Manage Me I'm A Mess (All Tim...

By katiebarakarth

Alex and Jules have been best friends for years. They know everything thing about each other... except that J... More

Manage Me I'm A Mess (All Time Low Fanfic)
Jealous
Picking Up The Pieces
What Are You Trying To Prove?
They're Called All Time Low
Project Runway
Trouble
Any Other Girl
My Jules
Fight
Going Too Far
Just One Kiss...
Man Up, Gaskarth
Relationship
Who Said Anything About Love?
I'm Tired
I've Got A Plan
Take It Off
What's Up, Gaskarth?
The End [Part 1]
New Beginnings
Ride Home
Vegas
Gambling
Disrupting My Sleep
Happy Birthday
Some Best Friends They Are
Coffee
How Many
The End [Part 2]

Picture Day

5.5K 154 35
By katiebarakarth

"So apparently James walked in on you and Alex having sex," Zack told me while piling food on his lunch tray.

My jaw dropped, "James said that?"

He shrugged, "Somebody said that."

"There's no way anybody's going to believe that though. Everyone knows Alex and I are just friends," I shook my head. Just as I said it Alex came running up behind me and cut me on line. "Hey!" I exclaimed.

"I'm hiding from that girl, Clara," he told me while grabbing a tray and starting to collect his food. He glance back at me, "You're only getting an apple?"

I held up my soda and shook it ever so slightly, "And a soda."

He rolled his eyes and put a slice of pizza and chips on my tray.

"I can feed myself," I crossed my arms until we had to move down the line to the cashier.

He scoffed, "Apparently not."

"I can take care of myself. I don't need your supervisition," I told him.

"Whatever you need to tell yourself," he laughed and went to pay, "I've got you." He handed over the money for both mine and his lunch.

I scowled, "You don't have to pay for me, you know."

We started walking back to our table where Jack and Rian waited. He rolled his eyes at me, "You're welcome, babe."

"Don't call me babe," I said and sat across from Rian.

Alex slid in next to me and stole my apple. I frowned, "Really? That was the one thing on the tray that I wanted."

"I know," he smiled, "now you have to eat what I picked."

I rolled my eyes and took an aggressive bite out of my pizza. I stared him down while I chewed. He looked estatic that I was eating the stupid pizza. He passed the apple onto Rian who quickly threw it in the trash.

"Wha- I wanted that," I groaned.

 "You're too skinny anyway, so just eat it and be happy," he told me.

I looked down at myself. I thought I was perfectly fine looking. Long brown hair, brown eyes, my body was fine in my opinion at least. It wasn't so much that I didn't want to eat. I was just too nervous to eat. It was picture day and I vowed I'd get at least my senior class picture to look great if it was the last thing I do. I had a history of sucky school photos and I was done with it. The braces, off timing, and bad haircuts had not been my friends.

"Give her a break," Jack said, "She's nervous for picture day." He mad an ugly face at me and the guys laughed.

"Look, I'm getting a good photo this year if it's the last thing I do," I declared.

 It was like the krama gods hated me or something because as soon as I said it that girl Alex was hiding from, Clara walked right up to me and threw her yougurt on my new Glamour Kills shirt. I gasped. Did she know how freaking expensive these things were?

"That's for helping Alex cheat on me," she huffed and walked away with her friends.

"I didn't sleep with Alex!" I yelled and if everyone's eyes hadn't been glued to me because of the yogurt thing they difinitely were now.

I groaned and marched out of the cafeteria. Alex followed.

He gave me a sympathetic smile, "Hey, come one, it's not that bad. We can just wipe it off."

"Yogurt doesn't wipe off Alex!" I cried.

"Okay... um... we can..."

I sighed, "Thanks for trying Alex, but this really isn't your department."

His eyes widened, "Isn't my department? Everything's my department."

Alex pulled off his shirt. My eyes followed the gesture to stare at his flat musclar stomach. I sollowed, was he actually perfect?

He laughed at me, "We don't have time for you to be checking me out. Take off your shirt."

I raised an eyebrow at him. Hopefully my surprise would cover up my blush at his comment about me checking him out. "What? No."

"Trust me, just take it off. I'm giving you mine."

I glanced around us to make sure no one was watching. I didn't see anyone so I quickly took off my shirt and slid his on.

I frowned, "Thanks, Alex, but now you're going to be shirtless for your senior photo."

He shook his head, "Don't worry about it. I'll be back in about fifthteen minutes with a better shirt for you and a shirt for me."

Before I could even say anything he'd run off. I rolled my eyes at him, but I couldn't help but smile at how sweet he was.

"Hey, the yogurt's gone," an unfamiliar voice said from behind me.

I turned around to look at the guy standing a foot behind me with a charming smile. Tan skin, dark hair, bright green eyes. He look flaweless in a black collared shirt and jeans. I could feel myself smiling stupidly. I dropped my smile quickly and he followed the gesture.

"Do I know you?" I asked trying not to sound rude.

"I'm Rudd," he smirked, "I had the same problem with Clara that Alex does. Figured I'd offer to help."

I couldn't help, but let a tiny smile spread on my face. "Oh," I said lamely and suddenly as if remembering social protical I started talking again, "I'm Jules."

"Pretty name. It suits you," he smiled.

I blushed and then my heart stopped. What if he saw me with my shirt off a moment ago with Alex. I felt all the blood rush to my cheeks as they flamed up.

"Before... you didn't see me with my shirt off did you?" I blabbered.

He raised an eyebrow, his smirk was still in place, "You had your shirt off."

Now I'd done it. My cheeks couldn't have been any redder. My whole body was flush. This was too embarrassing. A cute boy had just caught me shirtless In the hall. This is why I should never listen to Alex about clothing. He's the worst!

He laughed, "It's okay. You were switiching shirts."

I raised an eyebrow. Suddenly I was feeling playful and flirty again, "So you did see?"

"A gentleman never tells," he winked.

The bell rang for us to get to our next class. Which was picture time for me. Shit. Where was Alex?

"I have to get me picture taken so..." he trailed off.

"Oh, me too!" I exclaimed. I sounded too excited. I mentally slapped myself.

But he smirked. I hadn't scared him off yet, "Then let's go."

We walked side by side to the gym. I had completely forgotten about Jack, Rian, and Zack sitting in the cafeteria without Alex or me. We stopped in the gym and waited in line.

"So Jules, what does your boyfriend think off you taking your shirt off in front of Alex?" Rudd asked smoothly.

I brust out laughing and then controlled myself. "Boyfriend? You'd have to be amazing to get pass Alex's interrogation. He scared everyone off. He can be so annoying sometimes."

"Bet I could pass his test," he shrugged.

I raised an eyebrow, "What would your girlfriend think of you being tested to date me?"

"What girlfriend?" he smirked.

I smiled sweetly back at him. I felt light headed looking at him until I felt an arm yank me out of line. I spun into Alex's chest.

"Sorry, dude, have to borrow her," Alex grinned. He dragged us into a more private area of the gym and handed me a new shirt. He blocked people's view of me changing.

"So," he asked looking away from me changing, "You know Rudd?"

I adjusted my new shirt- of course Alex picked one with my clevage showing- and turned around to view him. "You know Rudd?"

"Sort of." he grumbled and dropped his arms off the walls beside me so I wasn't jailed in anymore. I still didn't move thought. "I just didn't know you knew him."

"I don't really," I shrugged, "Nice new shirt by the way." I handed the old shirt back to him.

"Thanks," he forced a smile.

"Gaskarth!" our gym teacher yelled.

Alex and I ran back to the photo area and he sat down for his picture. I was next and waited beside him. Right before the flash Alex grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. It was all I could do to smile.

Flash. The picture was taken.

"Hey, can I see that?" Alex asked and the photographer tilted the screen. "We don't look have bad."

"Next!" The teacher called. I went to sit down but she stopped me, "One picture per a person."

"But that was Alex's picture!" I exclaimed.

"Put that down for Alexander Gaskarth and Julie Gaskin," the gym teacher instructed the photographer and moved us aside.

"Alex, I'm going to kill you!" I slapped his arm. Rudd sat down to take his picture. He smiled. I took a peek at the photographer's screen. His photo came out perfect.

"At least," Alex said, drawing my attention back to him, "we looked good in the picture."

"You're going to have to explain this to my mom," I scowled.

"Try not to worry so much, you'll get wrinkles." He smirked.

A/N: I love writing this fanfic so far so I hope younguys like reading it just as much. What ao you think of Rudd? And how sweet is Alex with his shirt? Comment, vote, and fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 109 17
Best friends since they were seven, Josh falls in love with Holly, but she's torn between her love for Josh and what she thinks might be love for Ale...
129K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
8.4K 227 38
After nearly 20 years, Alex is finally reunited with his twin sister Emma. Alex spots Emma in the crowd of a Baltimore show and he begs the rest of t...
40.9K 603 16
A lot of people say it is impossible to be best friends with the opposite sex without having feelings for them. Well Niall and Alexandria, or Alex as...