Gossip Girl - The Next Genera...

由 Tasha9315

Nate/Serena, Chuck/Blair, Dan/Vanessa, Jenny/Andrew and Carter/Penelope are married with teenage kids. This f... 更多

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Part 9

105 0 0
由 Tasha9315

Sam lay in his bed with his book on his chest. He had been reading the same line over and over again until he slammed it shut. He scrolled through his contacts till he reached Caitlin's name. "Call her", a voice in his head said. But something held him back. It wasn't that he was still mad at her but he wasn't sure where they stood.

"Master Ritcher", there's a young lady here to see you", said Inez, their housekeeper.

Sam's heart raced. "Caitlin?"

"No, it's a Ms. Baizen."

"Alright, I'll be right down."

Sam entered the hall to see Sydney looking around admiringly. He didn't understand why. The Ritcher Triplex Penthouse was lavish but Sam didn't think the Baizen Penthouse was anything less to look at.

"Sydney, hey"

Sydney turned around giving him a seductive smile. "Hey"

"Isabella is not in I'm afraid. She's out with our parents".

"Actually I'm here to see you," she almost smirked.

Sam didn't know how to respond to this. All he could manage was a "Me? What about?"

"Can we please speak in private?" Sydney look around.

"No one's here".

"But the help is around," she pointed out. "Please".

"Alright, let's go to my dad's study," he offered.

Sam wasn't sure if he was imagining it but he could swear he saw a flash of disappointment pass through her face.

When they entered his dad's study, Sydney sat on one of the couches, scowling.

"Come on, sit. I won't bite".

He reluctantly took a seat beside her. "Sydney, what's wrong?"

"I don't know how to begin. I really like you Sam. I know that you're technically still with Caitlin and believe me that doing this makes me embarrassed but ..."

This wasn't entirely surprising to Sam as Sydney had often made passes at him, but wasn't prepared for a blatant confession. If he didn't know how to respond to her wanting to see him, this left him completely at a lost.

Sydney continued. "But I couldn't not tell you how I feel. I couldn't not give us a chance. After all, most high school relationships end and I know that what I feel for you is stronger than what Caitlin feels for you." She put her hand on his lap as she batted her eyelashes and bit her bottom lip.

"Look Sydney ...." Sam tried to free his lap from her hand.

"Let me finish. I really tried to move on. I was with Levi last year but he moved to LA for college. We always discussed staying in Manhattan, but he applied without telling me."

This hit close to home for Sam.

Sydney took his hand. "Levi was meant to move to LA and Caitlin always wanted to go to Brown. But we're both meant to be right here in New York. And I am ready to let you in like Caitlin never did," she whispered in his ear before kissing his neck.

Sam felt a fleeting tinge of pleasure but quickly pulled himself away. For a moment he couldn't help but think Sydney had a point, but yet he couldn't betray Caitlin. He loved her and even his moment of hesitation filled him with guilt. Whatever may happen in future and despite the tension between them, they were still together at present. He didn't even have have Ross Gellar's "We were on a break excuse".

"I'm sorry but I can't do this," he stood up.

Sydney stood up as well. "Sam I know that you feel guilty but is there a point is holding on to a relationship that's going to end anyways?" Aren't you both technically broken up anyways? You know that you want this deep inside." She reached to kiss him but Sam stopped her.

"No, I don't and we're not broken up. We have our differences but we'll work it out".

She took a deep breath and hesitated before saying "I respect that Sam. You're a good guy which is all the more reason why I like you. I don't want to hurt Caitlin either. But if things don't work out between you two, will you at least consider us?"

"Ummm" Sam really didn't know if he would. "I guess I could consider it but for now ..."

"Of course I understand. For now, friends?"

"Sure".

"You think real hard about what you really want Sam. I'll see you around". Sydney hugged him and pulled away before he got over the shock.

"No need to walk me out". She said before exiting the study.

___________________________________

Audrey looked around the Humphrey penthouse. It wasn't as big or lavish as they penthouse she was used to but not too shabby. Dan Humphrey was doing reasonably well as an author.

"Let's get some refreshments from the kitchen first." Johnathan led her into the kitchen.

"Hey, dad. Audrey's here to do our project," he said to his father in the kitchen.

"Hey. Welcome to our home, Audrey. Please help yourself to anything you'd like," said Dan.

Audrey felt a tinge of guilt. Her parents and her while not hostile certainly didn't offer Johnathan refreshments. She looked into the fridge and pantry when Johnathan opened them and was immediately displeased. She was sure the Humphreys were signing up for their early death with the amount of carbs, sugar and carbonated drinks.

"Isn't there anything remotely healthy that won't give me diabetes or cholesterol? Like a low fat yogurt?"

Dan and Johnathan looked at each other before turning back to her and shaking their heads.

"At least not in our snacks. But our salads and meat are healthier if you'd like me to prepare you a meal?" said Dan.

"No thank you Mr. Humphrey. "I'm supposed to be back for dinner in a while anyways. But thank you for offering."

"Well she's definitely Blair's offspring," said Dan to his son once Audrey had headed to the dining area.

_______________________________

Cameron pressed his lips together and fidgeted with his pockets as he looked around at the art displayed at the art studio. "Where is she?" He had tactfully acquired from Isabella's friend that she was passionate about art and took painting lessons here at this time each week.

"Mr. Archibald," greeted a tall red-haired lady. "You mother called. It's a pleasure to have you in this class."

"Mine too Mrs. Smith. Is everyone present yet?" Cameron scanned the room.

"Yes, except Isabella. She's usually not this late. Oh, there she is."

Cameron turned around and felt a surge of pleasure as he saw Isabella. He was happy to see her because he needed to for his plan to work, he told himself. She was pretty, but he couldn't let himself develop feelings for her.

He walked over to her. "Hey Isabella. I didn't know you paint here too".

"Cameron? You're in this class?"

"Just joined. I love painting, so I figured why not."

Isabella's eyes lit up. "Cool! I never thought I'd meet anyone in school who shared my love for painting."

"It's my hidden love but I haven't fully mastered the art yet. So what's your favorite thing to paint?".

Cameron figured it was wise to humble himself with the truth rather than falsely brag about his talent as she would be witnessing his art. They continued conversing as they took their places at their drawing parchments next to each other.

Isabella and Cameron looked at each other's painting once they were done. She had painted one of the most beautiful paintings of a scenery that he had scene. Cameron felt inadequate with his mediocre painting of a house. Luckily it wasn't completely bad as he had some painting experience.

"Wow, you're really good," he said. And he actually meant it.

"Yours is really good too," she said.

"Nah. Mine looks completely average."

"You're get better soon enough," she said encouragingly.

"Would you mind teaching me? I mean I'm learning here too, but I could really benefit from a one on one lesson especially from someone as good as you." Cameron went for the kill with his fingers crossed.

"Sure. Are you free on Wednesdays after school?"

"Yes." He cheered internally.

"Okay. See you on Wednesday."

"Sweet".

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

10.6K 209 26
Lena is getting married and it's supposed to be the happiest time of her life, but something is wrong. Something is missing. Maybe it's the stress...
44.7K 1.5K 19
thriving on chaos. nate archibald x fem!oc seas...
36.4K 1.1K 25
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 ━ 𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 'To me, he was more than just a friend, he meant, so, 𝐬𝐨, much more' ( 𝐆𝐎𝐒...
327K 4K 23
in which nate archibald sets a fire under the ice queens cold heart