Final destination - Ohio

By farima4_

Our crew ventures through the most misterious parts of this world we live in, also known as Ohio. they will m... More

Chapter I - The adventure starts
Chapter II - Dead men tell no tales, do they?
Chapter III - The Winged Protector of Dubrovnik
Chapter IV - The notorious Furballs
Chapter V - Sinai vs the leader of the Furballs
Chapter VI - The meth quest
Head II - Chapter VIII - Hello, Ohio!
Chapter IX - The training begins
Chapter X - Elemental beasts
Chapter XI - The ruler of the beasts
Chapter XII - A Worthy Foe
Chapter XIII - The God Warriors
Chapter XIV - A Fading Memory Of The Future
Chapter XV - The old man and his secrets
Chapter XVI - The New World
Chapter XVII - Etherium
Chapter XVIII - Battle of titans
Chapter XIX - Essence
(filler) - Final Jumpsen - Ohio

Chapter VII - The German brothers

17 1 0
By farima4_

Previously on Final destination - Ohio:

The gang drives to Pitesti to get the meth wizard orango to join them. Orango requests 20kg of meth to join their team. The gang finds some criminals selling meth and makes them show them their base.  In the base one man explains how Andrew Tate, their boss, gathered all the meth and traveled to Ohio to acquire greater power. They give them the rest of the meth they had which was about 4kg. The gang returns to orango and explains the situation. Orango is interested in Ohio so he accepts the invitation to the group and makes a potion which made the entire island float. Farima put some thrusters on the island and set course towards Germany.

They crossed the border of Germany in the morning.  Pablo just woke up and almost did a biggest bird when he saw nothing from the window. Thankfully the gang calmed him down and explained what's happening. Now that they are in Germany, how are they going to find james and lama. Unlike the others, these two stayed quiet. Farima knew this so he already started working on it.

Farima hacked instagram's database and found what instagram account was associated with lama's ip which he got a long time ago because lama opened one of his links (real). He then got the password from the database. Since instagram doesn't encrypt the password it didn't require any decoding.

He logged in to lama's account and saw a bunch of pictures of a girl with cat ears. Farima was confused about this but didn't think too much about it. He then went on an ip geolocation website to get a rough idea of where lama and james live. Typing in 195.34.161.195, lama's ip, revealed that he lived in Frankfurt. Farima changed the course of the flying island accordingly. He then started browsing lama's instagram a bit more. He found another catgirl picture in front of a big white building. The post also had some inspirational quote and a few tags including #Elisabethenschule. After a bit of research (translating the word to some language other than German), it was obvious it was a school lama goes to.

The island wasn't the fastest so the gang arrived in Frankfurt at about noon. Only now they realized that they didn't think through how to land. Orango mixed some meth, elephant bones, platinum and more meth. he again grabbed a small potion bottle and filled it up with this. It was very shiny and stayed still even though it was a liquid, it looked a lot like mercury metal. Orango threw it on the floor and it again turned in to smoke. Everyone started feeling heavier again. But this time they were going down, in fact they started falling. It was a very weird combo until Orango explained that it increased the gravity in this area. Orango couldn't see their faces because of the gas masks but it was obvious they weren't happy. It also didn't help that cifer and pablo were screaming. Pele got an idea in the last second though. He explosively released a lot of dough through out the entire house enveloping everyone with it. They still felt the crash but pele's dough softened it a lot.

Pele brought all the dough back in to him and just as everyone was thanking him, he fell on the ground flat. His arms hit it and sticked like glue. Everyone though that he used up all his energy there so they tried to pull him up but they couldn't, it was like he weighted as much as an elephant. That's when mladjo noticed something. The cauldron was empty. Pele absorbed all of it with his dough. Orango estimated that his gravity was increased from about 9.81 m/s^2 to 160 m/s^2. That would make him unable to move until tomorrow, when it wares of a bit, so they will just need to let him be there for now.

Now they needed to go to the school to look at all the students in it's database. Farima could do that by himself so everyone else could do whatever they want. They decided to meet up in front of the school in about 2 hours. It was actually good for them that pele got knocked out so they don't need to worry about is smell and gas masks, explained farima.

"Why do you even go around those gas masks?" - asked Orango - "I though it was some costume that was meant to scare people?"

"We were also very suprised that you and cifer didn't ask for one" - answered farima- "We use it to protect ourselves from the unimaginable smell coming from pele that you seem to ignore"

"Oh smell? I got rid of my sense of smell a long time ago because those potions were also very smelly" - said orango

Everyone looked at him and screamed - "WHY DIDN'T U TELL US THAT ALREADY??"

"huh?" - Orango was confused

"Can you please get rid of our sense as well?" - asked farima - "This gas mask is starting to kill me"

"Oh yea sure" - said orango as he made his way to one cabinet. He pulled some potions with blue water and splashed on the floor. The smoke quickly filled the room and the gang took of the gas masks and they were happy to not smell pele, but they didn't relize they wouldn't be able to smell anything. It was a new experience but better than a gas mask non stop.

They were finally ready to go out.

pablo and mladjo went to a local yugioh tournament to try and compete. Orango and cifer went for some ice cream because cifer never had it before. Farima wasn't donr with his duties yet though. He went to the school and noticed there were multiple wifi passwords. Free ones for students and a locked one for teachers and higher-ups probably. Since it was just a wlan2 wifi it was comically easy to crack using wifite (farima uses arch btw).  He than looked at all the requests in that network. One machine was interesting in particular. It was constantly receiving requests from other deices. It was very obvious this was the main database. The other devices sending requests were doing so to add grades to students and stuff similar to that. Farima then analysed how the requests are sent. Those one were auotomaticaly sent through a gui interface but they could be replicated and sent. After a lot of trial and error, He figured out how to get a picture of a student, his name and address. He couldn't pull an exact one so he instead pulled out every student currently on the database. He then used an ai image comparator to quickly scan all the images and fin the ones matching lama's instagram pics. It took the program about 20 minutes to do this since there were a lot of pictures, but it successfully found lama. His full name was Lama Von Hitlerschwarz.

After finding out everything about lama, he waited for the others to return. First returned orango and cifer. Cifer was very happy with the taste of ice cream. Orango wasn't a big fan of this because it made it seem like he was abusing cifer.  Then came back pablo and mladjo. Mladjo was utterly destroyed turn 2 in a match fluffals vs Ishizu tearlaments, and pablo got kicked out for "wasting time on purpose" when he pulled out his luck based deck in the tournament. Needless to say, they weren't happy. Farima announced that he found out where Lama lives.

They came to the place and farima knocked on the door. Then orango pushed farima to the side, knocked on the door and went back without saying anything.

A deep voice answered - "Who is i-" - and got cut off by a high feminine voice - "Im comiiiiiiing!"

A beautiful girl with car ears opened the door. Pablo inhaled so hard he started to inflate a little bit.

"You are Lama?" - asked farima

"Yes!" - answered lama

An old bearded man appeared behind Lama and said, with the same deep voice - "And who are you!?"

"And you must be James!" - said farima

"You didn't answer my question" - said james

"Oh yea" - said farima and introduced everyone

"Why are you here?" - asked james again

"Cmon bro don't be a dick" - said lama

"You shut the fuck up" - answered james

Farima explained all of their adventures so far and how they came to get the to join their team and go on adventures together.

"Oh yea sounds fu-" - "Why did you come for us and how did u find us, and where are you going to go?" - James cut off lama

"We came for you since you are the leader of the national nigerian fan-server, you must be strong. And we found you by tracking down lama. And we are going to go to a bunch of adventures on dangerous places" - said farima

James looked very angry and started closing the door. Farima added - "We are thinking of going to Ohio"

James asked - "Hmmp, you think you weaklings can go there and survive?"

"You know about Ohio?" - asked orange

"And why does that concern you?" - asked james kind of disappointed

"Listen don't underestimate us. We have fought some strong people like Orien from Dubrovnik, an Entire furry gang with a leader that can morph in to any animal he wants. We are also responsible for destroying half of Banjaluka" - said farima

James laughed and said - "Well lets test that out"

His beard spreed out in spikes and wen't for the gang

lama screamed - "NO BRoo!"

Farima blocked with his hands and got badly wounded. Pablo was already inflated after he saw lama and barely felt the impact. Mladjo also spreed his beard, way less though, and blocked most of the spikes but still got wounded in the legs. Orango was behind sinai so he got protected. Cifer was hiding behind a bush in the garden all along. Sinai got hit and turned in to a werewolf and jumped in to attack james. James curled his beard back up and caught sinai mid air. Orango got some orange capsules from his pocket and threw them at james. They they hit james, they exploded and sent james and his beard on fire.

"Not bad" - said james as he threw sinai at pablo who still doesn't know what's happening. Then he started spinning his beard like a propeller and stopped the fire. Farima got some sarma from his pocket and ate it. Pele, while they were flying on the island, made healing sarma and gave it to everyone in case of emergency. Farima's wounds were immediately healed.

"Ok you can come in" - said james

"what?" - screamed everyone including pablo who just realized what was happening

"I just tested your skills. You have some potential, most people would just die on the first hit" - replied james

"yea sure" - said farima with a not so friendly tone

"I am willing to go with you to Ohio, I had some plans about it as well actually" - said james

"YeY bro!" - screamed lama in excitement

They entered the house and farima explained how they had some troubles when landing and won't be able to leave until tomorrow. In the mean time orango convinced cifer to enter the house but as soon as he saw james he started screaming again. Lama hugged cifer because he found him cute and cifer stopped crying.

"I thought you were a man though?" - pablo asked lama

"Yea I am though" - answered lama

Pablo who just took a bathroom break, even though no one heard him pissing, looked down at the floor with a dead stare - "oh"

James showed everyone in their rooms and they slept until tomorrow. When they woke up they headed towards the island. As they approached lama and james started acting a bit weird. When they opened the door, lama and james started coughing. Orango knew what it was wrong. He threw the potion ehich removes your sense of smell at them. James got angry and though that thry betrayed him but farima explained that their friend pele stinks an unimaginable amount. James after smelling that didn't wanna argue so they entered. There they found pele sleeping. They woke him up and he was very, very angry, but at least they have gotten everyone in their group whop they wanted. They were finally united and could travel to their first destination - Ohio.

Orango again got the floating potion and threw it. They started flying and farima fixed some thrusters on the side because they broke when they landed. Their course was finally set to Ohio. Farima turned on the thrusters and they started flying. Even james looked happy although with an ominous smile.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 2 9
For millenia, the species of the known universe have coexisted in relative peace; until now. With tensions rising, a mysterious entity from the past...
Comos By ATM9997

Science Fiction

42 1 4
My very first science fictional story I've worked on it for past few months!
226 20 26
In a world of monsters, magic, violent extremists and religious fervor, a young man and his friends will be challenged by their peers in school and e...
49 0 10
A friend found dead. A robbery foiled. And now a group headed to prison. When fate gives them a chance to find answers, they end up fighting for thei...