Kiss my ass Alpha

By lil_hawaiian_girl96

You know it was never easy being their daughter. They were the cool kids in high school. Their legacy still l... More

I seriously hate people
WTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?
You never piss an Alpha off
Kids in the Dark
Time to party
Authors Note
Some Secrets are meant to stay secrets
This is my pack, not yours

Another day in the shit hole

453 10 1
By lil_hawaiian_girl96

So as normal I walked to the office to greet the new kids. I'm so used to it that the office already except me. I walk in to hear them groan and look at me expectedly. "Good morning everyone!" I said with a smirk. "Good morning Alpha Velonica. Are you in trouble yet?" They asked me. I just laughed and looked around to see a huge group of kids. Ah! Fresh meat! Muwahahaha! This will be fun. "Not yet Nacy....wait for it...and now!" BOOM! "Veloncia!!!!!!!" We all heard. Oops! I laughed harder before getting into my alpha role. "Alright newbies. Form a line. I will need to asses you to find out where you will belong in this school. You too Alpha Marcus...  although I don't know what you look like yet." I said while watching them scrabble into a line. I smiled while watching them.....until a smell came wafting to me. Ooooooh mate!!!!! Mate! Mate! My fox said while jumping around. I groaned and waited until they were in line. I walked down the line looking at all of them. Until I reached a cutie. He had brown hair and eyes with very kissable lips. His smell was delicious! I mean a guy that smells like the rain and the forest? It was perfect. I heard him growl the word mate. I just winked at him with a smiling before strutting down the line. I could feel his eyes on my ass as I walked. I smirked and mindlinked to my beta.

Jessica....bring me Monica and Jason.

Yes V.

This is just another day in the shit whole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 4.3K 48
This book contains spoilers for all other books in The Regal Eclipse Pack Series. I highly recommend reading those books first. Kyra Remington is in...
547K 12.2K 60
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
208K 9.6K 38
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
97.1K 2.6K 44
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...