Web of Lovers

By BeyonderSpiderman

After a fatal battle with The Green Goblin, Peter Parker's life turns on its head. Harem story, mixed with Am... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 18

220 5 0
By BeyonderSpiderman

Peter dodged Tony's repulsor blast as he scooped Felicia up, keeping her away from Captain America and Sharon. His spider sense went off making him take Cap's shield from his hand. He and Felicia hid behind the vibranium shield just in time for Yoyo to run into it, knocking her backwards. Peter threw the shield at Tony's chest, preventing him from firing another blast. The duo ran towards the exit but was stopped when Cap threw the shield at the door, making ricochet into Peter's chest. Felicia and Peter looked around nervously as they were cornered by the four opponents.

"I bet you're wondering why the good guys are trying to beat the snot of their fellow good guys...well their fellow good guy and Felicia. Well for you to understand that we'll have to go back a few hours."

-Parker Residence, Hours Ago-

"C'mon Felicia...we're gonna be late," Peter grunted as he tried to pull Felicia out of the apartment without hurting her.

"No," Felicia whined, holding her grip on the door frame.

"You have to go, they called for both of us," said Peter annoyed, "Now let's go, they're waiting on us!"

"Nuh-uh! I didn't agree to do any of that S.H.I.E.L.D. meeting stuff, please don't make me go," Felicia pouted.

Peter rolled his eyes and sighed, "Fine, if you go I'll..." Peter leaned in close to her ear and whispered something. Felicia looked at him with a surprised look, her eyes wide. Peter replied with a nod, "Yep and..." He went back to her ear again, her face burning red before she bolted out of the apartment to the elevator, pressing the down button over and over.

Gwen glanced down at Felicia before turning to Peter, "What did you say to her?"

Peter handed her his wallet, "Make sure you buy a ton of Gatorade, I'm gonna need it later. Oh and chocolate syrup!"

Peter and Felicia walked into S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ, Felicia still nervous as she shakily followed Peter to the room they were supposed to meet Cap and the team. "Will you chill out," Peter asked as Felicia grabbed his arm, "You're not a wanted criminal anymore, they're not going to arrest you for no reason."

Felicia hid behind him, "Still, you never know when one of these guys are gonna come out of the bl-AH!"

Felicia cried out in surprise as Iron Man landed in front of them, "Spidey! Good to see ya man." Tony retracted his visor and smirked at Felicia who as she hid behind Peter, "Who's your friend?"

Peter wrapped his arm around Felicia's waist and held her close, "She's taken Stark."

Tony rolled his eyes and started to walk away, "Whatever Webs, let's get going Cap's waiting on us." Peter and Felicia followed Tony into a S.H.I.E.L.D. forensics lab.

Steve turned to the door and smiled at them entering. "Miss Hardy, thank you for assisting us with this mission," said Steve extending his arm to shake Felicia's hand. Peter pushed her from her hiding place to Steve's waiting hand, giving her a condescending glare.

Felicia nervously shook his hand smiling, "T-Thanks for the opportunity Mr Captain America sir."

Peter chuckled under his breath at Felicia's exasperation, "So Cap, what seems to be the problem?"

"We've called you and Tony here to help us with some scientific studies to prepare for the mission," replied Steve as he walked over to where Agent 13 and Slingshot where standing.

"We were thinking you could help us create 'antivenom' so to speak for Asp's abilities," explained Sharon leading Peter and Tony to the lab equipment.

"We can knock this out in an hour or so right Spidey," grinned Stark as he patted Peter on the back. Peter nodded and chuckled weakly, flexing in response to the force of Tony's armor put on his back.

"And Miss Hardy," added Steve, making Felicia jump, "I'd like to have you debriefed for the mission at hand."

Felicia nodded and hesitantly followed Cap out of the forensics lab. She shot a troubled glance over to Peter, silently pleading for him to save her. "Be nice," Peter mouthed to her before the door closed behind them. Peter turned to the assorted chemicals, rubbing his hands together, "Ok, let's get to work."

After an hour and a half of work, Sharon and Yoyo returned to the lab to check up on Peter and Tony. "How's the antivenom coming along boys," asked Yoyo as she leaned against desk next to them.

Peter held up a vial of a dark purple liquid to examine it in the light, "I think it's done. Just need to test it." Sharon and Yoyo exchanged looks and nodded to Peter. Tony fired a weird narcotic blast into their arms, causing them to feel numb.

Peter rubbed the purple liquid into Sharon and Yoyo's arms, waiting for a response. Yoyo smiled when she could feel her limb working again, "It works, it actually works." Her smile faltered when her body started to get warmer. Peter glanced at Tony when they noticed that the women's faces getting flushed.

"You two alright," asked Tony as he scanned their bodies.

"Uh huh… just a little… hot," answered Sharon, her breath ragged. The ball of her hand pressed down into her lap as her thigh rubbed together.

"Yo Spidey," whispered Tony, signaling Peter towards him, "Take a look at this."

Peter looked down at the holographic charts projecting from Tony's arm and gasped. He looked to Tony with wide eyes, "They're horny?"

"Like bitches in heat," Tony whispered back. He took the vial of the mystery juice from Peter, "I'll make something to counteract the substance, you keep them busy."

Peter nervously turned back to the two aroused S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, "Will you come with me um… we need to run more tests." Sharon and Yoyo followed Peter out of the forensics lab who didn't have a clue what to do next.

"What do you expect me to do? When Hank Pym created Ultron, all he had to do was fight his mistake. I can't fight my scientific mishap, so there's not much for me to do. Other than the obvious, what else can I do in a situation like this?"

Peter yelped when he was yanked out of the hall and into a break room. His eyes widened when he looked up to see Yoyo and Sharon eyeing him like water in a drought. In the matter of moments, Yoyo had stripped down to her underwear and was on top of Peter, pushing him onto a lounging chair. "Well I guess that answers my question."

"No fair Yo," Sharon purred as she stripped out of her uniform, "I don't have super speed." Sharon let her S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform puddle at her feet, gracefully stepping out of it to walk over to Peter, "You have to take your time." Peter shuddered as he felt Sharon's hand slip under his costume top and caressed his chisled torso.

Yoyo pulled off Peter's mask and licked his cheek, "Mmm Spidey, you're so yummy…" She took his earlobe in her teeth and teased him, "I just want to eat you up."

Peter looked at the audience as everything froze around him, "OK guys, I'm at a lost for words here. There's no way I can deny this." Peter pressed his lips to Yoyo's, hungrily sucking on her tongue. He moaned in her mouth as Sharon's hand wandered downwards into his tights, grasping his hardening member.

Sharon dropped down to the floor, bringing Peter's tights along with her. Sharon licked her lips when she saw his towering meat stick. Peter's breath hitched in his throat as Sharon's tongue danced along his rod. Yoyo unclasped her bra and tossed it aside, allowing Peter access to her twin mounds. Yoyo pushed his face into her clevage, moaning out loud at the feeling of his mouth on her nipples.

Sharon bobbed her head up and down the length of Peter's shaft, slurping around his engorged girth. Peter rubbed the soaking crotch of Yoyo's panties, earning a moan from the horny Latina. Peter slipped a finger into her waiting cunt and began to pump in and out of her. Yoyo held onto to Peter to steady herself, her mouth slightly agape as she concentrated on the pleasure Peter was giving her.

Sharon gently squeezed Peter's balls, urging him to release inside of her mouth. With a silent grunt, Peter bucked his hips up into Sharon's mouth, spraying his seed. Yoyo gasped when she felt her climax building up inside of her, threatening to explode. Yoyo kissed Peter fiercely as her climax racked her body.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her, "Aye, I need you know Spider… take me." Yoyo fell backwards onto a coffee table and spread her legs for Peter.

Sharon climbed over Yoyo, presenting her amazing backside to Peter, "I need you too, please Spider-Man." Peter grinned and aligned himself with Yoyo's entrance. Peter pushed himself into Yoyo, both moaning at entry. Peter pressed his fingers into Sharon as he drove into Yoyo's hot pussy. Sharon gasped and met the thrusts of Peter's hand. After a few more thrusts, Peter pulled out of Yoyo and into Sharon.

Sharon moaned loudly as Peter plowed her with his superhuman strength. Sharon began to knead Yoyo breasts, making sure he friend wasn't left out. Yoyo moaned and began to rub Sharon's clit, urging her on. Time and time again Peter alternated with the two women as the toyed with each others nipples and clits.

Peter gritted his teeth when he felt his orgasm in his loins, "Girls… I'm cumming!" Yoyo and Sharon hopped down from the coffee table and to their knees. Yoyo grabbed Peter's rod and began to stroke with her incredible speed. With a deep groan, Peter exploded onto Sharon and Yoyo's flushed faces.

Felicia poked her head into the rec room, "Hey Pete- oh." Felicia smirked at the blushing Peter. "When you're done here, Stark and Rogers what to see you," Felicia laughed, ignoring the two women licking Peter's semi hard stick.

Moments later, Peter led the still aroused Sharon and Yoyo back into the forensics lab. "So did you find a way to fix our 'little problem'," Peter asked Tony as he tried to stop the girls wandering hands.

Tony laughed at the squirming wall crawler, "Yeah yeah I fixed it." Tony held up the vial of purple with a eye dropper of a red mixture. A small drop of the mixture dripped into the vial, making it shake and bubble. Suddenly, the vial exploded, splashing on Tony, Cap, Sharon and Yoyo. Peter and Felicia exchanged looks, knowing something was wrong.

Steve lounged at Peter with a threatening growl. In the last second, Peter ducked making Cap crash into the wall. Felicia yelped when Sharon started kicking at her torso and head, "What's going on?"

"It must be the chemicals," replied Peter, "Its making them act crazy."

Peter dodged Tony's repulsor blast as he scooped Felicia up, keeping her away from Captain America and Sharon. His spider sense went off making him take Cap's shield from his hand. He and Felicia hid behind the vibranium shield just in time for Yoyo to run into it, knocking her backwards. Peter threw the shield at Tony's chest, preventing him from firing another blast. The duo ran towards the exit but was stopped when Cap threw the shield at the door, making ricochet into Peter's chest. Felicia and Peter looked around nervously as they were cornered by the four opponents.

Peter looked at the audience, "There, ya all caught up? Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find a way to get out of this one in one piece."

"Any ideas," asked Felicia.

Peter's eyes widened when he saw a water bottle behind the four enemies. He smirked, "Just one." Peter webbed the bottle and yanked it towards him. Peter opened the bottle and poured it onto the floor. With the water on the floor, Peter shot a shock wave into the puddle, electrocuting Cap and the others.

Peter began to web up the unconscious heroes, "This should hold them until we get some S.H.I.E.L.D. workers in here

-A While Later-

"Alright, let's agree to not do that again," Tony sighed as he recovered from the treatment, "Sorry guys."

"I'd like to thank you Spider-Man," Steve said as he wiped off the desolved web fluid from his suit, "You really kept your cool, you saved us."

"Ah it was no big," Peter laughed, rubbing the back of his head. He glanced at the blushing Sharon and Yoyo, "It was my pleasure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 825 20
eight months after the events of the final battle with thanos and nothing in amaya rogers' life feels the same anymore [spider-man; far from home] ...
47 4 4
Welcome to the beginning and plot for my newest series, Ultimate Comics: Web Warriors. This story will take place after our main characters join toge...
9 0 1
After defeating Frogspawn and The Lizard, Spider-Man faces his greatest foe, Norman Osborn.
42.2K 2.2K 25
## [ 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐘 ] - 𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔰 ... in which 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒔 encounters...