-๐€ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹'๐’ ๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐„...

By deadlybookish-writer

โ™ช- ๐ต๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฒ๐‘’'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น... More

A/N
แด„แด€sแด›โœจ
แด€แด‡sแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„sโœจ
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›โœจ
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
แด€แด„แด› ๐Ÿทโ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ˜พ
แด€แด„แด› ๐Ÿธ โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โ‚
๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š ๐Ÿนโ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–โ˜†
๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š ๐Ÿบโ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—โ˜…
Epilogueโ˜…

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜…

926 23 1
By deadlybookish-writer

Bella opened her eyes and looked around, she was in a room of some kind and she didn't know where.

It was a club of some sort, she was alone and she didn't recognise the club

There was a sign next to the bar and it said "LUX"

The name rang some familiarity in her, she just stared at the sign while trying to recall how she knew the name.

A voice spoke up "You done staring love?"

Bella looked at the round seats and noticed someone sitting in them, she walked around it and there was a smirking man sitting in the seats.

He raised his glass to his mouth while saying "Hello Bella."

Bella frowned and replied "Hello? Do I know you?"

The man just kept smirking while saying "Don't you recognise me? I mean, I may have a different face, but don't you recognise my devilish smirk?"

Bella continued to look confused until she recognised the smirk.

She exclaimed "Lucifer!"

"Finally! Took you forever love!" Lucifer laughed and downed his drink in one go.

"You? You're a guy?" Bella questioned, she was confused because she had never seen them like this.

Lucifer clicked his tongue and clarified "Wel now I am, I change between looks. It depends on which one I am, because my pronouns change as well. When I am in my other body, I have they/them pronouns and when I am in this one, I have he/him."

"Oh... Good to know" Bella nodded.

"Now back to business. Are you ready?" Lucifer asked while grinning.

Bella frowned and took a step back, she had a bad feeling as she questioned "Ready for what?"

"The feeling of you're body being split apart, someone tearing their claws in your brain and the feeling of lava being poured down your throat?" Lucifer pointed out while standing up and getting rid of his glass.

"Wha-" Bella couldn't finish as Lucifer laid his hand on where his mark originally was.

Like a rush of adrenaline, it felt like someone was tearing Bella apart, She was screaming from the inside, but no sound passed her lips.

It felt like an eternity before everything went quiet, she heard voices speak, but it was all drowned out. She felt like she couldn't breath and her eyes were sealed shut.

She could feel the burn in her throat from not getting oxygen and she tried desperately to breath in and fought whatever held her back.

Bella felt something inside her snap and she opened her eyes while gasping up for air.

She sat up and kept gasping while blinking, trying to clear her vision.

She felt a hand on her back and out of panic, she grabbed it and punched whoever the owner was.

A voice yelled out "Shit! Fuck that hurt!" It was a male voice, Christian.

Bella looked in that direction as her vision cleared and revealed a crouching Christian, he was holding his nose.

"Oh! I'm sorry Christian!" Bella yelled and Christian just waved a hand at her.

Bella looked around the room, Hela and Lucifer were looking at her wearily while standing next to each other.

Hela slowly started to approach while asking "Bella?"

Bella smiled at her as she spoke "Ella..."

Hela smiled and grabbed her in a hug.

Bella looked over Hela's shoulder and noticed Lucifer smiling and they gave her a wink.

As they separted, Bella tried to recall what had happened. She remembers drinking blood from a cup, her back breaking, a very painful baby delivery...

Bella's eyes went wide and she grabbed Hela by the shoulders while asking "Renesmee! Is she alive? Is she okay?"

Hela shrugged Bella's arms off of her while reassuring "Renesmee's fine. Everyone is fine... I think"

Bella looked at her wide eyed while asking "You think? What do you mean, you think?"

"We had to leave, because we had to make sure that you were okay" Christian spoke up as he recovered from the punch.

Bella started to get off the bed while exclaiming "I need to go and make sure-"

She was cut off by Lucifer "You can't! We first have to make sure you can control yourself."

"What are you talking about?" Bella asked with a bit of aggressiveness.

Lucifer, Christian and Hela shared looks. Christian pointed at Bella while noting "That. The excessive anger you feel, the fire boiling in your blood."

Bella was about to bite back, but she felt it. The need for a fight and the anger.

"Well, how do we get it under control?" Bella asked as she crossed her arms.

Hela smiled and told her in cheery tone "Follow me!"

They followed her and entered a training room full of...demons?

Everyone stopped as they saw Hela and they got in some sort of formation.

Hela smiled and grabbed Bella by the shoulders while telling her "Pick one."

"What?" Bella asked confused.

"Pick someone to let all your anger out on" Hela explained while waving her hand around.

"Oh!" Bella dragged out the 'o' and looked around, she noticed a white haired demon. He looked like he was holding his laugh in and it spiked her anger even more "You. I choose you."

Hela noticed who she was pointing at and laughed "That's Gerald, he's a very strong and good with swords when he has one."

Gerald moved towards the slightly lifted stage and Bella copied him.

He raised his eyebrows and taunted "Are you sure? I don't want to accidentally hurt you princess."

Bella's anger was almost boiling over now and she smirked at him as she got ready while saying "I should be asking you that."

Hela smirked and yelled "GO!"

Gerald advanced towards Bella, but she dodged him and kicked him in the face.

Clearly not expecting a kick, Gerald stumbles backwards and touched his bleeding nose while exclaiming "Bitch!"

He threw another punch, but Bella caught his hand and knocked him down while breaking his arm.

"AH! Stop! STOP!" Gerald yelled and Bella got off of him while laughing.

She returned back to Hela's side while saying "That was fun! Who's next?"

Every demon took a step back except a few, Bella grinned and walked forward to fight.

As Bella was taking out her anger, Lucifer told Hela quietly "We do have a problem though."

"What is it?" Hela asked as she looked at Bella kicking ass.

"Bella didn't turn by purpose, she turned by death. It means she has no, how do you say it kindly, purpose" Lucifer pointed out "Christian is the dealmaker and your the fighter. What is Bella?"

Hela looked down and sighed. Before Bella turned, they didn't find anything that awakened her fully, they only found what started her pre-turning and that was Edward...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.3K 84
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐“ โœงโœงโœง "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
272K 6.6K 30
PSA : WRITTEN IN 2016, NOT THE BEST WORK๐Ÿคญ when an angel meets vampires ---- -written in 2016 -very bad -please dont read -but i wont stop you if u d...
357K 8.8K 40
"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood." - George Orwell Returning to Forks to live with her dad and sister Bella she did...
75.7K 983 25
Twilight AU. Vampires were never humans. They are their own species, placed on this earth for one reason; to keep the human population down. They hi...