-๐€ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹'๐’ ๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐„...

deadlybookish-writer

โ™ช- ๐ต๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฒ๐‘’'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น... ะ•ั‰ะต

A/N
แด„แด€sแด›โœจ
แด€แด‡sแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„sโœจ
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›โœจ
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
แด€แด„แด› ๐Ÿทโ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ˜พ
แด€แด„แด› ๐Ÿธ โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โ‚
๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š ๐Ÿนโ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–โ˜†
๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š ๐Ÿบโ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—โ˜…
Epilogueโ˜…

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โ˜…

904 23 2
deadlybookish-writer

Hela was in hell, Lucifer had ordered her and Bella to go on a mission with Christian.

Right now, the Cullens were showing Bella and Edward their new house and Hela was waiting for Bella to be done.

Bella appeared in her room with her eyes closed, Bella peeked and yelled "Yes! I did it!"

"Did what?" Hela asked with confusion on her face.

"Teleport. I have been trying to teleport here, but every time I tried I just ended up in the middle of nowhere" Bella explained as she walked closer "So what is the mission that we need to do?"

"Christian got an invitation to a ball in another world and we have to go with him" Hela said as she walked over to her closet.

Bella frowned and sat on the bed while asking "Ball? Why would he get an invitation to a ball from another world?"

"A woman, the one who invited him, wants to make a deal. Normally we let Christian go alone, but..." Hela trailed of as she opened her closet doors.

Bella leaned forward while asking "But what?"

"The woman who sent the invitation is a Mikealson" Hela explained as she grabbed a few dresses.

"What is so special about a Mikealson?" Bella asked while looking at the dresses.

"In the world where we're going, the Mikealsons are the first Vampires, but people call them the originals. The woman's name is Esther Mikealson, she's a witch who turned her children by magic into Vampires. These Vampires are very different to Cold ones, they don't have indestructible skin, but they heal faster and aren't killed as easily" Hela revealed.

Bella stood up while grabbing a dress and standing in front of the mirror while asking "What kind of deal does she want then?"

"We don't know" Christian spoke up as he stood in the doorway, he was wearing a tux "That's what makes it so interesting, because the last time she made a deal with us, it was to make her children immortal Vampires."

Bella hummed and Hela asked her "Who's taking care of Renesmee?"

"Renesmee is sleeping, considering she's still half human and still needs that. Edward is also there if she wakes up" Bella replied as she walks away from the mirror and throws the dress on Hela' bed.

"Okay" Hela answered as she grabbed two dresses and handed one to Bella "That dress will fit you perfectly, now lets go get ready!"

Hela dragged Bella with her and Bella suddenly looked alarmed while asking "Does this mean I have to wear heels?"

"YES!" Hela yelled and continued to drag her.

Bella's face twisted into an agonising expression while she yelled back "NOO!"

Christian laughed as they disappeared behind the bathroom doors.

-𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

Elijah Mikealson was holding a speech while standing on the stairs with his family.

"-whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance. Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz-" Elijah was cut off as doors slammed open.

It was three figures who slammed the doors, Hela and Bella both had an arm looped around Christian as the walked in.

They stopped as all eyes were on them, Hela and Christian shared looks while Bella just looked lost.

The two older demons were used to this kind of attention, because they have done the all before.

Hela let go of Christian's arm and walked forward, she stole a glass of champagne from someone and exclaimed "Well don't stop on our account handsome."

Elijah tilted his head and just continued "As I was saying, if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom."

Everyone started to walk as Hela downed the drink and Bella asked Her "What am I supposed to do?"

"Blend in, have fun. When it's time for the deal me or Christian will come get you" Hela smiled and adjusted Bella's hair for a second before saying "Now go, shoo."

Hela gave Christian a nod, before she felt a presence behind her. As she turned around, her hand was grabbed and a voice spoke "Hello may I have this dance?"

It was Elijah Mikealson, Hela knew every Mikealson member because she studied and almost met every single one.

Hela smiled politely and replied "Of course sir."

She put her hand in his and he swayed her away.

Music started and everyone started dancing. Elijah asked her only a few minutes in "What is your name?"

Hela let out a little fake gasp while saying "Shouldn't you introduce yourself first young man?"

"I apologise. My name is Elijah Mikealson and I am anything but young miss...?" Elijah trailed off in question with a slight smile.

Hela grinned and did a little crusty while introducing "Hela Vesper and It's nice to meet you."

"Why the late entrance?" Elijah asked as he spun her around.

Hela narrowed her eyes at him while still grinning "Are you always so questioning Mr. Mikealson?"

"When something unusual happens, yes" Elijah replied "Tell me, are you friends with the Salvatores."

Hela frowned and shook her head while saying "That name doesn't ring a bell."

Elijah hummed in suspicion until they switched partners and she landed, yet again, in another Mikealson's arms.

Klaus didn't speak and just danced, but Hela wasn't having it.

"So how does it feel?" Hela asked while smirking a little.

Klaus glanced at her and frowned while asking "Does what feel?"

"Finally being whole, being a hybrid" She now fully looked at him with a wide smirk.

Shock appeared behind his eyes, but he quickly covered it up and tightened his grip on her while demanding "Who are you?"

Hela just smirked and leaned closer while whispering "I'm a riddle you won't solve."

They switched partners and yet again, she was in the arms of a Mikealson.

"I bet that I could solve the riddle darling" Kol Mikealson spoke as he smirked and they danced.

Hela just smirked back at him while replying "Listening in on conversations?"

"Of course, especially when you have peaked my interest" Kol replied back.

"Oh? How come?" Hela asked as he spun her around.

He pulled her back in as he responded "Well when you make a dramatic entrance as that and have both my brothers riled up, it's impossible not to."

"Shouldn't you be much more interested in messing with your sister's date?" Hela tried to point the conversation to somewhere other then herself.

"Although that would be fun, you're much more interesting to figure out then that" Kol grinned and went to say something else, but he got interrupted.

The main woman of the hour was finally here, Esther Mikealson stop dat the top of the stairs while tapping a knife on her glass. She spoke up "Good Evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Waiters are coming around with champagne. I invite you all to join me in raising a glass. It provides me with no greater joy then to see my family back together as one. I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. Cheers!"

Hela looked around the room and found Christian and Bella next to each other. They both had a glass of champagne, but Hela could see that neither of them had taken a sip.

Christian caught Hela's eyes and he nodded towards another Mikealson. Hela got the hint and walked over to said Mikealson.

"Don't you look comfortable" Hela said as she stood next to Finn Mikealson.

Finn only glanced at her and admitted "I am quite the opposite actually."

Hela rolled her eyes and replied "I know. That was sarcasm Idiot, but I know they didn't have that a 1000 years ago."

Now Finn fully looked at her and asked "Pardon me?"

"Oh, I am sorry. Technically you're not a 1000 years old, because you spent 900 years in a box right?" Hela asked.

Finn tensed and asked "Are you a friend of the Salvatores?"

"No? Why does everyone keep asking me that?!" Hela exclaimed frustratedly, she sighed and continued "Look, you're mother invited us for a deal?"

"Us?" Finn raised and eyebrow in question and looked around. He spotted Bella smirking while drinking from some Cola and Christian waving mockingly.

Hela cleared her throat, which made him turn back just in time to see Hela flash her black eyes.

Finn took a step back while asking "You? You guys are the demons? My mother only sent an invite for one."

"Too bad, she gets three. Now lead us to her or we'll leave and she can forget about her little deal" Hela snapped, she didn't like the eldest Mikealson. He was too much of a mama's boy for her.

Finn nodded and started to move with Hela behind him, Christian and Bella caught up to them eventually.

Finn led them to a room and they all entered.

Esther looked up and was shocked to see three, but covered it up and greeted "Hello, it is honour to meet you."

Christian sat down, he was going to do the most talking, while Hela and Bella wandered the room a little.

"It's an honour to meet you too Ms. Mikealson" Christian greeted back as he gave her his signature smile "Why did you invite us here?"

"Straight to the point. I am planning on doing a spell tomorrow and I need a strong power source to do it. I am asking if I can use one of your dark objects to channel" Esther explained.

Christian raised an eyebrow and asked "What spell might this be?"

"A spell to cure a disease" Esther lied and Christian knew that, but decided to joke a little.

"Really? What disease?" Christian questioned as he tilted his head and noticed that Esther was getting frustrated.

Esther quickly replied "A special one. Now can I get the object or not?"

Christian rolled his eyes and stood up "I will not give you an object which will help you kill you're children Ms. Mikealson" With her shocked look, he explained "I saw the linking spell that you put in their champagne and stories go around in hell, how you have been tortured for creating vampires. I hope that one day you'll change your mind, goodbye Ms. Mikealson."

Before Esther could protest, Christian walked out of the room with the others behind him.

They stayed upstairs and looked down at the ball that was still going on.

"I am bored. Let's go back" Christian demanded and grabbed Hela's wrist.

Bella grabbed Hela's wrist as well and before Hela teleported them back, she caught Kol's eyes and winked at him before teleporting away.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Arcane / S. Clearwater portrae

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

11.9K 344 29
(I wrote this like a year ago and my grammar was literally beyond the worst and the storyline was horrendously written. Beware.) Luna had just been d...
Seraph 13aroness

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

258K 16.6K 109
She decided to do the world a favor and kept to herself ever since she was turned into a demon. Always alone. Others would try to tempt her out of th...
Entwined Limbs >>> R. Hale [1] robbstark_

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

357K 8.8K 40
"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood." - George Orwell Returning to Forks to live with her dad and sister Bella she did...
My Mate Saga (Twilight Fan Fiction) Alynelovesyou

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

75.7K 983 25
Twilight AU. Vampires were never humans. They are their own species, placed on this earth for one reason; to keep the human population down. They hi...