๐—œ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ...

By Bi-toxic

"๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚". "๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ?". "๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜†, ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ......". ๐—๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—–๐—ผ... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
AESTHETICS โœจ
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY-SIX
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
Chapter THIRTY-SIX
Epilogue

Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN

7.5K 217 28
By Bi-toxic

"Bullshit". Thomas seethed as he and the rest of the team walked into the locker room murmuring curses. They had just finished their semi final game and they won, just not how they expected it to go.

"Everyone calm down". Ryan spoke as he eyed his teammates. Everyone of them were tensed, some angry and some still shocked by what happened during the game.

"Calm down? Did you even see what happened there? An illegal tackle and all he gets is a yellow card, bullshit". Thomas fumed.

The team were in their last twenty minutes of the semi final match which advances them to the finals with a 59-30 score of them leading the other team, the rival team, Rex's team.

Jamie, their wide receiver had just scored a touchdown which summed up the fifty nine points.
The game was going good on their side until a loud groan echoed through the field. Everyone's attention turned to Jamie who was sprawled on the ground gripping on to his ankle with both hands, and Adam backing away from him.

It was evident what had happened, it was a tackle, an illegal one at that from Adam, Rex's friend and a defender to the other team. The boys were ready to tear the obnoxious defender to shreds especially Ryan, but he was to busy holding back Thomas from getting himself a red card.

The team watched as Jamie was taken out in a stretcher off the field, it was agonizing but the game continued when Jamie got substituted with Ryan scoring another touchdown followed by Cole scoring a field goal summing up a total of sixty eight points as the game ended.

"Of course I saw what happened I was there". Ryan deadpanned. "Shut the fuck up and calm down". Thomas eyed his captain warily, nobody was more pissed off about what happened to Jamie than Ryan was but he was trying his best to hide it and so Thomas threw both his hands in the air defensively as he went and sat on one of the benches.

"You're pissed off, I'm pissed off, we all are but we need to stay level headed before anyone of us does something stupid". Ryan reasoned with his teammates and narrowed his eyes at Thomas as he finished his last statement.

Not long after Coach Marshal strode into the locker room with an unreadable expression on his face. The older man's expression softened a little when he saw how depressing the room was before he cleared his throat, signalling his presence to the boys.

"How's Jamie?". Cole asked in a low voice.

"I haven't gotten any news yet". Coach Marshal replied. "But that's one of the reasons I'm here, I need the three of you to go to the hospital since you guys are the closest to him". The coach added as he pointed between Cole, Ryan and Jayson, whereas the three boys only nodded in return as they hurried to change.

"What about us Coach?." Scott called out. "The rest of you can go tomorrow once we know how the situation is". The coach stated.

"I've already filed a complaint about Adam and the team and from what I'm hearing, this isn't the first time such foul play has happened".

"Plus it seems like Adam might have been under an influence of some sort". Coach Marshal explained.

"You're saying he was on drugs?". Scott murmured in disbelief and the older man nodded. The team had joke about them being on drugs because of how violent they play, but it was nothing more than that, a joke. Everyone in the locker room was taken aback by the information except Ryan and Jayson who wore an unimpressed look on their faces and Thomas who snorted.

"Well I've got to go see what the officials have to say about this, the three get your asses to that hospital, stat". The older man said he exited the room.

~~~~~

"-yeah and Thomas was on the verge of snapping Rex into pieces if Ryan didn't hold him back". Cole laughed as he gave Jamie a run down of what happened on the field while Jamie was taken to the hospital.

The boys got to the hospital a couple of minutes after they left and have been keeping Jamie company for the past hour and a half. Thankfully Jamie didn't need any surgery but his ankle was hurt pretty bad, dislocated even, which resulted in him wearing a cast and staying off the feet for the next 6-8 weeks.

"Well leave it to Thomas to avenge me am I right?". Jamie smiled.

"Yeah". Cole paused. " How are you feeling?".

"Meh, asides from my leg hanging about two feet up in the air, I'm good". Jamie reassured.

"Plus the doctor said in about four weeks this baby will be healed up". Jamie sighed as he tried to touch the cast but winced slightly.

"The doctor said four to six weeks". Ryan corrected the dark haired boy who just eyed him from the bed.

"Well, he said as long as I don't put too much pressure on the feet I can get the cast off on the fourth week". Jamie said.

"To take off the cast not for complete healing, so four to six weeks is about right". Ryan explained.

"Geez did you also ask about the medications I get to take or the exercises I get to do for better healing, dad?". Jamie narrowed his eyes at Ryan who had an unimpressed look on his face.

"Childish much".

"Yeah that's what I thought". Was all Jamie said.

"Well Cole and I have to leave now". Jayson muttered, clearly tired and drained. "You staying?". Jayson asked as he turned his gaze to Ryan.

"Yeah, I'll stay with him till his parents arrive". Ryan answered and Jayson only nodded.

"Get better soon idiot". Cole muttered with a soft smile on his face as he walked towards the door, Jayson following after him.

The two walked out of the building and down to the parking lot where they both entered Jayson's car and strapped in.

They drove in silence until Cole's phone rang and he picked it up.
"Hey Mom". The blonde mumbled tiredly.

"Hey baby, your dad told me what happened, how's he doing?".

"Asides from the fact he has to be off his feet for a month and a week or two, he's good". Cole replied.

"That's good, and you?".

"I'm fine". Cole paused as he looked at Jayson from the corner of his eye, the brunette's gaze was fixated on the road and didn't falter.

"Are you and dad home yet?". Cole asked.

"No hunny, there was an emergency on your dad's end and I'm gonna have to stay at work late to make sure these documents gets sorted out properly, have you eaten anything?".

Cole sucked in a sharp breath as he felt Jayson's hand gently caress his thigh.

The blonde looked at the other boy who's gaze was still fixated on the road as his hand gently squeezed Cole's thigh and rested there.

"Cole?".

"Huh? Yes I mean n-no, I wasn't hungry I'm good". Cole said.

"Uh huh, anyways there's lasagna in the fridge so you can heat that up and eat when you get home, we'll see tomorrow. Good night I love you".

"Yeah, love you too mom". Cole replied as he hung up.

"You were never that responsive when I touched you before". Jayson spoke up.

"You caught me off guard is all". Cole muttered as he felt his cheeks heat up.

"Hmm".

"Have you told your parents about Jamie's condition?". Cole asked.

"Yeah I texted my mom when we first got to the hospital and I think she passed the news on to my dad". Jayson replied with a straight face.

"My parents aren't coming home tonight". Cole said softly.

"Hmm".

"So could you maybe sleep over?". Cole asked.

"Of course". Jayson replied.

The drive continued as the two boys let the silence sink back in with Jayson stroking and caressing Cole's thigh and the blonde blushing each time he felt the tingling sensation.

"Cut it out already!".

The two got to Cole's house a few minutes before midnight where they took a quick shower and put on more comfortable clothes. They both shared the lasagna and laid in bed together.

"Well today was hectic". Cole mumbled as he snuggled against Jayson's chest.

"Yeah".

"You think Jamie's gonna be ok?". Cole asked his tone unsure.

"He'll be fine". Jayson reassured as he patted the blonde's head.

"But what if there are some complications and he has to under go surgery or something?". Cole's mind wondered about different scenarios that could happen each of them worse than the last.

"Hey". Jayson put his hands on each side of Cole's face and it brought it closer to his. "Everything's going to be alright, Jamie's gonna be fine, yeah?". Jayson reassured.

Jayson knew how Cole was. The blonde was a natural over thinker, if something bad had happened Cole would think of the worst case scenario possible and dwell on it for as long as he could.

"Yeah, he'll be fine". Cole nodded as he went in for a kiss which Jayson responded to almost immediately. The kiss wasn't like the past ones they shared it wasn't rushed, it was slow, soft, gentle.

After a few minutes the two pulled away and stared at each other's lips contemplating whether to go further or not but Jayson placed another kiss on Cole's forehead and whispered.

"Not tonight, just let me hold you".

Cole nodded slightly with a smile as Jayson pulled away and stroked the blonde's hair.

"Now go to bed, I am so fucking tired and your overthinking ass isn't helping". Jayson scowled as he pulled Cole into his chest.

"Idiot". Cole murmured against Jayson's chest.

"Dumbass".

The brunette played with Cole's hair with one hand and the other traced down the blonde's spine till it reached Cole's ass and gave it a squeeze.

"What the fuck is your problem!".

I love writing about this two so much....SMH.
I apologize for the late update I've been busy like really busy.

I just got my admission letter into college and I got accepted HELL YEAH I'm super excited and also so sad that I have to study twice as hard as I did in high school 😃😭
*Sigh*
Anyways excited I'm moving out and that's all that matters
Finally away from humans and into my own personal space without my parents sending me on errands every goddamn time ☕ ahhh
But then sad that I have to be paying rent and other shit😭😭
It's an emotional rollercoaster when you think of it realistically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 9.4K 33
๐š—๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š , ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐š , ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šž๐šœ.
40.8K 1.4K 32
Twitterpated (adj.) excited or overcome with romantic feelings ;smitten ; love-struck _______________ "Y'know, I remember when you use to be shy and...
63.6K 2.8K 41
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
3.2K 121 18
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.