Just a Friend

By kleerine

JENLISA Oneshot Lisa started to get teary, "You really dont know? It's all because I Love you" Lisa said and... More

Friends
Substitute
Used and abused
Goodbye
Change of Heart
The Comeback
Name Tag
Buddy Advice
Promises are made to be Broken
Confession

Meeting

1.4K 13 0
By kleerine

Dorm

"Guys meet your new room mate Lisa, Lisa meet Jisoo, Rose and Jennie" said Junki introducing Lisa to the three girls

Lisa look at them smiling "hello"

The three replied "hi"

"She will also be your new classmate by tomorrow, so be good to her" Junki added

"Sure no problem." Jisoo smiled at Lisa

"Shes cute by the way" Rose says checking on Lisa.

"Oh, thank you." Lisa say flattered by Rose.

"We only have two bedrooms here, Rose and Jisoo share in one room, is it ok if you share a room with me?" Jennie Seriously ask

Lisa look at Jennie and stun by her beauty "uhmm" bite lips, cannot think. The three girls have different vibes. Jisoo was pretty weird but friendly, Rose cute and girly, then Jennie although pretty hot but she looks strict and serious.

Jisoo notice Lisa "Jennie lets share a room, and let this two stay together."

"Good Idea, Jisoo Unnie" Rose agree "I want to be friend with Lisa"

Jennie nodded "Ok if thats what you want guys move your things now" she said as she walks to her room

Time Skip

The next day at the shool, the prof already introduce Lisa as transferee student

"Lisa sit here!" Rose calling Lisa to sit beside her. They bond last night talking lots of things before they sleep.

"Thank you Rose" Lisa look at Jisoo and Jennie who seriously talking silently "Hi Jisoo Unnie, hi Jennie Unnie" she greeted the two who seated at their back.

"Hi Lisa!" Jisoo greeted back

Jennie just look at Lisa and just move her head to greet Lisa. Then talk again to Jisoo, "Jisoo what am i gonna do?" Continue topic with Jisoo

"Ahmmm" thinking "Give it a shot girl."Jisoo said and see jennie sad face "Uncle will not agree at first, but im sure he will understand it."

Jennie looking problematic and just rest her head in the desk.

Time skip

Breaktime

"So Lisa you are new here, i will treat you a food for welcoming you" Jennie was smiling to Lisa

Jisoo stand on her seat 'Wow what about me and rose?"

"Oh my, my treat is only for Lisa, you two buy your own food." Jennie teasing Jisoo

Lisa cant believe that Jennie can smile like angel "Thank you Jennie" Lisa getting shy, everytime Jennie smiles at me my heart beat fast.

"Youre blushing Lisa" Jisoo notice Lisa's red cheeks

"Haha i know why?" Rose look at Jennie "Jennie Unnie, i think she had a crush on you."

Lisa cover Rose mouth "Hey hey! you chipmunk" Lisa says as she pull Rose with her "Its nothing Unnie, maybe we order now the food so we can eat." Lisa giving big smile to Jisoo and Jennie, then walk with Rose to the counter

Jennie look at Jisoo "weird?"

"I think she have a crush on you, like Rose say" Jisoo say "But Lisa is so cute right?"

"Dont give me another problem, i already have and i dont know what to do" Jennie chuckles.

Time Skip

Dorm

Lisa was watching on her phone when Jennie enter the house.

"You're not yet sleeping?" Jennie was shocked, it was already 12 midnight and all lights are off except for the light coming from Lisa's phone

Lisa paused, panic and stand straight "I, i, i cant sleep" oh my god why jennie makes me so stupid like this.

Jennie smile on Lisa's sudden act "You better stop chatting someone, so you can sleep" she walk to the fridge to get something

"Im not chatting, im watching" why do i need to explain? Look at Jennie and regret looking "sexy" she whispered then cover her mouth after saying that, Jennies body is perfect with the reflection of the lights coming from a fridge.

"What?" Jennie ask, I heard it right, i just want Lisa to confirm it "Dont tell me, you really like me?? No it cant be." looking at Lisa intensely, i go near to Lisa to see her reaction, i let the fridge open so we had some lights.

"I, well..." Lisa cannot think of what to say, my lips are shaking when i see jennie is coming towards me "jennie im.." i cannot breath, i close my eyes so i cant see her.

"Hey, open your eyes Lisa" I smiled when i see Lisa's cute reaction "Drink this so you can sleep, its a fresh milk."

Lisa open her eyes after hearing Jennie "Oh thank you" get the box of milk shes giving "I, i think im gonna go now." She said hurriedly

"Ok" Jennie still smiley watching Lisa leave "ah Lisa, you're cute"

The next day

"Hey Lisa, take a bath now or you gonna end up late." Rose waking up Lisa

Lisa move a little but still not waking "just give me a second please" *i really felt sleepy, milk doesnt help me sleep last night, all night running from my mind was Jennie and her gummy smile*

Jisoo go to Rose and Lisa's Room "Rose you want to come with me, i will visit my mom this Saturday and Sunday."

"Sure why not! But can you help me with this sleepy monkey" Rose look at Lisa

"Oh, same with Jennie tsk tsk tsk.. let them be, lets go now were getting late if we wait for them" jisoo said then leave with Rose.

Time skip

University

Its 8:30, 30 minutes late for the first subject.

Lisa was running at the corridor when someone holds her wrist

Lisa was shocked "Jennie!"

"You're too fast." Jennie say, *I was breathless, because im following Lisa when i see her enter the university* "Lisa, we are late already, no need to rush please."

"Youre late too?" Lisa wondering, and start walking with Jennie

Jennie shrugged "Yeah, but im much earlier than you, i just decided to skip the first class because im 15minutes late"

Lisa silently nod, looking at Jennies hand in her wrist.

Jennie look at Lisa "I cant sleep last night" *its crazy but last night I was disturbed by Lisas Voice saying Im sexy, wtf am i thinking *

"Maybe because of the milk, you drink it too right.. milk doesnt really help." Lisa smile and invite Jennie "Lets go to the Cafeteria, let skip our first subject, i will treat you, we need a coffee right now."

At the Cafeteria

"Thank you for this Lisa" Jennie drinking the coffee "I really need this so i wont sleep in our class"

"Me too, i need this cause im still sleepy" Lisa smile at Jennie.

"You are so cute when you smile Lisa" Jennie say to Lisa *someone caught my attention and smile wide when i see Suho* "Hi Suho!" wave to a guy behind Lisa.

"Hi Jennie, i have a message" Suho then give a small written note to Jennie.

Jennie see the notes written Sunday 7pm. Kai. *i fold the note and look at Suho* "He can message me."

"Your special that's why.. Here's your flower, bye Jennie" Suho then leave after giving one stem of red rose to Jennie

Jennie keep the note inside her bag, i look at Lisa who is looking at my bag "Hey, Lisa?"

Lisa shake her head, *just seeing Jennie receiving a love letter or what? Am I jelous? I though, jennie keep it, not letting me to read it.* " y,yes?" She replied

"You wanna read it?" Jennie, amused and reading Lisa's mind

"No, no no " Lisa denied but really curious about what is written

Jennie nod "Ok, i think we should go to class now for out second subject." *I cling my hand on Lisa, i felt guilty not showing the notes to her.. i dont know where this guilt coming from*

Time Skip

Dorm

"Yah Monkey, you eat my Salad?" Rose look at Jennie who is watching TV "Unnie she eat my Fave.."

Jennie dont know if she will smile at Rose or she will scold Lisa, the two were always fighting like Tom and Jerry. Rose and Lisa are very close but they wont end the day without fighting.

"I just tasted it," Lisa shouting, *im inside the room while Rose is on the kitchen looking for food* "I dont even like it"

Rose shout "You dont like, but you still eat it all?!"

Jennie laugh with this two crack heads "Its ok Rose, I will ask Jisoo to buy us a salad, Lisa what do you want to eat?"

Lisa came out her room "Yey!!! I want Pizza!!" * I got excited, I run to Jennie and hug her* "thank you!" Saying while hugging Jennie

"Thank you Unnie, but that monkey doesnt deserve Pizza" Rose says stomping her feet.

"Hey Park Cheyoung" Lisa wink at Jennie "Jennie will buy me Pizza, or no pizza no salad?"

"Your both crazy, I'll call Jisoo then to buy us food" Jennie says while feeling my heart throbbing **i felt uneasy, Lisa was still hugging me at the sofa, what should i do, should i pull her? Push her?.. at the end i let Lisa hug me as she lay her head on my shoulder and start watching TV too**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 21.5K 13
"Starting from today, Lisa is mine, so I guess I made it clear that nobody tortures her except me." That's what Jennie Kim, the badass popular bitch...
287K 10.3K 23
She hated her. She absolutely whole-heartedly without any trace of a doubt hated her fucking guts. She was childish, immature, juvenile, had a ridicu...
47.2K 1.1K 8
[Completed] I thought I have a chance but.. This is it.. She just give me the sign to move on.. I've been waiting for seven whole years just to get t...
269K 5.4K 26
I can see the pain, anger and hatred in your eyes the moment you saw me. How your tears run down to your cheeks when you look at me which makes me w...