Hide and Seek: Married to My...

By enterthecircus

Sequel to "Married to My Master" Warning: This story is explicit, with graphic violence, mature language and... More

1. Aria
2. Alessandro
3. Aria
4. Alessandro
5. Aria
6. Alessandro
7. Aria
8. Aria
9. Alessandro
10. Aria
11. Alessandro
12. Aria
13. Alessandro
14. Aria
15. Aria
16. Alessandro
18. Alessandro
19. Aria
20. Aria
21. Alessandro
22. Aria
23. Aria
24. Aria
25. Alessandro
26. Aria
27. Alessandro

17. Aria

2.4K 56 12
By enterthecircus

This is Icelandic footballer, Rurik Gíslason, the inspiration behind Rurik's character. And also the person I got the name from!

*****************************************
"Rurik, please please just....go slow, ok? Slow and gentle. It's been a really—ahhhhhhh—long time...for me." He eased himself out, and slammed back into me to the hilt. I felt his cock poking my cervix, and I squirmed uncomfortably. He gave me no indication that he had heard me; it was like he was possessed.

I tried to pry my wrist out of his tight grip, thinking maybe he was just way too in the moment and needed me to bring him back to Earth. He tightened his hands on my wrists and pulled out of me again. I tensed and closed my eyes, bracing myself for him to slam into me.

But he wasn't moving. I pried one eye open and saw him glaring at me, "Keep your fucking eyes open while I fuck you, Malia. And stop trying to pull your hands away...unless you want me to use handcuffs?"

Hell no!

"No. No I do not want you to use handcuffs. I want you to be gentle, Rurik. I'm scared. You're scaring me!" Melody had said he was a freak, and I could tell he was seriously overdue to get laid, but I didn't want an Alessandro 2.0. I could deal with him being passionate and even dominant, but I refused to be tied up during sex.

I refused to feel like I had absolutely no control and couldn't put an end to this if I wanted to.

And I already kinda wanted to.

But Rurik just continued to glare at me, still holding my wrists in his iron grip. He suddenly chuckled and lowered himself down to nibble on my ear. He started thrusting again, but this time more slowly and gently. I relaxed and closed my eyes. I wished he'd release my wrists, but at least he wasn't trying to break me anymore.

"Malia...Eyes on me." My eyes flew open and made contact with his. He still looked at me intensely as he slowly ground his hips on top of me. I was still a little scared, but staring directly into his bright blue eyes was strangely erotic, and I felt myself getting wetter. Rurik smirked.

He lowered himself again and went back to nibbling my earlobe, and then muttered , "I waited two years for this, baby. And then nearly a year of being your boyfriend...having to jack off every time we went out and you wore your tight little outfits. God your fucking curves, Malia... You have no idea how many cold showers I took, trying not to imagine what it would be like to run my hands down your body...to lick and suck your breasts." He moved his head away from my ear and dipped it down to take one of my breasts into his mouth.

I moaned and squirmed as he sucked and licked my nipple obscenely, still fucking me slowly. He released my breast from his mouth, and gave my nipple one last lick before he moved back up to my neck, kissing and sucking harshly again. I tried to move my head away a bit and said, "Baby, that feels incredible, but you're going to leave so many mar—"

"And then when you finally let me inside your home, and you'd sit on my lap. Did you feel how hard I was for you? Were you teasing me on purpose, baby?" I eyed him, wondering if he was joking, and then chuckled awkwardly.

"Uh...no. I'm just...stupid, I guess. You never even really hit on me. You were always so...gentle. A gentleman." He chuckled darkly, and I tensed.

He just reminded me of Alessandro again.

He continued sucking my neck, probably leaving the biggest hickey in the history of the world, and I was about to protest again when he bit me. I jerked and tried to get away from him, but he was still pinning my wrists down.

"What the fuck, Rurik??? Ow! That fucking hurt!"

It didn't feel like he'd broken the skin, but still.

What the fuck!

He unclamped his jaw and dipped his head to suck my other breast, not even responding to what I'd just said. He was still fucking me slowly, but I could feel my lubrication drying up as my neck throbbed.

"Two years of blue balls fucking hurts, Malia. And I do understand, baby. It's not your fault your ex husband is a fucking monster." He started fucking me a little faster. "But in the bedroom, I can be a monster, too." My eyebrows shot up. "I've been holding back for over two years, baby. And I love you so much, but I can't hold back anymore. I slowed down for you, because I do love you, and I want you to feel good. And I'll take care of you tomorrow, when you're sore. I promise...But you got two years of slow, so now it's time for us to go fast."

Oh shit.

He pulled out completely, released my wrists, and flipped me onto my stomach.

"Get up on your hands and knees, Malia." I didn't move, terrified of what was coming next.

"Rurik, you can't put it in my ass, ok? I'm not rea—"

"On your hands and knees now. I'm not going to fuck your ass tonight, baby. Not before I clean you out. And you can tell me what to do all you want outside of the bedroom, and I'll do it for you happily. But in here, I'm in charge. Got it?"

No. No don't got it.

I felt him pulling my butt cheeks apart and his erection gently nudged my asshole, making me tense. He leaned down and put his mouth against my ear, "Got it?"

I nodded furiously and said yes, then quickly got up onto my hands and knees. We were definitely going to have to talk about all of this in the morning.

He moved his cock away from my ass and lowered it towards my pussy, which was significantly drier now. On some level, I knew he wouldn't hurt me. He had proven to me that he was nothing like Alessandro.

He was trying to protect me from Alessandro!

He was kind, patient and sweet to me and Daniel. I often compared him to my father, and my father had never once laid a hand on me. But I compared Everyday Rurik to my dad. And this wasn't Everyday Rurik. This was Bedroom Rurik. And Melody was right.

Bedroom Rurik was a freak.

Everyday Rurik would never hurt me, but I didn't know what to expect from Bedroom Rurik. What had he even meant by "clean you out"?? Like a laxative? I had a feeling whatever he meant would be uncomfortable at best.

He pushed his cock into my pussy a little, but thinking about him cleaning me out had officially dried me up completely. He stopped pushing in and withdrew the tip. I felt him slide his head underneath me, face up. I could feel his warm breath between my legs, and then his tongue began to lap at my folds. I moaned as he expertly licked and sucked on my clit, then stuck his tongue in my pussy.

He paused briefly to moan and then mumbled, "Fuck, baby.... I could do this all night. You taste so fucking sweet..." I barely contained a squeal as he tilted his head upwards and bit down lightly on my clit. "I want you to cum on my tongue, Malia. And then I'm going to fuck you from behind while I play with your pussy, and I want you to cum on my cock. Ok?"

I could barely speak as his tongue continued to lick my folds like I was the best dessert he'd ever tasted, but I managed a nearly incoherent, "Yes."
He reached a hand up and started fingering me while he continued to eat me out. I felt his finger curl a little, hitting what I assumed was my g spot, and then he sucked hard on my clit.

My body jerked as I came, literally squirting my cum onto his face. He moaned loudly and whispered, "Fuck. Yes." And then I came again.

My body was dangerously close to collapsing, but I willed myself to stay upright as he slid out from under me. He'd already given me multiple orgasms, and I badly wanted him to cum now. In me, on me. Whatever. He'd definitely earned it by now.

"I'm going to fuck you now, baby, and it's probably going to hurt because I'm not going to be gentle. But I'll play with your clit so you cum, while I cum in you. I want you to wait for me, ok? Can you do that, baby?" I nodded almost drunkenly, and he wasted no time before plunging into me. I honestly didn't know if I had another orgasm in me; I was exhausted and really wanted him to finish quickly so I could sleep. Daniel was usually up around 6 AM, maybe 6:30 the latest.

But Rurik clearly wasn't on the same page, because his wild thrusting went on forever. Daniel had gone to bed later than usual,  but it had only been about 9 PM when Rurik had carried me into his bedroom...and the clock on the bedside table said it was currently 11:24!

The bed knocked against the wall every time he slammed into me, and I was just about to warn him that he was going to wake up Daniel when he angled his hips upwards, hitting my g spot with his dick. His hand traveled down to my clit and he began to pull, twist, and tug while he continued his hard thrusts.

"I'm about to cum in you, baby. Cum with me. I want to feel your pussy squeeze my cock, baby. Cum, Malia."

We both came hard, and I screamed as he shot his warm liquid deep into my womb. My protected womb. He held himself inside of me for a while, making sure every single drop was out, and then he slowly pulled out. I shakily laid down onto my stomach and shut my eyes.

I heard him walking around the bed and into the bathroom. He came back shortly, and I felt him gently wiping our cum from between my legs. He carefully picked me up and placed me higher up on the bed, draping the luxuriously soft covers over my body. He climbed in next to me and snuggled up behind me, and I quickly drifted off to sleep.

...But moments later, my phone rang. I groaned, annoyed, and lifted my head to look for my phone. It was on the dresser near Rurik's side of the bed. I sighed, not having an ounce of energy left to go get it. "Baby, can you answer that? I don't even know who would be calling me this late... Maybe it's Melody?"

He wordlessly got up and picked up the phone. "Who is that? Is that Melody?" I asked sleepily. He ended the call without saying anything and came back to bed, wrapping his arms securely around my waist.

"No...I'm not sure, but I think that might have been Alessandro...He kind of sounded like he was mad... At Melody."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 670 22
"I'm not your toy." "Yes, you're my toy, Tesoro. Mine to fuck, and mine to do with as I please. I could break you in half too, if I want. So watch yo...
5.1M 149K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
3.9K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
651 23 19
* #1 in Interracialmarriage* This book contains very strong language and well-detailed sex scenes. Read at your own risk. "Ari, I know what you ar...