The Core Of The Magic Dimensi...

By DarkAvatar4Life

Aerilyn has entered Alfea School, she soon befriends the Winx and things are looking up that is until The Tri... More

Winx Oc
About My Character
Prologue
Chapter 1: Alfea
Chapter 2: Winx Club
Chapter 3: The Ball
Chapter 4: The Ball 2
UPDATE
Chapter 5: Bloom's transformation
Chapter 6- A swampy adventure
New oc design
Stella's sceptre
The Black Lagoon
Mission Cloud-Tower
Detention Frenzy
Detention Frenzy 2
The Day of The Rose
The vessel of the dragon
The vessel of the dragon 2
The simulation test
Simulation Test 2
Update
The island monster
Skyaldia
Bloom's Secret
The Envelope
The Nightmare Beast
Mission: Domino
The End of the Trix
Season 2-Arrival of a new fairy
Aisha Fairy of Waves
Pictures in case you don't know
Darkar The Shadow Phoneix
The Reveal
The Book of Powers
The Breath of The Universe
Convergence Test Part 1
The Convergence Test Part 2
Club Fiasco
Planet: Deiras
Hallowinx
The Cloud Tower Codex
Dark Bloom
Charmix Power
The End of Darkar
Season 3: The Ball/Into Andros
Detention Once Again
Double Enchantix
Mission: Cure Faragonda
Tecna's Sacrifice
Aerilyn's Enchantix
Before we continue
Baltor's Box
The Golden Kingdom
The Water Stars
The End of Valtor

The Exhibition

207 8 0
By DarkAvatar4Life

Aerilyn laid on Musa's bed, a textbook in hand. Musa was practicing her flute whilst Tecna was typing on her computer. "That's a nice tune, where did you learn it from?" Musa stopped.

"My mother, she taught me it when I was young."

"Your mother must have been amazing with music."

"Yeah, she was." Just then Stella, Flora, and Bloom abruptly entered the room. Flora was clearly stressed out at something. "Bloom is out of her mind."

"Why, what's going on?" Tecna asked. Stella walked over to Aerilyn and sat beside her.

"She wants to go to the exhibition." 

"Did she receive an invitation?" Musa asked.

"No, or it wouldn't be a problem would it?" Flora answered. Aerilyn sighed and placed her textbook on her lap. "Don't tell me you're doing it to see Brandon?" Bloom nodded.

"He's been avoiding me and I want to know why." Stella smiled.

"I knew it you like him don't you?" Bloom hesitated and shook her head. "Then I see no reason to go as far as breaking the rules to see him." She sighed and nodded.

"I do admit there's something special between us, he's special to me but I don't know if he feels the same way." 

"Well I don't mind a little trip to red fountain." Aerilyn said. 

"Oh please we all know it's so you can see Diablous."

"Exactly, he promised me the best sweets on his planet and I'm still waiting for them." Flora sighed. 

"If you really want to go, we'll go with you to." They all nodded in agreement. 

"Thank you guys." Bloom said smiling. 

                                                                        ✯✯✯

"Hey, you girls, what are you doing here?" They all looked at each other. A man had caught them sneaking into the building. "Oh nothing much, run!" Bloom said. They sped away from him, hearing cries of anger behind them. Aerilyn looked behind and flicked her wrist, the man fell over and landed on the ground groaning. She pointed towards an open door and they rushed in, closing it behind them. 

"I think we've lost him." Aerilyn said

"More like killed him, Jesus couldn't you have made the landing a little softer?" Musa said, Aerilyn nodded. "I could've, but I didn't." 

"Well since we're here, where do we go from here?" Bloom asked. 

"Well, you're here to see Brandon so I suggest you go look for him and we'll...do something else."

"The last thing we need is Bloom burning down the school."

"I'll come with her then." Bloom rolled her eyes. 

"Real trustworthy guys." 

"So I guess we'll see you later then." Aerilyn said and they waved goodbye. 

                                                                   ✯✯✯

They walked through the corridors, peeking into every room trying to find Brandon. As they were walking they noticed the royal couple of Eraklyon. Aerilyn immediately ran inside a room. "Bloom make sure they don't notice me!" She whispered to her. Bloom nodded and walked past the royal couple, awed by their lavished jewelry. Aerilyn was peeking out of the room making sure Bloom was alright. 

"Who needs that much gold on them, Stella would flip if she saw this." Aerilyn mumbled to herself. Bloom bumped into a girl, wavy pale blonde hair with amber eyes, she wore a maroon-and-ivory corset dress with puffy sleeves and a light purple headband tiara with a large red jewel. The girl was knocked to the ground along with Bloom. She pushed herself up and dusted her clothes off.

She gave Bloom are glare and began shouting at her. "Goodness sake, watch where you are going, peasant!" She had a hologram of Sky in her hands, Bloom looked at it with confusion. "And I forbid you to look at my boyfriend!" And with that, she walked away. 

Aerilyn exited the room and helped Bloom up. "Wow, that girl is certainly bratty." Bloom looked towards the direction she exited in. "She called Brandon her boyfriend?" Bloom said. "No, it must be another one of the Trix's schemes." Aerilyn shrugged her shoulders.

"Could be, I mean if he really was her boyfriend he would've told you." Bloom nodded.

"I have an idea." 

                                                                       ✯✯✯

Bloom handed the girl a note. She read through it and got up, informing the royal couple that she would be back. A guard followed her up as they walked from their seats inside. As they walked in the girl looked around confused. 

"Where is he?" Aerilyn emerged from the shadows and snapped her fingers, the guard toppled over, asleep. The girl looked at them in anger. 

"What do you think you're doing, I'm a princess!" Aerilyn chuckled.

"Honey you ain't the only one." Bloom walked up to her cleching her fists.

"Who are you, Icy, Darcy or Stormy?" The girl looked at her confused. 

"Who do you think you are giving me commands?" Bloom shruged her shoulders.

"If you're not willing to comply, I'll unmask you with force!"

Aerilyn backed away as Bloom charged up a blast and shot it at her. She was sent crashing through the wall. She grunted and got up, clenching her fists. She threw her cloak off. 

"You're going to pay for that!"

"Well I can see that I am quite out of place here, so I'm going to back off." Aerilyn said, backing away. Bloom shot another blast at Diaspro just narrowly missing her, Diaspro ran at her and grabbed her leg, throwing her to the floor. "What do you want from me?" She shouted. Bloom kicked her in the stomach making her stagger away. "You're one of the Trix!" 

Diaspro created a cicural hoop and threw it at Bloom. "I am Princess Diaspro, the finance of Prince Sky of Eraklyon." The hoop constricted around Bloom as she struggled to get it off. 

"Sky? But isn't he with Stella and she had Brandon's face on the hologram and called him her boyfriend, either she cheating on someone or..." She mumbled to herself. Bloom broke free and blasted at Disapro. She created a barrier and flew up to Bloom, stones surrounded her and blasts shot at Bloom. 

"Bloom stop!" Bloom couldn't hear her from the outslaughter of blasts coming her way. A blast was hit above them and the roof came tubbling down. Aerilyn created a barrier sheilding herself from the huge pieces of stone falling from above. When it had finished she saw that Bloom and Disapro were gone. She disabled her shield and looked above to see Bloom charging up another blast to shoot at Disapro. Aerilyn jumped on the rumble and climbed her way out of the hole. She was in the stadium where people watched the fight unfold. 

"Bloom stop!" Bloom shot a blast at Disapro, she managed the dodge it and the blast was about to hit the crowd. Aerilyn outstrecthed her hands and shouted "æther wall!" The blast hit the wall, protect those behind it. She dropped the wall and fell to the floor panting. Bloom flew down to her and helped her up.

"Oh god Aeri are you okay?!" Aerilyn nodded her head. 

"Bloom that girl isn't the Trix." Bloom widened her eyes and looked towards the girl. Brandon ran over to them but was stopped by the girl. "Sky, my love, this crazy girl attacked me!" Bloom gasped. "Brandon?" Disapro snarled at her. 

"What are you talking about, this is Sky, Prince of Eraklyon, my finace!" Aerilyn sighed.

"I knew it, it wasn't that she was a Trix rather that Brandon...Sky lied to you." Sky pushed past Disapro and tried talking to her. 

"Squire!" A man shouted. Aerilyn looked towards the voice and saw the King of Eraklyon staring down at Brandon who was kneeling on the ground. "My lord." He said. Oh dear, Stella isn't going to be happy about this. "Where were you when my son needed help, you have neglected his safety!" He boomed. "Incompetent, I'll take my leave if you will." And he got up and walked inside. Aerilyn let out a pant, she felt someone grabbed her other arm, she looked over to see Diablous looking at her worried. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. He nodded at Bloom and she let of her. 

"I'm fine...just doing such a spell without transforming is...draining." He smiled.

"Well you saved a hell of alot of people, I'll help you get back to Alfea to rest." 

"Did...did you get the sweets?"

"Really at a time like this?"

"Yes, really." He chuckled.

"I've got them."

"...Good..." 

                                                                  ✯✯✯

After recovering her energy, she sat in the common room munching on the sweets Diablous got for her. The others walked in with sad faces. "Mmm, what's going on why everyone looking depressed?" Bloom sat down.

"I've given some thought about the incident, and I'm leaving." Aerilyn raised her eyebrows.

"Are you serious? Over a little incident?"

"It wasn't little! I could've killed people if it wasn't for you!"

"I was a mistake, you were fooled by Sky, I doesn't mean you should leave!"

"Look, I've made up my mind, I'm leaving and there's no changing it!" Aerilyn slumped her shoulders. "Fine, give up all you've gain forget about learning about your past, if you going to give up over a little incident then maybe you shouldn't learn after all." She slammed the empty packet on the table and walked past her.

"Please, its for the best!" Bloom pleaded with her. "Don't let us end on a bed note."

"You've made up you're mind, if you're going to be pathetic and run away back to your home, go for it, I'm not stopping you." She opened the door to her room and slammed it shut. She sat on her bed listening to the mumbling going on in the common room. 

She learned at Brandon was lying to her so what? So what if he's a prince, he lied to her and ruined her, she should've know there was something fishy with him. How was Bloom to know that Disapro wasn't a Trix? The transformation could've been an illusion by Darcy. Aerilyn rolled over to the other side of her bed. If she is going to leave all because of a little incident, then perhaps it would be better if she didn't learn about her past, her powers, because learning the truth involves a lot more strength than she is dispalling. 

If Bloom wants to throw away everything she worked for. Who was she to be angry about it? 

                                                                         ✵✵✵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 466 18
๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’๐’“ . โ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐‘ต๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“ h...
9.4K 330 15
Everyone practically believes that Magix is the only magical universe. They have forgotten that Maxig is just a seed in the whole cosmos that has di...
717K 13.8K 37
โœฉ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐šŠ๐šข๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽโœฉ Clove, a first year fairy at Alfea academy. With being a rare fairy and new dangers arising...
56 0 9
[english version/ 2nd part of Moonix Girls: the mysterious book thief] A new school year at the Moon Academy is about to start and the friend group...