Amore mio 2

By AnnaMoon138

Arranged marriage turned out to be all they could ever dream of and more: love, wildly burning passion that k... More

Disclaimer&Aesthetics
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.

53.

3.1K 60 53
By AnnaMoon138

Him.

The weekend and Monday were a blur. 

A maze of hecticness that I do not remember.

The rest of the week was not smoother either. 

The triplets went on a trip to Siena with the class, they will return tomorrow morning. Angelica, Ariana and Max are with my parents, who picked them up from school to spend some time together. Tini is staying over with Nic tonight.

Work is overloading and swamping me, not even once was I able to come home before 10 PM, and I barely see my wife because of the fashion week: if she is not on fashion shows, she is working; if she is not there, she is on photoshoots, fucking booked by clients to the point that she comes home past midnight. 

Quadruplets and twins are with us from the earliest until the latest hours. They have fun with us, unbothered by a single thing, but cazzo, it is hard to balance everything.

"You look needy, man."- taunted Martin as I glared at him, putting my phone down and sighing heavily. 

"Wifey is busy?"- he teased, knowing damn well that we barely see each other lately, and checked when I hugged Lorenzo and Luisa and showed him the middle finger. 

"I pity you. I, on the contrary, am freshly looked after."- stated the clown, plopping on the sofa, eyeing the piles of reports I have not even looked at yet, let alone read and analysed. 

"Is everything alright, man? You have never been like this: so all over the place, busy, stuck at work and without any bedroom action."- asked Martin in genuine care, sitting up, and I sighed while rocking Enzo and Lu, hoping that they will get a drowsy as fast as Federico and Eloisa did. 

"I put everything off when Angie and Ari got sick, so it all is catching up on me, along with new tasks. I cannot seem to get back into the rhythm and barely having Cami by my side is just pushing me into some twisted hole that I cannot get out of."- I professed, laying my little angels down in the seats, grateful that they are taking it easy on me. 

But fuck, I cannot say that it is easy for my pregnant wife. 

She is working extra hard this week and she misses me, I know she does because we keep sending each other voice messages, texts - anything to manage it throughout the long, exhausting days. 

"Are you done for the day?"- asked Martin, watching me take my car keys and phone. 

"I must be because quadruplets need to sleep, it is already two hours past their bedtime. Though, I won't see Cami for another 2 hours."- I answered with a tired sigh, running my hands over my face. 

Cazzo, I am drained of the fucking life and it is only Thursday. 

"Hopefully, you get some soon. It is weird to see you like this. Usually, it is me, who is desperate for some vitamin P, not you."- chuckled Martin as I smiled amusedly, thankful for his stupid ass at times like this. 

We exchanged goodbyes and I headed out, needing to put my bambini to sleep in their cribs. 

The car ride was hazy, I don't know when we made it to the house and I do not know at what I, finally, bathed them and settled them to sleep.

I stumbled into the bedroom, for the first time, dreading being here. 

I hate being here without my wife. I hate that our bed has been so fucking cold for so long. I hate that she is not in my arms in the way we are used to. I hate that I haven't tasted those luscious lips properly for fucking days. 

"Merda."- I muttered, tossing my jacket on the armchair, flat out, hopeful of only one thing.

For Cami to come home now and fucking baby me.

Cuddle me, kiss me, love me, hold me and fuck me. 

My phone buzzed and I sighed, checking on what the fuck could need my attention now, at 9 PM. 

The security system has been hacked in the headquarters. 

"For fuck's sake."- I exhaled, took my jacket and dialled Aaron, needing him and Mercedes to come over now. 

"We have just picked twins up, Camila is holding up at the photo shoot. We will look after piccolo, don't worry."- he said assuringly as I walked downstairs, hearing a car park. 

"Grazie."- I replied tiredly and hung up, heading out of the house. 

I approached Aaron's dark grey Audi, smiling softly as Mercedes held my tiny, sleepy twins.

"Gli angioletti di papà."- I spoke lovingly, kissing their cheeks and hands as they flashed me the cutest smile. (Daddy's little angels.) 

I took Francesca and Eliot in my arms to hug them, gripping onto every chance to give them my attention and love. 

"Quadruplets are asleep, they just need supervising."- I told them calmly while rocking my babies, soothing them into slumber. 

"Everything will be alright, Leonardo."- reassured Mercedes with a smile as Aaron took the twins' bag and locked the car. 

I gave her the twins and kissed their tiny, cute cheeks before getting in my car and driving off, intrigued and edged. 

The security system is complex, it is almost impossible to hack unless you know very confidential shit that I keep to myself. Whoever cracked it is either a rat or has a brilliant brain.

Within a few minutes, I was inside the building, armed, alert and watchful. 

Cameras are turned off - someone is impressively smart. Everything is in spotless, perfect condition, not a thing is stolen or messed up. 

As I entered the lift, I glanced around before getting inside, my eyes fixed upon a kiss on the glass. 

Scarlet red lipstick. 

The moment I reached my personal floor, a very particular detail made me smirk. 

mature themes.

A black, lacy thong is lying on the floor, mere steps away from the door of my office.

Cami.

I picked the thin, sumptuous, tiny piece of fabric up and opened the door, losing every ounce of decency I had ever possessed. 

Seated in my black, leather chair behind my desk, wearing nothing, but my black jacket, stockings and heels. 

Satiny, sleek skin is all my hands crave to feel and cazzo, do I want to mark every fucking inch of it. Long, velvety, light blonde hair is gracefully falling down her back in bouncy, smooth curls that I will ruin with not a single ounce of mercy. Luscious, plump lips are stained scarlet red, alluring and so damn kissable. 

"Your wife is in need of your attention, Mr Russo."- spoke my beloved seductively, her bedroom eyes on me, already stripping me and devouring me. 

"You know I adore you, right, amore mio?"- I asked in a calm tone, taking my jacket off and unbuttoning my shirt, basking in the needy look in those gorgeous eyes. 

"I do."- answered my treasure, nibbling her pouty bottom lip once my black shirt dropped on the floor and I was right before her, towering over her petite self. 

"Good because I am going to fucking ravish you like I hate you."- I spoke hoarsely, leaning down to slam our lips together, going mad at the sound of this delicious moan.

Her.

"Seré tu niña buena."- I spoke breathily, my breathing halting as his veined, strong hand wrapped itself around my neck like my necklace. (I will be your good girl.) 

"Allora spalanca le tue gambe sensuali per tuo marito, mia bella principessa."- commanded Leo, kneeling before me, the mere sight of him like this being enough to make me shiver with pleasure and excitement. (Then spread your sexy legs wide for your husband, my beautiful princess.) 

I was eager to obey and Dio, was he pleased. 

"Did you miss me, baby?"- rasped my beloved, pulling me closer to the edge of the plush chair, my senses blurry with need as I nodded vigorously, moaning every time he kissed my thighs. 

"Did this little, tight pussy miss me, bambina?"- asked Leo, kissing my clit, my eyes shutting close in delight, my hands tangled in his voluminous, inky back hair. 

"So, so much."- I struggled to say coherently and moaned and he smirked, running his tongue over my core, taking his time with every taste. 

"Non hai idea di quanto mi sei mancata, mia piccola bellezza."- stated my husband, burying his handsome face between my thighs to rock my world and make me pant from pleasure. (You have no idea how much I missed you, my little beauty.) 

My fingers tugged on his silky hair, running through it on repeat, as he feasted on me, treating me like his most desired dessert while he is on a strict no-sugar diet.

"Dio."- I moaned sheerly, my back arching in ecstasy as he sucked on my sensitive core and licked me up, his powerful, sexy hands grabby on my thighs. 

"Sbagliato, mio dolce amore. È Leo."- corrected my husband huskily, shameless and famished as he ate me out like his last meal. (Wrong, my sweet love. It's Leo.) 

Stars began swirling before my eyes as I came hard on his tongue, breathless, and yet he was just warming up with those 3 orgasms. 

My legs over his broad, muscular shoulder and my hips slightly lifted off the chair - that's when he made me scream and pant like a dog. 

"Leo, fuck."- I moaned softly, gasping, whimpering as he squeezed my ass and sucked me clean, licking me up like ice cream.

"Mi mancava maledettamente il tuo dolce sapore, mio prezioso angelo."- muttered my husband gruffly, kissing my inner thighs with greed, my legs shaking and he hasn't given me his dick yet. (I missed your sweet taste so fucking much, my precious angel.) 

"I want your big dick in my mouth."- I spoke breathily with a moan, sitting up, needing him and he was glad to give me what I want. 

"Take what you want, bambina."- stated Leo desirously, standing before me, and I gripped his belt, undoing it in a heartbeat before unzipping his trousers and sliding them down along with his boxers. 

I sat him on my place and eagerly kneeled before him, soaked at the sight before me. 

Dio, this kingly man is mine.

Him.

I am famished and so is my Cami. 

"Cazzo, amore mio."- I sighed raspingly, my head throwing back as my wife sucked me passionately, so fucking eager and needy.

"Cami, fucking hell."- I muttered, groaning as she moved her pretty head down, taking another inch, struggling, yet so fucking enthusiastic and determined. 

My hands knotted in her light blonde curls and my eyes shut close, my senses drowning in pure ecstasy as my wife sucked me, giving me a blowjob of a fucking lifetime. I leaned just a little closer to her and undid the 2 secured buttons of my jacket before sliding it off her ravishing body, desperate to have her, watch her, feel her and devour her. 

"Mhm."- moaned my sweetheart, gasping with my cock deep inside her wet, sweet mouth, my hand on her perky, nubile breast, squeezing and caressing hard enough to cause those slender thighs to press together in despair. 

"Are you dripping wet for me, mio prezioso amore?"- I asked hoarsely, sighing as she kissed my tip, sucked and licked it with pure lust and enjoyment. 

"Sì, amore."- spoke my wife softly, her juicy, scarlet red lips wrapping around my dick again and fuck, what a sight this is. 

"Put your little, pretty hands behind your back for me, bambina."- I instructed needfully, my voice doused with ardency, and she was happy to oblige. 

Her.

"If it gets too much, tap my knee, mia carina."- stated Leo, tugging on the strings of my heart with his tenderness and care while, somehow, making me wetter at the gesture. 

There is no way I am stopping him, even if I choke or struggle. 

I want him to use me, fuck me, ravish me and take away my ability to stand, sit, walk and think. 

I opened my mouth for him and he slid in slowly, yet deeper than I have ever taken him, my mind blank and my breathing put on a pause. 

"Such a good, precious girl. You are doing so well for me, mio amato tesoro."- rasped my husband as I choked, yet sucked him, melting under his heated gaze, predatory touch and lush praise. 

He fisted my long, blonde hair and began fucking my mouth, using me in every single way I hoped he would. My body scorched with pleasure and delight as he watched me, moaned and praised me, playing with my kinks and fetishes until I was a wet, moaning mess, unable to contain my arousal any longer. 

"Fuck."- moaned Leo hoarsely, smokily, his eyes shutting close as he emptied himself in my mouth, yet kept moving my head. 

I swallowed as much as I could, yet he is too deep in my mouth for me to manage to swallow well and fast. His essence dripped down onto my chest and the sight clouded his bedroom eyes with debauchery and promises of my bedrest tomorrow. 

He pulled out with a wet, quiet popping sound and I licked him clean, willing to become his whore, both of us have missed each other too much to care about elegance and gentleness. His long, slender fingers trailed along my heaving chest, collecting his milt before sliding in my mouth. 

"Merda."- groaned Leonardo lushly, shoving his fingers deeper into my mouth as I gasped, sucking them clean. 

He removed his fingers and gripped my waist with his veined, sinewy hands instead, listing me off the floor as if I weighed nothing. I straddled him eagerly and stroked him, our lips crushing into a lubricious mess. 

"Cami, fuck."- muttered my husband as I eased onto him, taking him in one go, soaked and needy. 

Him.

We have not even fucked yet, but she is already dripping. 

I squeezed her round, firm, toned ass ravenously, sighing as her tight walls clenched and squeezed me while she rocked onto me, moaning and panting from the sheerest friction. 

"Leo, I cannot. I am close."- murmured Cami, moaning as I kissed her neck hungrily and began moving her, guiding every little motion. 

"Good girl, chase that high, baby."- I said gruffly, relishing in how sensitive, responsive and needy she is. 

Cami rode me sensuously and fast, tripping over the edge within a minute, driving me wild with the merest comprehension of how much she missed me, how long it has been since the last time we had sex and how much she needed me all this time.

"Wrap your arms around me, mia principessa. Let me take care of you."- I rasped, kissing her cheek as she nodded, securing her trim, dainty arms around my neck. 

My hands, like grabby bastards with a mind of their own, squeezed her luscious, big, gorgeous ass and I fucked her, roughly and carnally, tending to our needs without a single thought on my mind. 

We made the most of our night. 

She spread on the table for me, bent over the table, on the sofa and against the wall. We found a way to 69, to devour each other in every damn way existing and even after that, we are not done yet. 

"That little stunt that you pulled, mia bellezza."- I said hoarsely, pulling her silky hair to arch her into myself while fucking her from behind. 

"That was the hottest thing I could ever imagine."- I stated lowly, pressing her into the grand window, my hand between those sexy legs that are already shaking with pleasure. 

"You said you'd love to fuck me in the empty headquarters at night."- struggled to speak my little love, breathless as I trusted harder and caressed her sensitive clit faster. 

"You are a fucking blessing."- I rasped out through a short, heavy breath, slamming into her with fervour, my lips on her delicate neck, marking and branding her over and over again, giving these love bites no fucking chance to disappear any time soon. 

"Leo, sì."- moaned my goddess, whimpering as she came hard, taking every drop of my milt deep inside her. 

"Fuck, piccola."- I muttered into her neck coarsely, gripping her tiny waist, squeezing it as we stood still, hyperventilating like dogs. 

the end of mature themes.

"Cami, amore mio, what's wrong? Did I hurt you, bambina?"- I asked in worry and dismay as tears streamed down her little cheeks. 

She turned around and hugged me tightly, slowly breaking down as I held her tightly, my heart hammering in my chest. 

"I missed you so, so much, vita mia."- whispered Cami delicately, our eyes locking as I kissed away her tears, not letting a single one of them fall. 

"These last few days were just too hard, emotionally and physically. I thought that now when we have our lives back, we will be able to enjoy our marriage and family and delight in my pregnancy, but we haven't had a proper chance to do as much as kiss during the last couple of days, let alone do any of that. I am hormonal, needy in you and Dio, I am now starving and I want a big, cheesy burger."- she spoke through tears with a winsome look in those pale green, gorgeous eyes, my heart squirming and missing beats. 

And then it fucking hot me like a wave. 

During those few days, she was alone while bearing my twins.

Cami was managing her pregnancy on her own and I was so fucking flooded with work that I forgot about it. 

"I am so sorry, mia principessa. Fuck, I am so, so sorry."- I barely whispered, my soul powdering as I glanced down at her 12 weeks bump.

"Amore mio, I am so sorry."- I apologised wholeheartedly as she kissed away my tear and pressed our lips together, my arms tightening around her miniature waist. 

"We were busy with work, it's okay. We are together now, you are holding me tight and that's all I need, amore."- assured my angel, but cazzo, I am not having it. 

"Don't say that it is fine because it is not, bambina. You are bearing our twins, my children, and I should have been more attentive. I have not asked you even once how was your pregnancy going during the last few days, I am a bastard. This is not the way you should be treated, especially when pregnant."- I denied her assurance, guilty and edged, shattering into pieces as she cried only more and pulled me closer. 

"Don't call yourself that. You are my love, my Leo, don't you dare insult yourself."- said Cami pleadingly, saddened, and kissed me fondly over and over again. 

"You had to deal with work, amore. If you put it off to be with me now, then you would have been even busier next time. What good would that bring? I too had urgent business to tend to, I wasn't the wife you deserve, we both had such a hard time this week, but we are coming out stronger from this, together and more in love than ever, baby."- spoke my beloved sincerely as I exhaled, hugging her closer to myself.

"Let's go to Madrid for the weekend. You, me, bambini, our pups and cats."- I said gently, smiling as she beamed at me, delighted at the mere notion. 

It's been a while since the last time we were in Madrid, I know she misses it there and would love to spend some time in her childhood environment - I want to make my wife happy. 

Her.

The jet is being arranged for tomorrow at 11 o'clock. 

Delicious, cheesy burger and McFlurry Twix are all mine.

I am wrapped up in my husband's muscular, loving, inked arms, both of us are cuddled up on a sofa, watching some random movie on his Mac, eating, hugging and stealing soft, tender kisses.

This right here is worth the hell we have been facing ever since Monday.

Nothing fancy, extravagant or grand - only simplicity, gentleness, intimacy, purity and happiness.

This week was a challenge, no doubt. It drained me of everything and I am sure it was not easy for my Leo either. 

All that truly matters is that it's over, we are back on track with everything and we have a cosy, serene weekend ahead of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 11.5K 62
"𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘪�...
474K 18.7K 62
When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew nothing about one another, except they bo...
1.7M 50.8K 39
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved (Revised) Meet Matt Leonardo. One of the wealthiest men in California. The owner of the Na...
2.7M 81.7K 49
He took a deep breath. Than began to lower his hand further south, down my neck, stopping at my cleavage. He took an even deeper breath, closing his...