Daddy's Best friend | 18+

By sexsationella

(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancรฉ." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me care... More

cast
starting off with
01| Meeting daddy
02| Fascination
03| Ice cream
04| Bruises
05| Slap
06| Rejection
07| Beg for it
08 | Brother
09 | Taste yourself
10 | Family
11 | Shower
12 | Morning chat
13 | Night sky
14 | Dead to me
15 | Cruel tears
16 | Don't touch her
17 | Ex wife
18 | Middle of the night
19 | Hard to let go
20 | Heartburn
21 | Stupid girl
22 | Make love
23 | Bloody
24 | Apalled
25 | Rumor has it
26 | Tolerate it
27 | His honesty
28 | Wildest dreams
29 | The tape
30 | It's okay
31 | Never sincere
32 | She knows
33 | Time to heal
34 | The phone call
35 | Invisible string
36 | Hurricane
37 | Welcome home
39 | My person
40 | Her letter
41 | Arrest him
42 | His approval
43 | The wedding
44 | The end
45 | Bonus chapter

38 | I belong to you

171K 3.8K 2K
By sexsationella

18+

      My body was shivering under his touch, his lips were still pressed against my skin. My hands trapped his cheeks while carefully lifting his face, my lips smushed against his while my body lifted against his chest. His arms wrapped around me as his hands traveled all across my back, his fingers wrapped around the back of my neck. It felt good to be touched by him like this again, my body welcomed him with no complaints.

I bit down hard on his bottom lip, and a loud groan left his lips while his hand tightened around the back of my neck. He suddenly flipped us, my back slammed hard against the bed, and my hair flushed against my cheeks. His biceps landed and trapped me in between, there was a dominant glint in his eyes.

He leaned down to my ear, the anticipation was killing me. "Take off your panties." He whispered inside my ear, his voice sounding very husky and deep.

It was like music to my ears.

His mouth hovered over mine, my tongue lightly touched his lips while I reached between us and slid them off. His lips pressed against mine again, this time the kiss was hungrier and deeper. My hands touched his abs, and the tips of my fingers were electrified. His kisses slowly traveled down my neck, where his mouth bit and sucked as my head tossed back against the pillow. His lips fell lower, across my chest to my stomach and my body was completely covered in shivers.

"Please..." I mumbled under my breath.

His hooded eyes glared up at me, his lips touched the inside of my thigh. My mouth parted with need, my hips raised a little till he smacked them back down.

He kissed deeper inside my thigh with a humming sound leaving his lips. "Beg," he whispered while biting my thigh even closer to my pussy. "darling."

My hands found the sheets, I squeezed the thin material between my fingers hoping for strength. I couldn't even focus on my breathing, everything around me felt so sensitive and my stomach felt dull with only lust filling it.

"Bat those pretty eyelashes of yours," he gently kissed my clit causing a whimper to pour from my mouth. "and beg."

God damn, he's so hot.

I locked eyes with him, his mouth hovering over the spot that needed him the most. "Please, fuck me with your tongue." I said, my words rushing and my eyelashes batting just like he likes it.

He smirked before lowering his mouth and keeping eye contact with me, his lips touched me and my head fell even more back. His mouth opened against my pussy, his tongue flicked over all my sensitive areas. My moans filled the air, his tongue focused on my clit as he kept licking it over and over again. My hand shot to his head where I tangled my fingers in his brown locks, I tugged on his hair repeatedly.

He sucked and kissed all over, his tongue started thrusting deep inside me. I jumped and my hands tried prying him off but he held me down with only one hand of his, and he started going even faster.

"I haven't tasted you in four years," he said. "stop fucking moving."

Oh my god, my nails were practically digging into the sheets.

He very quickly moved his finger inside me, he moved up and down inside me hitting my g-spot. My chest was heaving up and down, and my whines were loud along with my moans. He pulled away his mouth and inserted another finger, he watched me as he plunged his finger in and out of me. His other hand laid flat against my stomach, holding me down making sure I don't squirm away from him.

He picked up his pace, my body shook as he hit my g-spot one last time before I came. His mouth came down on me in an instant, licking and swallowing every drop of me. He licked me one last time before pulling away, my legs were shaking so badly as he trailed kisses back to my lips.

"Good girl." He said.

My lips slammed against his, I can't wait any longer. My shaky legs wrapped around his waist, his hand gripping my thigh while his other hand pulled down his boxers. He thrust deep inside me causing our mouths to part, a loud whimper left my lips while he kisses my neck making sure to leave hickeys everywhere.

"Oh, my god." I cried out loud, he felt even bigger if that's possible.

"Not god, baby." He chuckled right next to my ear, my body was vibrating underneath him.

His hips were moving slowly, he was waiting for me to adjust to his size again. I held on tight as he moved carefully making sure not to hurt me, he's gentle when it's needed and I love him for it.

"Harder, please." I whispered, for a second I thought he didn't hear me but his hips slammed right against mine.

My nails started digging into his biceps, he'll have marks all over his body by the time this is all over.

He thrust even deeper and harder, the bed was slamming against the wall causing the whole house to shake and I was thankful no one was here in the house. His hand pushed under my head wrapping his fingers with my hair, he yanked my head even further back while roughly fucking my pussy. I could feel myself losing it, my stomach was filled with him and my legs were shaking. His thrust became weaker, and I could tell he was losing it too.

We both came at the same time, his mouth roughly silenced my cries along with his. I was too distracted by kissing him, my body was clinging to his like it was my own personal life support. His hand was still caught between my hair, he pulled me up carefully while observing my face like he was looking for something.

"I'm going to bend you over and fuck you," he said. "is that okay?"

He's perfect, every part of him is perfect. The last time he bent me over didn't go so well for us, he knows that and is scared of that.

I didn't respond with words but a kiss. He was on his knees behind me, and his dick slowly slid back inside me. My head fell back against his shoulder, my hair probably covering his chest. It was slow and steady, he was kissing my shoulder and the back of my neck.

"Has anyone else touched you?" He asked against my skin.

My breathing deepened when he thrust just a little harder, would it have mattered? It's embarrassing that I haven't had sex in four years, I kissed and was flirty but never that intimate with anyone.

"No, only you." I said. "Has anyone touched you?"

He suddenly shoved me down with my knees apart and my ass in the air, he released my hair before focusing on my arms. He locked my hands behind my back holding them there, my face pressed into the sheets.

"Do you really think I'd let anyone touch something that belongs to you?" He teased, his words were rough but held every bit of honesty he has.

"I don't know, I found you in a strip bar." Yes, I wasn't letting that go.

He thrust his hips, my back arched when I felt him deep inside me. My cheeks became flushed, and my mouth was wide open.

"I'd throw money and slap their asses, and drink but I never fucked any of them." He seethed, angrily. "I never even thought about it because of your existence."

I think when he's angry, he's even hotter.

He held my wrist with one hand while his other hand pushed against my head, and he started ramming inside me. He was hitting every angle, my legs desperately wanted to slam shut but he would allow it. He didn't stop slamming inside me, every whimper that left my mouth just made him go harder. My eyes rolled back when he hit the same spot repeatedly, my legs were a shaking mess and his breathing became deeper.

He tightened his hand around both my wrist, he slowed down just to give me one last hard thrust causing both of us to come at the same time. My mouth was wide open while the sheets were embedded into my cheek, and his chest was pressed against my back. We both were sweaty, my hair was sticking to my forehead. He released my hands and my arms fell limp against the bed, he softly kissed the back of my shoulder.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked, his voice playful yet deep at the same time.

I lifted myself with my elbows, my head turned to the side trying to get a better angle of him. I stared deeply into his eyes, and his huge hand grabbed my pink cheek.

"You, I belong to you." I said with all seriousness.

"That's right, baby." He said before gently kissing my lips with my head still turned.

He pulled out of me and flipped us over again, this time I landed on top of him. My milky thighs trapping his waist, and both his hands touched my cheek holding back my hair. He sat up, my body was still on fire with his touch.

"You're mine, only mine."

"I'm yours." I said, reinsuring him.

"No, if we're going to do this we're going to be exclusive." He said, I could still feel the heat between my legs.

"Exclusive? No sharing?" I teased with a small smile, it never came to mind that I'd ever want someone else who isn't him.

His hand slid down my back where he tightly gripped my ass cheek, a soft moan left my lips and my pussy accidentally rubbed against his dick.

"I don't want anyone else touching you." He leaned against my lips, whispering it against my bottom lip.

"So let's put a title on this than." I said.

"You're mine, and I'm yours." He said. "I don't give a fuck what people think."

I wanted to smile like an idiot but I kept it inside, it felt good to hear those words from his mouth.

"Since we're being honest with each other, I did make out with a guy friend of mine." I whispered, my thumb stroking his sweaty abs. "I thought of you the whole time."

He smirked, wickedly. "I'm glad I've ruined every other man's touch for you."

"Maybe I just need to try harder."

His nails dug into my skin, my body lifted against his again and my mouth dangerously hovered over his. His hand then slapped my ass, hard probably causing a handprint just like he secretly wanted. I bit my lip, it stung yet it made me crave even more of him.

"Do it, and I'll fuck you in front of them." He says, harshly against my neck.

"Maybe I'll beg for it."

He smiled gently, his lips claiming mine causing a small content moan to brush the inside of his mouth.  Everything felt like home with him, his touch was familiar, his kisses were even more familiar along with his arms safely around my body. My nose touched his as I pulled away, this moment defined us in the best way. I wanted to cry in pure joy, I'd waited for this for so long.

"Don't ever leave me again." He whispered, his voice sounding so fragile with his eyes shut taking in every touch of mine.

"I won't, I promise." I said, while softly teasing his lips with my feathered lips. "I love you."

His eyes fluttered open, his hand still touching my cheek. "I love you so much, it hurts."

I'd never been loved like this before, it felt scary yet amazing at the same time knowing he'd never do anything to intentionally hurt me. I felt safe, I'd never felt that way before.

I love him more than I love myself.

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella
Tik tok: @ ellasbooks_

In desperate need of holy water after that..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 92 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...
7.4K 357 46
"I want to help you." His bright eyes sparkle in the moonlight. "You can't help me! You hurt me!" By now, the tears I had been desperately trying to...
478K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
272 14 20
โœ๏ธOne thing about my writing is I am very dialogue-heavy.โœ๏ธ When Persephone Athena James first met Bodhi Patrick O'Neill, a bond formed between them...