following his footsteps a ari...

By curly3392

this is a story about Ariana Grande a girl who moved from America to England and her brother convinced her to... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Authors note
Sequel

chapter 4

6.2K 102 7
By curly3392

heeeeey! so now im doing chapter 4!:D i will be updating this one more often than my other one until this one starts getting a little more attention :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-ARIANAS POV!!-

It was Thursday and I still hadn't decided on a song for bootcamp I was quickly running out of time. I was stuck between the song 'born this way' by lady gaga and 'express yourself' by Laberinth. I knew that I was definately going to sing one of them songs so I was rehearsing them both.

I heard a knock at the door and sprinted down the stairs it was Josh, we had arranged for him to come over today and he was going to help me choose for defenite which song to sing. We had been at it for hours but he still couldn't decide! It was really starting to stress me out.

Josh was upsetting me aswell though ever since he went back to his house that night he hadn't been the same. Not with me or anything. He wouldn't even tell me what was going on it was starting to annoy me.

'I have to go babe sorry'

'Ok bye then' He smiled and leaned in for a kiss I turned my head away so he kissed my cheek.

'Whats wrong with you?'

'With me? With you more like! You have been off with me for a while! You havn't stayed for ages and i'm suddenly not allowed anywhere near your house! You barely speak to me and won't even tell me what's going on!' I was so angry I really didn't want to have an argument with him but...to late now I guess!

'wow I haven't done anything! For all you know it could be something really serious'

'Well it could be but how would I know? You won't tell me anything!'

'Well maybe I don't want to!' When he said that it really did hurt the tears started to fill my eyes.

'Fine then if thats how it is. You know I always thought that we were the kind of couple who told eachother eveything but you ruined that!'

I opend the front door and started towards the stairs 'You can let yourself out' I ran up the stairs the tears streaming down my face they couldn't stop falling I was out of control. I heard the door slam downstairs and I screamed and threw my pillow at my bedroom door.

For hours I cried then my laptop started ringing and I realised Olly was trying to skype me. SHIT. I forgot we were going to skype and he would help me pick which song I should sing. I tried to wipe away the tears but it didn't work to well. I answered the call. I really needed a friend.

'Hey O-Olly' I sniffled.

'What's up little red?' He asked me. It was his little nickname for me bcause I was so small and had red hair. Makes sense right? He did look truly concerned which was nice to see.

'Me and Josh had a fight and I don't know what's going to happen to us...i'm terrified' I admitted.

'Aww Ari don't be sad! I hate seeing you like this! I wish there was something I could do!' He looked really sad and I knew there was only one thing I needed right now.

'Can you come round? I just need a friend'

'Sure thing. anything! text me your address and I will be there in a bit'

'Thanks Olly' I managed to force out a smile then I ended the call and got my phone I quickly typed in my address and sent it to Olly. He was round within half an hour. He knocked at the door so I hurried to the door and opened it to see a smiling Olly. He hugged me and we stood there for a while me sobbing into his chest and him rubbing my back comfortingly.

When we went inside I told Olly everything that happened. He listened and didn't try to interrupt and nodded whn he was meant to he was a really good friend! I was so lucky to have met him.

He went and made us both a cup of tea and walked back in with a tray of biscuits and two teas and some sugars. Bless.

'So are we going to pick this song or not?'

'What?' I asked 'I didn't think you wanted to help me after all this'

'Of course I do and also it will help take your mind off of things' I smiled at him thankfully

'Ok do you want the music or not?'

'Whatever you prefer love'

I didn't want to run all the way upstairs for the music so I decided to do it acapella. I stood up and stood infront of Olly who was sat on the sofa and I started to count myself in slowly.

'My mama told me when I was young we are all born superstars,

she rolled my hair and put my lipstick on' I started to sing and as soon as the noise came out of my mouth Olly started beaming which made me more confident. I finished the song and Olly started clapping so I started to laugh then he started to laugh and we were both red in the face from laughing so much.

'My jaw hurts' I pouted.

'you aren't the only one' He laughed' so what's your next song then?'

'Express yourself by laberinth' I replied with a smile on my face.

'Go on then..the living room floor is yours' He winked

I finished singing and Olly looked confused.

'What's wrong? Wasn't it very good?' I asked worried trying to remember if I had slipped up anywhere.

'No it was perfect that's the problem' I'm so confused 'I can't pick between them both..unless' Olly started to smirk and his face lighted up.

'Someones got an idea...' I encouraged.

'Well I can't really help you because I work on the show but if you guessed yourself...'

'right so you like both the songs the same and can't pick?' I asked. He nodded.

'You want me to sing both but I can only sing one?' he nodded.

'I choose a better one?' He shook his head vigorously.

'You want me to do both at the same time?' He nodded and suddenly it dawned on me.. 'A MASHUP?!' Olly smiled a massive smile at me and nodded really fast.

'YES YES YES!' He jumped up grabbed me and spun me around in circles! We hugged and then got to work  making the lyrics work together and the music. We worked for hours straight on end but eventually we got there.

I finished rehearsing the song for the millionth time when we realised the time.

'I better go.' Olly said pointing to his watch I suddenly realised it was 9PM.

'Oh right yeah well thankyou so much for your help! I really think that I have a good shot'

'Your shott is amazing!' He smiled at me. He picked up his coat and I walked him to the door. He hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek told me to text him then got into his car and waved bye to me. I was so happy we had done it! I oonly wish me and Josh were ok.

I walked back through to the living room and slumped myself onto the couch. I quickly fell asleep I was exhausted. I had a long dream about Josh and one of our movie days. It was perfect just like the old days before his secret. I missed him so much already it was crazy...if I got into the X-Factor house I don't know how I would cope.

I woke up the next morning in my room. I closed my eyes again before realising that I fell asleep on the couch not in my bed. I rolled over and I saw Josh lying there next to me. My heart skipped a beat and i crashed my lips onto his waking him up immediately. I flung myself ontop of him and hugged him and breathed in his scent.

'Well good morning to you to' he smiled.

'What are you doing here? I am so sorry about yesterday! I was just worried about you and I admit I was  a little annoyed! I missed you so much it was crazy! Don't ever do that to me again! Please stop me talking and answer my questions' he placed his finger on my lips  and stopped me blabbering on. He laughed and his chest rumbled underneath my body.

'Well you see I felt really bad about yesterday so I decided to come and surprise you and tell you whats going on. It's fine don't be sorry it is really my fault and I know you were hun. Trust me I missed you more of course I won't and neither will you!' He lauged then closed the distance between our lips.

Now everything was perfect. Me and Josh. My bootcamp song. My friends. My family. My life.

---------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading! i hope you like it! please vote comment and shave! love you xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 263 45
That girl who fell in love, she was saved. © 2014 By PayneBear (EVERYTHING WRITTEN MY IDEAS)
576 54 27
A girls parents are murdered, and she feels she cant be near anything that will remind her of them. She becomes a California girl and meets the man o...
5.9K 44 46
When you go on X Factor, you meet a lot of people. For a girl from a small town in Australia, to worldwide fame. Not only because of her amazing voic...
6K 111 42
A fan fiction about One Direction. Love story about flaws, selflessness, trust, loyalty, heartbreaks and more.