Arashi Narukami x GN S/O - Energized As Ever But Cute Nonetheless

She loves you to pieces! While you seem to act like you have had about eight espresso shots from time to time that just means more energy for shopping trips!

When you really need to burn off that energy she asks you if you would like to go for a run with her, sometimes a good run is all it takes to feel better, right?

She compares you to a kitten who is on catnip, so expect to be called "kitty" or "kitten" by her on occasion.

Arashi knows just how to put a pause on that energy, especially if you are having a rough time falling asleep at night because you are so energized. She has the voice of a literal angel so she can sing you to sleep flawlessly.

This girl knows just how to get you to relax, she has special teas and even bath salts made to help one relax.

Arashi knows how it feels to have a bit too much energy and all the struggles that come with it which is why she has confiscated all of your electronics and drags you to the spa. Good luck arguing with her to get them back- she will win.

Did you seriously think you could try and work on all of next month's projects today?! Absolutely not, Arashi makes sure you defer stressful projects to a later date where it is appropriate.

As much as this girl loves you to bits she is starting to get grey hairs.