Web of Lovers

Galing kay BeyonderSpiderman

After a fatal battle with The Green Goblin, Peter Parker's life turns on its head. Harem story, mixed with Am... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 3

2K 37 3
Galing kay BeyonderSpiderman

Peter groaned as he walked down the stairs stretching. He and Ava stayed up late last night having steamy sex, doing it until dawn. He walked into the kitchen and poured him a cup of coffee. He sat at the table with his teammates. "Man you look terrible, did you sleep at all," Luke asked him. Peter sipped his coffee, "Nope, I couldn't sleep." Danny raised an eyebrow, "What were doing?" Peter shot a look at a blushing Ava, "Something fun." Aunt May and Sam came in with plates of food and set them on the table. "Wow you two, this looks amazing," Ava exclaimed as she smelt the delicious breakfast. "Hurry and eat, You five have class today," Aunt May told them.

The teenagers ate their breakfast and hurried off to E.S.U.. Luke, Sam and Danny went to their classes, leaving Peter and Ava together. "Are you going to make it through the day," Ava asked the tired Peter. "I'll try, don't be surprised if you see me dozing off in class," Peter said yawning. The pair were met by Gwen and MJ who saw the groggy Peter. "Pete, did you sleep last night," asked a concern MJ.

Peter shook his head, eyelids barely open. "Did you here about this new girl on campus, all the boys are talking about her," Gwen said to her friends. MJ pondered for a second, "I think she's in one of our classes." Peter and Gwen split from Ava and MJ and went to their class. Peter dropped his head on his arms and began to drift off. "Is this seat taken," asked an anonymous voice. Peter shot up and looked in the direction of the feminine voice. Standing in front of him was a beautiful woman, platinum blonde hair, a large, ample bosom and a curvy body. Peter was lost for words, stuttering out his response, "N-N-No, G-Go ahead!"

The girl smiled and say next to Peter, setting up her things. She extended her to him for a handshake, "Felicia Hardy, I'm new here." Peter shook her head nervously, "Peter Parker." Gwen saw the girl talking to Peter, a bolt of jealousy shot through her. She scooted closely to Peter and eyed the girl with a dominant stare, "Gwen Stacy, nice to meet you." Felicia sat back and grinned smugly, "You must be Peter's girlfriend." Gwen hugged his arm and glared at Felicia who laughed to herself.

Throughout the lesson Felicia gave Peter flirtatious glances to Gwen's dismay. After what seemed like forever, the lesson was over. Gwen pulled Peter out of the room trying to get him away from Felicia. They met up with Ava and MJ who could sense Gwen's pissed attitude. "What wrong with you," MJ asked the aggravated girl. "Some girl was flirting with Peter right in front of me," Gwen huffed. Ava tried to calm her down when Felicia came up to Peter. She smiled at him, "Hey I heard you were top of the class, could you tutor me some time?" Peter stammered, "Uh sure, I'd love to." She slipped a piece of paper into his hands. "Call me," Felicia said as she winked and walked away. Peter turned to his friends who were glaring at him. "What," he asked as they walked away.

~~~ Later That Night ~~~

Peter cheered as he beat Luke, Sam and Danny in a video game, "Haha, fifth time in a row!" Sam rolled his eyes, "Whatever, you're lucky streak is gonna end!" Peter grinned, "Doubt it, not only am I kicking your asses in this game, but I got the new girl's phone number." All of the boys stared at him in disbelief. Peter pulled out the piece of paper out of his pocket. He showed it off to all his friends as they marveled at him. "The trash is full, can someone take it out, I'm going to bed," Aunt May called from the kitchen.

The guys looked at each other in a decisive manner. "Whose turn is it this time," asked Luke, hoping it wasn't him. They checked the last few nights and saw the next person. "Parker, you have to take out the trash," Sam laughed. Peter groaned and walked upstairs to put on his costume. The heroes have a code in 'taking out the trash', one hero would patrol the streets at night and actually take out the trash. He swung out into the night, not before putting the trash in the trash can. Peter groaned as he flew high above the streets of New York, "Why do I have to do this? We should've stuck to 'rock, paper, scissors'."

Peter then heard the alarm of jewelry store go off in the distance. He looked over to the direction of the sound and saw a dark figure scaling the rooftops. Peter sprung into attack and swung to the figure. The theft stopped on one of the rooftops to rest giving Peter the advantage. He landed a few feet away from the criminal, "Ok creep, give me the jewels and nobody gets hurt." The criminal stood up, their defense stance humored Peter, "I don't want to hurt you sir..." The figure walked into the moonlight and Peter's jaw almost dropped to the ground.

It was a gorgeous woman with white hair, very big breasts, about an F cup to Peter's estimate, an athletic but curvy body, a plump butt and it was all covered up by a tight, spandex, cat themed costume. "...or madam," Peter said mesmerized by the grinning woman. The woman chuckled, "As you can see, I'm certainly not a 'sir', women can't be burglars too?" Peter stammered, trying to find his words and witty comments. The woman squinted at Peter, "Hey that 'Spider-Kid'! Or was it 'Spider-Boy'..." "It's Spider-MAN," Peter corrected her, angry about being called a boy, "And who are you?"

"The name's Black Cat, daughter of the infamous cat burglar the Cat," she answered in pride. "I was asking for a name, not a résumé and I'll be taking those," Peter said as he shot a web at the bag of jewels. Black Cat charged at Peter and clawed at his head. Peter jumped out of the way, barely missed by her razor sharp claws. A flurry of kick came at him, her heels threatening to stab his chest. Peter swiftly leaped to a tall tower on the roof. Black Cat smiled at Peter, "What's wrong Spidey, afraid to fight lil ol' me?" Peter scoffed, "No, it's just I don't hit women." Black Cat rolled her eyes, "Whatever I've seen your fights with Thundra."

She leaped on the tower with him and leaned in close to his face, "You just can't handle this much woman." Peter smirked under his mask, "Please, I've handled more." Black Cat raised an eyebrow smirking as well, "Oh really now? And here I thought you were a dainty little kid." She snatched the bag and began to run to another building. Peter hopped in front of her making her stop in her tracks. She kicked and punched at him, smiling as he blocked them all. Peter tried to sweep her legs but she flipped over his head and swept his. Peter fell on his face, groaning as Black Cat laughed at him. Peter growled and pinned her to the wall, their faces a few inches apart.

"Getting a little pissed are we Spidey," she taunted. Peter snapped out of his rage to realize his body was pressed against hers. He felt her massive breasts flatten against his chest. His rod came to full mass and poked her crotch. Black Cat looked down and gasped at his size. She rubbed his member with her knee, "You're a naughty boy, getting a hard on from a woman you don't know." She let a claw trail down his chest, "You're a big one, I'm flattered." She pulled his mask up to the bridge of his nose and kissed him forcefully. Peter groaned as her tongue probed his mouth. Black Cat pulled back and grinned smugly, "Sorry in advance."

Peter didn't get the sudden 'apology' until Black Cat kneed him in the groin with all her strength. Peter doubled over in pain as she slipped away from him. He quickly shot a web at her and yanked her back to the wall. She bit the wall with an groan and was pinned down again. "What the hell, I hit you as hard as could," she exclaimed in disbelief. Peter smirked, "I've been hit harder, but that still hurt like hell." Black Cat smiled and fell to her knees, "I give up, you win. Now I have to apologize to little Spidey." She pulled down his tights letting his rock hard member pop out. She stared at the meat stick, "Going commando I see." Peter rubbed the back of his head, "Their too tight to wear anything underneath." She smirked, "I know, that's why I don't have anything on underneath either."

Peter's rod pulses at the thought of her naked body under the spandex. Black Cat giggled, "You're thinking about me naked aren't you." Peter turned his head in embarrassment. She smiled and wrapped her hand around his thick shaft. She began to slowly stroke him earning a deep groan from Peter. "I'm gonna take good care of you baby," she whispered before lightly licking the head of his member. Black Cat then slid most of his rod into her mouth, only gagging slightly. Peter's knees bucked as she suck strongly, fondling his balls.

Black Cat began to bob her head along his length, sucking to get his semen. Peter grabbed her head and began to thrust into her mouth. She happily let him take over as she sucked harder. Her tongue tickled the underside of manhood. Peter moaned when he felt a tingling in his loins, "Cat, I'm about to..." Black Cat locked her lips on him, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard. Peter threw his head back and let out a loud wail, shuddering as his spunk sprayed directly into her throat. She gulped down every drop of his release, moaning in pleasure to the taste.

Peter stumbled back and sighed in relief. Black Cat licked her lips and got the excess from her chin. She gasped when she saw Peter still hard as steel. "Didn't think I'd have to go any further," she said as she pulled down the zipper to her suit. Peter stared at the beautiful woman undress in front of him. Her breasts sprung out of their, each peaked with erect nipples, not sagging one bit. She pulled the zipper down her toned stomach to her pelvis, seductively swaying her hips. She shrugged off the suit letting it puddle at her feet. Peter scanned her body, her large bust, taut stomach and waxed mound all visible to him. She walked over to him, sexually swaying her hips with each step. She took his hand and placed it on her breast, "I'm all yours tonight." She turned around and bent over sticking her ass out with her hands on the wall. She looked back at him and smirked, "Mount me Spidey."

Peter rushed over to her and aligned himself with her entrance. With one hard thrust, he shoved his entire member into her. Black Cat gasped as his thick rod filled her to the brink. Peter grabbed her hips and began to pound her count from behind. She let out a loud moan as he hit her sensitive G spot with great force. Peter cupped her bouncing breasts and massaged them while he plowed Black Cat's cunt. Black Cat clawed the wall, gritted her teeth to hold back her moans. She looked back at him with lustful eyes, "Smack my ass, please smack it!" Peter hesitantly raised his hand and lightly tapped her cheek. Black Cat rolled her eyes, "C'mon, smack it like a man!" Peter brought his hand up and smacked her ass cheek Black Cat threw her head back and howled in pleasure.

Peter soon got in rhythm with his smacks and his thrusts. Black Cat moaned and cheered him on. "Yes! Oh god... Fuck me Spidey, fuck like the dirty slut I am," Black Cat cried as she felt an orgasm building up inside her. Peter groaned as he felt his own orgasm coming, "Cat, I'm about to cum!" Black Cat purred in pleasure, "It's ok, I'm on the pill." Peter quickened his pace and with one final thrust, exploded deep inside of her. Immediately, Black Cat began to shake and quiver under him.

She let out a low moan as she felt his semen seep into her womb. Peter pulled out of her, his flaccid member dangling from his groin. Black Cat slid to her knees and sighed with a satisfied tone. She smiled at Peter who was recovering from the past moments, "That was fun, we should meet up again sometime." Peter was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard blaring police sirens coming towards them. Black Cat quickly put on her suit, she gave the bag to Peter as well as a piece of paper. "My number, bring the mask," she said before kissing him one more time. She ran away and fled by rooftop. Peter watched her ass as she ran and jumped from building to building. He put on his costume, gave the jewels to the police and went home.

~~~ Later At The Parker Residence ~~~

Peter climbed into his window and sighed in exhaustion. The door opened and Ava snuck in, silently closing the door behind her. She smiled at Peter, "You must be tense from patrolling the city all night." She walked over to him and rubbed her body against his. "Let me take care of you tonight," she purred. She lifted his mask to kiss him but stopped when she saw his lips. "What the hell is that," she asked angrily.

Peter chuckled nervously, "What do you mean?" Ava pulled him to the mirror and forced his face close to the glass, "That!" Peter's eyes widened when he saw that the red lipstick from Black Cat had stained his lips. "Who were you with? I know it wasn't Gwen, she hardly wears lipstick," Ava asked him, her expression scaring Peter. Peter rubbed his head, "There was this burglar, she came on to me and we had sex." Peter groaned when he saw Ava's hurt expression, "I'm sorry Ava, it didn't mean anything, I promise." Ava glared at Peter, "When I said you could be with other women, I meant women I trusted not random bimbos!"

She stormed out of his room, cursing under her breath. Peter groaned and smacked himself in the face. He took off his costume, put on some pajamas and got into bed. "Why did I have to take out the trash tonight," he grumbled before drifting off to sleep.

~~~ The Next Day ~~~

Peter sighed miserably as he walked behind Ava to their classes. She wasn't speaking to him at all, actually she ignoring his existence. The only thing she responded to was when Peter tried to get intimate with her and that resulted with a few claw scars. Gwen and MJ greeted Ava and Peter, sensing the tension between the two. "What's wrong," MJ asked the pissed Ava. She crossed her arms, "A certain someone has mad me mad." Gwen and MJ glanced at Peter who looked depressed. "I hope you patch things up," Gwen said before walking off to class.

Ava was about to go with her when Peter grabbed her arm and pulled her down the hall. He pulled her into an empty lab and licked the door behind them. Ava glared at Peter, "What are you doing we have cl..." Peter cut her off by kissing her forcefully. Ava groaned and tried to push him off but he was much stronger. She kept on pushing but soon she was moaning, enjoying the kiss. She regained her senses and pushed him off of her, "Peter, what the hell?" Peter smirked and went to her, "I'm tired of you ignoring me, you can't stay mad for long." He grabbed her hips and brought her close, surprised when Ava didn't resist him. She kept her scowl and crossed her arms over her chest. Peter began to nip and kiss the sweet spot on her neck, earning a quiet moan from Ava. "Are you gonna stop hating me," Peter asked smugly.

Ava bit her lip, holding back a series of moans. Peter reached under her tunic and began to rub the crotch of her panties. Peter lifted her up on one of the tables and stood in between her legs. He kissed Ava again, this time she kissed back. He crouched down slightly so his face was between her thighs. Peter lifted her tunic and pulled her soaking panties aside to look at her moist slit. He kissed her puffy lips and licked along her slit, making Ava squirm. Peter took her swollen clit in his lips on sucked lightly. Ava purred and bucked her hips towards his face, allowing Peter to slip his fingers into her. Peter lapped at her sopping cunt, Ava's hands running through his hair.

Peter looked up at her and grinned, "Ava, are you still mad?" She pulled him to his feet by his hair and crushed his lip with hers. She fell backwards, pulling him down with her and wrapped her limbs around his body.

~~~ Meanwhile ~~~

Gwen stopped abruptly making MJ to stop too, "What's wrong?" Gwen turned around to see that Ava and Peter weren't behind them. "Where'd they go," Gwen asked scanning their surroundings to look for them. MJ shrugged, "Probably off to do some 'sandwich club' things." Gwen rolled her eyes, "I'm gonna look for them." She ran off down the hall. After a few minutes of wandering around, Gwen came across a lab. She stopped when she heard moaning coming from behind the door. She opened the door and gasped in shock at the scene. Peter was lying on his back on top of a table and Ava was on top of him, hopping up and down on his rod.

Peter shot up and began to stutter an explanation, "G-Gwen I c-can explain!" Ava glanced at Gwen for a second then began to go faster. Gwen stared at the couple, "What's going on here? Are you fucking Ava too?" Peter sighed, "We've been doing this before we became lovers, she said she was willing to share me with you." Ava moaned loudly as she felt her orgasm grow. Gwen blushed, "Does she know you're..." "Spider-Man? Yeah, I'm White Tiger," Ava said between her lustful moans. Gwen's eyes widened in shock, not only was Ava fucking Peter but she's a superhero too. Ava shivered as he hit her climax, stiffening a moan about to escape from her throat. She fell on top of Peter and kissed him. She turned to Gwen, "You wanna join us?"

Gwen and Peter went pale when Ava asked Gwen the question. She got off of Peter and walked over Gwen. She pulled her towards Peter and began to strip the blonde girl. Ava smiled at Gwen before looking at her body. Gwen blushed and shifted nervously, "Are you sure you're ok with this?" Ava smiled, "I said I was going to share him, go ahead." Gwen nodded and climbed on top of Peter. She slid his member inside of her, both of them moaning in entry. Gwen rocked her hips back and forth, gyrating on top of him. She began to bounce up and down on his thick rod. She placed her hands on his chest for support as she quickened her pace. Peter grabbed her ass cheeks and began to thrust upwards inside of her.

Ava watched on from a distance, but felt that she was horny again. She walked over to the top half of Peter and sat on his face. Instinctively, Peter lashed his tongue out and pushed into her snatch. Ava let out a satisfied sigh, rocking her hips on his mouth. She smirked at Gwen and pulled the girl over to kiss her. Gwen gasped in surprise, but eventually deepened the kiss. Ava reached out and cupped Gwen's breasts while Gwen rubbed Ava's clit. Gwen couldn't take it anymore, the teasing of her nipples, Peter's member and the pleasure from the kiss took her over the edge. She cried out at the top of her lungs and went limp. Peter pulled out of her still hard as a rock.

Ava got off of his face and went to her hands and knees. Peter got behind her and plowed into her. Ava groaned, her claws shredding the table. Peter grabbed her hips and pounded her wet channel from behind. Ava brought her butt higher, letting her face lie on the table. Peter cupped her plump latina butt and began to use his super strength to thrust into her. Ava purred in pleasure, "Peter, I'm close, cum inside of me!" Peter grunted in response and quickened his pace. The sound of flesh hitting each other and the slosh of her cunt filled the lab. Peter went in one more time and pumped his jizz into her. Ava moaned loudly before collapsing on top of the table. Peter hugged the two girls to his chest. "You are one lucky man Parker," Ava whispered as she nuzzled his chest. Gwen nodded, "You've got yourself a little harem here."

The three lovers got dressed and left the lab. The girls wrapped themselves around Peter's arms and walked around campus where they found Mary Jane. "Where have you been? The lecture ended half an hour ago," she asked her three friends. "Like I told you, I was looking for them," Gwen said winking to Ava and Peter. Peter felt a finger tap his shoulder and he turned around to see Felicia. "Hey Felicia, what's up," Peter greeted the girl. "Hi Pete, I was wondering if you'd help me study," Felicia asked him with faux innocence. Peter turned to the three suspicious girls glaring at Felicia. "Yeah sure, I can help you out," he answered her smiling. Felicia squealed in excitement, "Great, thanks Pete, I'll text you the address." Peter slowly turned to his friends who were glaring at him now, "It's just studying!"

~~~ Later That Night ~~~

Peter looked up at the skyscraper in front of him in astonishment, "Felicia lives here?" He took the elevator to the Felicia's penthouse apartment. He knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. Felicia opened the door and smiled, "Peter, come on in." Peter gawked at Felicia, she was wearing a flimsy, silk robe that barely covered her and a thin black nightie. She went into the kitchen and brought back two glasses of champagne, "A little something to help us relax." She gave him the glass and sat down next to him. Peter eyed the drink, "I'm not old enough to drink this yet," Peter said nervously. Felicia sipped her champagne, "Go ahead, I'm not a cop." Peter shrugged and sipped his drink.

Felicia finished hers and turned to Peter, "Ok then, let's get started." Peter began to help her with her studies, but he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He could clearly see she wasn't wearing a bra and she was pressing really close to him. Felicia smirked, noticing his not so hidden stares. She placed a hand on his thigh and began to rub him. Peter looked at her confused, "What are you doing?" She leaned in and kissed him passionately, sliding her tongue in his mouth. She let out a confused moan, she couldn't help but feel she's already kissed before.

Peter pulled back and stared at the smirking girl in shock. "You're a very sexy man Peter, how could I not act on it," she asked crawling towards him. She shrugged off her robe and kissed him again, fumbling inside his pants to find his member. Suddenly, two pieces of paper fell out his pocket. Felicia looked at them suspiciously, "What are those?" Peter picked them up and opened them, "It's your phone number. That's impossible, I only got your number once and I got the other one from Black C..." They both froze and looked at each other. "You're Black Cat," Peter asked screaming. Felicia eyed him, "How do you know about that? I couldn't have gave it to you twice because I gave it to Spider-Man t..." Her eyes widened, "You're Spider-Man!?"

Peter and Felicia stared at each other, trying to comprehend the information . She smirked and went to him, "If you're Spider-Man, then you remember that earth shattering fuck last night." Peter swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded. She took off her nightie to reveal her naked body, "Ready for round two?" Felicia pounced on him and took off his clothes. She smiled when she saw his hard member standing like a tower, "Yep, you're Spider-Man." She climbed on top of him and slid his rod into her pussy.

Felicia pulled his face in between her cleavage and began to bounce on his member. Her plump butt rhythmically slapped into his lap as she smoothly hopped up and down. Peter took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked gingerly sending waves of pleasure through her body. She took his hand and placed it on her ass, "You know what to do." Peter brought his hand up and smacked her ass cheek making her purr.

The sound of flesh hitting each other filled her apartment. Peter grabbed her hips and pounded her sopping cunt, striking her G spot directly. Felicia let out a loud shriek, "F-Fuck Peter! Y-Yeah right there, I'm s-so close!" Felicia wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Peter pumped into her tight pussy with his superhuman strength, his balls slapping against her ass cheeks. With one final thrust, Peter came inside of her, flooding her cunt with his jizz.

Felicia screamed again and shuddered as her orgasm hit her. Soon their orgasms subsided and they collapsed on the ground. Felicia snuggled into his chest, "I think I'm gonna keep you." Peter gave her a sad look, " You know I can't be with you..." "Because your harem won't approve," Felicia said cutting him off. Peter looked at her with wide eyes making her giggle, "I knew, Ava and Gwen are head over heels for you and I think I am too."

Peter glanced at the clock and gasped, "Oh crap! I have to go!" Peter got up and put on his clothes. He checked his face in the mirror to make sure there wasn't any lipstick anywhere. Satisfied, Peter ran out the door and returned home.

~~~ The Next Day ~~~

Peter, Ava and Gwen were walking around campus, the girls holding on to Peter tightly. Peter stopped when he saw Felicia walking towards them. She came up to Peter and kissed him to Ava and Gwen's chagrin. Felicia pulled away with a smile, "I had fun last night Peter." Ava rubbed her temple and growled, "Don't tell me, you slept with her last night?" Peter nodded, his entire body shaking preparing for punches and slaps. "Well, I guess it can't be helped," Gwen sighed. "Who can resist the Parker charm," Ava said before kissing Peter on the cheek

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.4K 2.2K 25
## [ 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐘 ] - 𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔰 ... in which 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒔 encounters...
381K 8.2K 35
In which Peter Parker (aka Spider-Man) and the reader have insane, funny, sad, and happy situations together.
26K 490 64
King Peter get a new Queen and much more. Bad summary sorry but enjoy the story
916 57 35
In spiderman head of the demon we delve into the complex life of Peter Parker, a remarkable young man torn between two identities. As Spider-Man, he...