Double Take (YiZhan FF) || Om...

By Kimnielle88

In an ABO/Omegaverse AU, Xiao Zhan is the son of another woman, becoming the Xiao family's sole hope for cont... More

DT: Prologue
DT: One
DT: Two
DT: Three
ANNOUNCEMENT
DT: Four
DT: Five
DT: Six
DT: Seven
DT: Eight
DT: Nine
DT: Ten
DT: Eleven
DT: Twelve
DT: Thirteen
DT: Fourteen
DT: Fifteen
DT: Sixteen
DT: Seventeen
DT: Eighteen
DT: Nineteen
DT: Twenty
DT: Twenty-Two
DT: Twenty-Three
DT: Twenty-Four
DT: Twenty-Five
DT: Twenty-Six
DT: Twenty-Seven
DT: Twenty- Eight
DT: Twenty-Nine
DT: Thirty
DT: Thirty-One
DT: Thirty-Two
DT: Thirty-Three
DT: Thirty-Four
DT: Thirty-Five
DT: Thirty-Six
DT: Thirty-Seven
DT: Thirty-Eight
DT: Thirty-Nine
DT: Forty
DT: Forty-One
DT: Forty-Two
DT: Forty-Three
DT: Forty- Four
DT: Forty- Five
DT: Forty- Six
DT: Forty-Seven
DT: Forty- Eight
DT: Forty-Nine

DT: Twenty-one

1K 88 6
By Kimnielle88

Yibo worships Xiao Zhan from his lower, two fingers expertly intruding into the omega's slick wet hole together with his tongue licking the excess slick that escapes. It was sweet and addicting and he'll do everything just to taste the sweet nectar coming from the omega. While he does so, his hips unconsciously rut on the sheets, trying to find the friction they wanted to feel. He's been hard for the whole time but he knew full well that the omega needs tending to do first, that he needs to adjust for the alphas' knots that he'll carry in the end, and so, despite his cock wanting to be wrapped around by the omega's warm hole,  he prepares him gently and surely, stretching it enough. 

On the other hand, Xie Yie was already hazy from the sensation of Xiao Zhan's sloppy hands pumping onto his cock, it even drove him even crazier when the omega mindlessly swiped a stripe at one side of his cock. he doesn't know if it's for teasing or he just dumbly did something his intrusive thoughts told him, but either way, it made him groan deliciously, head throwing backward as he props himself steady with his arms. 

The two alphas were too aroused, added by the melody of Xiao Zhan's moans and his alluring pheromones, they would've come then and there but they resisted as much as they can. 

Yibo then was able to get the omega loose enough, and so he sat up, pulling the omega's legs up to his shoulder to settle between the omega's legs at a better angle. 

"I'm putting it in," he announce which the omega didn't hear at all, too focused on pumping Xie Yie's cock, while Xie Yie grunts a yes.

It was only then, Xiao Zhan noticed when he felt a foreign object poking his entrance. His eyes went wide but immediately replaced with his eyes rolling at the back of his head, followed by a whimpered moan, grip accidentally tightening on Xie Yie. 

Xie Yie hissed in pain, biting his lower lip as he immediately grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand, forcing him to remove his hand, his cock hitting the omega's cheeks instead, staining his cheeks with his precum.

Xiao Zhan's hands on the other hand found themselves holding onto Xie Yie's legs, grabbing them to ease the slight pain of being filled with much bigger than fingers. His tears brimming at the corner of his eyes as his hole was stretched open inch by inch. 

Xie Yie leans down, giving the omega another wave of wet kisses, eating all his whimpers and moans to distract himself from the pain. Xiao Zhan answered every aggressiveness of Xie Yie's tongue, their mouths exchanging salivas as half of his body is devouring Yibo's cock. 

Yibo was able to sheath himself inside the omega, his cock twitching at the warmth of his inside. Satisfied groans left his lips as he was able to settle. He would want to just fvck the tight hole and ravish him but he cherishes the omega too much. And so he moved, little by little, letting the slick lube up his whole shaft to slide smoothly. He held the omega's legs, settling them on his shoulders to thrust a little easier. 

The omega moans in Xie Yie's mouth, the electricity of stimulation running on his whole body. It was slow, slowly adjusting him from the thickness of Yibo's, opening up his insides perfectly for the alpha. 

"You like it?" Xie Yie asked between their lips. 

XiaoZhan nods dumbly as he chases for the alpha's lips whilst moving his lips in sync with Yibo's thrust. 

The room was full of different sounds. The squelching, the slaps of skin, the creak of the bed, and the moans and groans resonates throughout the room. Their pheromones mix together creating a pleasant smell of sandalwood, watermelon, and cranberry. 

At that moment, Xiao Zhan forgot his problem, head too focused on multiple stimulations that the alphas are giving him, he loves it and at the back of his mind, he wishes these will last forever. 

.

Yibo's thrust changes pace over time, at first was a shallow-slow until it upgraded to fast and deep, hitting the sensitive parts of the omega. The omega even confuses where he should focus as he's being fondled by Xie Yie and being pounded semi-rough by Yibo. Overwhelming as it seems but the two alphas seem to have no plan of stopping even if he's already come all over himself multiple times along the way.

Yibo groans, teeth gritting as his thrust is getting violent, his cock twitching inside as if indicating that he'll release anytime soon. His fangs slowly appeared and the urge to mark the omega and knot him was too strong.

he grits his teeth, eyes watching how his cock appears and then disappears almost instantly from the omega's hole. He loves the view but he loves it more if he's able to control himself.

And so, even though his alpha urges to do as his instinct tells him, his rational self overpowered his mind for a second just when he was about to pop a knot and release a load. It didn't took him long to feel the urge, immediately pulling out before his knot inflates and came all over the omega, smearing them on his abdomen and even reaching his nipples.

The omega cries as he release just after him for the third time, panting heavily as his body slumps on the bed, strength all gone. 

Yibo came loads and loads, his knot painfully popped in full view as it was unsuccesful to pop inside the omega. He grunts, it was painful but satisfactory as he didn't to do something that the omega doesn't consent. 

"Bro, that must've hurt," Xie Yie teasing chuckles as he gently laid the omega's head on the mattress and bee line to Yibo's place. 

Yibo grits his teeth, "It is. Fuck!" he grunts, slowly stepping away fro the omega's lower. 

Xie Yie then ignores his brother as he placed himself between the omega's legs, his slick slippery hole kissing the tip of his cock. He groans in satisfaction as it slowly embrace his shaft, soft and slippery walls wrapped around his cock. His head instantly throwing back as he pulls the omega's legs to nestle inside him warmthly. 

The omega whimpers at the overstimulation, his body all jelly-like from the previous release but managed to grasp on the matress, his body arching lewdly. 

"Hm, so pretty..." Yibo praises, finally recovered from the pain of his exposed knot. He leans down, kissing the omega's tears away as he whispers praises into his ear, adding more arousal to the omega. 

Not like the first time, Xie Yie was able to move in a pace he wanted to. The omega was slippery enough to rut himself inside. He groans and moans and thrusts to his heart content. It was then he lost his control, head blurry from the pleasure that is clouding his head, that he didn't notcie the slowly forming of his knot. 

Though, Yibo was fast enough to react, he frowns upon noticing his twin rutting wthout care to the world. "Xie Yie, your knot!" he growls dangerously causing the other alpha to wake up from his trans. His eyes grew wide as he feels the pool on his guts. "Shit!" he cursed, pulling out as fast as he can, just enough time before his knot fully pops inside. 

It was a close call, but just like what Yibo experienced, it was too painful but he's satisfied. 

Xiao Zhan was already hoarse from all the crying, begging, and moaning. His whole body feeling sluggish and unable to move a finger. The exhaustion is slowly succumbing him, but before he completely falls to sleep he mumbles something that caught the alphas' attention, "My alphas..." he soflty mumbles to which the two smiles fondly at. 

"We're  doing this in the wrong order," Yibo chuckles, both finally calming down from the high of their ruts. The omega's pheromones had calmed down as well, their scents still mixing inside the room but stable enough to keep them sane. 

"Right." Xie Yie agrees, "I like him, bro," he confesses. 

Yibo smirks, "I do too," he answers back.

"May the best man win, i guess?" Xie Yie shrugs, holding out a hand to his twin.

Yibo nods, "May the best man win," he echoes competitively and shook his brother's hand. 

After agreeing to court the omega, they maneuvered in the room, washing themselves, changing the sheets, and wiped the omega clean before settling him back to his bed. 

After making sure that the omega was comfrotably settled, they gave him a peck on his forehead, kissing him goodbye. The omega must've felt the warmth of their presence, he smiled through his sleep. They both smiled fondly as they stare for a short time before deciding to sleep on the living room, letting the omega rest, because for sure, the omega would feel the pain all over him. 

----

A/N: That was a shitty update. It feels like I messed it up lol. Anyway,  apologize for my lacking in the smut part. I'm disappointed with myself for not being able to express this part well. Huhu. Still hope you'll stay tuned for the next  update. love lots! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.9K 19
Love of four hundred years revenge of four hundred years 💔 Love can be painful and joyful at the same time ❣️ 💓Wei wuxian 💗lan wangji 💓 Mpreg 💕...
144K 7K 39
NOTE: EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS PURELY PRODUCT OF MY IMAGINATION. ❗It's Mpreg ❗
127K 4.1K 20
In this book you take the place of Mo Xuanyu. I messed a bit with the timeline. Just when you've lost all hope, you are saved by two Alphas. These Al...
431K 28.5K 67
What can happen when your child that you hid from him meets his father? What are the odds that he can likely figure out after meeting him? ... This...