Chapter 17

Peter groaned as he woke up to an amazing feeling. He groggily opened his eyes and peered down to his bottom half. He raised his eyebrow when he saw a mass under his blanket rising and falling over his waist. Peter pulled back the covers to see Felicia's bobbing head, his semi erect member in her mouth. "I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but there has to be a better way for you to gain your protein," joked Peter before he reached his orgasm.

Felicia wiped her mouth and smiled, "I can't think of any." Peter shook his head laughing as he stretched. "So did you talk to Fury," asked Felicia, her head resting on Peter's shoulder.

"Yeah," he replied, "Took a lot of begging but your record's clean and you're getting about a couple hundred thousand dollars once we complete the mission." Peter grumbled sourly, "I don't even get paid for the missions I do!"

"Oh c'mon Spidey, you know you do this 'for the greater good of the world'," giggled Felicia as she tapped Peter on the nose.

The two of them lifted their heads when they saw MJ and Gwen sneaking into the room. MJ pouted when they saw Felicia snuggling with Peter, "Aw damn it, Fel got to him first!"

"How did you even get in," exclaimed Gwen in frustration.

"Uh cat burglar," smirked Felicia, "It's self explanatory."

The group of lovers jumped when Gwen's phone went off like an alarm. She gasped when she saw it was a crime alert, "Peter, there's trouble!" The four of them hurried into the Spider Room. Gwen sat down at the computer and began to type away on the keyboard. Images from street cams popped up showing the Frightful Four rampaging through New York. "It's the Frightful Four," said Gwen turning to Peter, "What are you going to do?"

"What am I going to do? Before the whole Goblin thing I had my team to help me with something like this, but now..." Peter winced as he pictured a miniature Frightful Four brutally beat a miniature version of him. Peter opened a secret compartment in the wall that stored his suits and began to get dressed. He turned to Felicia as he pulled his top down over his torso, "Care to join me?" Felicia sighed before rushing to get her costume from the other room. Soon the two of them were flying through the air towards the scene of the crime.

Peter shot several wads of webs at Thundra, stopping her from throwing a car at police officers. "Oh that's going to take forever to get out of your hair, trust me I know," laughed Peter as he landed on a traffic light.

"Poor spider on his lonesome," taunted Trapster, "How are you going to defeat us without your teammates?"

Trapster yelped when he was thrown at a wall. He turned to see Felicia as Black Cat, "He's got backup."

"No way," gasped Trapster, "Cat? What're doing with the Spider?"

Felicia glared at Peter, "See? I told you I'd lose my rep for helping you!" Trapster signaled the other members of the Fearsome Four as Peter tried to calm down a fuming Felicia. Klaw fired a sonic blast at the duo, sending the lovers flying. Peter quickly recovered and jumped at the villains. Trapster shot his glue guns at Peter, spraying the sticky substance at the wall crawler who easily dodged it. Felicia sent Klaw stumbling back with a flurry of powerful kicks.

"Look out," cried Peter as he swooped in and saved Felicia before Thundra smashed the ground with a lamp post. Thundra growled and flung the post at the two of them. Peter flipped over it before catching it with a web, preventing it from hitting Felicia. He threw it back at the villainess, knocking her to the ground. Felicia leaped over Peter and caught a disc thrown by Wizard. "No Cat! Put that down," said Peter but was too late. The disc activated and lifted Felicia into the air. Peter shook his head as he saw Felicia struggling against the anti gravity technology, "I tried to warn you."