Chapter 20

Peter woke with a start, shooting up in his bed. "What's wrong babe," asked a familiar voice at his side. Peter turned to the direction of the voice, confused to see Gwen lying next to him. "Had a bad dream," she asked, her hand coming to rest on his chest.

"How did I get home," he asked her, his head on a swivel trying to look around, "I was with Felicia and Cap fighting the Serpent Society."

Gwen sat up and wrapped her arms around him, "That's a crazy dream."

"But it wasn't a dream, it was real, it was-" Peter stopped when he realized Gwen was naked and so was he.

Gwen began to kiss along his jaw, "Don't worry sweetie, I'll make you forget all about it." Her hand slithered underneath the sheets and wrapped around his morning wood, tenderly stroking it. Peter fought back an instinctive groan threatening to escape his throat as Gwen's tongue teased his neck.

Peter jumped when another set of hands began to rub his chest from behind. He turned to see Mary Jane smiling up at him, "Don't forget about me handsome." She cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

He gasped into her lips at the feeling of a warm, wet sensation envelop the head of his rod. Peter broke his kiss with MJ to see Felicia slowly taking his member into her mouth. "F-Felicia, what h-happened with the Serpents," Peter managed to utter through the onslaught of pleasure racking his body.

"Um, don't worry about that right now," answered Felicia in a meek and breathless tone, "Just focus on us." Peter was about to question her about her strange behavior, but his voice caught in his throat as Felicia took his entire length into her mouth. Peter let out a small gasp as he relished the sensation of the cat burglar's velvety tongue caressing his cock.

"Don't forget about us," Gwen whispered to Peter, her warm, feverish breaths tickling his ear as she rubbed her crotch against his arm. Gwen moaned softly as her hips pressed closer to Peter. Her lips perked into a small grin at the sight of Peter's breathing getting ragged. Mary Jane pulled Peter's head back to face her, so she could trap him in another lip lock. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, refusing to let go. Gwen snickered at her friend's passionate actions, "Calm down, you'll kill the boy before we have a chance to have our fun with him."

"I can't even remember the last time I got off," MJ gasped, releasing Peter allowing both of them to breathe, "I need this." Mary Jane grabbed one of Peter's hands and brought it to her wet slit, pushing his fingers inside of her. Peter was in a state of confusion and pleasure; he had no idea what was going on with the girls and why they weren't acting like themselves. Gwen snapped him out of his thought when she roughly pinched his nipple.

Peter jumped when she did so, making Gwen laugh at him. "Oh, I'm sorry Spidey, did that hurt," she asked in a mock apologetic tone, "Come here, let me make it all better." Gwen flicked his sore nipple with her tongue, sending a chill up the Webhead's spine. She suddenly clamped her lips around Peter's nipple and began to suckle.

"That's it! I need this now," growled MJ as she pushed Felicia's head away from Peter's shaft. Without any hesitation, MJ mounted Peter, her body taking his full length. MJ wrapped her arms around Peter's neck tightly as she bounced up and down onto his lap. Peter tried his best to keep up with the hyperactive redhead but she was riding him with a fiery passion that didn't seem to be faltering. "C'mon, give it to me Spider," MJ moaned breathlessly, her green eyes glazed.

"Welp, goodbye self-control."

With that, Peter pinned MJ on her back on the bed. With great force, Peter thrust into MJ's burning channel. MJ wrapped her limbs around Peter's body, pulling him closer to her. "Ugh yes Spidey," MJ growled through her teeth, her nails marking his back with streaks of crimson. Peter grabbed MJ's fiery hair and pulled her closer to his body, the mix of pain and pleasure driving MJ closer and closer to the edge. The bed quaked from the force of Peter's thrusts, the springs yielding to his powerful hips. The ecstasy coursing through Peter's body was almost too much for him, all the while MJ was grunting profanities urging him on with each thrust. Peter had never seen MJ this intense, with such ferocity. It scared him and turned him on at the same time.