Deedar ❤️

By punjabi_kudi

a journey from i don't love you to I love you the most 💕 More

characters 💖
1💖
2💖
3💖
4💔
5💔
6💔
7💔
8💔
9❤️
10💔

11❤️

2K 175 67
By punjabi_kudi

Naaz ... He taps her cheeks as she fell backwards ...

He helds her in his arms ...

Naaz ... He yelled ...

Everyone rushed towards them ...

He fell down on the ground with her in his arms ...  He was continuously calling her ... But there was no response from her ...

She was rushed to hospital ...

...................

She was laying n the strecher lifeless ....

He rushed her towards the ot ... Along with every person ...

Kaushal too came there running ...

Sidharth was standing infront of the ot ... Gathering himself for her ... His heart was beating rapidly ...

She was in ot
.............

As doctor came out after checking up sidharth showered him with the questions ...

You ...

Doctor asked ...

Sidharth Shukla ... Her fiance ... He said ...  Kaushal was dead shocked listening him ...

He was getting married to tiya singhania ... Then ... What the hell just happened...

He was in his own thoughts where as sidharth goes into the doctor's cabin ...

Doctor.... He knocked the door with his shivering hands ...

Come in he said .... He didn't even looked up from the file ...

He was reading Sana's file ...

Sit mr. Shukla ... He said gesturing the chair infront of him ...

He did the same ...

Dekhiye Mr. Shukla ... Miss Kaur ka case complicated hai ...

Due to excessive amount of alcohol consumption .... Her blood pressure had always been on high ....

And she used to take caffeine too ... As her reports showing which is absolutely harmful for people who have high blood pressure ...

And high b.p has lead her to stroke .... He said ...

Sidharth was dead shocked .... He was shattered inside ... His face showed immense pain

Doc.. doctor ... She will be saved na ... He asked his voice breaked ...

Aap... Aap bacha lenge na meri naaz ko ... His eyes welled up ... He was anxious

Chances are very low mr. Shukla ...

There are 20 percent chance only that she can be saved ...

Baaki aap dua kijiye Sab thik rahe ... he said ...

Hume kuch test karne padenge ... Or jitni jaldi unki surgery ho jaye utna unke liye behtar hai ... Agar thode se bhi der Hui ... We can loose her .... Said doctor ... Getting up ...

Sidharth's mind was not able to process everything... He felt his world collapsed to the ground ....

He covered his face ... with his hands trying to calm down his heart ...

She will be fine ... Wo theek ho jayegi ... Mere liye ... Usse thik hona hoga na .... He asked looking up as if trying to communicate to the almighty ....

He gets out and was surrounded by his family members ....

As they got the news that she was suffering from stroke .... Everyone is devastated...

....................

He entered in her ward ... As she got her consciousness back ...

He looked at her wearing a smile ...

Or sohneyo ... He said ...  Trying to sound cheerful ....

She looked at him ....

Oxygen mask was there on her face .... He removed it ... The nurse present there flinched ....

Ye kya kar rahe hai aap ...

Ruko ruko .... Kuch nhi hua ... He stops her ...

Sana tried wearing it back as she was finding it a little difficult to breath ...

Theher jaa ... Kya hua ? ...

Saans lene main dikkat ho rahe hai ... She said. ..

Kya dikkat ho rahe hai ... Kuch nhi hua ... He removed her mask ....

She sucked in a deep breath ....

Nurse left from there ....

Hmm .... Dekh le naaz ... Hospital pohoch gyi .... Or kar gadho Wale kaam ....

Waise tune teen din se kuch khaya nhi hai ... Tu pagal hai .... He said ... 

Sidharth baatein mat ghuma .... She whispered looking at him blankly she can clearly see that how much he is trying to control himself .... No matter how much he try ... He can never hide anything from her ....

Kya hua hai mujhe ? ... She asked uplifting her hand keeping it on his cheek .... And that's the moment when he wanted to break down .... Seeing her like this ...  He wanted to cry holding her in his arms .... He wanted to scream ... He wanted to hold her forever in his arms ....

But 💔

Nothing came out from his mouth ...

Sidharth pls bata mujhe ...  She asked ...

Kuch nhi hua baby ... Kuch bhi nhi hua .... Tu bilkul thik ho jaye gi main hu na ....

Kuch nhi hone dunga main tujhe i promise .... He said ... Cupping her face ....

Sidharth tujhe meri kasam .... and that's where he felt the weakestt person ...

Str..stroke .... He uttered .... looking down ...

He was not able to meet her gaze .... While she kept looking at him ...

After two minutes of silence ... She kept her index finger under his chin ... And made him look up ....

Jab main jeena nhi chahti thi ... Tab maut nhi aayi ... Or ab ... Jab main jeena chahti hu toh maut kitne kareeb hai mere ....

She uttered painfully ...

Mujhe laga tha babaji meri kabhi nhi sunte... Isiliye ek khwahish ki thi maine ....

Ke zindgi tere saath guzar pau ya nhi par ... Marna teri baahon main pasand karungi ...

She opened her heart ... Keeping it infront of him ...

Tujhe kuch nhi hoga .... He whispered

But she was adamant to not listen him ...

She held his hand ....

Agar mujhe kuch bhi hua ... Toh tu wada kar .... Mere liye apni zindgi jeena nhi chorega .... She said ....

Waada kar .... Tu move on karega ... Apni zindgi jiyega ... Kyuki ... Teri naaz ko sirf teri khushi chahiye ....

Shut up naaz ...  He removed her hand from his ...

Kuch nhi hoga tujhe ...  Samjhi ... You can't leave me .... I won't let destiny play with us again .... Tu jiyegi ... Apne sidharth ke saath ... Or ek baat tu sun le ... Agar naaz nhi toh sidharth bhi nhi ....

Agar tu nhi hogi toh main kaise jiyunga ? .... He asked his eyes welled up ....

You have to live ....

Main jeena chahti hu ... She said nodding her head .... Her eyes welled up seeing him in such a broken state ....

That's it ... Be positive... Kuch mat soch ... Bas apne sidharth par ... Or apne babaji par bharosa rakh meri jaan ....

Or ajj ke baad aisi baatein ki na toh kasam lage main muh tod dunga Tera .... He showed her a punch ... Trying hard to control himself ....

The nurse entered in ....

Sir aap bahar Jaye mam ke kuch tests hai unhe tests ke liye ready karna hai....

He nodded his head and kissed her head ....

He goes out ....

Keeping his palm on his mouth ... He tried to stop himself from crying out loud ....

How much he pretends to be strong .... But he is not strong enough to see the love of his life on death bed ....

Agastya came there

Bhai .... He whispered

Agastya .... He said hugging him ....

Agastya ...wo ... Wo Sana .... Wo ... She will not leave me na .... He said ....

How will I be ae to live without her ... I am not strong enough to see her on death bed ....

Nhi.... Mujhse nhi hoga .... He whispered

He broke down ... Agastya ... Cried too... seeing the strongest person in their family breaking down ...

Love is painful 💔

Bhabhi ko kuch nhi hoga bhai ....dekhna wo bilkul thik ho jayenge ... Aap khir aage apa dono ki bohot lambi life pade hai ....

Pakka na ... He asked like a lost kid ...

Hana Bhai ... But you have to be strong .... Aapko apne sath saath Sana ko bhi sambhalna hoga.... Right now .... She needs youbthe most ... He said breaking the hug .... Sidharth nodded his he felt better ...

But he was still shattered and scared .... What if he did lost her? ...

How will he be able to live ... Now that when he had realised his love for her ... He can't even imagine .... To think his life without her ...

She needs to live for him ... With him ....

He wants her .... He needs her .... He loves her .... 💔

He loves her ....

Ye ishq tum na karna
Ye rog hi lagaye

Dafn khud kare hai
Phir shoq bhi manaye

....................

It was midnight .... Sidharth had stayed there and send everyone home .... As hospital not allows more than one people to stay ....

He kept on looking at her laying on the couch .... Where as she was sleeping due to her hard medicines ...

He kept on looking at her in the dim light of her ward ....

The doctor had planned her surgery on tomorrow's evening ....

Passing the night was difficult for him ... Each second was suffocating him ... The fear of loosing her was not letting him sleep .....

He just adored her the whole night ... Didn't knew when he fell asleep in the morning ...

He woke with the sound of her gigglings ... He wake up smiling .... Squinted her eyes looking at her ...

He didn't noticed agastya and Rita maa there .... Rita maa stood there looking at sidharth adoring him ...

While agastya looked at him teasing him

Meri subha ho tumhi
Or tumhe raat ho

He looked here and there at the ceiling teasing them ...  She blushed ... And he glared at him ... He royally ignored

Continuing the gossip ....

He nodded his head disbelief

Agastya is such an aunty

Who loves gossip

Chl bas bhi kar chugal khor aunty ... Ab meri bache ko rest karne de ... Chl jaa ... Saud rita maa and he pouted ...

Acha thik hai jaa raha hu bhagao toh mat .... He said going out ... Winking at Sana ....

Rita maa caressed her head .... And kissed her head lovingly

Sidharth tere kapde rakhe hai ... Jaa tu bhi fresh ho jaa ... Said rita maa ...

Haan maa kal se display par hi hai ye ... She glared at him ...

Matlab ... Rita maa asked ...

Dekho na maa kaise ang pradarshan kar raha hai .... She mocks him as he was in his t shirt and shorts ... that's what he had weared under the sherwani ...

Rita maa laughed out loud .... His cheeks turned red in embarassment ... And here Sana was confused as of why maa Is laughing and Sid is blushing ...

But she huffs as she remembered the way one of the nurse was looking at him ...

She didn't liked it ...

So she mocked him ...

He silently took his clothes nodding his head in disbelief he goes into the attached washroom to change into fresh pair of clothes ...

.....................

Surgery is about to start in just an hour ....

She was anxious... Nervous and scared ... She wanted to live but she knows that baba ji is never going to fulfill her wish ...

But keeping him on priority... She removed all the negative thoughts ... Because she wanted to spend her life with him ... She don't want to die now ... Not when he confessed his feelings ... She wanted to live him ... Live and feel the warmth of love of him .... She wanted him ....

But ... A part of her heart is satisfied .... That even if she is dead now .... There is no regret .... As ...

Hove aakhri saa te tera naam
Baitha kol mere tu Hove

Jad jaava is duniya toh ...
Tera mere wal muh hove ❤️

Wish, i would chanting your name in the very last of my breaths

While passing away from this world I shall be facing you ❤️

...................

He was seated outside her ward as the nurses were preparing her for the surgery ....

He rubbed his face .... When rita maa kept her hand on his shoulder

He turned

And looked at maa ... Then asked as a lost kid ...

Maa ... Meri naaz mujhe chorh ke nhi jayegi na ...  His eyes welled up ...

I don't wanted to loose her ....

Wo ... Bach jayegi na ... His power weakens ... 

Maa ..  wo ... Wo mujhe chorh ke ... His voice breaked ....

Main Khali tanha
Rooh tere vich ve

Oh na tadpa sajna
Mujhme saja ve

Before maa could say something ... Nurse called him inside ...

He gets in slowly gathering himself strong. .. 

Nurses left them alone ... Coming out ....

She looked at him with her wled up eyes ..  his eyes too welled up ...

Oh jind mahi aaja ve
Ohh seene laa jaa ve 💔

She whispered

And he runs taking her into his arms .... She hugged him as tight as she could. .. as she didn't wanted to leave him ... But may be destiny has another plans ... 

Mujhe dar lag raha hai ... She whispered

Agar main ... He knows what's coming ... So he shut her by keeping his palm on her face ...

Galat mat soch meri jaan .. sab thik hoga... Or agar nhi bhi hoga na ...  Toh phir main bhi tere peeche bhoot banke aa jaunga .... He eased her ...

She smiles seeing him ... May be for the last time ... She hugged him again ...

Overwhelmed .... She wanted time to stop ...  She wanted her heart to capture the moment .... She wanted to capture him in her eyes so that she will not find it difficult to find him in the next birth ...

He kissed her head ... Though he acted strongly ... But only he knows how shattered he is ...

I love you .... She whispered

He closed his eyes letting his tears flow ...

He lovingly kissed her head ...

Jaldi aana ... Main intzaar karunga ... 

.......................

She was taken into the ot ... She was sure that ... She won't survive ... But her heart had hope ....

These 5 hours were the living hell for him .... He was scared as hell for her ...  He was overwhelmed with emotions .... But still he didn't let his hope die ... Not even for a second ....

She won't leave me ...  I know. ... She loves me .... Wo mujhse pyaar karte hai mujhe nhi choregi .... He gave himself hope .....

After five hours when the doctor came out ..  he rushed towards him....

The surgery is successful ... Doctor smiled ...

A smile covered his face as he hugged the doctor .....

Thank you so much doctor ....

Doctor nodded his head going ....

Maa ... Meri naaz .... Wo ... Meko chorh ke nhi gyi ... Wo mere saath hai ...  Maaa.    Main kitna khush huu ... He exclaimed with joy ...

He stopped he passing by nurse ...

Can i meet her ... he asked ... Not now sir. .. she is not in her senses right now ...

.......................

He entered in her room ... And stood at the door looking at her ...  Who passed him her brightest smile ... 

Kaise hai tu ... His voice choked ... As he whispered sitting hear her ...

Main thik hu ...  Thik hu main sidharth

Not controlling more he kept his head on the bed ... 

Crying hard .... She caressed his hairs ... Listening her soothing words he looked up and pulled her in a hug ..... He was still crying .... He was on the verge of loosing her ...  How can he just forget this ....

I love you naaz ... 

I love you.    Pata hai kitna daraya hai tune mujhe .. 

Sorry .... But i love you .... Ab hamare beech kuch nhi.... Sab kuch thik ho gya sidharth. ... She pulled him i to s hug ....

He kissed her head  holding her in his arms forever .... He cherished her ... He loved her ... He cared for her ...they delayed their wedding till she is fully recovered and now she is fine .....

They tied the knot .... And married eachother ❤️ from making promises to fulfilling it also ....they completed each other in every way ... Accepting eachother with every flaw .... ❤️

This was their small story ... Which had alot of turns but at the last their paths meet together ... As they were made for eachther .... They were soulmates ❤️

Kahani suno
Zubani suno

Mujhe pyaar hua hai
Iqraar hua hai. ❤️

after two years of marriage Sana and sidharth were blessed with a baby girl whome they named Shanaya ❤️

Shanaya ❤️

MuskanSoni18 only you guessed it right dear ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 5.6K 28
it's story based on arrange marriage how they fall in love and peep in to know more.
186K 14.7K 25
A Muslim love story where an extremely dominant sidharth meer will fall in love with a simple innocent girl, shehnaaz khan♥︎ Zubiya🥀
276K 23.7K 200
CHILDHOOD,BESTFRIEND,MAFIA,COLLEGE,OFFICE ROMANCE AND BUISNESS ALL-IN-ONE STORY
6.1K 397 4
Os collection on Sidnaaz ❤️