#15- Choosing a Name

You and Harry have been thinking of some names but have not told each other the names yet. "Harry, should we talk about the names tonight?" You said to him. "Okay, well I know you are not a fan of Darcy, but that is the name that keeps coming to my mind," Harry told you making you annoyed, because you have told him many times you don't like the name Darcy. "No, Harry I have told you many times I don't like that name, please stop bringing it up," You said. "Fine, fine, what were you thinking of?" Harry asked finally giving up on the name Darcy. "My first pick is Mia," You told him. "I don't like that name that much, but maybe," he told you giving you some encouragement. "My other one is Charlotte," you told him. "No, I don't like the name Charlotte, it reminds me of a 90's name," Harry said making you frown. "Maybe Ella," Harry said. "I don't like it, it reminds me too much of Eleanor," You said. "How about Emma," you asked. "Yes, finally, we picked a name, I love it," Harry said pecking your lips. "But, now we have to find another name we both like for our other little girl," you said. "Do you like Samantha," Harry asked. "Yeah, but now we have to have a middle name," You said. "Maybe, Emma Danielle," Harry said. "Yeah, that sounds good, and for Samantha how about Samantha Grace," you said. "I love it, and I love you," Harry said. Emma Danielle and Samantha Grace, Perfect.

***In this story Eleanor and Louis are still together, because I love them together, so don't get confused.***