Web of Lovers

Af BeyonderSpiderman

After a fatal battle with The Green Goblin, Peter Parker's life turns on its head. Harem story, mixed with Am... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

297 7 0
Af BeyonderSpiderman

"Oh man this is great," exclaimed Peter as he swung over the streets of his beloved city.

"It's been a little over a month since Gobby and his Bud Baddies juiced me up with a needle full o' Carnage. And so far things have been relatively peaceful."

Peter was taken out of his narration by the sound of Gwen's voice, "Kay Pete, there's a car chase in progress downtown. Driver's armed and deadly, nothing too serious for you."

"Thanks Gwen, on it," replied Peter.

"For those just reading the story, that's Gwen. She's been helping me out with my Spider-Man duties for a while with our sweet new S.H.I.E.L.D. tech."

Peter peered over the edge of a skyscraper he had stopped on. He grinned underneath his mask when he saw a rusty car rushing down the street followed closely by a string of police cruisers.

"She's one of my...ahem...'love interests' for lack of a better word. You see that all so famous spider bite isn't the only thing that flipped my life upside down. After a fight with Green Bean, girls just stared flocking to me. First there was Ava, my former teammate, then Gwen. Next was the cat burglar vixen Felicia aka Black Cat and last but certainly not least one of my closest friends, Mary Jane."

Peter allowed himself to free fall a few hundred feet over the car chase Gwen had informed him about. He landed on top of one of the cop cars, enjoying the free ride provided by his partners in crime fighting.

"But what tops the cake is the fact that not only did I managed to get the hottest girls in New York, I somehow managed to hook up with some of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s finest, pun intended, women. From Maria Hill to Carol Danvers."

The driver shot out of the driver window, shooting out the tire of the cruiser Peter was riding on. Peter quickly hopped off and webbed it up so it wouldn't crash. The driver snickered as he turned to face the road again.

"So if you could go a couple more blocks and make a left, you could just drop me off there," joked Peter from the passenger seat.

The driver jumped in shock, almost swerving off of the road, "What the- how did you get in here!?"

Peter pointed to the broken window next to him, "Window's broken." The driver pulled out his gun to shoot the web head only for it to be taken away by Peter. Peter crushed the weapon in his hand, "Hey you shouldn't just whip those out all willy nilly. Don't you know that 99 point ridiculous number percent of gun related deaths are caused by idiots who don't know what they're doing?"

With that, Peter shot a web at the crook's face, blinding him. Before he could try and get the webs off, Peter webbed the criminal's hands to the steering wheel. Peter put his foot on the brakes, making the car come to a screeching halt.

Peter slipped out of the window just as the police surrounded the car. "He's all yours officers," said Peter triumphantly before swinging away.

"Maybe this is true Parker luck."

Peter gracefully zipped into the hidden vent of the apartment and fell in front of Gwen. Gwen turned to Peter in her chair and smiled at the wall crawler. "Nice job Peter, that should be a new record," asked Gwen.

Peter shrugged with a cocky grin, "Eh it's what I do."

Peter and Gwen turned to the door when MJ entered the Spider Room. "You got something in the mail Tiger," said Mary Jane, handing Peter a grey envelope.

An excited smile grew across his face when he saw the S.H.I.E.L.D. emblem printed on the front. "Is it," muttered Peter hoping his assumptions were true. He opened the envelope and peeked inside, "It is!" Peter flipped the envelope over, letting a card fall into his hand. "My very own Avengers Communicard," exclaimed Peter as he presented the card to the girls.

MJ and Gwen exchanged a confused look before glancing at Peter. "Your very own communi-what now?"

"Communicard," Peter repeated as he admiring the seemingly simple card, "I didn't get one the first time, but now is good a time as any."

"What does it do," ask MJ as she took the card out of Peter's hands , examining it herself.

"It let's me contact any of the Avengers with one," explained Peter giddily.

"But Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D. can contact you through your regular communicator," said Gwen with a confused expression, "Why would you have two communication devices?"

"It's for the, you know, emergency Avenger stuff," mumbled Peter who stored the card in his utility belt.

"I thought you didn't even want to be an Avenger," said MJ with a raised eyebrow

"That was before I got 'better acquainted' with some of the members," replied Peter, rubbing his chin. Gwen and MJ rolled their eyes at the grinning Peter. "Besides with my team gone, I'm going to need all the help I can get."

Peter began to change from his costume into his civilian clothes when Gwen spoke up, "Speaking of team, I was thinking maybe Felicia could help you with patrol." MJ and Peter shot glances at Gwen with a confused expression. "I mean she has the skills to keep up with you in fighting," explained Gwen, "Plus she knows what's what of the criminal world."

"You know, that's not a bad idea," said Peter as the group left the Spider Room once Peter was done changing. The lovers jumped in surprise when they saw Felicia sitting in a recliner, eating a bowl of popcorn while watching TV. "Hey guys," Felicia smiled, "Loving the new pad and I thought crime paid well. I should come here more often."

"How did you get in here," asked an amazed Gwen.

"I'm a cat burglar Gweny, I find ways," replied Felicia, "Also, Peter you might want to close those windows behind you. You don't a not sexy criminal come waltzing in. Might not even get any with all these cameras."

"Cameras? What cameras," asked Peter scanning the room.

Felicia pointed to tiny dots all over the room, "They're everywhere. They probably get some good angles when we get busy underneath the sheets."

"I told them to stop doing that," Peter groaned as he began to web the dozens of cameras.

"Comes with the package working for S.H.I.E.L.D.," laughed Felicia with a shrug.

"It's funny you said that," Gwen mused taking a seat on the armrest of the recliner, "Because we were talking about you helping Peter."

Felicia raised an eyebrow at Gwen, eyeing her suspiciously, "Oh really?"

Gwen nodded with an innocent smile, "Yep, we were thinking that you could help him with his hero work."

Felicia coughed when the popcorn in her mouth went down the wrong pipe. "Me? A hero," Felicia scoffed through her laughing coughs. Gwen pouted at Felicia, her big blue eyes full of mock sadness. "No way," exclaimed Felicia as she stood from her seat, "That'd ruin my reputation. I'm the Black Cat, the greatest thief in the city, if not the world. Everyone would cut their ties with me if they found out I was helping the guy putting them away."

"And is that such a bad thing," asked MJ with a condescending tone. Felicia looked away without a word. "You're in a relationship with a superhero," MJ lectured, "The whole cat and mouse game was OK when you were flirting but if you're going to continue the criminal life you're doing more harm than good."

"Guys, stop it," interrupted Peter, making the girls calm down, "It's fine if she doesn't want to help me with the Spider-Man stuff." Peter hugged Felicia close to him, "But I'd really appreciate it if you did." Felicia made a pouty face as Peter tried to persuade her, "Please."

Felicia rolled her eyes and sighed, "Fine! I'll help you every now and again." Peter smiled at kissed her, soothing her annoyed attitude.

Peter broke the embrace when his wrist mounted communicator went off. Peter looked at his wrist to see Nick Fury's face displayed on the screen. "Spider-Man, it's Fury," said the S.H.I.E.L.D. director, "We need you at HQ."

Peter nodded before hanging up. He shrugged to the disappointed girls, "Duty calls."

-S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ-

Peter struck a pose when he landed in front of Fury and Captain America. "Anyone call for a friendly neighbor," joked Peter much to Fury's annoyance.

"I see you still haven't lost your sense of humor, Parker," groaned Fury, glaring at the young hero.

"And I see you still haven't found one," replied Peter, "So, what's the problem?"

"The captain here requires your assistance," answered Fury, gesturing to Captain America.

"Wait, you asked for me," asked Peter disbelief.

"You've proven to be a very capable hero," Cap replied, smiling at the younger web head, "Your skills would be perfect for this type of mission."

"Also all the other Avengers are busy," added Fury, smirking at the glaring Peter.

"What exactly are we dealing with," Peter asked, "I'm down to help you with whatever!"

"That's good to hear," said Cap. Captain America led Peter through the headquarters, "A villainous group is out to get revenge on me and dominant the country." He handed Peter a tablet with information, "The Serpent Society, some of the most deadly individuals I've ever come across. I actually had to form a team to assist me with them and I'd like it if you joined."

"And who exactly is on this team," asked a worried Peter.

"Just some of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s finest agents," replied a grinning Cap as they entered a conference room where other agents were waiting.

Peter immediately recognized some of the people who had been sitting inside. Maria Hill for one, who he could see undressing him with her eyes. Phil Coulson, the friendliest agent Peter's met so far.

"Alright, everyone is here," announced Captain America as he and Peter sat down. "Spider-Man this is Sharon Carter aka Agent 13," said Cap.

Sharon smiled at Peter sweetly, "Nice to met you Spider."

"Bobbi Morse aka Mockingbird."

"How ya doing Webs," greet Bobbi with a wink.

"Daisy Johnson aka Quake."

Daisy shook Peter's hand with a small smile, "Good to have you."

"Yoyo Rodriguez aka Slingshot."

"Holy crap that's an awesome name," exclaimed Peter making Yoyo blush.

"Dum Dum Dugan."

Dugan nodded at Peter, grinning at the smaller man.

"And James Barnes aka the Winter Soldier." Bucky didn't bother to look at Peter, he was more interested in sharpening his knife. "Now we all know why we're all here," said Cap turning to the team of agents, "The Serpent Society has recently allied with HYDRA and has confirmed that they have targeted S.H.I.E.L.D.. But this time we're going to have the jump on them."

Maria pressed a button on a remote, making holographic images of maps, "We have the location of their hideout. The plan is take them out before they have the chance to get us."

"This will be a covert style mission, something I'm sure all of you are familiar with," added Cap, "We must act swift and strong, any errors could lead to casualties."

Peter raised his hand catching Captain America's attention, "I have a... uh friend who would be great at this type of stuff. I could ask if she would help."

"Thank you Spider-Man," said Cap with a smile, "We can use all the help we can get, the Society has some heavy hitters."

Maria pressed another button, projecting images of several costumed individuals. "First is Anaconda, her arms have the ability to constrict like the snake she's named after. That along with superhuman strength."

"Hate to arm wrestle her," Peter whispered to Bucky who stared at him blankly. "Okay sorry," said Peter as he returned his attention to Maria.

"Asp, she can create narcotic venom blasts from her own bioenergy. They seem to be able to temporarily paralyze enhanced individuals but could be very deadly to normal humans."

"Black Mamba is a tricky one," added Cap, "she can enter your mind and appear as a close loved one. Remember to always question reality. If something doesn't seem right, don't trust it."

"Puff Adder, he has acidic breath that can eat away at most materials," continued Maria, "Rock Python, rock hard hide that allows him to take remarkable damage."

An image of a silver haired woman with whips projected from the table. "Why do I think she did different dirty work before she became a super villain," joke Peter.

"This is Coachwhip," said a slightly annoyed Cap, "Those whips are made of metal and can send electric shocks through them."

"Diamondback is a trained gymnast who use diamond hard shards as projectiles, often dipped in poison," said Maria, "And Rattler has a cybernetic tail that allows him to induce vibrations."

"I guess that's my guy," said Daisy leaning back in her seat.

"Correct," answered Cap, "I've selected all of you for your skills that will come in handy against these individuals."

"So when do we get these guys," asked Dugan as he cracked his knuckles in anticipation.

"Our mole in HYDRA says that they aren't in the country at the time," answered Cap, "We still don't know when they'll be back or who is leading them. We'll have to wait for the right moment. Until then we lay low." Cap turned to Peter, "Get back to me about your friend, we'd really appreciate it if she would assist us."

"Gotcha," replied Peter. With that the group started to disperse.

Maria grabbed Peter's wrist before he could leave, "Oh no, you're not going anywhere." She pulled him to the other exit away from the direction the others were heading. Maria quickly led Peter to her office, hastily locking the door behind her. She pushed him into the chair behind her desk and straddled his lap. She wasted little time, lifting his mask over his nose so she could trap his lips with hers.

Maria moaned into his mouth when she felt his strong hands cup her ass. Peter swiftly unzipped her uniform and pulled it down to her waist. He immediately nuzzled her cleavage, sucking and nipping the bouncy skin of her breasts. Maria grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer as her hips rocked back and forth along his erection. He unclasped her bra and threw it to the side before taking one of her nipples in his mouth. She fell back on her desk as Peter's sensual kisses traveled down her body.

Peter slid the rest of her uniform down so he could access her wetting lips. Maria let out a small gasp when Peter's tongue ran along her sex. Her hips rose so Peter's face would be closer to her, making his tongue enter her channel. He replaced his tongue with his fingers, pumping in and out of her as he began to gently suck on her clit. Peter chuckled when he brought his other arm to hold down Maria's bucking hips, her lustful moans growing louder and louder. Maria stiffened when she reached her orgasm, ecstasy coursing throughout her body.

Peter groaned in surprise when she pulled him up by his hair and kissed him with vigor. Maria pulled down his tights, releasing his hard member. Without warning, she wrapped her legs around his waist, pushing him inside her at once. Maria let out a loud moan as Peter began to thrust into with his superhuman strength. She threw her head back in pleasure, allowing Peter's lips to assault her neck.

Maria was ripped from her pleasure induced daze by a knock on the door. "Go away, I'm busy," she moaned before kissing Peter passionately.

"But I have a message from Fury," replied Coulson on the other side of the door.

Maria rolled her eyes and sighed as she stood up much to both her and Peter's disappointment. Before she could put on her uniform, Peter bent her over against the door. Maria gasped when Peter shoved himself into her again, "What are you doing?"

"Answer the door," said Peter in a low growl.

Maria hesitantly opened the door and peered out to face Coulson, "W-What is it?"

"You ok Hill? You seem flushed," asked a concerned Coulson.

Maria stifled a moan as Peter began to thrust into her faster, "I'm fine."

Coulson raised an eyebrow at her, "You sur-"

"What's the message Cheese," snapped an impatient Maria.

"Fury wants you to put some people in the database as Avengers as soon as possible," Coulson answered backing away from the door, "See ya later."

Maria quickly closed and locked the door, sighing in relief. Maria let out an extremely loud moan that she was holding in as she fell onto her desk, her face on the surface. Peter grabbed her hips and began to plow his stiff rod into her snatch, hitting her G spot. "Spider... I'm close," Maria exclaimed, her knees giving way.

Peter grunted as he thrusted into her harder. Maria threw her head back and let out a moan of pure pleasure as she reached her second orgasm. Peter let out a deep groan as he pulled out and sprayed his load onto her back and ass. They both collapsed on the floor, breathless.

"I was really hoping this would happen," joked a huffing Peter.

Maria began to stroke his semi erect shaft, "Wanna go again?" Peter shrugged before kissing Maria.

-Parker Residence-

Peter sighed when he finally made it home. Maria had drained him so much he had trouble swinging back to the apartment. Felicia jumped up and hugged him, "Welcome home Sweetie Petey."

Peter laughed at the ridiculous nickname, "I need to talk to you about something."

"Like what," ask Felicia between kisses.

"S.H.I.E.L.D. stuff," replied Peter with a forced smile. Felicia frowned at Peter, crossing her arms under her breasts. "It's not what you think," said Peter trying to convince her.

"I said I'd help you, not work for S.H.I.E.L.D.," growled Felicia sitting back down on the sofa.

"We need you for this mission," explained Peter, "It's up your alley, creeping in the shadows, those kinds of things." Felicia looked up at the ceiling as she thought about the opportunity to aid her lover.

"I'll do it," Felicia finally said. Peter smiled at her but stopped when she raised her finger, "But... I want to get paid." Peter was about to argue but was cut off, "AND... I want my record cleared, not a single day offense, not even a parking ticket."

"Fine, I'll see what I can do," sighed Peter.

-S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ, The Next Day-

Fury stroked his chin as he thought about Felicia's demands. "Alright fine," groaned Fury, "I'll have Hill make the arrangements for her." Fury glared at the young hero just as he was about to celebrate, "She better be worth it.*

Peter sighed outwardly as he left Fury's office with his head hung down. "Felicia better appreciate this because if anything goes wrong and she screws up, I'M the one who's going to feel the wrath of Fury!" Peter shuddered when he imaged a miniature version of Nick strapping a miniature version of him into an electric chair and flipping the switch.

Peter was taken out of his thoughts when he saw someone enter the hallway. He relaxed when he realized it was just Daisy, "Yo Quakey!"

"Hey Spidey," Daisy replied as she wiped the sweat from her brow with the towel around her neck, "Just taking a break from the training room. Hey, you wanna take a go with me after I'm down resting up? The LMDs are super realistic."

Peter shrugged "Eh, why not. It's been awhile since I've had an actual workout." After a few minutes for Daisy to rest, the pair entered the S.H.I.E.L.D. training room.

"Let's work with something you're familiar with," said a grinning Daisy as she typed on the keyboard. Suddenly, hidden doors opened along the walls and lifelike model decoys of Grizzly, Ox and Batroc.

"Aw c'mon," Peter whined, "Out of all of my villain roster you get these guys?" Peter webbed the LMD Ox's face, blinding the decoy as he charged at him, "I wanted a challenge not a laugh."

Daisy dodged Batroc's kicks with ease before blasting him away into the wall, "Is that so? And he I was thinking you were a rookie."

Peter swung over Grizzly's head, casually kicking the villain lookalike around the room. Ox tore the webbing from his face and charged at Peter from behind. Without any warning, Peter flipped out of the way, allowing Ox to crash into Grizzy. Peter shot a web at Grizzly's back and flung him into Batroc. Peter grinned under his mask, not paying attention to the looming Ox behind him.

Before the machine could strike, a seismic blast took his head clean off. Peter jumped in shock once Ox's decapitated body fell to the floor. He turn to see a laughing Daisy, "Gotta keep your head in the game Spider."

The two S.H.I.E.L.D. agents turned their attention back to the two remaining opponents who began to stand up. Peter blocked the blows from Batroc, yawning insultingly in true Spidey nature. He glanced over at the battle between Daisy and Grizzly to see if she was having anymore fun the he is. His eyes widened when he saw Daisy crouching below Grizzly's strike, her round butt stretching her uniform. Peter was ripped out of his trance when Batroc managed to tag him in his face.

Daisy turned to the fallen Peter, "Spider-Man are you ok?" Unfortunately, she too got distracted and was only barely able to dodge Grizzly's claws but wasn't able to prevent the villain from ripping her uniform.

"Daisy," exclaimed Peter as he launched himself from the floor to kick Grizzly in the face. He effortlessly caught Batroc when the villain tried to pounce on him. With a mighty cry, Peter ripped the LMD in half and threw it on the ground. Peter dodged Grizzly's lethal swipe, flipping over the villainous decoy. Peter shot webs at the back of Grizzly's hands and pulled them back, holding them in place, "Daisy...NOW!"

Daisy ripped off the shredded part of her uniform and fired a seismic blast through Grizzly's chest, making the robot collapse. Peter and Daisy huffed tiredly as the LMDs were cleaned up. "What was that Spidey," asked an annoyed Daisy.

Peter rubbed the back of his head nervously, "Sorry, I got...distracted." Peter couldn't resist to gawk over Daisy. The sweat she worked up made her skin fair glisten, making her look much more delectable. Her ample breasts seemed to spill out of her sports bra, perfectly matching her fit yet curvy frame.

Peter turned to the audience, "Gotta tell ya guys, these words aren't doing her ANY justice. But, I can't do her, the girls will be furious." Peter turned back to the panting Daisy, her breasts pushing out as she stretched. Peter turns back to us, "Then again, I've never had sex with an Inhuman before...maybe I could-"

As Peter broke the fourth wall, Daisy looked down, gasping when she saw the tent in his tights. She stifled a laugh as she looked at Peter, "Well Spidey, I know you're just getting back to your regular exercise but I personally think you're a bit too excited."

Peter glanced at her confused, "What do you mean?" Daisy giggled and pointed to his obvious erection. Peter yelped and adjusted his member so it wasn't so visible, "Sorrysorrysorrysorry."

Daisy took his hand away from his crotch, smiling at him, "Don't be. I'm flattered." Daisy bit her lip as she stared at the appealing meat stick. "You know," she started in a hushed seductive voice, rubbing his rod through his tights, "It would be a shame to let it go to waste."

Peter let out a quiet moan, "Let me guess, Widow told you we had sex."

Daisy's eyes widened in shock, "No way! You had sex with Widow!? Now I HAVE to sleep with you now!"

Peter frowned, "Me and my big mouth."

Daisy lifted his mask over his nose and kissed him passionately, her tongue battling his for dominance. Peter kneeded her soft breasts, making her moan into his mouth. Daisy reached into his tights and stroked his throbbing erection, earning a moan from Peter. Peter lifted her off of the ground and pressed her against the wall, grinding his member into her crotch.

Daisy gasped when they finally broke the kiss, her mind racing and her heart going twice as fast. She smiled at Peter, "Hey, I've always wanted to try something out. It'll feel super good I promise."

Peter rolled his eyes smiling, "Fine, go ahead." Daisy squealed with glee and slipped out of Peter's embrace. She fell to her knees and slid his tights down, letting his shaft pop out. Without any hesitation, she took his rod into her mouth. Peter groaned as he held her head, his thrusts matching her bobbing head. Her velvet tongue danced across his bulbous head, moaning to the taste of his precum.

Daisy released his stick from her mouth with a small pop, stroking his wet shaft, "Alright here comes the fun part." Daisy returned his rod to her wet mouth, suck slightly more than before. She cupped his balls in her hands and sent tiny vibrations through her fingers.

Peter's knees buckled when the vibrations tingled his balls, "Oh wow...Daisy!" He leaned against the wall so he wouldn't fall, his fist full of her hair. Daisy intensified the vibrations making Peter groan loudly. Her cheeks hollowed as she increased the suction, urging Peter to release his seed into her mouth. Peter gritted his teeth as he felt his climax reaching its peak, "Daisy I'm cumming!"

Daisy moaned as Peter spewed his thick spunk down her throat, swallowing every bit of it. Daisy let out a sigh of satisfaction as she wiped her mouth, "See? Told ya it would feel good."

Peter growled in response before pressing her back against the wall. "Time for the best part," growled Peter as he pulled down the bottom half of her S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform. He thrusted into her, his full length stretching her wet snatch.

Daisy threw her head back as she cried out in pleasure. Her legs linked behind Peter's back, pulling him in deeper. Peter vigorously pumped into her with his superhuman strength and speed, the sound of flesh slapping filled the room. He groaned as her nails scraped his skin, but he didn't care. He liked the pain.

"Oh Spidey! Ah GOD! Know I know why Widow fucked you," moaned Daisy, her cunt quivering around Peter. She could feel her orgasm building up inside of her, her climax just moments away. She hugged Peter closed to her, her teeth clenched as she tried to hold back a scream threatening to leave her mouth. With one last thrust, Peter exploded inside of Daisy sending her over the edge with him.

Peter dropped to the ground, Daisy holding on to him for dear life. Daisy sighed once she came down from her orgasm, "Wow...you're really sumthin'"

Peter stared into space breathlessly, his only response a nod. The pair looked up when the door suddenly opened and Coulson walk in, "Hey guys, I heard screaming everything...OK!" Coulson immediately turned back around out of the room once he saw the spent Peter and Daisy.

Daisy giggled at Peter, "Oops."

Peter groaned, "Just an average day of Spider-Man."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

390K 10K 28
After Aunt May finds out that he's Spiderman, Peter Parker has nowhere to go. Tony Stark takes him in and learns what it's like to take care of a kid...
9 0 1
After defeating Frogspawn and The Lizard, Spider-Man faces his greatest foe, Norman Osborn.
426K 13K 101
When Harry & Astrid Osborn are forced to go to Midtown High with a certain web-slinger, one can only imagine how drastically their life was about to...
17.2K 317 19
This takes place about a year after Endgame. Peter is settling back into normal life (or normal for Spider-Man anyway) when a new ability reveals its...