Web of Lovers

By BeyonderSpiderman

After a fatal battle with The Green Goblin, Peter Parker's life turns on its head. Harem story, mixed with Am... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 8

460 10 0
By BeyonderSpiderman

The Goblin flew high on his glider through the skies of New York City. His gauntlet made a beeping sound, indicating a message coming through. He pressed a button and immediately a holographic image of Doctor Octopus came from it. "What is it Otto," The Goblin asked impatiently. "I found away to enhance the Venom DNA but, it will only bond with the others if I get a sample of Carnage, since that's what he was," Otto explained.

The Goblin growled, "How am I supposed to get a sample of Carnage?" The doctor smiled, "Your son became Venom by bonding with Carnage, there might be traces in his blood like there are in Parker's." The Goblin smirked, "Otto, you're a genius, I'll get the sample as soon as possible." With that, he disconnected the call and flew at full speed to Harry's apartment.

~~~ Avengers Mansion ~~~

Peter closed the door to Natasha's room behind him after their "training" was finished. He went into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee. He sat down at the table and groaned, "I'm drained, I need to get my fluids back up." Dr. Bruce Banner strolled into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee as well, "Oh, hi Spider-Man." Peter waved lazily, "Hi Dr. Banner." Bruce looked at Peter with a worried expression, "Are you ok Spider-Man? You seem tired."

Peter let his head drop onto the table, "I'm completely drained, I've been training a lot recently." Bruce nodded understandably, "Ah, I see. Natasha can be a little overwhelming, but she's the best we've got at hand-to-hand combat." Peter laughed to himself, "You have no idea." Bruce patted him on the back, "Don't worry Spidey, things will get better."

Then, a beautiful woman with a familiar tone of green skin strutted into the kitchen. Peter's jaw fell when he saw the stunning beauty. "Bruce, can you show me where the weight room is," asked the green goddess. Bruce walked over to her, "Oh yea, I forgot to mention, Spider-Man this is my cousin Jennifer. I gave her some of my blood so now she's She Hulk." She Hulk waved at the drooling young man, "Hi. Er... Do you need a tissue?"

Peter quickly wiped his mouth, blushing a deep red, "H-Hi." She Hulk smiled at the boy and turned back to her cousin, "So, where are the weights?" Bruce rolled his eyes, "They're that way, and are you ever going to revert back to your normal state?" "Is the Hulk ever going to speak full sentences," She Hulk shot back before walking away with a skip in her step. Bruce sighed and shook his head, "That's family for you." He gazed at Peter who was still staring at the direction She Hulk exited. "You like her don't you," he asked the teenager.

Peter stammered uncontrollably, "N-N-No, I uh... she's really hot." Bruce chuckled, "I can't say she isn't." Peter scratched his head with a quizzical look, "I thought she would be more like you when she 'Hulks out'." Bruce sat down with him, "She got the better part of the gamma radiation from my blood." Peter glanced at Bruce, "Why doesn't she go back to her regular form?"

Bruce sighed after taking a skip of his coffee, "Before the accident, Jen was very insecure, she was frail, petite, rather plain. But when she transformed she had all the confidence in the world." Peter nodded understandably, "I see, so she doesn't like who she really is." Peter looked at the clock and sighed, he was supposed to meet up with Wasp in a few minutes. Peter took his coffee and left the kitchen, "See ya Doc!" Suddenly, his communication went off. He looked down at his wrist to see Nick Fury, "What's up?" "The Goblin has been spotted flying around the city, rather close to a friend of yours," Fury explained.

~~~ Harry's Apartment ~~~

Harry let out a loud sigh as he walked into his penthouse apartment. It had been a long day at Oscorp and the stress of his father attacking the city was getting to him. He walked over to the bar in his kitchen and poured himself a glass of scotch. He strolled to the giant window and stared down at the city as he drank. Suddenly, an explosion threw him on his back. He groaned as he sat up and saw a huge, floating figure where his window used to be.

The smoke cleared and The Goblin grinned at his terrified son, "Hello Harry." Harry backed away from his father, "D-D-Dad... W-What are you doing here?" The Goblin crept closer to Harry with a sinister grin on his face, "I need a little something from you." He reached out his hand to grab Harry but was stopped when a web stuck to the back of it. The Goblin yelped when he was yanked back and fell on his back. He looked up and growled when he saw Peter, Ava, Sam, Luke and Danny standing over him.

"Spider-Man, every time I try to accomplish something you have to pester me," The Goblin growled, firing an energy blast at the heroes. Peter dodged it and flipped over to Harry. "Harry, I need you to get out of here," Peter instructed his friend. Harry nodded, unable to speak and made a break for the door. The Goblin quickly fired a blast at the door, stopping Harry in his tracks. "I need you Harry," The Goblin said blocking Luke's attacks.

He punched Luke into the wall, crashing into the neighboring apartment. Danny charged at The Goblin, his fists catching fire. He jumped over The Goblin's head to attack him. The Goblin quickly shot him in the chest, sending him flying. Luke snuck behind The Goblin and put him in a sleeper hold. The Goblin reached behind him and flipped Luke over his back into the ground. Sam fired an energy blast at The Goblin, throwing him back.

Sam fired a barrage of blasts, flying straight at him. The Goblin swatted Sam into the wall, groaning in frustration. Ava pounced on the grotesque, fiercely clawing at him. She dodged the punches thrown by The Goblin, while trying her hardest to hit him. Peter rushed over to the hole in the wall with Harry, "C'mon, we have to go!" He hopped out, taking Harry with him and swung away. "Spider-Man," he roared, rushing after them. Ava leaped in front of him, "Oh no you don't!"

Peter swung down to the ground, landing on the sidewalk. Peter let go of him, "Alright, get as far away from her as you can." He shot a web up and swung up back to the apartment. Ava groaned in pain as The Goblin swatted her across the room. Peter landed next to her, "Are you alright?" Ava nodded, but gasped when The Goblin fired a blast at Peter. She leaped in front of him, blocking Peter from the attack at the last minute.

Peter went to her side and lifted her up to his body. "Ava, are you ok? Speak to me, please," Peter cried shaking her, his heart thumping through his chest. The Goblin hopped on his glider and quickly flew down to the ground. Peter pressed the call button on his communicator, "We need paramedics here now!"

Harry's face went pale when he saw his cackling father coming straight for him. He ran as fast as his feet could carry him as his father flew closer. The Goblin fired a tiny robot at Harry from his gauntlet, hitting his vein. The robot filled with blood, much to The Goblin's joy. The machine detracted from Harry and returned to The Goblin's gauntlet. The Goblin let out a loud, evil laugh before flying away at full speed.

The Goblin flew back to Oscorp, a grin plastered on his face. He strolled into the lab, cockiness evident in his walk. He handed Otto the robot before following him to the computers. Otto put Harry's blood in the analyser, running various tests on it. He laughed when he saw a few familiar black cells floating around with the red. Otto typed on the keyboard, trying different codes and mixtures on the blood from both Peter and Harry. Finally, after hours of work, Otto took a vial of red liquid and smirked, "I've done it! I have made a serum to make Carnage again!"

The Goblin snatched the vial away from Otto, examining the liquid himself. "Good, good Otto. Now the next phase of my plan," his said before tossing the vial back to the doctor. He got on his glider and turned to Otto, "I'll be back with the rest of the team." The Goblin flew out off of the other side of New York.

~~~ The Next Day At The Avengers Mansion ~~~

Peter walked into the training room to see She Hulk. Her biceps flexed as she easily lifted the dumbbells. "If you're looking for Widow, she's out on a mission," She Hulk said nonchalantly lifting the weights. Peter sat on the bench next to her, "I know, I can still work out." He shot a web at one of the dumbbells and yanked it into his hand. He smugly lifted the weight with ease, "I have super strength too." She Hulk rolled her eyes and stood up. "Yo Spidey, wanna break some robots," She Hulk said as she programmed the battle simulator.

"Why not? I have a lot of pent up energy," Peter shrugged, tossing the dumbbell down. Soon training drones surrounded them. She Hulk smashed the drones as they charged at them. Peter jumped and dodged around the drones, crushing their heads with great vigour. She Hulk gasped when Peter attacked the drone she was about to destroy. She paused the simulator and marched up to him, "What's wrong with you? You're acting like Bruce."

"Sorry, it just that one of my loved ones got hurt yesterday and I'm a little frustrated," Peter panted. She Hulk's brow furrowed, "You need some relief, let's go to my room." Peter gulped, knowing where this was going, "I, uh kinda have a girlfriend," said Peter as he tried to leave. She Hulk grabbed his costume and lifted him over her shoulders, surprising him. "I kinda don't care," she shot back before strolling out of the training room. She Hulk snuck through the mansion and into her bedroom.

She closed the door behind her and dropped Peter on the bed. He tried to sit up but was shoved down by She Hulk. She straddled his hips and smirked at him, "I've heard some rumors about you, you're a real player." She bent down, yanked his mask off and kissed him passionately, making him squeak. She pulled down his tights, releasing his hardened member. She licked her lips as she began to stroke it slowly. Peter let out a quiet moan as he felt the outline of her cunt slide along his length.

She Hulk pulled her leotard aside, revealing her glistening lips, her green hairs trimmed in a heart. "Cute," Peter joked with a grin. She Hulk tightened her grip around his shaft, a little too hard making Peter yelp, "Gah, easy with the equipment." She Hulk smirked, "That'll teach you about cracking jokes." She lowered herself on his member, moaning as he filled her tight pussy. She rocked her hips back and forth, "Oh god you're big, even bigger than Juggernaut." Peter grinned, "Bigger than Juggernaut AND better than Tony? Am I amazing or what?"

Peter grabbed her hips and began to thrust upwards, hitting her cervix. She Hulk moaned loudly, biting her lip in a seductive way that drove him insane. Peter's hands slid from her hips to her shapely ass. She Hulk looked down at him, her lustful, green eyes burning into him, "You're a bad boy Spider-Man, I don't think I gave you permission to touch my ass." Peter smirked and began to rub the plump cheeks as he use his superhuman strength to thrust harder.

She Hulk ran her fingers through her dark green locks, her moans growling louder with each thrust. Suddenly, Peter flipped over, putting She Hulk under him. Peter kissed and sucked her collarbone, drawing a satisfied sigh from her. Peter lifted her legs above her head and started to pound her sopping cunt at full force. She Hulk cried out, clutching the sheets as he hit her G spot.

Soft whimpers escaped from her, music to his ears. She Hulk shot a playful glare at him, "Getting cocky are we? Well I have a trick for you." She Hulk grunted, her walls clamping around his shaft. Peter gasped as her cunt squeezed on his member. "Oh Spidey... God.. I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum," gasped She Hulk, her breath rigid and shaky. Peter grunted in response, his hips a blur with his superhuman speed. She wrapped her limbs around his body, pulling him closer to give him a powerful kiss.

With one last thrust, Peter came inside of her, sending the green goddess over the edge. Her wet channel tightened around him more, squeezing the cum out of him. She Hulk's body trembled under him, shaky whimpers echoing throughout the room. Their bodies relaxed and fell on the bed, both heroes panting in a sweaty heap. "You sure are amazing, I can't wait for next time," She Hulk gasped with a wide smile on her face. Peter smiled at her, "Me either."

~~~ Oscorp ~~~

The Goblin typed on the keyboard, scanning through S.H.I.E.L.D. information. He stopped when he saw a peculiar man. "Ah, that's just who I need," said The Goblin as he opened the files of Maxwell Dillon. His sinister grin grew as he read more and more. He went to the next file and opened it, his eye lot up when he read more on Flint Marko. He opened another one, a file on Sergei Kravinoff. The Goblin let out a loud cackle, backing away from the computer and getting on his glider.

"Have you found what you eree looking for," ask Otto as he continued his experiments on the Carnage serum. "That and much more," replied a giddy Goblin before flying away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.9K 29
Peter gets his body back from Otto. His name is cleared as both Spider-Man and Peter Parker. Now it's time to get his life together not knowing who w...
22K 289 9
Peter has to shove his feelings for you down as you continue to date Jack, your asshole of a boyfriend. What happens when Peter is the only thing you...
17.2K 317 19
This takes place about a year after Endgame. Peter is settling back into normal life (or normal for Spider-Man anyway) when a new ability reveals its...
480 1 9
During a drive downtown, Maria and Causeway come across a battle between Ghost-Spider and Silk fighting the Green goblin. During the battle, Maria f...