Ensemble Stars Head Canons

Por Windblume-Wishes

This is a collection of Enstars HCs requested by readers like you! If you have any requests for me please sen... Más

Madara Mikejima - Howdy, Partner!
Hiyori Tomoe x Fem!S/O - Sick Days Are Bad Hiyori
Tatsumi Kazehaya - The Saintly Sweetheart
Mayoi Ayase - Cowardly Yet Cute
Rinne Amagi - Rinne Roulette
Rei Sakuma x FEM!S/O - A Love Better than Twilight
Kaoru Hakaze x FEM/AFAB!S/O - Fragrance of Love
Arashi Narukami x Fem/AFAB Reader - Girls Day Out
Izumi Sena and Little Sister!Reader - I Will Be Your Knight!
Arashi Narukami x GN S/O - Energized As Ever But Cute Nonetheless

HiMERU x G/N Reader - Over the Moon for You

120 5 3
Por Windblume-Wishes

He is surprisingly straightforward and open to you when it comes to confessing, he hides nothing from you as you mean the world to him.

HiMERU makes his feelings clear, not even taking a second to think twice before speaking his mind, honesty is the best policy, right?

He is sweet about confessing to you, he makes sure all is done in private and somewhere romantic, mood setting is a must- candlelight especially.

When setting the mood, he takes the time to arrange flowers and buy sweets- especially cheesecake for the two of you, he wants this to be a night to remember.

Once he confesses and you say yes, he was actually stunned inwardly but on the outside he was as cool as a cucumber, even boasting how of course you felt the same way, of course you did.

You know very well how he is freaking out on the inside, the red tips on his ears are a dead giveaway as well as the blush blooming on his face.

This is the one time you ever heard him stutter. Well done, Reader-Chan, you broke HiMERU!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

165K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
174K 9.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.7M 58.4K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...