Forever with you | ashtray

Por yourmom-1890

Serenity Reyes is a model. from a very early age her mom always resented the love and attention Serenity got... Más

introduction
Background
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT 
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER ELEVEN

894 8 3
Por yourmom-1890

italics is narrated
Bold is messages
« « « « « « « « « «
(3rd person pov)
Serenity fell asleep in ashtray's lap. he continued keeping his hand on the side of her body.

he was into the show not really realizing that it's time to send her home or else his dealers where gonna come through.

of course he didn't want that, not just with her but with anybody. if she or anyone is to get hurt him and fezco are responsible.

they don't want that.

him and Serenity are on the last 8 minutes of episode 4 when he hears someone knock loudly at the door.

he slowly moved Serenity off him and went to check the cameras. the person banged on the door again which caused Serenity to wake up.

"what the fuck." ashtray muttered when the second bang happened.

he checked what type of idiot was on the other side of the door, being nobody but herself. rue was standing on the other side of the door.

and it was pouring rain outside.

she flipped the camera off and knocked again but not as hard this time.

"who is it man." fezco's voice came through the walkie talkie that's laying on ashtray's desk right next to his monitor (computer).

"it's rue" he responded back to fezco as he unlocked the door opening it for rue.

"nah man tell her come back later." ashtray heard fez say back.

but it was too late already rue was already inside and she was walking out ashtray's room going to the kitchen where fezco was.

"too late bitch" she walked through the door. where fezco's at then proceeded to walk to his room.

let's head back to ashtray and Serenity shall we

"fuck i'm tired" Serenity yawned as she sat up on his bed.

"your gonna be okay to drive? you can take a quick nap before you go" ashtray responded standing in front of the bed.

"my dad gave me a curfew this morning so i can risk taking a nap." Serenity grabbed his hand and stood off the bed.

"we wouldn't want you getting in trouble then" he said and tucked a hair that was on her face behind her ear.

she lightly smiled trying to hid it. that shits so embarrassing if he notices she blushed.

"who was here anyway" Serenity asked ashtray as she started to put on her shoes on.

"just fezco's friend rue" he responded picking up her bag of snacks that is still full and passing it to her.

"i didn't know you guys where friends with rue she never mentioned it." Serenity says leading out of ashtray's room to go say hey to rue before leaving.

she sees rue in another room and turnes around to ashtray.

"are they doing something i shouldn't be seeing." she whispered for only him and her to hear the conversation.

"nah they ain't like that." he said before she turned around and continued walking to the room.

"ayy, it's the one and only Serenity, what are you doing here. did you get thicker." rue pointed out. grabbing Serenity's hand and having her turn around before slapping a hand down on her ass.

"did you just slap my butt." Serenity muttered quietly walking a couple steps away to be next to ashtray.

"you good." he asked only speaking for her to hear.

"yeah i'm fine" she responded before fezco spoke to rue catching Serenity's attention.

"nah you can't be here right now, i ain't got shit for you" fezco spoke.

"fez i know you have something" she spoke looking at him like he's stupid. she opens his dresser pulling out a pair of socks.

taking off her shoes she slides the socks on groanin as fezco keeps talking about how he doesn't have any.

'what the fuck doesn't he have' Serenity though.

"i just need some oc's fez" she dragged out getting off his bed and starting to walk through the hallway making her way to the couch.

Fezco, Ashtray and Serenity following

it total slipped Serenity's mind that they were drug dealers. she knows they are but she just forgot.

she didn't think rue did drugs like that.

she knows she never would her dad will kill her, then kill the person who supplied them to her cause he would never give her any voluntary.

Pablo would also know if she was getting them from him he's very persistent with the amount he sells and the amount he made. so there's not really anytime he's got paid short and they had to go and fix the problem.

"i'm telling you i ain't got shit look come back later and i got you whatever you need" fezco expressed to rue trying to get her to leave before his dealers came.

he was too focused in trying to get rue to leave he forgot to tell ashtray to make Serenity leave too.

"rue please let's go i'll literally pay for your stuff if we just leave, i'll even give you a ride home so your not walking in the rain." Serenity tried getting rue to leave with her.

Serenity's a smart girl she knew she should have left when fezco said to but you know, it's crazy what you do for a friend.

she wasn't being very smart, she knew deep down inside she needs to get the fuck out.

but rue's her friend, she doesn't want to leave her new friend all alone when it's potentially dangerous. she knew when they said their 'guys' are coming through he meant their suppliers she knows what to do in situations when your with a supplier and you only have a couple of things that work, if you fuck up do the wrong thing, or say the wrong thing. you potentially can get shot.

Serenity wasn't scared for her own safety no, she knows just the right things to say and do. she was scared for ashtray, rue and fezco.

they look nervous well except for ashtray he just looks blank, as he watches rue. he kinda looks like he's wants to strangle her cause she's pissing him the fuck off.

she's pissing everyone the fuck off though so his expression is valid.

"yo rue" fezco started saying before his phone buzzed making everyone quiet.

we all just stood still for a couple of seconds before fezco cut the silence.

"i could fuckin kill you right now" he said in a low tone to rue before looking back at ash signaling him something.

"come here" ashtray told Serenity grabbing her hand and placing her on the couch next to rue.

"you gonna be good just sit down an keep yo mouth shut these dudes ain't fuckin around" fezco told rue.

fezco reached between the two girls into the couch cushion pulling out two guns passing one to ashtray. they both took out the clip and checked it making sure they're loaded. they tucked them in their waste.

now i'm not gonna lie that's when i started to get a little scared, i mean i'm all good with drugs until guns start coming out

ashtray sat on the couch across from Serenity while fezco went to get the door.

"so these your little bitches" one of the guys said.

Serenity didn't have to turn around to recognize this voice.

she recognized him but she knows he's a hard motherfucker to talk with usually things have to get done with weapons. and just her luck she left her gun in her car.

Alberto that's his name, but who's the other one, she knows there two she can tell by the weight and the feeling of the room. two of them are inside. but she hasn't heard or seen the other one.

"nah bruh they're like my little sisters" Fezco responded walking to sit next to ashtray on the couch across from rue.

"well hello there lil sis" he said leaning down on one knee grabbing rue's hand kissing the back of it.

now when fez said his dudes were coming over. i didn't think his dude would be this dude.

"my name is Alberto " he kissed the back of rue's hand.

"pleasure to meet you" he said before looking at Serenity next to rue.

he reached for her hand grabbing it, she knew she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to. so she didn't she pulled her hand back and looked in his eyes when he looked up at her.

they made eye contact and he smirked slightly.

"pleasure meeting you too princess" he said before turning to face the couch fezco and ashtray are sitting on.

he looked over his shoulder to the other guy Serenity still doesn't know.

"yo Custer toss me that bag." he called out to his partner

'Custer.. Custer? wait the Custer my dad threatened?' Serenity though trying to remember where she heard his name from. she knows him.

she just needs to see his face to remember exactly who he is.

"alright check it." Alberto started to say when custer tossed the bag to him, he opens it and starts pulling the items out and saying the names.

" i got 100 OP-OC 80s, 500 xanny bars, 500 20s of Addy. i'm low on vikes, so if you wanna cop some vikes, you better cop em today cause i got, like, 50 left." he started naming them.

run was intrigued, looking over her shoulder to what he had.

"i got a quap of that cali medicinal, and an ounce of molly." he finished naming looking back at his partner

"Custer, what's the math on that?" he asked.

Serenity knows Custers smart, he's smart in his head but because if you say the wrong number someone would end up shot or perhaps dead he always checked his work with a calculator.

"uh, 25, 15, and 1,100, 35, 76, and 25... 7,750" he said the total.

'that ain't shit' Serenity thought. but then again it's drugs and for a normal people spending $7,750 on drugs is a lot of money.

"here" fezco spoke tossing the brown bag over to him which contained the money he's paying with.

he tossed the bag over to custer so he can count it.

if you can't tell already custer is the smart one managing the money, while Alberto is the one who uses the guns and is the scary lookin one as you would say.

"sure you don't want no fentanyl" he asked as custer starting opening the brown bag to count the money.

"nah,man, i'm cool off that shit. there's too many ODs and i don't want the heat." fezco said watching as Alberto steps closer to rue and Serenity.

"what about you, little sis? you ever try fentanyl?" he asked sitting in between Serenity and Rue.

"no" rue said shaking her head slightly.

"nah she's good bruh" fezco but in, speaking for rue

"gonna let big brother talk for you?" he asked leaning closer to rue pushing her hair to rest all on one side.

"i uh i don't know" she stuttered out, looking at fez.

"don't look at him, look at me" alberto leaned close to rue

she looked at him.

"you too every try it" he's now not only talkin to rue but he's talking to Serenity as well making her look at him.

Serenity removed her eyes from looking down at the bracelets on her wrist to looking at him.

"no" she said her voice didn't waver, she didn't whisper, she didn't sound unsure or nervous. she was confident. while rue only shook her head 'no'

"yo for real bruh. i don't want her fucking with that shit" fezco but in when he realized Alberto wasn't giving up anytime soon.

"you know that feeling when you come so hard you can't feel or hear shit? you like that feeling?" he whispered to both girls. of course fezco and ashtray were able to hear but they couldn't risk doing anything unless he did something first.

the main reason ashtray didn't do anything was cause he didn't want guns to come out and Serenity potentially get hurt.

rue hummed out a little quiet yeah just trying to end the conversation not realizing what she just said yes to.

"well shit, you gon love this." he said pulling out a packet of fentanyl and a knife.

he put a little droplet on the knife and scooted it to rue's face.

"i uh im good actually" she said almost inaudible but he heard it and Serenity heard it.

"what you don't trust me" Alberto sounded offended.

"yo for real man she's good" fezco said trying to stick up for rue

"shut the fuck up bitch, ain't nobody talking to you. tell your big brother i'm not talking to him right now. tell him shut the fuck up" alberto said trying to get rue to take it.

ashtray is fighting so hard not to take his gun out and shoot him, no he don't like when anyone talks to fezco like that making him feel stupid.

"come on don't be scared. it's not gonna bite you" he pushed the knife a little closer to rue

"rue don't be stupid. don't take it" Serenity said causing everyone to look at her.

"what about you princess, try some. yo fosho gonna like it" Alberto said turning to Serenity putting the knife closer to her.

"i'm not stupid i know once i take it i'm immediately going to go unconscious" she told him making him laugh nervously

"yeah? you know so much. try it then you gon like how it makes you feel" he smirked at her

"you and i both know i don't do drugs, if i take that i can die" she said.

"c'mon you know i ain't gonna let such a pretty girl like you die like that." he said

Custer started to recognize Serenity. and let me tell you he's fucking horrified cause' he knows if she goes home and tells her dad about them.

Albert and him are both dead. no matter if they leave town, the country. Pablo will find them and personally kill them himself for his daughter.

Serenity turned her head to alberto all the way making eye contact with him. she smiled "he's gonna kill you, you know that right?".

"he ain't gonna do shit" Alberto said trying to be confident

"but your wrong, if anything bad happens to me, or if i tell him what your doing, he'll find you and kill you himself" she watched as he lowered the knife a bit.

"we gotta go, he already warned me if he hears about me again i'm dead" Custer stressed

"he ain't doing shit to nobody. ain't nobody scared of him" Alberto wiped the knife off getting up and walking around the couch to Custer.

"i'm gonna kill her when i catch her alone" Albert whispers to Custer like Serenity won't hear it.

she's better then that. of course she heard it and of course she knows it's an empty threat.

everyone stays sitting down until they both walk out the front door.

Serenity got up immediately and looked at rue.

"are you okay" she grabbed her hands.

That's the one thing about Serenity she always has to make sure your mentally okay. she knows rue isn't hurt physically but mental is what she's asking about.

"i uh i think so i don't know." rue mumbled out looking at her

"you did so good not taking it, im proud of you" Serenity pulled rue into a hug.

She picked up that rue's a drug addict. she can't really explain it but she just knows it's shorta something you can just see.

Ashtray and fezco make there way to all their product laying on their table

Ashtray looked at the product before turning around facing the  back of the couch where Serenity and rue are looking at them.

"who where you talking about, who's he?" Ashtray asked squinting his eyes.

"my cousin" Serenity lied. she couldn't put her dad like that.

she knows to never mention who her dad is especially to drug dealers

"your cousin? why would they be scared of your cousin?"ashtray asked.

"because my cousin killed their old supplier i don't know if you know him but his names mouse, my cousin killed him" Serenity lied straight to their faces

Ashtray was so confused knowing he killed mouse, so he clearly caught her in a lie. but if she wants to put the blame on someone he's not gonna stop her.

"oh yeah i know him he used to supply us" he agreed

"yeah, what time is it?" Serenity started looking around for her phone knowing she has a curfew and she has to me home soo.

"11:27" said and passing her phone to her

"fuck i have to go my dads going to kill me if i miss my curfew" she grabbed her purse from the counter.

before she left she gave a hug to ashtray and kissed his cheek quickly not wanting them to catch up on it to much.

"i'll see you later" she waved to them before rushing out the front door making her way to her car.

"why she lie?" fezco asked ashtray when she left out the front door.

"i don't know, but ima fosho find out" he clicked his tongue before having a seat on one of the chairs at the table and starting sorting their product.

"you staying over?" fezco asked rue

"uh yeah fuck it im just gonna text my mom" rue responded and texted her mom letting her know she's staying at lexi's house for the night.

which was of course a little lie.
————————————————————————————————
Authors note: cómo estás? love ya💘

2,976 words

vote and comment plsss lovess

don't be a silent reader!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

54.6K 1.1K 31
Ashtray x oc-ғᴇᴍ (my own plot) "𝑊𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠." -ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ Diana now has no innocence...
252K 2.8K 42
Valerie is a troubled girl, her parents are dead. That's when she goes for Fezco for help. Fezco allows her to stay and she realises Ash has changed...
24K 461 41
Reina Hansen, a teenage girl who moved to East Highland after her father overdosed on narcotics. The female drug dealer stumbles across a guy who is...