Web of Lovers

Od BeyonderSpiderman

After a fatal battle with The Green Goblin, Peter Parker's life turns on its head. Harem story, mixed with Am... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 4

1.4K 24 1
Od BeyonderSpiderman

Peter looked around the campus nervously, tapping his foot uncontrollably. "Peter would you stop, you look like a crazy person," Ava said as she ate her sandwich. Peter rubbed his head, "Sorry, it's just that if people see me surrounded by hot women, they might say something." Gwen grabbed his hand, "Who cares? We all love you and that's all that matters." Felicia scooted close to him, "Yeah, and if someone does say something you can always kick their asses." The group laughed at the joke knowing it was true. "So, I was thinking, we might need a schedule for when we can 'have our time' with Peter," Gwen suggested to the group. Felicia rolled her eyes, "C'mon, we're all know, just tell us when we can fuck him." Gwen blushed, "Well, I was thinking that Ava can get him in the morning since she lives with him, I can be with him during the day with occasional quickies here and there, and Felicia can get him at night."

Ava and Felicia thought about the schedule for a second. "Yeah, I can work with that," Ava said agreeing to the terms. "I don't care as long as I get some love from Spidey," Felicia purred before hugging Peter from behind. Just then MJ walked over to the group. "Hey guys, what are you talking about," she said sitting with them. "Movie plans," Gwen lied hastily. "Ooh, are you going to see the new scary movie? Can I come?" Peter stammered, "We just cancelled, we all had things to do later." MJ's face fell, "Oh, soare we gonna hang out soon?"

"I have to study for biology," Gwen said before running away. "I've gotta meet up with some family," Felicia lied doing the same. Ava let out fake cough, "I think I've come down with something." She quickly fled the awkward moment, leaving Peter and MJ alone. MJ raised an eyebrow, "What was that all about?" Peter stuttered trying to come up with a lie, "I uh... There's... We um..." He sprinted the other direction unable to speak.

Mary Jane's brow furrowed, "What the hell is wrong with them." She got up and went to find them. While wandering, she ran into Luke, Sam and Danny. "Hey guys, can I you a question," MJ asked the boys. "Go ahead, shoot," Luke answered. "Have any of you noticed how strange Peter and the girls have been acting," she asked her friends. Sam thought about his friends behavior, "Actually, Yeah. Ava and Gwen have been hanging out with Peter a lot lately." Danny agreed, "Sometimes Gwen comes over when we're not around." MJ pondered over the new information for a bit. "Thanks guys, I'll see you later," MJ said before walking away.

~~~ Later At The Parker Residence ~~~

Gwen and Felicia waited outside of Peter's house after knocking on the door. It quickly opened and Ava greeted her lovers, "Hey, hurry and come in." The blonde beauties rushed inside and followed Ava upstairs to Peter's bedroom. "Are you sure no one is coming," Gwen asked Ava worried. "Calm down, the boys are out to the movies and Aunt May is out of town for today," Ava said reassuringly.

Peter smiled at his three lovers, "You ready?" Felicia pushed him back on the bed and climbed on top of him, "I don't know about them, but I am." She pressed her lips against his, gyrating her hips. Peter cupped her round ass cheeks and kissed back, forcing his tongue in. Felicia pulled back for a second to take off her shirt and bra. Peter took her nipple into his mouth and played with the other. Ava pushed Felicia aside, "Who said you could go first?" She had managed to quickly strip naked and climbed on top of Peter.

She ripped his clothes off and began to kiss down his stomach. Ava stroked his raging boner, kissing the angry red head. She placed the knob in her mouth and twirled her tongue around it. She bobbed her head up and down along his length. Gwen, Who was also naked, came over to Ava and took his member out of her mouth and into her own. Felicia came over and began to suck on his hanging balls. Peter closed his eyes and groaned loudly, the sensation of the three girls was mind blowing.

Ava got up and climbed on top of Peter's face, grinding her crotch against his mouth. Peter slipped his tongue into her wet channel, wiggling against her walls. Ava moaned and began to rock her hips back and forth. Gwen hollowed her cheeks and sucked harder, bobbing her head faster. Peter tensed and growled as his balls tightened. He spewed his thick seed in her mouth, surprising her. Gwen pulled back in shock, allowing Peter to shoot out like a geyser.

Felicia quickly clamped her lips on his head and swallowed his cum. She sighed happily, "Delicious, hope you have enough for all of us." Peter smiled, "Oh don't worry I do." Felicia smiled and climbed on top of him. She aligned his head with her entrance and lowered herself. She bounced on his thick rod, moaning softly with every thrust. Felicia grabbed Gwen and pulled her in for a sensational kiss. They both moaned as Peter's cum transferred to each other's mouth. "Oh man, You two look so hot," Ava moaned loudly, playing with her nipples as Peter lapped at her pussy.

Felicia kissed Ava passionately, wrapped her tongue around hers. Peter plowed into Felicia with his superhuman strength, hitting her cervix over and over. Felicia screamed at the top of her lungs, "Oh F-Fuck Peter! I'm cumming... Oh g-god I'm cumming!" Peter grunted and came deep inside of her, filling her womb. Felicia shivered and let out high pitched squeaks as she climaxed. Her body went limp and she fell on the bed on her side.

Gwen gasped when she saw Peter still hard and ready to go. Ava giggled at her friend's response, "Spider powers, he can go all night." A devious grin grew Gwen's face, "Oh really?" She climbed on top of Peter and sat down on his member. Both of them moaned as she began to rock her hips back and forth. Peter grabbed her hips and thrusted upwards into her. Gwen threw her head back and cried out in pleasure. She rubbed her sensitive clit ferociously as Peter pounded her tight pussy.

Gwen gasped for air as her orgasm quickly swelled up in her stomach. "P-P-Peter, I'm gonna... OH GOD," Gwen screamed with a shaky voice. Peter howled out, his tongue still ravishing Ava's cunt. Gwen screamed at the top of her lungs and violently shook as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Peter stiffened, his sperm bursting inside of Gwen. She collapsed next to Felicia, uttering incomprehensible gibberish. Ava smiled at the two blondes, "Ok my turn!"

Mary Jane huffed as she waited outside of Peter's house after knocking on the door for a half hour. She groaned, "I know they're here." She huffed again in frustration and rummaged through her purse. She took out the spare key Peter gave her and opened the door. Mary Jane walked in and saw that the house was completely empty. "Hello? Anybody home," she called out as she walked through the house. She stopped in her tracks when she heard a sound from upstairs.

She cautiously walked up the stairs, the sounds getting louder as she got closer. She walked down the hallway and stopped at Peter's door, muffled moans escaping. Suddenly, someone let out a deafening scream, ringing through the entire house. Mary Jane threw all caution to the wind and rushed inside of Peter's room. She gasped when she saw Peter pumping into Ava from behind.

Peter turned to MJ's direction and gasped, "Mary Jane! What are you doing here?" Mary Jane just stood there staring at them, "I used the spare key you gave me." Felicia and Gwen soon recovered from their orgasms and sat up to see MJ. Mary Jane couldn't believe her eyes, "W-What's going on here." Ava chuckled nervously, "We're kinda a harem for Peter."

"We all love him very much and were willing to share him," Gwen put in. MJ stared at them in shock, "So you decide to fuck each other?" Felicia grinned, "You're saying it like it's a bad thing." MJ glared at her friends, "It IS a bad thing, polygamy is illegal." Ava laughed, "We're not gonna marry him, although it would be wonderful." Gwen got off the bed smirking, "MJ, didn't you tell me you had a thing for Peter?" MJ's turned red as Peter's costume, "Yeah, so what?"

Felicia got off the bed and began to slowly walk towards MJ, "You must be aching to be with him." MJ blushed harder and turned her head away from their gaze. Felicia rubbed her shoulders and began to kiss her neck. MJ tried to pull away but the blonde girl was a lot stronger than her. Felicia nipped her ear and teased her smooth skin, "C'mon Red, admit it, You want some of him too." Mary Jane tried desperately to stifle a moan, "I... I..."

Felicia turned MJ to face her and kissed her forcefully. MJ rejected at first but soon began to kiss back. Felicia pushed her tongue into her mouth and fought for dominance. She began to strip the redheaded girl and pulled her over to the bed. She pushed her back and kissed her body down to her dripping slit. Felicia licked along her lips and plunged inside of her. Mary Jane gasped as Felicia's wet tongue explored her wet tunnel.

Felicia rubbed Mary Jane's now hard clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body. MJ grabbed a handful of Felicia's hair and bucked her hips towards her face. Mary Jane threw her head back and let out a silent scream as she was brought to her climax. Her muscles relaxed and she fell back on the bed, gasping for air. Felicia turned to Peter with a smirk, "She's ready for you now."

Peter grinned and got in between MJ's thighs. He rubbed his head against her slit and gently pushed into her. MJ winced as Peter slowly filled her up and made contact to her hymen. Peter looked at her, waiting for the signal. MJ nodded and braced herself, allowing Peter to push through the fleshy barrier and bottom out. Peter stopped for a moment to let Mary Jane adjust to his member. She nodded, "Ok, You can go."

Peter grabbed her hips and began to thrust into her virgin cunt. Mary Jane wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, sucking on his tongue with vigour. Peter started to go faster, hitting her G spot in the possess. She moaned loudly in his mouth, holding him tighter. She pulled back from the kiss to breath. "P-Peter, fuck me, h-harder please," she said, her voice quivering. Peter cupped her tight ass and plowed into her wet channel.

MJ cried out in pure sexual bliss, ecstasy flooded her body as Peter pounded her sopping pussy. Ava, Gwen and Felicia watched on as they fingered each other. "Whoa this is hot," Ava purred. "Yeah, I think we have a new member of the group," Felicia moaned grinning. "Aww man, now I have to reorganize the schedule," Gwen half whined half moaned. Peter kissed MJ forcefully, lifting her up off the bed and pumped upwards into her.

MJ screamed uncontrollably, "Ah fuck... Peter! I'm cumming... Shit, I'm gonna cum!" Peter thrusted with his superhuman speed, his balls slapping against her ass. Both of them moaned simultaneously when their orgasms hit them. Peter's cum shot into her womb, filling her up. MJ wrapped herself around him, shaking from her orgasm. Peter relaxed and fell backwards on the bed bringing MJ with him. Both of them laid there out of breath. Mary Jane huffed, "Wow, that was..."

"Spectacular," Ava finished. "Amazing," Gwen said smiling. "Incredible," Felicia purred. MJ giggled, "All of the above." The girls crawled into bed and hugged close to Peter. Peter smiled, "I could do this all night." "Well, you're just gonna have to do it another night Mr. Parker," said a mysterious male voice. All of them shot up in the bed and covered themselves. Peter looked at the doorway to see Nick Fury grinning at him. "How did you get in my house," he asked astonished. "I have a key," Nick replied showing him the key. "Does everyone have a key to my house," Peter groaned.

"Get dressed, I'll be waiting for you outside," Fury said exiting the room. Peter groaned and got up from his bed. The girls pouted and crossed their arms over their chest. "Who does he think he is," Mary Jane grumbled. "The director of S.H.I.E.L.D., he basically runs the country," Ava sighed. Peter put on his mask, "Don't worry, I'll be bad soon, go nuts until I get back." Peter jumped out of his window and onto the roof to see a quinjet hovering over the house.

Peter entered it and flew with Nick to the S.H.I.E.L.D. base. Peter followed Fury through the base, "So what am I here for?" Nick opened a door with his keycard, "The Avengers need you, it's been speculated that the Goblin is putting together a team of super villains and we might be outmatched." Peter raised an eyebrow under his mask, "I told you I didn't want to be an Avenger, my team is enough."

Fury brought Peter into the Avengers training facility. He turned to Peter, "We need you to join, it's not forever. Just help us this time, please." Peter sighed, "Fine, what do I have to do?" Fury brought him to the center of the room, "First, you have to get stronger. I'll have someone come and train you personally. In the meantime, you'll be staying at the Avengers Mansion." Peter nodded and began to absorb the information.

~~~ Elsewhere ~~~

The Goblin hopped off his glider and walked into an abandoned warehouse. Suddenly, large boulders came flying at his head. He dodged them easily and smirked, "You'll have to do better than that." A dark figure crouched down in the corner, "What do you want?" The Goblin came closer, "I want your help, to destroy Spider-Man and his friends." The dark figure rose and came towards him, "Tell me Norman, why should I help you?" The Goblin growled, "You made me into this monster Otto, plus I know you want to kill the Spider as much as I do."

Otto Octavious, a.k.a. Doctor Octopus, groaned in defeat, "That is true, but the two of us alone can't stop him." The Goblin smirked, "That's why I'm assembling a team, he won't be able to fight off six of us." Otto raised an eyebrow, "Six? How are you going to find six people who want to kill Spider-Man?" The Goblin turned and got on his glider, "I have my ways."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

41.8K 2.2K 25
## [ 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐘 ] - 𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔰 ... in which 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒔 encounters...
18.5K 825 20
eight months after the events of the final battle with thanos and nothing in amaya rogers' life feels the same anymore [spider-man; far from home] ...
390K 10K 28
After Aunt May finds out that he's Spiderman, Peter Parker has nowhere to go. Tony Stark takes him in and learns what it's like to take care of a kid...
916 57 35
In spiderman head of the demon we delve into the complex life of Peter Parker, a remarkable young man torn between two identities. As Spider-Man, he...