Red Blood Century

By RomanceFanatic028

Anastasia's visit to her grandmother's house takes an unexpected turn when her curiosity leads her to the lon... More

Hi Guys ❤️
01 Shaman of the west village
02 The Raven Bird
03 Unexpected Meeting (1)
04 Unexpected Meeting (2)
05 Am i a healer?
06 Let's make a plan
07 Entering the forbidden forest
08 Got trapped into the loop
09 Powerful creature of hell
10 Sassy Ghost
11 A handsome stranger
12 Revenge planning
13 One heart, two souls
14 Old acquaintance
15 Controlled by a higher power
16 Anastasia is scared
17 Murder in the village
18 My Imaginary Friend
19 Attending the funeral
20 He is back
21 Where is the hell's portal?
22 Diamond Palace
23 Always going to protect you
24 Name on the tombstone
25 You are adopted
26 He will ruin you too
27 Helping the ghost boy
28 Proposal
29 Deja Vu
30 Old Married Couple
31 She choosed this fate
32 Do you love him?
33 It is not a reunion
34 I need you
35 Returning back home
36 Stalker
37 I'll protect myself
38 Your worst nightmare
39 Graveyard hunting
40 Blood at the night
41 Game of destiny
42 Witches
43 Pure heart
44 Hell dimension
45 Meeting Lilith
46 Scary Visions
47 Changed appearance
48 Cupid's Touch
49 Past Link
50 Red head's wrath
51 Angels never lie
52 Marry her or die!
53 Challenge Accepted!
54 Protecting my family
55 An Evil Blessing
56 Time is Crucial
57 Want me to stay?
58 We are ENGAGED?
60 Betrayal
61 Memory box
•I wont update anymore •
62 Have we met before?
63 What happened yesterday?
64 Kill him with good looks
65 Special Guest
66 What's the loophole?
67 The Orphanage
68 I Am Jealous?
69 Party Invitation
70 Who is Dahlia? (1)
71 Who is Dahlia? (2)
72 Unveiling Radiance
73 Reckonings and Revelations
74 Red thread of fate
75 Echoes of the Past
76 We can't abandon her
77 You are a killer!

59 Death is not the end

62 10 0
By RomanceFanatic028

While taking small steps, Anastasia went towards Ezen. She was afraid about falling on the wet ground. But thankfully, it didn't happened.

"Thank goodness I found you. You know how much time it took me to find you." She said with worried expression. She tried to look at his face but he was facing the other direction, like he didn't wanted her to see him.

"Ezen?" Anastasia placed her hand on his shoulder and turned him around to see him. She knew something was wrong, that's why she was concerned.

As Ezen turned, She was shocked. "Y- you are turning?" She saw his human like figure slowly turning demonic. She was not scared by seeing him like that, she was just worried about the burn mark he had on his cheek because of the effect of the holy water. "Are you okay?" She tried to touch his cheek in hope of healing it, but Ezen stopped her.

He held her hand and pushed her away from him. "Anastasia please don't touch me." He knew that he loose control over himself whenever he turns into his demonic form. What if he accidentally hurt her in the moment of rage? He didn't wanted that. That's why he told her to stay away. "Anastasia please go! I don't want to hurt you"

Anastasia knew she should leave, but don't know why her heart was telling her to stay. "Fine I'll stay away from you. But atleast, let me help you. Maybe I can do something to stop you from turning."

Ezen sighed. He was already in pain because of the holy water and now, he also needed to control his blood lust. It was very hard for him to keep calm. "It's okay. You don't need to do anything. This effect will cool down after some hours. So please... just leave."

"It's not just about you Ezen. I can't leave you here alone. There are many people here. What if you lost your control and did something? No! I can't let that happen. I am not going anywhere!" Anastasia was determined.

"Fine! Do whatever you want, but just stay away from me" Ezen said while giving up.

Because of her sensitive hearing, Anastasia heard few footsteps walking towards them. She looked and Ezen and thought what if those people saw him?

Ezen also sniffed the smell of the blood bank coming towards them. He was about to pounce on them, when Anastasia suddenly came out of no where and hugged him. He was so shocked by her sudden act that's why he couldn't even move his body. His mind felt like it was in peace. The blood lust he had before, was gone. After few second when his mind was calm he tried to push her away but Anastasia stopped him.

"Shh.. Don't move! they are here" saying that, she moved closer to him and hugged him tightly.

Ezen didn't know what she was trying to do, but he decided to go with the flow and acted like they were having a moment.

Suddenly, two drunk couple who was trying to find a empty space, saw them. "Woah! Looks like this place is already taken." The drunk guy said. He held his girlfriend's hand and dragged her somewhere else. "Let's find some other place baby."

Seeing those couple leave, Anastasia sighed and broke the hug. She looked at Ezen and apologized. "I am sorry. I didn't meant to make you uncomfortable. I know you don't like being touched- but I really didn't had any choice. If those people who have seen you then it would be ruckus, and I didn't wanted it to happen."

"It's okay.. You don't need to explain anything. Actually I wanted to say tha.." before he could thank her for controlling the situation, a raven came flying towards him and sat in his shoulder.

The raven has bought a message for him.

Ezen closed his eyes and groaned. "Why now?" He whispered. He looked and Anastasia and tried to tell her that he needed to leave. If the work was not important, then he would have stayed but now, it was impossible.

Anastasia understood that he wanted to leave that's why she agreed. "It's okay you can leave. I can take care of myself."

"Are you sure?" He asked while being worried. If the first vision turned true then Anastasia might get stabbed. How can he leave her when he knows she will be in danger? 

"You don't need worry about me. I have plenty of things to keep myself safe" She said while showing off her new shinny bracelet. She made this in the morning to protect herself.

"Shadow self!? What are you going to do with it?" Ezen said while being confused.

"I'll tell you about this later. But first, leave!" She urged him to go.

"Fine! But I'll try to come as soon as possible."

"Then bye bye" She smiled waving at him to tell him to leave.

Ezen found it weird about why she was urging him to go so many times? Does she not like his presence? Without saying anything to her, he just left disappointedly.

After Ezen disappeared from her sight, Anastasia sighed with relief. She clenched her chest and whispered. "Oh god... Why this always happens with me when he is around? Why can't I control my powers?" Her eyes slowly started to change into purple colour. This thing always happens whenever she touches him. "Calm down.. calm down." She tried to take deep breath. "I hope this soul bounding ends tomorrow after the wedding. After that, this eye change and other thing would also stop." She was doubtful. "It will stop right?"

***

While, at the church. Morana took everyone inside the secret room. She layed Catherine on the ground and started to chant something.

After some time, the old woman started to cough blood out from her mouth. Her son took out the handkerchief and wipes the blood. He looked at Morana pleadingly. "Mother goddess what is happening?" He begin to cry.

Morana became serious. "I think it's her time. She has to die."

"What!?" Equinox became shocked. "But- how can a immortal die? I thought it was not possible."

Morana looked at Equinox and answered calmly. "Not every immortal gets rights to choose when they die. Some people accept being immortal on their own, while the others gets cursed."

"So.. this old lady got a curse of being immortal?" Equinox asked.

"Yeah" Morana nodded and started to calm Catherine down. "Don't worry Catherine. You'll be in peace very soon."

After hearing that, Catherine's son started weeping loudly. "No! Mom please no." He hugged his mom tightly.

If someone else heard about their death then they would cry, but Catherine didn't shed a single tear. She was actually very happy when she heard it.

Catherine looked at Morana and said something while stuttering. "D-does that mean... I'll be free from curse? M-my punishment will be over?"

Morana caressed Catherine's head gently. "Yes... It is already over. You will be free."

"Really? I can go...." While speaking, Catherine's breath started to decrease. She was finding it hard to breath.

After struggling for while, her soul left her body. Her eyes was wide open, while her body turned cold.

Even after dying, Catherine's face was smiling. It finally got what it wished.

Morana sighed and wiped her tear while closing Catherine's eyes with her hand. "This is the tough part of my job." She closed her eyes and suddenly Morana's eyes turned white. She could feel Catherine's soul moving past her and going to the afterlife.

When Morana became normal again, She saw Catherine's body floating in the air towards the light. When the body went towards the light, it disappeared.

"Mom! No!" Catherine's son screamed.

Morana tried to console him. "Don't worry my son. Death is not the end." She caressed his head with motherly affection. "For so many years you took care of her like your own mother. Even after knowing her truth, you kept it secret." She smiled. "You are a good child Joshua"

Joshua started to cry. "But what now? I don't have anyone in my family except her."

"It's okay my child. I bless you to have a wonderful family in the future." She wiped his tears. "But first, you need forget everything about this."

"What!?" Joshua became shocked.

"When a human intervene in the supernatural realm, It won't be good for anyone. That's why you need to forget everything Joshua." Morana looked in his eyes and hypnotised him. "Now go home and sleep. Wake up tomorrow with new start. Okay?"

Joshua nodded and started to walk out of the room towards his home in a trance state.

"This is so cruel. How can you do that?" Equinox who was watching everything silently, couldn't take it. "No one in this world has right to take away someone's memory." She knows how it feels, because someone also took her memories from her.

"Sometime what we think is cruel, is actually good for us." Morana said in serious tone. "Take reincarnation for example. When person gets born again, they don't remember their past life. If they remembered then they would always dwell on their past and forget about their present." She knew what she did might be cruel for others, but it was for their good.

"Yeah, but.."

"Equinox! I have to lot of other works to do. How about you tell me what you want to know and then leave?" Morana said while sitting in the chair.

Equinox sighed and sat on the chair beside her. "Actually, I need your help. Do you know Larissa and Julian?"

Morana thought about it. "Yeah. I know them. Those ungrateful brats were never satisfied with anything." She shrugged her head in disappointment. "Say what do you want to know about them?"

"I want to find a way to kill them." Equinox was determined. "They are not only danger for us, they are also a danger for the world."

"I didn't expected that." Morana raised her eyebrows. "You know they works for your mother. Right?"

"Yeah. But I don't care. My main focus right now is to find a way to end them." She don't know what she is going to do. But she needs to find a way.

Morana smirks. "Fine. But I am only allowed to tell about it in hints."

"Yeah go ahead, I know I can surely understand it."

"Good" Morana admired her confidence. She smiled and handed her something.

"Dahlia?" Equinox took it in her hand and got confused by seeing it. "What is this flower going to do?"

Morana chuckled. "Find it yourself."

"Uhh.." she couldn't understand. "Can you please give me one more hint?"

"Okay, listen this clearly. It's a poem." She cleared her throat to start. "The one who gives light to dark. Without her human's life will spark.  The one who writes our fates, said sun who slowly whispered. Now I only have one question, where did she disappeared?"

"What!? Who made that poem?" Equinox got more confused.

"I know it is terrible. A kid made this poem. I thought it resembles your answer that's why I said it." Morana chuckled. "But isn't this poem cute?"

"Cute? Yeah little. But right now, my head can't process anything." Her eyes slowly fell on the clock. "Oh no!" She stood up. There is only 2 minutes left before 12. She need to leave!

"What happened?" Morana asked.

"My friend is in trouble, i need to go." Equinox answered.

"Who?" She tilted her head. "Anastasia?"

"You know her?" Equinox was astounded.

"Of course I do. How can i forget her?" Morana looked at the clock. "No need to worry. Stay here until I tell you to go."

"But she needs me. What if something happened to her? Larissa is after her life." Equinox got worried.

"I told you! Don't interfere in that situation. It's her test. Let's see if she pass or fail." If Anastasia was in trouble some other time then Morana would have went to protect her.

But now things were different. She have to fight alone. She has confidence that Anastasia can protect herself.

Right now, All we have to do now is just wait and watch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 15 18
A girl from an orphanage goes on a journey to find out who she is, but when she comes across an old woman her life changes forever and the journey an...
34.5K 4K 48
Secrets can be Powerful. ...But they can also be Deadly. Unable to weld magic dooms Julia to a life of servitude and drudgery. Desperate to break fre...
110K 6.1K 23
Evil spirits. A cursed prince. Death itself in disarray. Iris just wants to go home, but fate has other plans for this young priestess and her odd co...
8.8K 408 10
"You have no idea what I am capable of," he warned lowly, "I can kill your family in one blink, I can finish your entire world and make you come begg...