{ π“π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π–π’πœ...

By hir0sa

"Have you ever thought of thinking about yourself?" Ever since Philip has gotten independence, things took a... More

πŽππ„: The contract.
π“π–πŽ: Messy situations
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: The Great City of Eleutheria
π…πŽπ”π‘: Back in Time.
π…πˆπ•π„: Heck of a Day
6 // Back again
{ 7: Sister Palau!! }
{ 8: Another Face. }
{ 9: Part 1 }
{ Secrets. }
{ 9: Part 2. }
{ 10: Wait. what? }
{ 11: Suprise! }
{ 12: .. }
{ 13: Familiar faces, familiar enemies.}
{ 15: Plane rides to the North and Pacific }.
{ 16: Separation. }
{ 17: Crisis and Thought. }
{ 18: North, seriously? }
{ 19: Shards }
rewriting this book??
continue or rewrite?
π“π–π„ππ“π˜: Continuation.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„: New friend, Old foe.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ: Reunited

{ 14: Information }

308 13 0
By hir0sa

Philip's POV.

I sighed as I got off my plane, but smiling at my staff as they escorted me out. It wasnt an official visit, but im sure China would be FUMING. It didnt matter, though.

My assistant, Reyes walked with me, carrying my luggage. I wanted to, but he just insisted. He's a really nice man.

"Oh? Taiwan ba yan?" My eyebrows raised, looking at a figure in the distance. I turned my head over to Reyes who nodded.

"Yes po." He nodded at me as I saw the island head over to me.

"Republic of China," I addressed him while bowing my head. I was in this island which he calls home, so obviously I wanted to be formal.

Even though I couldnt see his mouth, I knew he was smiling underneath that mask. "Philippines. No need for formalities, just call me Taiwan." I looked at him. He was fairly tall, taller than me. He wore some pretty nice clothes aswell.

"Oh.. if that's so then just call me Phil or Philip.." I look down nervously. Taiwan just laughed.

"Anyway. This doesnt seem like the best place to talk, why dont we head into my car to my building?" He asked questionably, and I only nodded. I followed him while Reyes followed me.

We headed to the little building which was just a barrier from the runaway and the outside, we got out of that building and into Taiwan's car.

My staff were going to fly back to Philippines to get what they needed and what I also.

Reyes and I hopped in the back, and Taiwan in the front. One of his workers were driving.

"Hm. I heard you're Russia and that commie's ally now, what a shame." Taiwan started a conversation. Which is what people usually say to me these days when they first see me. Its alright though..

"Yeah. How so was it a bad idea?"

The island laughed at me, and I was just fuming inside. "Its all over your face, you probably regret it. Also, you shouldve allied with the real China, you know?" He said, I could feel his smug smile.

"What benefits me from it?" I snickered to myself, I was just kind of curious on how he would reply. "Everything. You have me." Taiwan looked back and winked. I rolled my eyes.

The car was silent after that.

Until we arrived back at Taiwan's building was when we actually struck a real conversation.

We went to his office and I told Reyes to go talk with any other staff members or looked around the place.

"So.. why'd you come visit?"

He questioned. Sitting down on his chair, and signalling me to sit down on the chair opposite of him. I did.

I stayed silent, and looked up at his eyes.

"Please keep this a secret, if you dont already know.."

Taiwan looked already so curious.

"You know, a week ago, I met up with South Korea for some information and..."

"He said that Martial was alive, do you know anything about this?" Taiwan's eyes widened and he fixed his posture.

"He is? Thats shocking. It was pretty big news- atleast for east and southeast asia." Taiwan said intrigued. I nodded.

"So you dont know?"

"I knew there was a posibility he was still alive- but, I didnt know whether it was true or not.."

I sighed.

"Maybe you have something on it. Perhaps.. did Ame tell you anything on it?" He shrugged, and looked down on his table.

"America? I dont know."

Does this guy know anything on it? I bet it was a mistake wasting money just to travel here.

"Actually, I think I do. Since Hawaii is his state, he probably knew." He took out a piece of paper, looking at it. "He hasnt told me anything, but he probably tracks the immigrants who go and live there."

Damn. This guy was smart, he was useful.

"I'd um.. have to do a bit of research first; which could take days or atleast a week." I expected that, but atleast Ill get some bit of information.

"Is there any other thing you want to ask?"

"I mean.. its nothing major but like, are you not China's brother?"

Taiwan's eyes widened and that, but it soon turned into giggle. "No, why do people assume that? Its complicated." He laughed, as he turned to his computer.

I didnt have anymore questions, abd it was a bit awkward to be sitting in silence. "Well, anyway. Anything else?" He gave me a bit of a smile.

I shrugged. "Uhm.. not anything that I want to know of." He nodded, "Alright, so if you uhm check into reception Im pretty sure there's rooms at the top of the building, theyll give you a key card." He explained to me. I just nodded.

"I think thats all.. Anyway, Ill get back to work. Maybe we could have dinner together." He said.

I got up from my chair and walked to the door, while he went back to his computer. I stopped.

"Taiwan. How's Ame anyway? Didnt he visit you?" I turned my head, already at the door way. Taiwan looked up from his computer, with a curious face which turned into a smile.

"He's doing fine." I smiled at him as I left.

_________________

"Augh." Philip heard a knock at the door. He was already so exhausted and tired from the trip, but he got up anyway and opened the door.

"Yes?" He raised a brow tiredly, and saw a beautiful woman at the door. "Ah, Mr. Philippines, was it?" She asked in a sweet tone. I nodded.

"Mr. Taiwan wants you to come to his office, he didnt say anything about it." She bowed he head as she left, leaving Philip to stand there. He groaned and quickly went to grab his belt, putting it around his waist and got out. Of course with his card as he locked the door behind him.

He went to the elevator and went to the floor that Taiwan's office was in, and walked to the very room.

"Taiwan! You needed me?"

He called, forgetting to knock the door. And mouthing 'oops'.

"Oh, Phil, it was actually easier than expected!" He said with a cheesy grin and made a hand movement signalling Phil to come over to him. He closed the door and quickly walked over to the Island.

"So, yes, it says there was a 'Martial Law' who lives in Hawaii. And America new about this," He pointed to something on his screen.

Philip's eyes widened in suprise. "And yet he didnt tell me?" He muttered angrily but Taiwan heard.

"There are many secrets he has to keep.." He shrugged. This time Phil wasnt mad, but he was definetly mad at America. He expected Martial to be alive, and glad he was. But it was jyst too much for him.

"Oh.. thanks Taiwan."

He said in a sad tone. Taiwan seemed to notice it and slightly frowned.

"No worries.. Ah, I heard you're going to North Korea."

He said a bit annoyed. Philip nodded, "Yes.. I dont think Im even ready to meet Martial." Taiwan stood up and walked closer to Philip, stopping just infront him.

"You'll do fine. I believe you'll finally be relieved." He gave the filipino a soft, warn smile, and Philip gave a sad smile and nodded.

"Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658 17 33
Here's my new book! This story will talk about that our hero Philippines,is the father of TaΓ―wan,China,Japan,Nekomi,Palau,NK,SK,Korni and Timor-Leste...
28.9K 1.3K 42
Philippines AU "What am I to begin with?" "Who am I?" "What is this memory...?" "What's my purpose?" The short country limps towards the deity, clutc...
3.7K 140 14
One by one, the past had tormented and ripped them apart from themselves. One had become selfish. One of blinded loyalty. One still of mourning of lo...