Polka Riding Hood and the Big...

By GothNebula

A village town known as Paris, a place filled with love. A teenage girl wearing a ladybug cloak is the daught... More

Unknown Creature
Friendly Beast
Blond Man
Werewolf
Ladybug and Cat Noir
Reunion
Ex-Father
Pies
Wolf Fight
Plan
Masquerade Dance
Confession
Happily Ever After

Wolf's Mate

138 5 1
By GothNebula

I temporarily made up a rival character that will try to win Kagami's heart against Felix. Since Felix graduated school at a very young age, there's gotta be an enemy he made that will try to take his Kagami. There's always an arch-rival that will do anything. Just like Chloe and Lila tried on Marinette to get Adrien.

---------------------------------------------------------- 

The next day, the fashion stage has been finished near Notre Dame and everyone was really excited to see the fashion show from the Agreste and the Tsurugi. Music players for classical theme for the Agreste while the Japanese traditional music players for the Tsurugi. Marinette and Adrien watched from afar wearing their cloaks.

Felix watched as Kagami showed up in her style. Geisha fashion was very much a beauty for all Japanese women. Felix felt like he was in a trance seeing her slowly move on stage. Along with the other Japanese girls wearing traditional Japanese outfits.

"So beautiful," Felix thought.

He gasped when his wolf tail appeared and wagged, "No, no, no!" He tries hiding it in his pants.

"They sure got some cool designs," Marinette said.

"Does your mother's people have to?" Adrien asked.

"Yes, China got plenty of it," Marinette said.

"Oh, boy" Adrien can see his cousin having trouble with his tail wagging.

"He'll be fine. We can't reveal him" Marinette said.

"Alright" Adrien then said.

As soon as the Japanese models were finished, it was Gabriel's turn in his fashion show. Adrien can see that everyone likes the Japanese style.

Out came some dressed in butterfly and peacock themes. Adrien remembers the times when his mother used to love peacocks.

"It's beautiful," Marinette said.

"Mom used to love peacocks," Adrien said.

"That's great, Adrien. The males got beautiful patterns" Marinette said.

"Heh, even my cousin loves peacocks a lot but I guess his animal spirit is now a wolf" Adrien chuckled.

"Why not both?" Marinette said.

"Predator and prey don't get along," Adrien said.

"Fair enough" Marinette replied.

After the fashion show was over, the judges declared that the Tsurugi had the best fashion designs from Japan. Everyone cheered on them.

Gabriel was beyond furious, just like the times it was never good enough, "This is outrageous!" He bangs his fists on his chair.

"They were your ideas, not all the artists. Inspiration is art, Gabriel" Emilie said with a glare.

"I expected it to be better," Gabriel said.

"Artists are all equal, Gabriel. Fashion is never a competition to who gets to be on top" Emilie said.

"And that is why our reputation should be remembered through history," Gabriel said.

"If you could change your attitude" Emilie replied.

"Leave, dear" Gabriel glared.

"I really wish you never made our son leave" Emilie leaves him alone.

She stops near the cathedral and looks at a drawing of her son as a baby, "My baby" She said quietly.

-

Felix was following the Japanese girl in the woods to sketch the sceneries of the forest in her sketchbook. She soon came to a stop at some log to sit on. Felix hides behind a tree to observe her and make sure she's not in danger but he saw a Japanese boy coming this way.

"Kon'nichiwa Kagami" The boy said.

"Hello, Takeshi" Kagami wasn't interested in him just because he's a model of her mother's fashion.

"Taking inspiration I see?" He sat near her.

"It's what I like to do other than your samurai. Nothing interests me" Kagami said with no emotion.

"Come on, Kagami. Samurais fight with honor" Takeshi replied.

"It's never about honor, it's about approval and loyalty. You only seek glory for yourself" Kagami was irritated by his attempts to win her heart.

"You have no idea," Takeshi said with a smug grin.

"If you'll excuse me" Kagami was about to leave but Takeshi grabbed her roughly.

"Not so fast, Kagami! You stay here with me!" He said in an aggressive tone.

"This is why you're so persistent! Let go!" Kagami struggled.

Felix did not like what that guy is doing to her. His anger slowly made him transform into a werewolf, "GRRRRRRR!!!" He emerges from the trees on all fours.

Takeshi saw the beast and his heart thumped rapidly, "On second thought! You take her!" He pushed Kagami towards Felix but Felix shields her and he growled viciously at Takeshi.

"HRRRRRRGH!!!!" He bared his teeth.

"No please don't hurt me!" Takeshi screamed.

"ROOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!" Felix roared at him to leave Kagami alone.

Takeshi ran off screaming in panic. Kagami backs off slowly from the werewolf.

"Thanks for getting rid of him but I don't know if you're interested in sushi like me! Stay back!" She warned him.

Felix growled softly that he's not gonna hurt her. He can't reveal who he is which would shock her more. So instead, he picked up a flower in his claws and handed it to her.

Kagami looked confused at how a werewolf can be this gentle, so she hesitantly accepts the flower, "Uh, thanks" Kagami said.

Suddenly, Felix roared in pain from the stab on his back shoulder by Takeshi, "Stay away from her you beast!" He pulls the blade back.

"Takeshi, stop it!" Kagami yelled that this beast meant no harm.

"These creatures are not supposed to exist, Kagami!" Takeshi yelled.

Felix clawed Takeshi in the chest but in his mind, it was an accident since now the man will be infected with the curse too.

"AAARGH!" Takeshi screamed and slashed at Felix's cheek.

"STOP IT!!!!" Kagami pushed Takeshi into the river and helps the beast who is down but still alive.

"You'll be alright. Your wounds will heal" Kagami comforted Felix.

He growled softly and licked her cheek, assuring her he'll be okay but the slash was badly wounded on his back shoulder. He slowly got up with Kagami's help.

In the river, Takeshi groaned and weakly looks at his wound, "Kuso ōkami otoko! Anata wa kore no tame ni kurushimudeshou!" He cursed out "Darn werewolf! You'll suffer for this!" in Japanese.

Later, Kagami brought the beast to an abandoned den to treat his wounds but noticed that he was slowly shifting.

"Huh? You're just a boy" She saw his human form.

"Uhhh.....hi?" Felix covers his chest.

"And you're half naked" Kagami blushed.

"Oh, well the shirts barely fit my wolf form," Felix said.

"And were you spying on me before you attacked?" Kagami asked, patching his wound.

"It's complicated but you seem like an innocent blossom. I wanted to make sure that you weren't harmed by yourself" Felix said.

"Oh, Well thank you. What's your name?" Kagami asked.

"Felix," Felix said.

"Nice name. You sure heard my name's Kagami back then" Kagami said.

"Yes. And who the hell was that guy? I lost my temper at the way he harassed you" Felix asked.

"That was Takeshi, my stalker," Kagami said.

"Sheesh, the way he grabbed you really pissed me off," Felix said.

"Yeah, he never stops bothering me," Kagami said.

"Man, I accidentally scratched him and he'll become a beast like I am. This is bad" He whined like a puppy.

"What?!" Kagami gasps.

"It was an accident!" Felix exclaimed.

"Looks like only you can beat him," Kagami said.

"Like two males fighting for the female," Felix said.

"Almost," Felix said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.2K 59
Ladybug is in love with Adrien but her new found love for Chat Noir has caused her to avoid him. Chat Noir's Love for Ladybug begins to fade as he re...
46.9K 1.5K 27
Hawkmoth is planning another scheme to seize Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous. While, in the meantime our heroes are in for a big surprise when an u...
87.6K 4.1K 21
Marinette has always been invisible, which comes in handy saving the streets of Paris as Ladybug. Adrien is the opposite, always the center of attent...
8.6K 214 26
Cat Noir thought of helping his lady with guardian duties but it lead to an argument that he gives up on being her partner and that night he gets bit...