Web of Lovers

By BeyonderSpiderman

After a fatal battle with The Green Goblin, Peter Parker's life turns on its head. Harem story, mixed with Am... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 11

333 10 0
By BeyonderSpiderman

The Goblin monitored the large screens closely, examining the symbiote bond directly to Peter's DNA. "This is turning out much differently than intended," he said to himself stroking his sore jaw, "Still not sure if it's for better or for worse." The Goblin walked away from the monitors deep in thought, "I will have to alter the plan a bit to compensate for these unexpected turn of events."

He returned to the main room where his fellow villainous teammates were waiting. "There has been a slight change in plans; Otto I need you to hack into the S.H.I.E.L.D. systems again to find extra information," The Goblin told his partners. "I can't do that," Otto replied with irritation, "Whoever repaired their systems the first time put up a program to prevent us from doing so again." The Goblin growled, "Damn it, then we will have to infiltrate their facility." He turned to Sandman, "I believe we're in need of your expertise."

~~~ Avengers Mansion ~~~

Peter groaned as he sat through the briefing of a mission with his fellow Avengers. He played with his fingers while blocking out Captain America and focusing on something more appealing. He turned to Natasha who was sitting next to him, "Ugh, when are we getting out of here? I wanna do a little 'training' if you know what I mean." Natasha shot a glare at him, "Are you serious?" Peter sighed and sat back in his chair. He looked around to make sure no one was looking and slowly shifted his hand to her thigh. "Stop it," Natasha said in an angry whisper

Peter slipped his hand in between her legs, pulling down the zipper to her form fitting pants. Natasha let out a quiet sigh as he rubbed her sensitive clit. "Parker, if you want to keep your fingers, stop," Natasha threatened, giving him a death glare who in return smirked. With great force and speed, Peter stuffed three fingers into her tight snatch. Natasha bit her lip, trying to hold back the moan growing in her 's fanged grin grew as he saw Natasha's mouth hang open and her face flush. He could feel her pulse quickening from the throbbing of her cunt.

Natasha's breath grew ragged as Peter pumped his fingers in and out of her. She bit her knuckle to fight back the moan that was threatening to escape from her lips. "Widow, you OK," Captain America asked noticing her condition. Natasha jumped a little, blushing harder, "Uh yeah, just uh a little nervous." Captain America gave her a confused look as well as the rest of the team. Since when is the Black Widow nervous about a mission? Fortunately, Captain America shrugged it off and continued.

Before Peter could do the same, a hologram of Nick Fury appeared before the team, "Avengers, I need everyone on high alert! The Goblin and his band of escaped convicts have been spotted in New York." Tony sat up from his laid back position, "That's a little too close to home." Fury nodded, "You bet your ass Stark. Captain, take Widow, Hawkeye, Thor and Wasp with you to DC, I'll meet you there." He turned to Peter with a stern stare, "Stark and Spiderman, I need you to report to HQ immediately." Peter shot up from his seat, "What!? This is my fight, I don't need anybody else fighting it." Fury groaned, "They're after you specifically, if you're present during the battle, stakes as well as the casualties will be higher. Peter sighed in defeat, "OK fine, I'll be there."

~~~ S.H.I.E.L.D. Medical Facility ~~~

Ava let out a sigh of relief as the nurses cut the last of the incredibly itchy bandages, letting them fall from her body. She groaned as she stretched and worked her stiff muscles. "Any word on him," Ava asked the head doctor as he walked in. "I'm sorry Ms Ayala but Director Fury has ordered Spiderman to refine in HQ until further notice," he replied. Ava's face fell, "And you're sure that the tests are correct?" The doctor went to the cabinets and came back with medication, "Ms Ayala, we ran your blood through the system ten times, per your request, and they all came back positive." Ava took the pills given to her, cringing from the taste. She let her head fall in her hands, "How am I going to tell him this?"

~~~ S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters ~~~

Sand sifted through the ceiling and onto the floor of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters. The large mound of sand rose into the form of a man. Sandman reached for his earpiece, "OK I'm in, I seriously thought this place was literally airtight." "Focus Marko," The Goblin ordered, "The mainframe should be a few rooms away from your current location." Sandman peered out of the door, "Yeah one question: How am I gonna get there? They're gonna see a bunch of sand traveling through the hallway and I can't just walk out there.

"I got it," Electro exclaimed through the earpiece, "You know that broad Maria Hall right? Just turn into her. She's got access to practically everything and no one will mess with you." Sandman grinned evilly, "That's crazy enough to work." Sandman shifted his body, making himself look exactly like Maria Hill. He opened the door and stepped out into the information centre. The room was packed with running agents busy with work. Sandman tried to walk normally but his knees would not keep still. "At least it's better than falling apart," he thought to himself.

Peter huffed as he strolled through the hallways, "Fucking Fury, I could easily take out those lame excuses for villains." A devious fanged grin grew on his face when he saw Sandman walking through the large crowd of agents. Sandman jumped when he felt a strong hand hit his butt. He turned around to see Peter smiling at him, "Hey sexy, your boss got me a little pent up, you wanna help me relax." Sandman stood there frozen, "Oh my god Spiderman, he must think I'm that Hill chick," Sandman thought to himself.

"Sorry... can't... busy..." Sandman replied using his powers to disguise his voice. With that, he backed away from Peter and rushed over to the opposite direction into the heart of the system. Sandman reached for his earpiece, "Guys, Spiderman is here and he just smacked my ass." "Wait, Spidey's gay," Electro asked shocked. "Focus," The Goblin growled, "Marko, insert the drive into the mainframe and Otto will take care of the rest. Sandman shifted into his original form and inserted the flash drive into the mainframe as instructed.

~~~ Oscorp ~~~

"I'm in," Otto said with sinister smirk. He found Peter's files and documents and began to read them. Otto raised an eyebrow when he saw the surveillance files on Peter. "It appears that young Spiderman has gathered a quite significant number of sexual partners all of which are meeting at his residence." The Goblin smirked, "Well isn't he a Casanova? We might have to pay them a visit.

~~~ Parker Residence ~~~

"Hey everyone," Ava said giddily as she walked through the door. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Gwen, MJ and Felicia sitting down with their heads on the table. "What's wrong with all of you," Ava asked sitting down with them. "It's not what's wrong with us, it's what's wrong with Peter," Gwen replied lifting her head from the table. "What do you mean, when he comes to visit, there's nothing wrong with him," Ava said pondering .

"He's been super rough with us, it was like he was possessed. And I'm still sore," MJ added now looking at Ava. "Whatever happened after that prison break at S.H.I.E.L.D. left me and Red sitting on donuts and Gwen unconscious," Felicia groaned with a twisted face. "Oh come on, it's Peter we're talking about, it can't be that bad," Ava replied chuckling. "You say that but wait until he gets his hands on you," MJ groaned letting her head fall back on the table.

Ava laughed at her friends'complaints, especially Gwen's adventure with Peter. Ava's laughing smile turned into a troubled frown. "What's wrong Ava," asked Gwen noticing the change in her friend's mood. "I have to tell you guys something," Ava said in a slight whisper. She reached into the top of her tunic and took out her amulet. "Is that the thing that gives you your powers," Felicia asked now interested. "My amulet yeah," Ava replied, "When I was in the hospital I noticed that I was healing slower than usual. I had doctors run tests on me." "And," MJ asked now a bit nervous.

"I'm losing my powers," Ava finished, "I don't know how but I'm getting weaker by the second " She looked down at the amulet in her hands, her vision getting blurry from the tears swelling in her eyes. "I've been the White Tiger for so long," Ava managed to say between her shallow gasps, "I don't know what to do . I can't ask the ones before me because they're all... they're all..." Ava couldn't hold it in anymore, the weight of all this information took its toll on her. She burst into tears where she was, her body doubled over as she sobbed.

Gwen, Felicia and MJ rushed to her side, doing their best to soothe her. "Ava it's going to be alright," MJ said reassuringly. "Yeah, Peter can think of a way to help you," Gwen added rubbing Ava's back. Ava's loud cries went to a dead silence. Her head snapped up, her fangs visible as she growled at the window, "Kraven!" Suddenly, a figure burst through the window, jumping on top of Ava. Kraven grinned down at the snarling Ava, "Hey there Tiger, heard your were losing your powers." She kicked him off of her, sending him back through the window. "Luke! Danny! Sam! It's go time," Ava called out, jump out of the window herself.

Sam, Luke and Danny rushed out of the house to see Doctor Octopus towering over them, "Good afternoon gentlemen, is Peter home?" Luke and Danny charged for Otto's robotic arms trying to knock him down. Otto swatted them away, making them crash into the house. "You weaklings aren't worth my time," Otto said as he pressed a button on his vest. Just then, a swarm of Octobots surrounded the heroes. Ava clawed at Kraven, failing to hit her archenemy. Kraven ducked another one of her hits and grabbed her face. He leaned in close, "Such a pretty young lady. I'll tell you what: if you flop I'll kill your friends quickly and painlessly. And after we destroy the Avengers, you can come be my sex kitten." Ava gagged, "I'd rather die than be your 'sex kitten's." She kneed him in the gut and flung him over her shoulder.

MJ and Gwen look on in shock and fear as their friends fought the villains. Felicia, now in her Black Cat costume flipped over the frightened girls. "Get back, this might get dangerous," Felicia instructed them before running towards the fight. She ran over to Kraven and kicked him in his back sending him flying towards Ava who punched him to the ground. Kraven cackled at Felicia, "Would you look at that, of the Spider's pussycats." Felicia have Ava a disgusted looked, "I kinda get why you hate this guy."

Aunt May rushed into the kitchen where Gwen and MJ were, "What in the world is going on?" The three women turned around when a looming shadow fell upon them. They were left speechless as Ottoas looked down on them, "Ms May Parker, the beautiful woman of the hour. Let's not make a scene and come willingly." Out of nowhere, a blast knocked Otto down. Sam grinned, "You got a nice silver tongue Doc, too bad I have to melt it." Sam charged an energy blast but was sent spiraling to the ground after getting hit by an Octobot. Luke hopped on top of if and punched through the shell, ripping out the wiring. The Octobot crashed on the ground in a blaze. Luke turned to his friends, "Get Aunt May outta here, we'll deal with these guys."

MJ nodded and helped Aunt May up, "C'mon, we have to do what he says!" MJ, Gwen and Aunt May ran out of the house and towards Gwen's car. "What about Ava and the others," Aunt May said still shaken. "Don't worry, they got away," Gwen lied trying to calm her down. They stopped in their tracks when one of Otto's arms dropped in front of them. They turned to a smirking Otto, "Hello ladies."

~~~ S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters ~~~

Peter sighed as he put away his communicator, no one was returning his calls, not even Aunt May. He sat back in his seat and looked around bored. He jumped when he felt two slender arms fall on his shoulders. He turned around to see Maria smirking at him, "Hey Spidey, you should've told me were here, we could've had so much fun." Peter looked at her confused, "What're you talking about? I asked you earlier, you said you were busy." Maria returned the look, "I've been in my office all day, this my first time being here."

"We've been hacked," Fury cried out frightening the young agent next to him. "Friday, I need you to patch me into the system," Tony said as he helped the tech team. Peter and Maria rushed into the room, hearing Fury's screams from the other room. "How did we get hacked," Fury asked the tech team as they frantically began to work. "They must of had the codes," Tony answered as he worked too. "I'm running a trace," said one of the agents. The team of agents fell silent when the screens filled with the face of Otto Octavius. "Uh director," said the agent. Fury's eye widened, "Shut down all systems! Shut down all systems before it..."

Suddenly, every screen, computer and light turned off. Peter's spider sense went off and it was strong. He looked up to see the lights spark, "Uh oh." Everyone followed suit as a thumping noise came from the ceiling.

"Oh my god, Banner!"

"Magneto?"

"Director Fury, what do we do!?"

Peter ignored the screaming agents and tried to determine the location of the danger. The lights began to spark more and the banging got louder. All of the sudden, electricity fell from the lights onto the floor in front of Peter. Peter looked up in horror to see Electro smiling at him, "You guys like that? I think I did pretty good." Immediately, the agents opened fire on Electro. The villain laughed at the futile attempt, "Yeah, that didn't go as you planned. Oh and don't mind the sand.

Almost immediately, flying sand filled the room, blinding the agents. Peter tried to find any of his allies. His eyes widened as Electro appeared through the cloud of sand, "Hey kid, how ya been?" Peter cried out as a fist made of sand launched him into the ceiling. Peter's spider sense went off again, making him move out of the way as the Goblin burst through the roof. Peter collapsed onto the floor, frightened as The Goblin smiled at him, "My boy." A surge of electricity went through Peter before everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 13K 101
When Harry & Astrid Osborn are forced to go to Midtown High with a certain web-slinger, one can only imagine how drastically their life was about to...
22K 289 9
Peter has to shove his feelings for you down as you continue to date Jack, your asshole of a boyfriend. What happens when Peter is the only thing you...
53.7K 1.1K 17
*After NWH and MoM* Peter was fighting the green goblin when suddenly the villain shoots him with a weird device and he gets transported back to the...
381K 8.2K 35
In which Peter Parker (aka Spider-Man) and the reader have insane, funny, sad, and happy situations together.