Harry Styles Pregnancy Series

By greeneyedharry123

More

#1- Talking About Having a Baby
#2- Finding Out
#3- Telling Him
#4- Morning Sickness
#5- Telling Your Family
#6- Telling the Boys
#7- Twitter Announcement
#8- First Ultrasound
#9- Starting to Show
#10- Cravings
#11- Mood Swings
#12- Gender Predictions
#13- Finding Out the Gender
#14- First Kick
#15- Choosing a Name
#16- Photoshoot
#17- He Overhears You Talking to the Baby(s) (His POV)
#18- Shopping for baby
#19- Song He Sings for your Baby
#20- He Goes on Tour (Part 1)
#21- While He's Away (Your POV) (Part 2)
While He's Away (His POV) (Part 3)
A/N
#24- Sore/ Uncomfortable
A/N
#25- Godparents
#28- Baby Shower
#29 Nursery

#23 While He's Away (Last Part)

3.8K 75 0
By greeneyedharry123

Today I am picking Harry up from the airport and I couldn't be happier. Getting in the car I already had paparazzi following me. They all knew Harry was coming back today and they were smart enough to figure out that I would be picking him up. When I got to the airport there was what looked like a million people there between the paparazzi and the fans. After waiting about 15 minutes I finally saw Liam coming from the gateway. A couple seconds later I saw Harry, and I just couldn't help myself running over to him and kissing him passionately. He was finally home and I was so happy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
225K 9.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
306K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...