She's their life

Od imaginerkives

We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers... Více

Characters
Characters 2
☆Aesthetics☆
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Part 1
Photos
Woahh
Chapter 9: Part 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Incorrect quotes
Incorrect quotes pt 2
Incorrect quotes 3
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Facts about this book
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1: When she found them

Chapter 28

5.6K 170 26
Od imaginerkives

"What? A school trip?" Mom asks.

I nod.

"Nope, you're not going." She says.

Eahhhhhh

"Mommy, everyone is going." I whine.

"But not Monday." She says.

"So, what can I do if his stomach got upset because he was ate 3 plates of pasta?" I say frowning.

This is not fair.

Well, Joey didn't get a partner was not the biggest fair.

When I never got to marry Chris is the biggest one either.

Or the fact that I can't fart loudly now.

Shut it-

Mommy shakes her head.

"Please Mommy, I promise I'll be a good girl." I say holding her arm giving her my best cute look.

She looks away, I pout then.

My biggest weapon.

"Please Mommy." I say, bouncing a bit.

"Oh, ok, don't whine. You can go" she says.

Excitement bursts into my body.

"Yaay, thank you Mommy." I say hugging her.

"But, let me talk to your dad." She says.

"Then he'll come himself on the trip" I say.

"Then, honey, you need to deal with him." She says raising her one eyebrow.

I sigh.

Way to go, Mona!

$$$$

"Absolutely not." He says while removing his tie.

"Please daddy, I'll be a good girl, I promise." I say.

"But baby, this will be your first time going on a trip." He says.

Well, I was a whole trip my all life till now.

"I'm getting old, I need to have some kind of experience, right? It's only for two days. You can't manage for two days?" I ask him.

"Well, I've been managing for 12 years now I don't wanna manage, so yeah for that you're. Not. Going." He says with a stern look.

So, I can't go now?

"Daddy just this once, please" I say.

"No, now go to your room."

Ehhhh.

I walk towards my room with heavy steps.

Now I need to use my biggest weapon ever.

$$$$

I smirk, as I see daddy squirm.

"You can go on the trip." He says with a sulky look.

"Thank you daddy, I love you." I say.

I hug him and then walk away, with a little bounce.

Third person's pov

"Dad, why you allowed Mona for the trip? You know it's going to be dangerous." Andrew asks in irritation.

His day is not going good. Firstly, his twin woke him up by farting on his face.

'kid, I tell you'. He thought.

Then he has to eat tasteless food because his mother was on a diet.

Today was not his day, he was all grumpy today, with all this his siblings teased him calling him grumpy grandpa.

'lord give me patience'.

"Because soon, it'll be that time." Deco says looking all serious.

Andrew then realises.

Shit.

I'll be cheering for you Marco.

Mona's pov

"Mommy, please pack Mr. Penis too." I say, as I see putting him aside sneakily.

"Mona, baby, he just wants to stay at home. You can take some other toy." She tried to convince me.

Oh uh, mama not gonna happen with me.

"Mommy, please he'll be all alone without me." I say.

"But we'll are with him, he'll not be lonely." She says.

Is that so?

"Ok, but you'll take care of him." I say, putting my hands on my hips.

She nods.

"Sure, baby." She says and again starts packing.

Oh, How much I'll enjoy.
I'll eat fish, make new friends
Maybe even sneak out and trouble teachers
Hehe

It'll be fun.

"What ever you're thinking, stop it." Mommy says without looking at me.

"What, I'm not thinking anything." I say a bit embarassed.

"The look on your face says otherwise." She says raising an eyebrow at me.

"Umm..um, I'm not thinking anything". I say stuttering.

"Sure, don't make any troubles for your teachers." She says.

I nod.

"And please don't scratch your butt in front of everyone." She says.

"MOMMYY".

Third person's pov

"Stay with the group, and at the stop check if you want to go to washroom." Emily says to her idiotic daughter.

Every and each member is worried for Mona going on the trip alone. But they can't do anything because this is the part of growing.

Just in short period of time, their Mona has grown alot.

"Yes, Mommy, I'll take care." Mona says she's impatient and moreover excited.

She's gonna enjoy every bit of this trip.

"I'll miss you Monaaaa" A very sick Monday says still holding his stomach, he's standing with the help of Sameul.

"I'll miss you too Mondayyyyy, not." she whispers the 'not' part.

"Always be alert and attentive of your surroundings, if there is any problem you can always call us through this phone." Deco says giving her a phone.
Although kids are not allowed to have a phone, they do give emergency phones to them during trips like these so they can communicate.

"Thank you daddy, Love you." She says talking the phone and giving her father a warm hug.

He kisses her head, lovingly.

Suddenly they hear the bus horn.

"The bus is here, I'll get going now." She says hugging every member.

"Take care." Monday says waving white handkerchief, his eyes watering a little.

"Byeee, everyone." She says and goes outside.

They'll wave her bye with only one thought in their minds.

'how well live without her for two days.'

$$$$

"As everyone is present, shall we start this meeting?" The man in Black says.

Every leader, and ex-leader of each country with their brothers are present in this meeting.

Why?

Because of the Italian Mafia.

"Marco, it's been years ever since you've taken the throne it's time for you to get married and have a heir." Russian leader says in his thick Russian accent.

"So true, Marco, look at your grandfather and father, they were able to rule with a queen beside them. It's time for you too." Spanish mafia leader says.

"Infact, my niece is of your age and is very much capable of becoming the Italian Mafia queen, if you agree, we can set up the date for your meeting." Dubia leader says.

Marco is sitting there with a cold expression on his face. He knew that this day was not good for him. This meeting is giving him headache.

He knew that they all have one purpose, his marriage and heir.

Every leader of his age, is now married and have children. But his case is different, every leader here has a greed.

Greed to make their relative marry into this mafia so that they can have a relation with them. Technically, they just want their power.

The family did had a discussion, they left this decision over to him. It's his life and he's a adult, whatever he'll decide, they'll support him.

So Deco and his brothers and cousins are spectators like other today. Although they do have a teasing look on his face.

This decision though was difficult to make that poor Marco was not able to sleep.

"With all due, respect gentlemen, I was fortunate enough to be born in a family who've given me immense love and respect. They never ever left me alone let alone and made me feel lonely. So in terms of emotional support I don't need a stranger coming into my life fulfilling that need, that need has already been fulfilled.
In conclusion, I want to say that I don't want to get married ever."

"What nonsense is this?"

"But you do need a queen?".

"What about a heir?"

Several voices protested.

"However," Marco continued, "Why is always like a queen don't need a man to rule, a man too don't need a queen to rule, and about having a heir by birth there are any brothers of mine who would love to get married and have children to carry forward the bloodline.

"If it is necessary, then I'll adopt one, there are many children who need parents, we should help them first then think of our own." He finishes.

Every person in the room, they can't believe his words.

"Is this because of your sister?" A voice says quietly.

"You don't want anyone else in your life because your sister?" American leader says.

Marco fists his hand.

"No, this decision is not influenced by my sister, this is my own. I do agree that I love my sister in a unhealthy way, but you people tell me. Have I ever done something sane?" He says. His posture depicting his relaxation and his eyes showing that he is the king.

A king sitting on his throne, who doesn't need anyone else accept for his family.

A king who can die for his family and can kill for them.

A king who shows no mercy to others but is soft for his family.

A king who loves his sister dearly.

A king who was born to take his throne.

Marco Amelio is a king, a lion.

Who'll rule his empire on his own.

"If this is all, then Italian Mafia would now like to take their leave." Marco stands giving everyone a nod he leaves the room.

With his family trailing behind him, with a proud smile on their face.

A king too doesn't need a queen to rule.

$$$$

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Mona says in shock.

"It's because I missed you."

"W--what?, Are you drunk or what?" She says folding her hands.

"Can't a brother miss his sister?"

"I was only gone for few hours. How can you follow me."

"I can and I'll. Now we'll enjoy this trip together."

There goes her plan.

****

Heheh, this chapter will continue. I know I'm very late, I apologise, but nowadays I've become very lazy and my mind too is not cooperating with me.

There can be another update, maybe, but do let me know about this chapter too.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.9M 46.2K 42
Evanna Valentino's life took a turn for the worst when she found her mother's dead body in the living room. She then found out she had six, stinking...
481K 9.4K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
2.4M 52.1K 42
****Edited Version Now Available on Amazon****** 16-year-old Lydia Tonelli has six overprotective, overbearing, and overly involved brothers. Born t...
2.2M 71.2K 46
Due to sad circumstances Elisabeth is forced to move into her estranged father's house and to her surprise she learns that she has three older brothe...