#25- Godparents

You are just about done with your pregnancy when Harry asks you about godparents,which you totally forgot about. In the beginning of your pregnancy you thought a lot about who it should be but never really decided. One day you and Harry were sitting down at dinner when he says, "Y/N, I really think we should pick the godparents, but who should it be, should each of us pick to people for each baby?" he asked you kind of nervous. "That sounds like a good idea." you told him while he smiled at you. 

**********After dinner

"Y/N, did you think about it because I picked my two people," Harry told you while you were getting ready for bed after a long day. "Yes, I have, but you can go first," you told him. "Well I thought we should have Louis and Eleanor be the godparents for Emma because Louis is like my best friend and Eleanor is yours," he tells you. "I think thats perfect, and i was going to pick them but i kind of thought you were going to say the so i decided against it. "In the end I thought that Liam and Sophia would be great godparents for Samantha because they are really responsible," you told him. "I think thats perfect," he said kissing you on the lips.

**********The Next Day

You and Harry thought we should call them up separately so they wouldn't get any ideas. At about 12 in the afternoon Louis and Eleanor got to your house. "Hey guys, whats up," Eleanor said when they walked in the door. "Well we kinda have something to ask you, but if you don't want to do it it's okay," you said to her. "Okay," Louis told you looking at Eleanor nervously. "How would you guys like to be the godparents of Emma?" Harry asks them. "We would love to," they said at the same time. 

**********Later that Day

After Louis and Eleanor left you had called Liam and Sophia to come  over so you can ask them something very important. After about a half an hour you heard the door bell ring and you knew exactly who it was. "Hey, so what did you want to ask us," Liam said very curiously. "Well Y/N and I were wondering if you wanted to be the godparents of Samantha?" Harry asked them. "That would be so cool Im so surprised that you would pick us to do it," Sophia said with shock. "Well we didn't think anyone else would fit just right for Samantha," you told them confidently.