Web of Lovers

BeyonderSpiderman

After a fatal battle with The Green Goblin, Peter Parker's life turns on its head. Harem story, mixed with Am... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 15

334 6 2
BeyonderSpiderman

A groggy moan escaped from Peter's lips as he stretched, his arms over his head. He looked around, confusion visible in his expression once he realized he wasn't in his regular bedroom. "I sure hope The Goblin didn't kidnap me again," Peter thought to himself. He looked down to see his pants and boxers down to his ankles, "And I really hope he didn't rape me."

Peter rose from the unbelievably comfortable bed, pulled his pants up back to where they were supposed to be around his waist and walked out into the hall. He stumbled into the kitchen where he found Gwen and Aunt May. Gwen smiled at Peter when he sat down next to her at the counter, "Good morning Sleeping Beauty."

Peter scratched his head, "I totally forgot we got a new place."

Aunt May laughed as she brought two plates for each of them and placed them in front of Peter and Gwen, "I'm having trouble getting used to it myself, but I'm sure we will eventually."

As soon as she put down the plates, Peter began to demolish his food. Gwen and Aunt May looked on in amazement and slight disgust as Peter forked down the breakfast prepared for him. Gwen cleared her throat, "Wow, Pete you must be really hungry."

Peter nodded, seemingly saying something but was muffled by the wheat cakes filling his mouth. A few moments later, the entire plate was clear of food, not a single crumb left behind. Peter smiled at his stunned aunt, "Thanks for breakfast Aunt May, it was delicious!"

Gwen grabbed Peter's hand and stood up, "Hey Pete, I wanted to show you something cool I found in the house."

"Uh ok," Peter replied happily, allowing her to pull him through the house. They stopped at a room furthest down the hall next to Peter's room. Gwen opened the door to reveal a room filled with state of the art S.H.I.E.L.D. technology. Peter's inner nerd marvelled at the monitors displaying the streets of New York, the various communication stations and mini labs. "What is all this," asked Peter as he tampered with some of the tech.

"We think it's some equipment to help you with your superhero activities," Gwen replied, "Sorta like your very own HQ."

Peter examined the mini labs, seeing chemicals that were the main components to his web fluid formula. "They really stocked up with the web fluid," Peter thought to himself. Peter did a little dance of celebration, unable to contain his excitement.

Gwen giggled at the wall crawler's jubilant jig, "I know you want to start playing with your new toys, but there is something you have to do first."

Peter turned to her with a devious glint in his eyes. A sinister grin grew across his lips as he strode over to her, "You're right I do have to do something." He shot a red web from his finger and pulled her close to him. Gwen couldn't react fast enough allowing Peter to kiss her hungrily.

Gwen let a surprised whimper as Peter's tongue invaded her mouth, probing and wiggling inside. His strong hand glided down her back and squeezed her taut butt. Gwen moaned as Peter's knee rubbed in between her thighs. He released the lock on her lips and began to suck on her collarbone. Peter smirked against her warm skin as her breathless whimpers reached his ears.

Peter picked her up and pressed her against the wall. He pulled down her top and bra and greedily sucked on her nipples. "P-Pet-" Gwen tried to say but her speech was taken from her as waves of electrifying ecstasy shot through her. She held on to Peter tightly, her legs wrapped around his waist as she began to grind against him. Peter's hand moved from her tight cheeks to her cunt as he lifted the skirt she was wearing and rubbed her covered crotch.

He pulled her wet panties aside and slipped his fingers inside of her. Gwen let out a lustful gasp, finally reuniting with the feeling that she had missed for a long time. Her hips bucked against his hand as they moved in and out of her soaked entrance. Peter gradually quickened the pace of his fingers, using his thumb to tease her clit. Gwen threw her head back as Peter hit all of her most sensitive spots inside of her. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face into her cleavage. The combination of his amazing talent with his fingers and the spectacular feeling of him teasing her nipples sent Gwen over the edge. Her back arched and her legs trembled as her orgasm rocked her body. Peter covered her mouth to muffle the loud moan that he could tell was about to escape.

Gwen slumped over onto his shoulder, breathing heavily, "Whoa...Peter that was...but that wasn't what I was talking abou-" Before she could finish her sentence, Peter hopped up and stuck to the wall. Gwen's eyes widened when she saw Peter's erect monster of a member shoot out of his pants. "Oh no, not this again," Gwen thought to herself.

Peter grinned at her, "We're not done yet Ms Stacy. I still have to get off." Without any hesitation or warning, he shoved his rod into her snatch. Gwen wanted to cry out but her voice caught in her throat. Her walls clamped around Peter's shafts and her body shook from another orgasm.

Peter chuckled at his lover, "Really? So soon?" He began to slowly move in and out of her, "Well it makes sense. You've been without Peter's Peter for so long, I should've seen this coming." Peter pushed all of his erection into with one powerful thrust. Gwen let out a small choked squeak, her nails digging into his skin. Peter licked her earlobe, earning shivers from Gwen. "Don't worry," he whispered to her, "I'll make it up to you."

With that, he grabbed her hips and began to pump in and out of her faster. Gwen bucked her hips against his, trying to match his thrusts. She could feel his head hit her G spot with unnatural accuracy. Her breathing seem to get choppy as he went even faster. Peter took one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on the hardened nub. Gwen hugged Peter for dear life as she felt another orgasm build up inside of her. Peter grabbed her hair and pulled her head to the side so her could tease the flesh of her neck.

Gwen's toes curled up as her climax hit her like a ton of bricks. Peter cackled as her cunt convulsed around his rod as he continued to pump in and out of her. Gwen's limp body fell onto Peter, completely drained. "Please… no more," she said in a pleading whisper. She sighed when Peter ignored her and continued to thrust into her.

Peter rubbed her throbbing clit with his fingers, adding on to the endless sensations Gwen was experiencing. Gwen moaned with every thrust Peter gave her. "I told you, I would make it up to you," Peter taunted Gwen who was struggling to stay conscious. Peter's tongue ran up and down her neck, savoring the taste of his blonde lover. Gwen fought to stay awake, bolts of pleasure running up her spine, pushing her towards her fourth orgasm.

Gwen hugged Peter with all of the strength she had left, "Peter... I'm cumming!"

"Yeah, I am about to cum too," Peter groaned as he began to pump in and out of her at full speed. With one last thrust, Gwen cried out as she climaxed yet again. Suddenly, Peter pulled out, flipped Gwen upside down and shoved his loaded stick inside of her mouth. She groaned as he shot his load down her throat. Peter couldn't help but lick her drenched slit as his orgasm shook his body. Peter hopped down from the wall with a limp Gwen in his arms, "Sorry Gwen, I just had to feel your mouth again."

Gwen licked her lips, moaning at the taste of his spunk she had craved for ever since he left. Peter helped her stand, her legs still a bit shaky from their sexcapade. "Peter, that was a mind blowing come back," said Gwen who glared at Peter when he chuckled when she said 'come back', "But what I meant was your appointment with Mr Fantastic."

Peter smacked his forehead, "Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that."

Gwen hobbled over to door, "You might want to take a shower now, you don't want to smell like hot sex when you meet with the Fantastic Four."

Peter chuckled, "Yeah your right." After getting his things from one of the many boxes in the apartment, he went to one of the bathroom. When he went to open it he could hear the shower going.

"MJ's in there Peter," Aunt May said as she walked by, "Try one of the other ones."

Peter nodded with a mischievous smirk, "Ok, I will." When he was certain she was out of sight, Peter slipped into the bathroom. He smiled when he saw the silhouette of Mary Jane cleaning herself behind the shower curtain. Peter crept over towards her, perfectly drowned out by the sound of the shower and her humming of a tune she was learning for a play.

MJ jumped when the curtain was suddenly pulled back. She sighed when she realized it was just Peter, "Oh, Pete don't scare me like that." MJ froze when she got a better look at him. Her eyes bugged when she saw him stark naked before, sporting an erection that looked almost painful.

Before she could say anything, Peter shot a red web at her, pinning her wrists above her head against the wall. Peter stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain closed. He immediately rubbed her shaven slit once he got close enough. He kissed her passionately, sucking earnestly on her tongue. MJ moaned as his fingers slipped into her hole.

MJ gasped when Peter finally broke the kiss to breathe. Peter grabbed her chin so she'd match his gaze. He licked the water from her neck and kissed her nose, "If what happened with Gwen is an indicator of what it was like when I was away, I'm sure you need this too." He then fell to his knees and lifted her legs over his shoulders. His tongue ran down her navel and stopped just above her clit. He kissed the insides of her thighs, nipping around her quivering lips.

MJ bit her lip in anticipation, "Peter, please stop teasing me! You know I need this!"

Peter smiled up at her, "Well, since you asked so nicely."

Peter's tongue probed MJ's tight pussy. MJ's back arched as the pleasure created by Peter's tongue ran through her body. Peter's tongue thrashed inside of MJ, slurping up the sweet juices flowing from her. He removed his tongue from her snatch and replaced them with his fingers. Peter took her clit in between his lips and suckled on it as his attentive fingers pleased her from the inside.

MJ let out a sultry moan as she neared her climax, "Oooh, Peter! I'm close!"

Peter grinned and quickened the movement of his fingers. MJ groaned as her orgasm came upon her, her cunt holding onto Peter's fingers like a vise. Peter shot up onto us feet surprising MJ. He ripped the webbing from around her wrists, "I'm too horny to play anymore." In a fluent movement, MJ found herself sitting on Peter's lap as he clung to the bathroom tile.

MJ gasped when Peter's pulsing shaft filled her up. Holding on to her wrists, Peter began to fiercely thrust into the whimpering redhead. The sound of the shower hitting the drain mixed well with the slapping of wet flesh that echoed throughout the room. Peter nipped along MJ's shoulder and neck, only to come back and lick over the trail of the bite marks.

The cluster of sensations flooding her body was driving her insane. Peter grabbed her soaked scarlet locks and pulled her head back, earning a groan of pain and pleasure. MJ cried out as Peter's rod pumped in and out of her sopping opening, her body twitching from the ecstasy of the feeling him inside her once again.

"P-Peter...oh shit! I'm cumming," Mary Jane exclaimed hoarsely as Peter began to plow into her faster. Peter growled in response and quickened the pace, his hips a blur as he tried to push her over the edge. A tingling sensation in his loins signaled his own climax coming onto him.

MJ let out a high pitched squeak as her climax overtook her body, making her thighs close together and her walls squeeze on Peter. Peter released his grip on her hair and wrist, grabbing her hips so he could thrust into her harder. Without warning, the two of them fell from the wall. Before she could realize what was happening, MJ found Peter's rock hard member spraying his spunk into her mouth.

Peter let out a sigh of satisfaction and removed himself from her mouth. MJ swallowed the load, collapsing on the floor as she gasped for air. Peter smiled down at her, "Oh man I missed that sweet little mouth of yours. Well that was fun, but the I have to get going. Don't wanna be late."

With that Peter hopped out of the shower and went to get dressed. "Aunt May! I've got an interview to go to. I'll be back later," Peter said as he went out the door. Moments later, Peter was swinging over New York in his Spider-Man costume. Peter was a few blocks away from the Baxter Building when he saw someone running across the rooftops. He smirked when he got a closer look at the mysterious person.

Felicia stopped in her tracks when Peter landed in front of her. Felicia let out a sigh of relief with her hand on her chest, "Phew, Spidey it's you. I thought you were Daredevil or one of those other supers running around trying to do your job."

Peter looked down at her with his arms crossed, "Now Felicia, are you committing a crime?"

Felicia made an innocent, cutsie face and giggled, "Maybe."

Peter sauntered over to her, his finger wagging at her, "Well as a man of the law, I can't allow to get away without some sort of... punishment."

Felicia pulled down the zipper of her costume to reveal more cleavage, "Well if you must." Peter shot a web at her waist and pulled her towards him, hugging her close. Felicia yanked off his mask and kissed him with a fiery passion. She looked him in his eyes when they parted moments later, "I missed you Petey."

Peter pressed his pelvis to hers, "I missed you too. Now, let me get on with that punishment." He grabbed her forearm and led her to the wall of a neighboring building. He pushed her against the wall like a cop would, "Hands on the wall and don't look back!"

Felicia did what she was told eagerly, "Yes sir Mr Spider-Man!"

Peter grinned evilly at the display before him: the round, leather covered cheeks of Felicia's ass was very appetizing to the young hero. "For being criminally sexy, I think you deserve the mother of all spankings." Without another word, Peter slapped Felicia's cheeks. Felicia yelped, quickly moaning soon after. Peter licked his lips at the sight as he slapped her ass again.

After a few moments, Felicia was struggling to stand. Peter grinned at her quivering form, "I think that's enough for now. Time for the real fun." Peter ripped the crotch of her costume open, revealing Felicia's dripping lips. Peter pulled down his tights to release his hungry erection. Void of hesitation, he pushed his entire member deep inside her.

Felicia cried out, her moans music to his ears. Peter grabbed her hips and began to thrust into her with his super human strength. Felicia clawed the wall, leaving marks in the brick, "Ah fuck! Fuck me Spidey!" She groaned loudly as Peter plowed her from behind. She backed up against his groin to greet his thrusts in rhythm. "Oh god...shit...I missed this," exclaimed Felicia.

Peter chuckled at the curvaceous cat burglar, "You talk more than I do."

Felicia looked back him with a lustful glint in her eyes, "Well, I'm happy!"

Peter smacked her tender cheek, "I said don't look back." reached forward and cupped her soft but firm breasts. Felicia moaned when he squeezed them and pinch her nipples through the leather. His rod rubbed all of her right spots, driving her over the edge. His fingers rubbed her clit, matching the rhythm of his thrusts. He brought his fingers up to Felicia's mouth so she could taste herself. "You like that don't you Cat," he taunted in a low growl.

Felicia nodded as she sucked on his gloved fingers. She gasped when she felt Peter's strong hand wrap around her throat. He pulled her towards him so he could drive his pole deeper into her. "Of course you do," Peter managed to say, "You're my little sex kitten."

"I think I found a new kink," Felicia coughed through choked moans. Peter could feel her legs beginning to give out so he lifted her up on his lap and continued to pound into her. Felicia could feel a huge orgasm swelling up inside of her. "Oh god, I'm cumming," cried Felicia. Peter used all the strength he could without killing her to thrust inside of her, hitting her G spot. Felicia let out a piercing scream as she reached her long awaited climax.

Peter pulled out of her sopping pussy and shoved the head of his stick into her open mouth. He cried out as he sprayed her throat with his semen. Felicia eagerly swallowed every last bit of his juices, purring at the taste. She licked her lips happily, "I was kinda hoping you'd cum inside, but this is good too."

Peter hastily put his semi flaccid tool in his tights, "Hate to fuck and run but I'm gonna be late for my appointment."

~~~Baxter Building~~~

Peter stared at the large apartment building in front of him. He walked up to the door and pressed the buzzer that was on the wall. "Address your name and your business here today," said a happy sounding A.I.

"Um… I'm Spider-Man... I was told to come here to see Dr Richards," answered Peter nervously.

A few moments later, a loud alarm went off. "There is no records of such information, you are classified as an enemy," said the A.I. as weapons appeared from the walls, "Prepare to be eliminated."

Peter got in his battle ready stance, about to spring into action. Before things escalated, Reed came out of the door and type on the keypad on the opposite wall. The weapons returned to their hiding places inside of the wall. Reed turned to Peter with an embarrassed look, "Sorry Spider-Man, I forgot to mention your appointment with H.E.R.B.I.E."

Peter followed Reed through the lobby of the building and to the elevator. After a long ride up, they stopped on a floor much different from the others. Reed led Peter through the hallways of the high tech floor, deactivating all of the security measures that sought to destroy the young hero.

Reed stopped Peter from walking for a fire ball to shoot past them. Johnny Storm aka the Human Torch flew past the two, followed by a visibly angry Ben Grimm aka The Thing. "Get back here you walking fire hazard," yelled Ben ad he chased the laughing Johnny.

"Excuse them Mr Spider-Man," said Reed as he led Peter into his lab, "Things get a bit hectic when you share living space with other enhanced individuals."

Peter laughed to himself, "I know what you mean." Peter looked around the incredible display of Reed's lab, triggering his inner nerd once again. Peter's eyes stopped on the blonde bombshell working on something on the far side of the lab with two other men.

Reed led Peter over to the group, "Spider-Man let me introduce you." He gestured to the two men, "I'm sure you are familiar with Dr Curt Connors and this Dr Ben Reilly. They will be helping me with extracting the symbiote from your body."

"Nice to see you again Spidey," Curt said shaking Peter's hand.

Peter chuckled nervously, "Yeah it's been awhile since the whole Lizard fiasco."

Reed walked over to the woman and helped her by typing on a holographic keyboard, "Susan, do you have the destabilizer ready?"

Peter's eyes widened under his mask when he realized that it was Sue Storm aka the Invisible Woman. Sue nodded and checked the wiring of the machine sitting on the far wall, "Systems are running at levels high than needed, we'll be ready to go in an hour or two."

Ben turned to Peter, "Spider-Man, while we are waiting for the DNA destabilizer to be operational, do you mind displaying the abilities and properties of the symbiote?"

Peter looked at his body as if he were told he had some lint on his costume, "I don't know how, I can't really control when it comes out."

Reed stroked his chin, "We may have to run some tests. Sue, will please perform the examinations necessary for our friend here?"

Sue frowned a bit, "I thought you wanted me to help you with the destabilizer."

Reed laughed a bit as he wrapped his elongated arm around her, "I'm sure we can handle this without you."

Sue nodded reluctantly and led Peter out of the lab, "This way."

~~~Medical Bay~~~

Peter swung his legs back and forth as he sat on the examination table. All around him were large monitors that had images of his blood, x-rays and thermal scans. Sue came back to where he was, placing sensors all over his body. Peter couldn't help but notice her cursing under her breath, "Um, are you alright?"

Sue was taken aback by the sudden question, "Yeah, why do ask?"

Peter shrugged nonchalantly, "Well, you seemed more than sore when Dr Richards asked you to do this."

Sue let out a frustrated groan and rubbed her temple, "It's just, Reed is..." She shook her head to rid the thoughts before she finished, "Never mind."

"C'mon tell me," Peter insisted, scooting forward towards her to show he was intrigued.

"I can't," replied Sue as she began to examine Peter, "It's selfish of me to go on about my troubles when you clearly have some of your own."

"Trust me it's fine," chuckled Peter, "And if you're worried about gossip, don't. Spiders are very good at keeping secrets."

Sue took a deep breath and sighed outwardly before speaking, "It's just that Reed's not a very good 'companion'. I say companion because he's nowhere near the level husband or boyfriend. When he's not locked up in his lab, he completely ignores me. I mean, don't get me wrong he's a good guy but he has the people skills of a rock."

Peter tried his hardest to listen to the ranting Sue, but he found it extremely difficult to while she was examining him. Her gentle hands roaming and squeezing his muscles, her body unconsciously pressing against him, not to mention the view down her form fitting uniform. He winced when he felt his tights growing even tighter.

Suddenly, all of the machines went off. Sue rushed over to one of the monitors with an x-ray of Peter to see a mass spreading throughout his body. "It's moving, the symbiote, it's moving," Sue exclaimed as she ran to another machine. "It seems that there's increased amounts of adrenaline, testosterone and dopamine in your body," explained Sue, "It's must be feeding on that." Sue froze in shock and realization, "Wait, if there are increased levels of those three inside of you, that means..."

Sue slowly turned back to Peter, blushing when she saw the outline of Peter's erection running down his thigh. Peter blushed under his mask when he saw her face. "S-Sorry it's just your suit and..." said a rambling Peter as he tried to hide his painfully hard member.

"No no, it's alright," replied Sue as she inched towards Peter, "It's a perfectly normal response." Peter eyed Sue suspiciously as she came closer, her seemingly memorised eyes locked on his arousal.

Sue suddenly reached forward and began to caress the bulge in his tights. Before he could react, she pulled his mask over the bridge of his nose and kissed him. Peter groaned in surprise, his entire body tingling as Sue pressed her body against his. Peter grabbed her shoulders and broke the kiss gasping, "W-What are you doing!?"

Sue bit her lip, her face flushing more than before, "I'm sorry but I really need to get some relief. Reed just doesn't satisfy me and seeing you like this..." Peter groaned as she began to stroke him with more vigor. Sue licked her lips hungrily as her other hand glided along Peter's torso, "Widow told me about you. She speaks highly about you and your 'skills'."

Peter rolled his eyes under his mask, "I take back what I said about spiders being good at keeping secrets."

Peter was ripped from his thoughts when Sue pressed closer to him, her warm breath raising hairs on his neck. Sue kissed along his jaw as her nimble fingers danced around the head of his rod. "Please, I need this, I need you," Sue pleaded between kisses.

Peter's reason began to slip away from him, he was faced with multiple fantasies at once: a sexy superheroine coming on to him and the all so famous unsatisfied, horny wife. This is every young man's dream! Who was he to turn her down? Peter grabbed Sue by her waist and lifted her into his lap. He wasted little time jumping into action, his mouth teasing her neck. His tongue traveled down to the valley between her ample mounds. Sue quickly unzipped her uniform to release her breasts. Peter kneaded her soft breasts, teasing the sweet flesh with his mouth.

She reached behind her and unclasped her bra, allowing him access to her bare chest. Peter immediately took a hardened nipple into his lips, greedily suckling on it. Sue grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer to her chest, "Take me Spider-Man!"

In one fluent movement, Peter put Sue on her back on top of the examination table. Peter unzipped the rest of the uniform before pulling it down to her knees. Peter grinned at her wet, trimmed lips. He pulled down his to free his imprisoned tool. Sue stopped him as he lined up with her entrance, "Wait, I want to do something that will really get me off."

"What did you have in mind," asked Peter as he rubbed her throbbing clit.

"I want to have sex in front of Reed," Sue answered through a moan, "Show him how to really make love."

"Wait, what," exclaimed Peter, "you want me to fuck you in front of Reed!? Isn't that a little bit far?"

Sue kissed Peter, shutting him up immediately. She smiled at the nervous hero, "We'll be invisible."

"Ooooooh," Peter said, sighing in relief, "Well ok then, let's go." With that he scooped her up and zipped out of the room on a web. Sue yelped and quickly made the two of them invisible before swinging into the lab where Reed, Ben and Curt were working. Peter and Sue landed on the other side of the table Reed was working. Sue leaned over, her face inches away from Reed's.

Peter shoved all of his rock hard member into her at once. Sue put a hand over her mouth to muffle a moan. Peter grabbed her hips and began to plow into her tight channel. Sue rubbed her clit with her other hand as she stared Reed in his eyes. Her legs felt like jelly from the electric ecstasy and revving rush of her hot affair with the web slinger.

Reed looked up at Ben who was across the room, "Ben, could you assist me in getting the extractor to attach to the magnets?" Peter and Sue both froze when they saw Ben walking over to their position. Without any warning, Peter flipped over the table and shot a web onto the ceiling so they would dangle upside down over to table. Sue gasped when she realized that she was much closer to Reed than before. Reed looked around the area before turning back to Ben, "Did you hear that?"

Peter grinned when he heard Sue's quiet whimpers as he began to pump in and out of her wet snatch. Sue bit her lip to fight the urge to scream to the top of her lungs. Peter pinched her nipples as his tongue ran along her neck. "I can't hold it in anymore," Sue thought to herself. She quickly put up a soundproof force field around her and Peter before she let out a loud, drawn out moan. "Ah yes, fuck me Spidey," screamed Sue as was edging towards her climax, "Plow my hot pussy, yes!"

Sue's profane sexual dribble drove Peter over the edge. "Sue, I'm cumming," exclaimed Peter as he quickened his pace, using his superhuman strength to hit her G spot. Sue's wall clamped around Peter's rod, milking his thick spunk out of his loins as she hit her climax herself. Peter's orgasm was interrupted by the tingling of his Spidey sense. He gasped when he saw his reflection flickering in the window. He swiftly swung back into the medical bay before Sue's powers tapped out completely.

Sue let out a satisfied sigh as she laid back on the examination table, "That was amazing." She scooped up a bit of the cum seeping from her hole with her fingers and into her mouth. Sue moaned as she swallowed the hot cream, "Tasty, wish we had more time for foreplay."

After cleaning up and getting dressed, Sue and Peter returned to the lab where Reed and the other had finished the destabilizer. Reed smiled at the two, "Susan, you're back! Great, did you find anything out on the symbiote?"

"It appears to react to adrenaline and surfaces when the host is either in distress or feeling extreme emotion," Sue replied, handing Reed the results from the tests ran on Peter.

Reed stroked his chin as he read the documents, "We're luckily we're doing this now. If we would've waited later, the symbiote would have drained you of your strength."

Curt escorted Peter to a seat inside of a horde of machinery. "Sit here and relax. We'll take care of everything else."

Peter swallowed a lump in his throat as he heard the machines starting up. "Don't worry Spider-Man, it only will hurt for a moment," Reed yelled over the machine. With that, Reed pressed a system of buttons on the console. Peter stiffened when he felt an electric shock pulse through his muscles. A blood curdling screech came from Peter as Carnage took over Peter's body, spreading all over his body. Sue quickly made a force field around Carnage who lunged at the group of scientists. Reed rushed over to the controls of the destabilizer, "Get ready Sue!"

Once the machine was in position, Reed gave Sue a nod. Once she released the force field, Reed fired the beam at the Carnage controlled Peter. The symbiote immediately began to drip from Peter's body. Carnage's shrilling roar echoed throughout the lab as it retreated from its host. After a few moments, Reed shut down the destabilizer and the other instruments. The group stared in suspense and awe when they saw Peter standing in the smoke made by the machine. Peter exhaled from holding his breath and collapsed in the puddle of the weakened symbiote. Reed and Ben hurried over to Peter, "Hurry, get him up, we have to see if it worked."

The two geniuses helped Peter to the medical bay where they took samples of his blood. Reed examined the samples under his microscope, smiling giddily when he found little to no traces of the symbiote in his blood. Reed stretched over to the recovering Peter, "The operation worked. There are still traces of the symbiote still inside of you but those aren't anything to worry about. They wouldn't be able to grow unless a symbiote with the specific characteristics tries to bond with them and that's highly unlikely.

Peter looked up and smiled weakly under his mask, "So... it's over? Carnage is gone?"

Reed nodded to the young wall crawler, "It's safe to say that Carnage will never be a problem for you or your friends again."

Curt entered the room with a canister filled with the symbiote, "Dr Richards, we've finished collecting Carnage. We'll take it off of your hands."

Reed stretched his arm over to his microscope and picked up the blood samples. He sent his hand over to Ben, "Will you please send these as well as the symbiote to Director Fury while we make sure that Spider-Man gets home safely?"

"Of course," Curt replied as he and Ben left the room.

"So on to S.H.I.E.L.D. then," asked Ben once they left the Baxter Building.

"Actually, I was thinking of taking this back to my personal lab to work on it ourselves," Curt replied eyeing the canister of the stirring symbiote.

"What are you talking about," Ben asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Think of all the things we could do with this symbiote," Curt exclaimed marveling at Carnage, "I have so many ideas, I could help with diseases like cancer and AIDS if we reverse engineer this!"

Ben rubbed the back of his neck, "I don't know Curt. What if Fury finds out?"

"He's not," replied Curt, "I kept that limb growth project a secret up until I transformed." Curt wrapped his arm around Ben's shoulder, "We will make something beautiful."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

18.5K 825 20
eight months after the events of the final battle with thanos and nothing in amaya rogers' life feels the same anymore [spider-man; far from home] ...
Spider-Man Fan-Fic 3

Фанфик

9 0 1
After defeating Frogspawn and The Lizard, Spider-Man faces his greatest foe, Norman Osborn.
139K 3.9K 29
Peter gets his body back from Otto. His name is cleared as both Spider-Man and Peter Parker. Now it's time to get his life together not knowing who w...
Peter's Dream alyssa

Фанфик

22K 289 9
Peter has to shove his feelings for you down as you continue to date Jack, your asshole of a boyfriend. What happens when Peter is the only thing you...