Hollywood's Bleeding - Post M...

By Pepepolly

She wakes with an echoed thud coming from downstairs. At first, she feels relief, Jim has come to his senses... More

Ophelia
Austin
Deal
Trust
Bond
Jackpot
Shady Deals
New Beginning
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
New Start
Keep Her Safe
Jessica
I Want you
Goodbyes Are Hard
Opening Act
Pretty Girls
Glory Hole
Touches
Respect
Dancing Queen
The Stripper
Who I Am
He Is Amazing
Hand & Knees
Not Real
A Little Bit Of My Heart
A Lesson
My Home
Losing You
Heartache
Why I Love You
A Pearl
Oh, Hello
Happy

You Might Think...

95 7 3
By Pepepolly

Diamond throws her arms around Ophelia and declares her the best boss/friend/person in the world when Ophelia walks in with a bag of greasy takeaways for her. "I nearly died just from the shit hospital food alone," Diamond says with a mouth full of hamburger. "I think you have proved that nothing can kill you, Di," Rod says from the other side of the hospital bed. It's just the three of them. Liam, Sadie, and Java are busy with his broken hand, Oliver and Austin are busy with a phone call to Austin's lawyer and Joe had stepped out for a shower. "The doctor has said I can go home next week. They are keeping me here for another week and then I am moving in with Joe - I am taking over his life and he has no say in it," Diamond says taking another bite of her burger. "I am so happy you both found each other. I could not think of a better couple," Ophelia says. "I can...but they are both idiots, so..." Diamond says and looks at Rod who nods and gives Ophelia a pointed nod. "Every love story is different. My parents, Rod and Oliver, You and Joe, Liam, Sadie, and Java...even Ruby's. Austin and I have our own...does not make it any less meaningful than yours because it was only meant for right now," Ophelia says. "You are right," Rod says. "Still bullshit though," Diamond says. Ophelia opens her mouth to try and explain herself but closes it when loud music boomes through the hospital room.

(You might think, by: the cars.)

Liam and Sadie shuffle in quickly holding up a large hospital sheet with, Ophelia thinks, people hiding behind it. They move until they are directly in front of Diamond's bed. Diamond,  Ophelia and Rod watch in confusion as the music continues to blare.

Leon's head pops over the top of the sheet suddenly, "Oh well uh, you might think I'm crazy," he sings to the song. Then Oliver, "To hang around with you," he sings. Then Joe, "Or maybe you think I'm lucky," he sings, and then Java, "To have somethin' to do," he sings too. Then Austin pops his head up and sings, "But I think that you're wild, inside me is some child."

Then they all start flipping their heads side to side and sing together, "You might think I'm foolish or maybe it's untrue. You might think I'm crazy. All I want is you."

They all duck down again and Diamond bursts out laughing as Ophelia and Rod giggle at either side of her.

Then Leon stands, shirtless, and covers his nipples, "You might think it's hysterical," he sings. "But I know when you're weak," Oliver sings popping up and also covering his nipples.
"You think you're in the movies," Joe sings as he pops up, Then Java, "And everything's so deep," he sings. Then Austin pops up, nipples covered as he sings, "But I think that you're wild when you flash that fragile smile."

Diamond is laughing so hard she is battling to breathe as they all grin at her. Rod and Ophelia's giggles have turned into full-blown laughs too.

They all sing together again, grinning and wriggling their eyebrows. "You might think it's foolish, what you put me through. You might think I'm crazy. All I want is you."

They all dip behind the sheet, one at a time as Austin sings, uncovering his nipples with a naughty smile, "and it was hard, so hard to take. There's no escape without a scrape. But you kept it going, till the sun fell down. You kept it, going."

Then he dips behind the sheet with the rest of the boys as Diamond, Rod, Ophelia and now a bunch of nurses laugh.

Then Leon pops up again hiding his crotch with both hands as Liam and Sadie drop the sheet to hip level and Ophelia's eyes bulge, he is naked. "Oh well uh, you might think I'm delirious," he sings then turns his back. Oliver pops up, hands on his crotch, "The way I run you down," he sings and turns.

"But somewhere, sometimes, when you are curious, " a naked Joe pops up singing and then turns too. Then Java, "I'll be back around," he sings and turns. Then Austin pops up, grinning and naked, "Oh, I think that you're wild and so uniquely styled," he sings and turns too. Then Liam and Sadie drop the sheet on the floor, and everyone screams and laughs, Ophelia's stomach hurts she is laughing so much. The boys shake their naked asses and look over their shoulders at the girls, grinning.

"You might think it's foolish, This chancy rendezvous. You might think I'm crazy. All I want is you, ah-oo. All I want is you. All I want is you,"  they sing together then turn and run out of the room blowing kisses and laughing as the music slowly starts to die down.

"Oh, my fuck! I am in so much pain but I can't stop laughing. Fucking idiots," Diamond says laughing. It takes a while for Ophelia to stop laughing and then she wraps her arms around Austin when he walks back in, now clothed, with the other boys. "Sweet man," she whispers as he smiles at her.

They stay a little longer and chat with Diamond then make their way home. It's dark already and Aubrey has made them dinner so they eat outside with their feet in the pool.

"My hearing is tomorrow. They say I have to wear a suit."

"Are you going to wear a suit?"

"Nope."

Ophelia giggles and bumps his side with her shoulder. "I would have expected nothing less, baby," she says.

"You gonna insist on coming?"

"Yup."

"Even if I ask you not to?"

"I have something to tell them and I am going to insist they listen. I won't take no for an answer."

"I am getting hard."

"You are weird, you know that?"

"I like bossy you."

Austin grabs her plate and chucks it over his shoulder along with his, they smash on the concrete behind them. "Let's fuck," he says grabbing her sides and falling into the pool with her as she giggles. Ophelia struggles under the water but then she feels Austin's hands on her cheeks and he pulls her to him and connects their lips. She goes still and lets him kiss her, getting lost in his mouth. She does not care that her chest screams for air. Austin pushes them off the bottom of the pool floor and shoots them up to the surface. She laughs as they break the surface but Austin is on her before she can even open her eyes. Kissing her roughly as she squeaks, his hands are everywhere - as are hers. Grabbing and pulling on their wet clothing, desperate to get them off. By the time Austin slams her against the pool wall they are both naked. She giggles as he lifts her and then she groans as he impales her onto him. She clings to him and breathes heavily as he thrusts furiously into her. The nerves on the back of her neck already tingling with the promise of an orgasm. It's too fast, she thinks, but she can't stop it as it ignites and she lets out a scream as she orgasms. Austin slows his thrusting and starts kissing her neck softly. "Again," she breathes out a plea, she wants more. Austin moves her away from the wall as she wraps her legs around his waist and then he walks them over to the pool steps. He pulls her off him, turns her, and pushes her down over the edge of the pool, the pool lip pushing up her hips. He kneels on the top step behind her, placing one hand on her hip and another on her spine between her shoulder blades, holding her down firmly as he slams into her roughly from behind. She lets out a soft scream.

"Louder," Austin grunts out as he slams in harder. She screams, louder this time. "Again," he grunts slamming into her even harder. She screams again, he squeezes her hip and then slows down to a stop. "Fuck, your voice alone gets me going," he says breathing heavily. "Why did you stop?" she asks looking at him out the corner of her eye, her cheek pushed into the concrete as he keeps her in place. "I want to try something...you are already so tight so it will hurt at first, but I will be careful, go slow, but we can stop at any time. If you push past the pain, get used to the intrusion, I promise you the pleasure you will feel will be amazing," he says running his thumb over the soft skin of her ass cheek. Ophelia is nervous but she trusts him. "Ok, ok," she says closing her eyes and breathing out. Austin's hand slides over her hip and then he inserts his thumb into her opening. He bends it and she lets out a little whimper when he strokes her G-spot. Then she feels him breach her vigina entrance with his penis. He is careful and goes slowly, but it's too much. It's painful. He is already so big and now with his thumb there too she can feel herself stretching wide. She whimpers and tries to push herself up but he holds her firmly in place. "You need to stay down, baby," he mumbles as he continues to push in slowly. "I can't, it's too much," she whimpers. "You can, baby, you can take anything I give you, just breath," he mumbles. She whimpers and tries to move again when she feels the pain of her stretch again, but Austin keeps her held down firmly. "Breathe, baby, concentrate on my thumb, not the stretch," he mumbles again, still pushing into her slowly. Ophelia takes a deep breath and then focuses on his thumb as it slowly pushes down onto her G-spot. The feeling makes her skin warm, giddy almost. She whimpers again but not from the pain, but rather from how good the pressure of his thumb on her G-spot is. Once he is pressed tightly to her he stays very still, allowing her to get used to the stretch. "Ok, baby, tell me when you are ready," he mumbles. Ophelia waits until it feels like her walls get used to the stretch and the pain seeps away. "Ok," she whispers. Austin pulls out slowly then pushes in again, slowly. Ophelia feels a little pain as she stretches around him but it's not an uncomfortable pain. He pulls out a little faster and then pushes in again, again, a little faster. Every time he pulls out and pushes back in again he does so a little faster and a little more harshly,  building her up slowly. When he starts moving in and out with ease and Ophelia feels proud that she pushed through, she has pleased him and he is certainly pleasing her.

Then...

He bends his thumb and starts stroking her G-spot as he continues to push into her. Ophelia's skin feels like Austin has slid a block of ice up her spine, she starts whining as she shivers and goosebumps break out over her skin. "Austin!" she cries out as her orgasm comes in relentless waves and crashes repeatedly into her vigina walls. She rears up, breaking out of Austin's hold, and her back slams into his heaving chest. "Austin!" she cries out again as his arm wraps around her waist,  he holds her close - still thrusting and stroking his thumb in her. She grabs blindly behind her, pulling his head forward and connecting their lips. She whines into his mouth as her orgasm continues, it does not stop.  It grabs onto every muscle in her body, twisting them and pulling them tight while they vibrate. "Fuck, fuck," she breathes out as her ears ring and her vision blurs - her orgasm does not stop and her body feels like her body is about to explode. "It's to much, it won't stop," she whines as her body jerks. Austin pulls out and turns her then puts her body gently on the edge of the pool. She does not think she will ever stop orgasming as her legs hang limp in the water, her body jerking with every wave. Then she feels Austin's head between her legs, his tongue soft and gentle as he soothes her pulsing muscles. He keeps licking softly, helping her muscles relax as he manipulates them gently until they eventually calm. Her orgasm finally sizzling out and dripping down into the cool water. She lies there with her hands in her hair and a soft smile on her lips - heaven, she has been to heaven. Austin stands, leaning over her, and then she watches as he finally lets himself climax onto her stomach with his eyes squeezed shut and his jaw slack as he grunts then ejaculates onto her stomach. She runs her hand over her stomach, feeling him. "Don't do that, you will work me up again," he whispers.

Then he gathers her pliant, relaxed body in his arms. She does not have the strength to even help him, but he holds her close to him, her head falls heavy on his shoulder as he walks them back into the cold water. The water makes her legs buoyant enough to lift and wrap around him as her arms wrap around his arms and torso in a relaxed hug. They are quiet, just listening to the distant sounds of the busy LA city and the gentle lapping of the water as her eyes grow heavy.

"Sometimes, I find myself reaching out to touch you just to make sure you are real. But even when I feel you, you feel like a dream," he whispers. "I'll stay if you ask me, because I am weak and selfish, and I love you so fucking much that I can't breathe. You want a baby, a family and I can't give you that...fuck I want to give you that so bad. I thought I had a chance when you were pregnant. I would have raised and loved that baby like my own. We could have been a family, a real family. But if I stay I can't give you that...I can't have children. But if you would find it in your beautiful heart to take me as I am, maybe we could find a way - adoption maybe? We could see a doctor...I would do anything you want, go through anything to give you what you want...the world? It's yours, I'll give it to you," he whispers, his tears blurring his vision as he bears his selfish soul to her.

But Ophelia does not respond - she has fallen asleep. Probably best she did not witness his moment of weakness. It's unkind and selfish of him to have asked her. She would have put her life aside for him because she is kind and sweet, and good. He does not deserve her, no one does but if there was a line of worthy men he would be at the very end of it and even then he would be taking liberties. He kisses the top of her head, gently,  so as not to wake the only woman he will ever truly love. She sees no reason for him to change, but he has. She has ruined him for any other woman. He will let her go, watch her flourish, and love her from a distance. He wants no one else, he will move to Utah full-time, and surround himself in the home she had fallen in love with. But he will never love again. How can you when your forever holds your heart? Her phone beeps on the side of the pool so he walks slowly over to it, making sure not to wake her. He opens it and reads the message, it's from her lawyer.

Jim signed the paperwork.
Tomorrow he will collect
the things in his drawer
and his car. It's done now.

He reads over the last sentence. It's done now...
There is no reason to drag this out. Ophelia deserves the world and he can't give it to her. She deserves to live a life that his worthless self can not give her.

It's done now...

Tomorrow he will get his shit sorted then he will go... it's done now.

He gathers their phones and holds her tight to his body as he lifts her out of the pool carefully. She is the most precious thing in the world to him. He takes her to her bathroom and tries to dry her off as best he can and then he places her carefully in the bed and wraps her in the blanket and kisses her forehead softly then walks off to the theater to finish the gift he had been making her. He only climbs back into bed as the sun starts peeping through her heavy curtains. She rolls over in her sleep and reaches out for him, he lets her wrap her arms around him. He shoots off a text to Hank and then to Rod. Then he puts down his phone and pulls her close, wiping the tears that won't stop on his cheeks.

This is his last morning with her and his heart is already starting to break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 274 31
Austin slumps against the wall, clutching his head, as Jason's anguished screams pierce through the door. He barely escaped her attempts to lure him...
3.1K 414 59
Austin is a country star, just having released his first very successful albam. He has a five-year contract and four more albums to make. The problem...
3.3K 519 69
Ava watches as he pulls Gracie closer to his body and burries he's his face in her blankets, his shoulders shaking silently. Ava can't do anything fo...