𝐒𝐚ðĨðĒ𝐞𝐧𝐭 [ 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐕𝐚ïŋ―...

By Kunoism

𝐒𝐚ðĨðĒ𝐞𝐧𝐭 [ 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐕𝐚ðŦðĒðĻðŪ𝐎. ] "Everyone worked so hard to get to the top! But, here you are doing... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭ðŦðĻ𝐝ðŪ𝐜𝐭ðĒðĻ𝐧
𝐒𝐭ðŪ𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏ðŦðĻ𝐟ðĒðĨ𝐞
įŽŽ1įŦ : The boring kid
įŽŽ2įŦ : Entertainment
įŽŽ3įŦ : Meet The Dad
įŽŽ4įŦ : Already At The Top
įŽŽ5įŦ : First Day
įŽŽ6įŦ : Jealousy
įŽŽ7įŦ : Attention
įŽŽ8įŦ : Weird Feelings
įŽŽ9įŦ : Cheating
įŽŽ10įŦ : Dinner
įŽŽ11įŦ : First To Fall
įŽŽ12įŦ : Cafeteria Incident
įŽŽ13įŦ : Out Of Character
įŽŽ15įŦ : Wrath
įŽŽ16įŦ : Aftermath
įŽŽ17įŦ : Answer
įŽŽ18įŦ : Kiri's Prelude (+) Shoto's Worry
įŽŽ19įŦ : What was that?
įŽŽ20įŦ : Comfort me.
įŽŽ21įŦ : "What is your dream?"
įŽŽ22įŦ : Seclusion With Someone
įŽŽ23įŦ : Train Incident
įŽŽ24įŦ : Little Interaction
įŽŽ25įŦ : Sports Festival
įŽŽ26įŦ : 10 Million
įŽŽ27įŦ : Withdraw! Gojo's Here!
įŽŽ28įŦ : Cold
įŽŽ29įŦ : The Strongest
𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
įŽŽ30įŦ : Real Trouble
įŽŽ31įŦ : Weakness
įŽŽ32įŦ : God's Child
įŽŽ33įŦ : News
įŽŽ34įŦ : Being Human

įŽŽ14įŦ : Anger

7.5K 374 61
By Kunoism

A/n: You might see some spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. I will edit them when I can.

十四

Ojiro stared in fear and worry. The villain is on his knees, pleading for his life. Is this even allowed?!

"Please...! No more! I was just following orders!" He screamed as he started to weep and cry.

Gojo's jaw clenched in annoyance as she kick him flat on the face— resulting in him laying flat on his back as he screams in pain.

There were a lot of villains that surrounded them, and Ojiro did nothing but stood there and watch the violence unfold right in front of him. Now he knows why, first hand, why Gojo's are the embodiment and personification of strength and fear.

The villain was crying and screaming for help for his other fallen comrades on the battlefield.

"I-I thought you were going to be a hero?!" He screamed at the white-haired girl who showed her one eye to him. The villain squeak in fear.

"You came here to kill us students not knowing that one could kill you and your friends in under just a minute," She said with a dark tone as she stomps her heel on to the villain's abdomen making him groan in pain.

"Now, speak, who sent you and your bitches here?" She asked. But, before the villain could even continue, the girl raised her left arm and open her palm, aiming toward Ojiro.

Ojiro's eyes widened as he saw a red light enveloping her hand.

"Ojiro, duck," She ordered.

And when her classmate complied, a red circular beam went flying toward him as it hit one of that villains who could easily regenerate.

'Dangerous...! Very dangerous!' Ojiro thought in fear as he looked back at the Nomu who had a direct hit with her quirk.

It wasn't able to... Regenerate as it starts to disintegrate to dust.

The girl looked back at the villain as she dig her heel into his abdomen. She stare at him with her wide blue-diamond eyes, "Starts speaking," She ordered.

Not wanting for the violence and sadism to continue, Ojiro spoke, "Gojo-San! That's enough! You're aiming to be a hero, not a killer!" He shouted at her.

The girl quietly looked back at him with her eyes, and that alone sends shivers down his spine.

'Okay! Bad idea!' He thought as he nervously sweats drop.

The girl sighed. Maybe she is going overboard. She's sure that some villains died here, I mean, who wouldn't die with your raw strength? Seriously, going after you and your classmates is just plain suicide.

Gojo then kneel down on the villain, and without any words from both party, Gojo slammed his head on the ground— managing to knock him out.

She then quietly draw something on the ground, the same thing she did on the heroes activity with All Might.

"Summon— Ghost," She said quietly.

Ojiro watched as many ghostly hands started to appear from the circle she had drawn. His eyes widened when the being fully manifested.

The girl stood up as she stretch her limbs, "Ah—! What a weird warm-up!" She said as she looked over at the being she summoned, "Capture every villain and do not let go of them, is that clear?" She ordered the being.

Its large head nodded in response as its hands started to stretch, reaching and grabbing every villain that was on the ground. Its hands enlarge as it captures them full-handed.

The girl then walked towards Ojiro as the boy unconsciously held his guard up. Gojo then give him an apologetic smile as she fully removed her blindfold.

"I'm so sorry you had to witness that, Ojiro-San! I'm just beyond angry, and I really don't have a healthy way of coping with it, please don't be scared of me— I just got carried away," She said as she bow down in front of him.

Ojiro was baffled and surprised by her sudden change of mood. Sure, she was terrifying as he just witness her massacre and defeats all of the villains in under minutes, and here she is apologizing to him about her scary actions.

The boy took a deep breath and sigh, "It's... Alright, Gojo-San. If it would make you feel any better, would you like me to give you some advice about a healthy coping mechanism?" He asked as he gives her a nervous smile.

The girl fluttered her eyes as she scoff and offer him a kind smile, "Sure. So, are we okay now?" She asked as she slightly tilted her head to the side.

Ojiro sheepishly scratches the back of his head, "Sure! I sort of felt useless since you handled all of them by yourself," He said.

The girl chuckled as she patted his shoulder, "It's alright. It's better that way, I don't want you getting hurt," She replied.

That alone made his heart thump against his chest. But, for some reason, it brings a genuine smile to his lips.

"Thank you for protecting me," He said as he curtly bowed his head.

"Awe~ shucks! You're okay, Ojiro-San! No need to thank me—"

Thud!

Ojiro watched as your face grimaced. Gojo's smile disappeared as she grabbed his shoulder and pull him close to her.

Thud!

Who would've thought that these villains would have a cursed spirit with them?

"Gojo-San," Ojiro worriedly called out for her.

"Stay close to me," She ordered as the boy nodded in response, "I haven't really used this technique in a while, and it's good for this situation since I don't want to destroy the whole entirety of USJ," She said.

Thud!

Thud!

Screech—!

"Goooojooooooo!"

"I smell a Gojo..."

"Gojo! Gojo! Gojo's are delicious!! Mmmm~!"

"Tch, Two fingers in one curse spirit? Isn't that a treat?" She said to herself as Ojiro stares at her worriedly. The word she said was just very out of context, and Ojiro didn't want to ask what the entirety of its context was.

Ojiro then looked toward where Gojo was looking, and his eyes widened in the process of seeing the being in front of them. He almost gagged at its appearance.

(CTTO: Sebastian Kowoll in Art Station)

"What is that...?" Ojiro meekly asked on fear.

"Worse than a villain," She replied shortly as she protectively held Ojiro.

"I SEE GOJO!!"

"KILL KILL KILL!!"

"GIVE ME THE EYES!! THE EYES!!"

The being charged toward both of them at inhumane speed, its legs crawling like a spider and its mouths watering in anger and hunger.

"GOJO-SAN!" Ojiro shouted in panic. He watched as (Y/n) crossed her fingers as the being kept charging toward them.

"FINALLY!! AFTER 200 YEARS I GET TO KILL YOU!!!"

Ojiro's heart was hammering inside his chest. His fight or flight response is kicking in, but even though that's happening to him, he listened to (Y/n) and didn't move away from her.

"Ryōiki Tenkai..."

"GIVE ME YOUR EYES!! SIX EYES!! MINE!!"

"Muryōkūsho."

[  •  •  •  ]

Aizawa was on the ground. Beaten and bloodied up.

This... Creature. Shigaraki called it a Nomu, and apparently, it can regenerate no matter how many times its been injured, it cannot die.

It's not allowed to die. Its continuous regeneration might be a hindrance when All Might arrives. He's running late, and if there's no rescue to arrive yet— then, Aizawa himself might die.

Shigaraki kneeled down in front of Aizawa and stares right directly into the eyes.

"Where're your strongest students...?" He asked, "I want to meet Gojo's offspring," He continued as his lips curved up in a creepy smile.

Aizawa grunted in pain.

However, the villain in front of him continued, "I know where she is. A generous friend of ours let us borrow one of his comrades— just to test how strong Gojo is... Hehe... I love its creepy appearance too..." He said and explained to Aizawa.

"S...Sending any of your goons after... (Y/n) is going to be... an s-suicide..." Aizawa weakly responded.

Shigaraki started to chuckle which turned into a fit of laughter, "And you think I care about those meek pawns? You're kidding, right?" He said as he took a deep breath.

The villain stood up once again and composed himself, "The cursed spirit that our generous friend gave us contains two fingers from the king of curses... I'm pretty sure Gojo's going to have a hard time with that—"

A high pitch-bloody screams stopped Shigaraki from his words. And with that, it managed to break the glass ceiling of the entirety of USJ. The scream was so loud it causes a ringing in everyone's ears.

And without even a second lasted, it stopped.

At that very moment.

The symbol of peace finally arrived— along with the faculty members of UA.

╭─────╮

𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙰 𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁

╰─────╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 194 29
'I'm one of the strongest. And I can't tell anybody that.' Having a very negative past, sixteen year old warrior, Nariko is one of the strongest Juj...
57.3K 2.2K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...
2.5K 131 10
While Satoru knew the role he was to fill being the 'world's strongest sorcerer', he struggled to find a passion-- something to truly dedicate his li...
439K 17.8K 58
"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeee Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" A...