INNOCENT CUTIE ( JIKOOK/VHOPE...

Oleh Jikook-143

Kookie see that cute fluff ball at joonie hyung behind omg he's literally so squishy and looking like cute a... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

29

1.7K 153 38
Oleh Jikook-143

Taehyung came to his mansion with irritated face.' And he feeling so uneasy when he saw Minho and hobi together..'
his mind and heart was not in a proper way..'
Taehyung completely became like a restless person..'
the new boy was making him on nerves..' he's very closed to hobi and even hobi also being so comfortable with him..' he totally ignored him today. It's really hurting him a lot..'

Taehyung standing in his balcony and staring at stars so deeply..' and his mind and heart was thinking about one person so desperately.

Flashback

Taehyung finally safely reached to the Australia..' when he went to his cousins mansion they're welcomed him with warm wishes and taehyung really felt so happy..' his parents are obviously closed to taehyung and he felt so comfortable around them.

Two days he enjoyed a lot with his cousins and his friends a lot..'
When he was going to sleep his thoughts are drifting away for one particular person..' he was trying to act cool and looking happy infront of his cousins and friends But his mind is not here, he is thinking about "hobi"...
He had something feelings about hobi..' so that's why he wantedly ignores him..'
he doesn't know what this weird feelings..'

Taehyung was drinking his wine in his cousin bachelor party..' he was talking with some of his cousins too..'
Then he saw one couple there and when he saw them he remembered Hobi instead of Jungkook..'
he doesn't know what happened to him..' he felt uneasy..'

Then his friends saw him and realized that he was missing Jungkook
Then one his cousin tap his shoulder and he placed his hand on his shoulder and said to him..'
"We know tae you've been missing jungkook right..' just for few days after that you can see him..' his cousins console him with soothing words..'
but they're didn't know taehyung was thinking about someone else not jungkook.

Taehyung just gave smile to them..' his mind was completely mess now.'

When he came to Australia he talked with jungkook..' but his mind was thinking about hobi..'
from carnival festival onwards his heart was not beating properly after he saw hobi..'
he hate this feelings actually he had his beloved boyfriend..' but he felt his heart was something missing..'

After he came back to Seoul he felt so excited.. he doesn't know why he was feeling like that..' because he can see jungkook or hobi..'

He quickly get ready for his college and meet his beloved boyfriend and his Hyungs. He felt so relaxed and peaceful..'
then when he heard hobi's voice..' he felt flutters in his heart..' he didn't talk with him properly.' He knew how hobi heart hurts a lot..' but he have to do for his sake.

He deliberately distanced himself because he was remembering more

But after his birthday incident makes his crazy..' he was so desperate to see hobi but latter didn't showed up his face.

Taehyung was thinking more about hobi.. he was so guilty towards his actions..' because he want to push his feeling away from hobi..'
when he saw him first time he felt something weird sensation in his heart..' he can't describes the own feelings when he saw him first time. His beauty makes him more crazy..' but he shrugged it off his thoughts about hobi because he had jungkook.

But later when he shows more efforts on him he felt so special.,but wantedly he distant himself from him. He don't want to get react about his works and the way he shows the affection..'
in carnival festival events hits him so deeply..' the way hobi cried in his embrace and he said he liked him make all those things to him crazy..' that's why he pushing him away..'
and more importantly..... he felt like something he had connection with carnival festival' he felt like this same situation before..but where..?? He shakes his head and closed his eyes..'

"What are you doing with my heart hobi"..? Taehyung thought himself..'
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hobi was staring at full moon with teary eyes..' his heart was feeling so heavy he was missing his mom so badly..' he want to see her now.' He dials the number to his mom at least he can heard her melodious voice..'
but from other side his mom didn't answer his call. He thought maybe she was busy..'

He slowly closed his eyes and remembering all beautiful moments which he spend with his beautiful mom.'

Flashback

Hobi's mom was Mr park Dae-hyun lovely sister one and only daughter for parks family..' park dae-hyun loves his sister a lot..' from
Childhood onwards he always takes care of her..' and his sister loves his brother a lot..' his shows lots of affection towards his sister.. when his father saw the brother and sister affection he felt so happy..' they're thought they're never drifted a part..'

'But those happiness didn't stayed longer..'

one day his sister came with one man and tell her to his dad she wants to marry only his lover and his name is Kim hwan..which they're love eachother for five years ..'
but mr. park (her father) didn't accepted to marry that man..'
but hobi's mom was so stubborn she said she want to marry only hwan..' she said without him she can't live..'
But her brother dae-hyun didn't like that man..' usually they can't say no to his sister..' but now they're already find perfect match to his sister which they was fatty rich..'and family friends.
But here mr.park daughter was so stubborn..' she went out from her mansion along with her lover.

Mr.park and his brother try to stop her but she didn't listen to their words..'

At that moment his father died there at the spot due to heart attack
Her brother harboured hatred towards his sister who was the cause of his father's death. And from that day he thought he didn't have lovely sister in their life.
.
.
.
Park merry is officially belongs to Kim hwan now..' now her surname changed into Kim..
after they're marriage they shifted to London.
everything is going very well..' their lifes changed a lot..'
Hobi was born for them in one year

Until sometime only..'
after few days between hwan and merry quarrels started between them two..

Hwan has never been there before and he even starting scolding her sometimes he raised his hand on her..'
now hobi was two years old. when he after coming to his mansion from office he always talk rudely to his wife..' little innocent hobi always hide under his bed when his dad shouts at his mom..' he closed his ears with his little hands and cry so badly.. but his mom always takes care of him..'

One day merry took hobi to the shopping mall to buy some clothes and toys for this little bean..'

M..mommy ish..ceam.. hobi asking his mother so cutely his mother giggled when her son asking cutely with puppy eyes..' she pinched his cute chubby cheeks..' ok baby wait here your momma will come back with delicious ice cream..' hobi cutely clapped his hands and smiled at his mom..' but you have to stay here..' don't go anywhere until I came here ok..' Hobi nodded his head cutely..'
"good boy" she ruffles his hair and then she went to the ice cream counter and buying his favourite ice cream..'

Hobi was cutely looking at surroundings with his cute eyes..'
then he saw one man was smiling at women so nicely and his hands wrapped around her waist so securely..' he was observing that man so deeply then he realised he is his "dad"... but he thought she's not his mom..' he slowly get down from the chair and cutely walking towards his dad so happily because he was happy to see here..'

Appaa... hobi cutely called his dad and he looked at hobi with terrified eyes..' and that women was looking at hobi with confused looks..'

"Honey.. who's this baby..? Do you know this baby..?

That lady questioned Kim hwan with suspicious looks..'
"N..no honey.. I don't know who's this baby..' may be he was mistaken..'

But hobi was looking at his father with innocent eyes..' n..no...you're my.. appa..' Kim hwan... hobi said while looking into his dad eyes directly..'

That lady was shocked when this little boy said his father name..' he looked at hwan with anger teary eyes..'
She turned hwan side and gave him tight slap on his cheek.
How dare you..' you cheated on me..? You already married guy now you having affair with me..? Do you think I'm slut to you cheater..?

Honey no please listen to me..' when he was begging to her then his eyes landed on merry which she was looking at him with teary eyes..' now she understands why his husband was behaving with him like this from last few months onwards..' he was cheating behind her..' and now he's saying he doesn't even know his own son.

Merry took her son and left from that place.

Hwan was fuming in anger he really want to kill his son and wife for ruining his private quality time with his girlfriend..'
he quickly went to his mansion with range of anger..'
.
.
.
.
Screaming and shoutings are echoed the whole mansion hobi was standing in the middle of hall and crying so badly..' which his mom also shouting back at her husband..' she broken she's really hurt a lot..'
So you're doing all these dirty things my behind..' you don't love me anymore..? Tell me hwan..' that's why you're behaving like this..? Tell me... merry shouted at his husband too loudly..

YES........ I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE...... I LOVE HER ONLY MY TINA..... did you get that..' he screamed at her
Her eyes widened and tears are continuously flowing down from her eyes..'

S..So you didn't love me..? Merry asked him in low voice..'
hwan scoffed at her and looked at her with anger eyes..'
who loved you..? I just love you only for your properties and money..' I thought when I marry you I can get your property and money..' he pulled his hair back while saying bitter truth to her..' her eyes widened when she saw his true colors..'

"but it's my bad..' your fucking brother just ruined all my plans..'

At least I tried so many times to convince you...' but you..... you didn't try to contact your parents.
You just burden to me ... nothing useful to me..'
Her heart completely broken into pieces she don't know what to say..'

"Now I'm regretting to marry you... you fucking monster...' she screamed at him..'
anger grows so dangerously to hwan..'
he grabbed fists of her hair and pulled her closer to him...and glaring at her with blood shot eyes..'

"how dare you to raise your voice at me...? With that he gave tight slap on her delicate cheek which she fell down on the floor due to hard force of slap..'
till now he just raised his voice and hand but now he crossed the limits and slapped her..'
her mind went blank..' she was too shocked..'

Now I'm just regretting why I married you..' you're such a useless person and this damn kid also..' hwan spatted so angrily..'
but she's not listening his words..' she just trying to get process what happened now..'

Hobi was looking all this scene from couch behind..' he terrified so badly and crying so badly..' when his dad slapped his mom he can't tolerate this pain..' he cried so loudly..'

"Two piece of two shits just ruined my life.
he spatted back at her with angry voice again..'
he again slapped her and left mansion so angrily.'

She fell on her knees and crying so badly while cupping his mouth..'
"I..i...If I had listened to my brother words,I would not have met this fate... it's all my fault to marry this wicked person..' he just used me...'
Hobi came towards his mom with little steps.. and wiped her tears he doesn't know what's going here..' but he know his father was not good person. He always his mom beside..'
merry looked at hobi with teary eyes..' when he saw hobi innocent eyes she burst out into more tears and grabbed him more closer to her heart and cried while hugging him more tightly..' he doesn't know anything he just too naive and innocent..' but she can say thanks to him because of hobi she knew about her husband true colours..'
she kissed on his forehead and take him to his bedroom...'

After few hours..' merry took her phone and dials one particular number..' she was feeling so nervous..' her heart was bleeding with pain..' after three years  she was calling her mom..' she doesn't know how her mom will react after listening her voice.
After few minutes her mom answer her call..'

"Hello....." her mom voice was so calm and pleasant.

When she heard her mom voice she burst into loud sobs..'
her mom quickly identified her daughter voice and crying sounds...' her eyes widened and tears are rolling down from her eyes too..' she missed her little princess a lot..' when she cried so badly she understand something happened to her daughter..'

"What happened..?? Her mom asked in low voice..'

Merry said everything..to her mom without hiding anything...'
Her mom heart broken into million pieces.. she thought about her daughter , At least that she would live comfortably and happily with her husband somewhere far away. But know her assumptions was wrong..' her daughter was living in terrible situations..'

She comforts her with console words..' after sometime merry calm down after talking with her mom..' she apologises to her mom..' which she quickly forgive her..'
her mother didn't have any anger issues and any grudge on her daughter..' she considered it as fate..'
.
.
.
.
Her mother planned to visit London to see her daughter..'
.
.
.
.
From that day onwards hwan was behaving so rudely at merry and his son..'
slowly hwan started beating hobi..' he's just small kid but hwan didn't have any emotions on his son. Whenever he saw hobi..he always remembered about his and his girlfriend Tina breakup issue that's why he can't tolerate that pain so he started beating hobi..'

Day by day his company was getting in loss..' no one is taking his business projects..' and even his stocks everything was getting loss..' now hwan doesn't know what to do..' his employees and some of his partners are shifting to other companies.

he was in range he thought it's all because of "hobi".. if he didn't saw him in shopping mall then him and Tina will happily live together now.
he thought it's all because of him..'

One day hwan took hobi to "carnival festival" at that time hobi was just four..' which hobi felt so terrified because his father never took care of him..' he always beats him and talk with him with bad words..' then why now he wants to take him out..? Questions are raising in his pretty brain..'

When his father took hobi to carnival festival slightly hobi felt so calm and happy..' kids are enjoying in festival a lot..' he left his father hand and run to somewhere when he saw games..'
his father smirked at him when he saw hobi was enjoying so happily..'

Hwan was trying to get rid of his "son" he planned to leave hobi in this carnival festival then someone will take him..'
Then after that he planned to divorce to his wife "merry"
Hobi was playing so happily then suddenly something strike off to his pretty brain. Then he turned back and looked back..' he was looking at his father..' but this poor innocent boy didn't know his father left him wantedly.

"Appa... hobi was calling his father with teary eyes..'
He was searching for his dad but he didn't found his father.

Are you looking for someone pretty boy..? Some clowns came towards him and crouched down to his level..' which hobi was continuously crying so badly he was missing his mom so badly.

Hobi nodded his head cutely while wiping his tears which that clown smirks at him. That face expressions looking so scary which hobi started to cry more louder than before..'
that clown closed his mouth and taking somewhere hobi was wiggling in his clutches he really want to escape from this clown but he's so stronger than hobi because he was just small kid,how can he fight with this giant clown..?

"You bustards leave that kid...' a deep manly voice came behind from hobi..'
hobi quickly looked at that person which he was looking so tall with well built body he looking so handsome..' beside that man he had small kid which he had around six year old.

Clown immediately left hobi due to fear and ran away from their..'
hobi quickly run towards that man and hugged him so tightly and crying so hardly.
Hey champ.. don't worry no will hurt you..' ok I'm here he was saying so soothingly..'

tell me your father name or his number..' I will call you..'
but he gave his mom number..' which that man quickly dials his mom number and said the incident which it's happened here to her son..'
she said she will come after few minutes until take care of his child.

He's not that dumb kid actually..' he's smart kid he even remembered his mom phone number. Because she taught everything to his precious baby..'

Don't worreyyyy.. you're mommaa will come here to pick you...' ok...' Hobi nodded his head cutely with teary eyes..'
"those unclessh are shoo baadd maynn don't talk with them..' that small kid said while wiping his tears with his small chubby hands..'

shmileee...' that small boy said with his famous
"Boxy smile....."
Hobi quickly smiled at him when he saw his beautiful "boxy" smile..'

Whatshh your name that small kid asked his name..'
"Kim hoseok.." hobi said cutely..'

my self.. "Kim taehyung..." that boy said with cute smile..' taehyung was trying to ease his pain..'

Taehyung father was looking at these two kids with lovely eyes..'
His dad came infront of him and pick hobi up and carried him securely..'
"Don't cry baby..' see your mom will come in few minutes ok..' he said while placing small kiss on his cheeks..'
taehyung was looking at them with puppy eyes..'

appa...lift me up alshoo.' Tae asked his father so cutely. His father chuckled at his lovely son cute actions.
His dad also lift him up and both of them looking so happy when his dad lifted them up..'
hobi looked at that uncle and taehyung with sad eyes..' the father and son duo was so lovely..' he never get that love from his dad..'

after some time merry arrived to carnival festival with worried face..'
mr Kim said exact location to her which she came so quickly..'
hobi...... merry called him with worried tone which he looked at her with teary face.

Then mr Kim put him down which he quickly ran towards to his mom..' she quickly hugged him due to worry ..' he never think his husband will abandon him like this..' she was really regretting to send his son with that monster.

Merry looked at Mr.Kim with teary eyes and thanked him wholeheartedly..' she doesn't know how can she live without her hobi..'
"thank you so much sir..' you didn't saved my son..' you saved my life..' she said while joining her hands together..'
"No please mam..don't say like that..' just please take care of your kid..'
she nodded her head..'
cmon baby let's go to our home...' merry said to hobi which Hobi nodded his head..' but brfore he was leaving hobi turned back and run towards mr.Kim..
Mr.Kim still staying their he didn't left that place quickly.'
When hobi running towards him KIM slowly kneel down on his knees.
Hobi quickly hugged him so tightly

T-thank you shoo mushh uncleee.. his cheeks are squished on his well built chest so his words coming as pouty words.
Mr.Kim caressed his back and placed a soft kiss on crown of his head.
And lastly he gave cute lovely kiss on his cheek.

"Take care and be brave ok son..' mr.Kim said while caressing his cheeks..'
Hobi nodded his head cutely and looks beside which taehyung was smiling so cutely at him..' taehyung quickly hugged him so tightly..'

bye cutie take care..' he said while giving small toffee to him..'
thank you "tae bear" hobi smiled at him and waved his tiny hand towards him and left from that place..'

From that day he was afraid of carnival festivals and clowns he didn't visit that kind of places anymore.

After they're reached to mansion merry was fuming in anger..' she really wants to teach him a lesson. When she entered into living area hwan was sitting in big ass couch while placing his leg on another leg and drinking his wine while listening music..'

How dare you to do this kim hwan....' Merry screamed at him which hobi clutched her mom leg so tightly due to fear.

Ooh you came..? Then hwan eyes shifted at hobi which he was looking at him with terrified eyes..'

He just "unlucky" brat..' he just useless..' he said with gritted teeth..' he really had good time now..' but don't worry next time he won't live in this world..'
when she heard that words from hwan she completely loose her temper..'

HOW DARE YOU.......she gave tight slap across on his left cheek..
hwan tilted his head to right side due to forced slap he cupped his cheek which it was burning now so hardly..' he was fuming in anger..' how can she laid her hand on me..? He was about to slap her but again someone slapped on his cheek again.

Merry and hobi looked at that person..' with widen eyes..' and that person was merry mother..'

hwan was looking at his mother in law with widen eyes..'
"If you laid little finger on my daughter I will rip your hands you bastard..' she warned him..'
merry was in crying mess..' she didn't expect her mother will visit her..'
hobi was looking at her with innocent eyes he didn't know who's she..'
merry went towards her mom and tightly hugged her and crying in her embrace..'

"don't worry my honey..' your mommy was here..no one will hurt you until your mom was beside you..
Now onwards you no need to stay with this monster..' you and my grand child is staying with me..' that's final..her mom said..' with deep anger voice.
Merry didn't said anything she went to her room and packed everything her belongings and hobi's also..'
finally when she's steeping out from mansion she looked back at hwan with disgusted she remove her wedding ring and throw at him and came out..'

Merry mother stayed in London only for her daughter.
Hobi became so closed to his grandmother..' and that time only jimin came to visit his lovely grandma..' then hobi met his little cute cousin..' and that time he became so close with jimin..'

Days are passing so quickly..' merry also started small business as well she was also a business women she knew some business knowledge which her father taught her so well.
.
.
.
But one day it's literally shocking news to Kim merry and to Kim hoseok..'
when hwan was coming to mansion from office he met with accident and he was spot dead.
She cried a lot..' he didn't expect this..' she thought he was living happily without us.. but no he already leave this world..'

But all assets and properties are under merry name..' after knowing that she promised herself she will work hard she don't want to loose her company and that too she don't want to loose hobi love she balanced both office and hobi.

So hobi start leaving at his grandma's house..' then jimin also leaving at his grandma house only..'

Merry worked so hard to get her company to top position..' like that she bought her company in number one position..' she got so many awards..' and now she no need depend on others because now she one of the richest woman.

But at the same time she spends more quality time with her son hobi..'

But....one day.......

Hobi quickly opened his eyes without knowing him his eyes already turned into blurry..'due to tears.
Whenever he remember those traumatic memories his heart always beat so faster..'
he slowly satup from his chair and went inside to his room for sleep..' he went to washroom and splashed some cold water on his face..' after he came out from washroom he throw himself on his king size bed..' and closed his eyes and went to deep slumber.

Next day in college dance class

Everyone working so hard for their upcoming dance competition.
Jimin and jungkook already finished their practice few hours before.' So now only few members are practicing.
Taehyung also working hard but he had solo performance. Hobi was settled down on the floor and panting heavily..' his sweat was dripping from his forhead he wore simple white thin shirt..' which his body slightly peeking from transparent shirt now because which his shirt was drenched with his own sweat. Girls and boys are gawking at him with seductive looks but hobi was not paying any attention to them..' taehyung observed remaining members which they're eyes are staring at hobi..' he fuming in anger when he they were staring at hobi with so much intensity..' taehyung observed at hobi from head to toe..' which he was looking extremely gorgeous. He felt something weird sensation in his heart.

taehyung also staring at hobi but latter was not even spared a glance at taehyung which it's makes felt pang in his heart.

After some time the dance room door opened but students didn't pay attention they were fully focused on dance.
Then choreographer came with one student..' and he was Minho..' hobi was looking at him normally but taehyung was fuming in anger..' he doesn't know why when he saw him automatically he fume in anger.

So guys today we have new student here..'

Everyone looked at him because everyone already knew him..' he became quite popular less than few days cause he's looking so charming..'

Hobi looked at him and slightly smiled at him..' Minho also smiled back at him..' he felt some tones of butterflies dancing in his stomach when he saw hobi's beautiful smile.'

So Minho show us some skills of yours..choreographer said to Minho..' which he gladly accepts that and nodded his head..'

Minho started his dancing and showing his excellent skills..' he was dancing so amazingly..' which each and everyone in dance room their eyes widened..' they were cheering him up so happily..'

hobi was shocked he didn't saw never before when Minho was dancing so skilfully..'
Except one person he was fuming in anger when Minho gained all member's attention on him. Especially when he got hobi attention he can't tolerate this..' he was completely drowning in jealousy..'
Taehyung is looking where hobi was looking at Whenever he sees he was staring at minho, taehyung is burning in anger. He clenched his fists so tightly which his veins are easily visible.

After finished his dancing everyone clapped for him.
He really did great job.
Minho bowed at everyone and thanked them with beautiful smile..'
hobi clapping his hands so cutely he really liked his dance so much..'
Minho was looking at hobi with hearty eyes..' he really wants to gets closer to that beautiful boy.

You really did very well Minho.. you can join in this group.' Choreographer said while tapping his shoulder.
Thank you sir..' Minho thanked him this is what..' what he want.. he want to join in hobi's batch,Finally he did it..'
Minho went towards hobi with cute smile. Hobi looked at him with small smile..'

"you did great..hobi said to him..'

Thank you hobi Minho said with shy smile while scratching his neck with nervousness.

Then they both started the conversation. They're both are looking so happy minho was telling some jokes and hobi was laughing so heartfully..' Minho had some sense of humour. So he can easily makes people to laugh.

"But did they know...? One angry jealousy person was glaring at them with blood shot eyes..' he was fuming in anger when hobi was talking with him so nicely..' he clenched his fists so tightly due to anger. He quickly took his belongings and walkout from the dance class with anger face...
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin went to professor room for project work details..' he went to room and clarified his some doubts..' but when he was about to go the professor called him and ask him to call jungkook..' he want to talk with him..'
Jimin slightly felt nervous..' he thought why me..? So he slowly nodded his head and left his room..'

"I really want to dig that professor under my feet" he cursed under his breath..'
how can I face jungkook hyung now..? He feeling o nervous now..' but he have to do that..'
he slowly walk towards jungkook's classroom..' he took deep breath before when he's stepping to his class he can clearly heard his own heart beat due to nervous..'

Finally He entered into his classroom and jungkook was in his place which he was explaining something subject topic to his friend..'
he was looking so calm and decent and manly..' he was staring at jungkook with hearty eyes..'

then jungkook felt someone is staring at him..' then he slowly looked at front door which jimin was standing their and looking at jungkook with hearty eyes.
Jungkook heart skipped beat for one second.. he didn't expect jimin here..' he really felt so happy..'his face was glowing with happiness.
Without Jimin didn't said anything jungkook excused his friend and came out from his class to talk with this angelic boy. He really feeling like a teenager boy which he was going to talk with his crush.

Jungkook stand infront of jimin which the small angelic boy just lowered his head and fidgeting his little chubby fingers so cutely due to nervousness.

Smile appeared on jungkook's face fondly
Hey jimin jungkook greeted him with bunny smile

'Professor Charlie is calling you..' jimin just said directly without greeting jungkook.
Jungkook smile dropped off when jimin said something else without talking him properly..' sadness filled in his face..'

jimin just turned back to go from that place but before that he felt someone gripped on his hand firmly.

Wait.. he grabbed his arm and jimin stopped in his tracks..'
jimin slowly turned back and looked at jungkook.
"For Only to inform this you came here to meet me..? Jungkook asked in hurting desperate voice..'
jimin just slowly nodded his head..

So you didn't came here to meet me..? Jimin looked down and shakes his head..'
tears rolled in jungkook's doe eyes..'
"What happened to you jimin..? He asked him in low voice..'
why are you behaving like this..I can't bare this avoidance when you're behaving like I'm like nothing to you..' At least you can talk with me right..' please don't avoid me jimin I can't tolerate this pain..'

Tears rolled down from jimin's beautiful eyes..' he can't take it when his hyung was pleading him so desperately. Even he's doing anything wantedly..? No..' absolutely not....even he too can't tolerate this pain when he was avoiding his "dearly" hyung..'

Hyung I have to go..' jimin said while avoiding eye contact with jungkook.

Please stay here for a while...jungkook pleaded him with teary doe eyes..'

H-hyung... jimin heart was clenching so badly when he saw his hyung teary eyes..'

"Can't we just behave like previous days..? Jungkook asked him in low hurting voice..? While he was getting closer to jimin..' jimin just stepping back and his heart was beating so faster..' and felt so pain when he's hurting his hyung..'

jimin looked up and stare into jungkook eyes..' which it's filled with lot of emotions..' he really want hug his hyung so tightly and comfort with sweet lovely words..' but he's just doing for jungkook and taehyung relationship, he didn't want ruin their relationship for his selfishness and desires. So that's why he's just staying calm..'

"Hyung I told you before..' we can't be normal like before..' please don't try to talk with me again..' with that he said in hurting voice and quickly went away from him..'

Jungkook stand like a mannequin with teary eyes..' he completely drenched with pain..'
.
.
.
.
TBC

Hey lovelies how are you all..?
I'm so sorry for late update..' I'm little busy I didn't have enough time to update..'

Hope you like this chapter..' sorry if it's boring chapter..' but I tried my best..'

Sorry for grammar mistakes..'

See you in next chapter..' bye take care

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

109K 4.9K 32
A story in which a heartless demon captures two Angels. He wanted to make both of them his slaves but his heart wouldn't let him. What will happen w...
1M 77.8K 64
"What is this?" V asked, eyeing little Jungkook with confused gaze. "A baby, duh." Taehyung replied sarcastically. "Woo~ Another Tae!" Jungkook gaspe...
386K 21.7K 55
I like Taehyung ', Jungkook I like him more than you do', Jimin in a twist of fate: I love You Jimin', Jungkook i - - - ', Jimin. In which Jungko...
60.6K 3.2K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...