Web of Lovers

By BeyonderSpiderman

After a fatal battle with The Green Goblin, Peter Parker's life turns on its head. Harem story, mixed with Am... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 2

2.7K 46 11
By BeyonderSpiderman

The morning after Peter and Ava's intimate night, the gang went to their classes at Empire State University. Peter and Ava kept smiling at each other and it didn't go unnoticed by the team. "What's with you guys," Luke asked with a raised eyebrow. Peter shot a glance at Ava making her blush, "What do you mean? There's nothing wrong." Luke, Sam and Danny eyed them, unconvinced. "Well whatever, I've got to get to class," Luke said as he walked in the opposite direction. Sam and Danny said their goodbyes and went to their separate ways.

Peter and Ava walked side by side along the campus. Their classes on the same side allowed them to enjoy each other's company. Suddenly, they saw two feminine figures running towards them. They practically tackled Peter, sending him stumbling backwards. It was their friend Mary Jane Watson and a new acquaintance Gwen Stacy. "Peter, are you alright? I heard what you did, you're a hero," MJ exclaimed in excitement. "Did S.H.I.E.L.D. give you a reward for your help," asked Gwen. Peter looked over to Ava, "You can say I got a special treat from helping the agent." Ava blushed and tried to stifle a laugh.

Peter, Ava, Mary Jane and Gwen walked together to their classes and talked about Peter's heroics. "So how bad did you get hurt," Gwen asked in astonishment. Peter puffed out his chest in a cocky manner, "A few days in the hospital, it wasn't anything serious." Gwen's blue eyes sparkled in wonder as she admired Peter. MJ and Ava rolled their eyes, knowing that Peter was just trying to show off. When they got to their classes, Gwen stopped Peter to talk to him. She nervously played with her fingertips, "Um Peter, I was wondering if you'd, uh..." She looked everywhere but his eyes, she was so anxious. "Help me with my chemistry," she blurted out, cursing herself for not having the guts to say what she really wanted.

Peter smiled awkwardly, "I'd love to but Ava and I..." Ava cut Peter off, "We can do it later, help Gwen out." Peter smiled and nodded to Gwen. She smiled happily, "Ok, met me in the lab after the final courses." She gleefully walked to her class with a huge smile plastered on her face. Peter turned to Ava who had an eyebrow raised. "You don't know do you," she asked him. Peter looked at her confused, making her groan. "Gwen has a crush on you," she told him frustrated.

Peter's eyes widened, "She has a crush on me?" He couldn't believe it, Gwen has a crush on him. He could admit, Gwen is a beautiful girl. She had beautiful blonde hair and the bluest eyes he's ever seen. Gwen never noticed, but guys, including Peter, always stare at her amazing body. Her breasts were a little bigger than Ava's and they stuck out, unaffected by gravity. Her slender waist and curvy hips would drive any normal man insane.

Ava leaned in to whisper to Peter, "I know you want to screw her." Peter's face went pale and he almost fell over in shock. Ava giggled, "It's ok, just don't go fucking every bimbo in the city."Ava turned and walked into her class leaving Peter to his thoughts. He was trying to wrap his brain around what Ava said. Would she really be ok with him having sex with other women?

~~~ Later That Day ~~~

Peter was explaining chemical compounds to Gwen. She was hardly paying attention, since she knew it already. She gazed at Peter with hazy eyes. She loved it when he'd drone on about science. She found nerds very attractive. Gwen are you listening," he asked waving his hand in front of her face. She shook her head, trying to focus on the work. "Do you want to take a break," he asked her. Gwen nodded and relaxed in her chair.

Gwen tapped her fingers on the table, nervousness radiating off of her. "Can I ask you something," she asked timidly. Peter nodded, wondering what she would ask. She looked at the ground, "Are you going out with Ava?" Peter's eyes widened, he was in shock. What made her think that he and Ava were going out? "No, we're just still friends," he told her. Peter could see a tiny smile form on her face. "Why do you ask," he asked her. Gwen began to stutter, "Well it's uh... You see... I.."

Peter smirked, "It's because you have a crush on me isn't it?" Gwen's face turned pale, she turned to a smug Peter. "I knew, I have feelings for you too," he told her, leaning in. Gwen sat perfectly still as Peter softly put his lips on hers. Snapping out of her shock, she began to kiss back. Peter scooped her out of her chair and sat her on the table. He pulled her in, deepening the sensual kiss.

Gwen wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, moaning as his tongue slipped into her mouth. She pulled back, panting, "Peter, I love you, will you be my boyfriend?" Peter let out a disappointing sigh, "I'd love to Gwen, but I can't date anybody right now, it's complicated." Gwen's face fell in disappointment, she was almost on the verge of tears. Peter lifted her chin, "I can't be with you, but I can still be your lover."

Gwen glared at Peter, her eyes like daggers, "You just want sex from me? You pig!" She pushed Peter out of the way and hopped of the table. She gathered her things and stormed to the door, "I knew it, I knew it was too good to be true. You're just like every other man out there!" Peter tried to stop her, but she slapped him in the face. Peter cupped his cheek, it didn't hurt of course but the fact she slapped him made him react that way. Gwen shot a death glare at Peter, "I never want to see you again Peter Parker!" She stormed out of the lab and slammed the door shut. Peter stood there dumbfounded, he screwed up without even trying. He sighed, gathered his books and left the lab.

~~~ Later At The Parker Residence ~~~

Peter sighed as he walked into his bedroom and threw his stuff down. "Rough day," asked a familiar voice in the shadows. The lights flicked on allowing Peter to see Ava sitting on his bed. "MJ called, she said that Gwen came over crying, she said you came on to her," she told him with an eyebrow raised, "What happened?" Peter sighed, running his hand through his brown hair, "She told me that she loved me, I kissed her, things got heated and she asked me to be her boyfriend. I said no and offered to be lovers, she accused me of just wanting sex. So she got pissed and left me in the lab."

"With a raging boner," Ava added. Peter looked confused and spotted her staring at his crotch. He looked down and saw the giant tent in his pants. "I'll fix that," she said seductively. Ava got off of his bed and crawled over to him. She was eye level with his dick, still amazed at his size. She began to rub it through his pants, "I've been working on my 'oral presentation' while you were gone, time to see if the training worked."

She undid his pants and yanked them off with his boxers. His hard rod flopped out in her face, pointing directly at her. Ava licked her lips and began to stroke his staff. She licked the spongy head of his dick, slurping up the precum leaking out. Peter moaned as her velvety tongue glided up and down his shaft. Ava smiled up at the intoxicated Peter. She swallowed the head, sucking on it sweetly. She slid half of his member into her mouth, slurping sounds echoed throughout the room.

Ava jerked the other half as she bobbed her head. She used her free hand to massage his swaying ball to pump his semen out. Peter grabbed her head and pulled her to swallow more of his dick. Ava gagged some, but still bobbed her head, sucking eagerly on Peter's rod. Peter gritted his teeth, "Ava, I'm gonna cum!" Ava bobbed her head faster and sucked harder. Peter let out a deep groan of pleasure, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. Peter felt a tingling in his balls, "I'm cumming!" His thick sperm shot out of his member, hitting the back of her throat.

Ava swallowed as much as she could of his explosion. After a few more shots, Peter's flaccid member popped out of her mouth. Ava savored the flavour of his cum and swallowed it gleefully. She licked the rest off of him and pulled up his pants. "Did I do well," she asked in a sultry voice. Peter panted and slumped down to the ground, "That was amazing and it was on your first try!" Ava smiled and hopped to her feet. "Now you have to think about what you're gonna do about Gwen," Ava said with her hands on her hips. Peter groaned, "Can't we just fuck?"

Ava shook her head smugly, "Nope, since you had to help, we don't have time tonight." He groaned and hung his head. "I think you need to visit her and explain why you can't date," she told him. Peter looked at her confused, "What, you want me to tell her that I'm Spider-Man?" Ava shook her head, "No, just come up with one of those half-ass excuses you make when we have to save the world." She blew a kiss to Peter and left the bedroom, "Night Pete."

~~~ The Next Day ~~~

Peter stood at the doorstep of Gwen's house. He took a deep breath and hesitantly knocked on the door. The door opened and a tall, brown haired man in police uniform answered the door. Peter looked up at the man, he had to be her father or something. The man had an intimidating scowl on his aged face. "H-Hi, is G-Gwen home," Peter asked nervously. The man glared at him, "Why do you want to know?" His eyes burned through Peter as he waited for an answer.

Peter swallowed the lump in his throat, "I'm her classmate from E.S.U., Peter Parker." Peter stuck out his hand for a handshake, but the man just grunted, "Captain George Stacy, wait here." He went inside and a few moments later Gwen stepped out with a pissed look. "What do you want," she asked with the same scowl as her father.

"I wanted to talk to you, try to make things better," Peter tried to explain. Her face and attitude didn't budge. Peter sighed, "What can I do to make things right?" "You can at least tell me why. Why won't you date me," she said with evidence of depression. Peter could see how hurt she was, but he couldn't tell her he was Spider-Man. Peter looked down to the ground, "I'm sorry Gwen, I can't, it's complicated." Gwen's face fell, what was so complicated?

"Alright then, I get it," she said as she threw her hands up in defeat. Her father came out and told her that needed to go somewhere. She got in the police cruiser, "See you at school Pete." Peter yelled after her, "Gwen I'm sorry, I can make it up to you?" He sighed and began to web swing home. Peter thought about how he should befriend Gwen again. Suddenly, his communicator went off. Peter answered it and saw Nick Fury on his wrist, "There are reports of The Goblin attacking the George Washington Bridge, the team is already there evacuating the bridge." Peter ran to put on his costume and swung to the bridge.

~~~ George Washington Bridge ~~~

Peter landed on one of the cars and growled in rage as he saw The Goblin shooting at his teammates. He slingshot himself at the green monster, "Norman!" The Goblin smiled at Peter, "Spider-Man, nice of you to join us." He kicked The Goblin in his face, knocking him off of his glider. The Goblin growled and glared at Peter, "I didn't to kill you last time, but I won't fail this time!"

He jumped at Peter and tackled him. Peter shot a web in The Goblin's eyes making him roar and stumble back. Peter punched him in the jaw, "You almost killed me, I wanted to return the favor!" The Goblin forced his jaw back in place with a loud crack making Peter cringe. He aimed his gauntlet at the hero and fired it full blast.

Peter nimbly dodged it and stuck to the tower. Peter flipped the bird to The Goblin, "Gotta be faster than that bastard!" The Goblin fired at Peter again, growling in frustration at the boy. Peter jumped higher on the tower dodging all of The Goblin's attacks.

~~~ Meanwhile ~~~

Gwen and her father, George were riding through the city. Suddenly the radio blared with officers screaming and explosions. George grabbed it, "This is Captain Stacy, what's going on?" "It's The Goblin sir, he's attacking George Washington Bridge, we need backup," cried one of the officers. George looked over at his worried daughter weighing his options. He turned on his sirens and sped to the bridge, "I'm on my way." The Stacys quickly made it to the bridge, looking on in terror as Spider-Man fought The George jumped out of his police cruiser and began barking orders to the frightened officers.

Peter flipped over The Goblin who desperately tried to shoot him. "What's wrong Gobby, ya can't hit an itsy bitsy Spider-Man," Peter taunted making The Goblin growl. He changed Peter, catching his leg when he tried to web zip away. The Goblin slung Peter into a nearby police cruiser. Gwen jumped when Peter crashed into her side of the car. Peter groaned in pain and stood back aching. He turned around, his eyes widened when he saw the passenger was Gwen. "Are you alright," he asked her disguising his voice slightly. "Look out," she shrieked making Peter whip around to see The Goblin throwing a car at them.

Peter turned back to Gwen and ripped the door off of the car. He grabbed her and threw her far away from the area in the last minute. Peter barely dodged the car and was caught in the explosion. He landed by Gwen who had quickly stood up. Peter felt a warm sensation on his face and realized his mask was on fire. He ripped it off and stomped on it until the fire was put out. He picked it up and groaned seeing it was completely ruined. Gwen stared at him with bugged eyes, "P-Peter?" Peter's face went pale and he quickly spun a mask made of webs.

The Goblin pressed a button on his gauntlet making his glider come to him. He zoomed over to Peter whose spider sense warned him of the danger. The Goblin came over and scooped up Gwen, carrying her away cackling. Peter swung after The Goblin and landed on the opposite tower. Peter got in hi fighting stance, "Let her go Goblin, this is our fight!" The Goblin sneered at the hero, "You want me to put her down?" "Put her down now," Peter roared. The Goblin smirked, stepped off of his glider, "Ok." He tossed Gwen off of the bridge to Peter's horror. "Gwen," he screamed as he tried to think. The Goblin threw a bomb at Peter who he thought was distracted. Peter sidestepped over and dodged the bomb. He caught it with a web and slung it back to The Goblin. The Goblin roared as he was caught in the explosion and thrown off of the bridge.

Peter quickly shot a web at the falling Gwen, hoping it would make it in time. The web struck to her chest and stopped her with a jerk. Peter sighed in relief and began to pull her up. When she was finally in his arms he saw that she wasn't awake. Peter shook her a little, "Gwen? Gwen wake up." She still lied there unresponsive. Peter's heart was racing, he probably killed her when he caught her, the force would've done it. Peter went to check and sighed when he saw her chest slightly rise and fall.

"She's breathing, she was just unconscious," he thought to himself. Peter jumped down from the tower carrying Gwen and walked over to the police officers. George ran over to them and took his daughter away from Peter. "She'll be ok, she's not hurt or anything," Peter said trying to comfort George.

Peter went over to his teammates who were done evacuating the bridge and about to join the fight. "Sorry guys, already took care of it," Peter said smugly. Luke, Sam and Danny groaned, all of them wanting a shot at The Goblin. Peter walked over to Ava, "Gwen saw who I am, I'm gonna tell her." Ava nodded understandably and went with the rest of her teammates to the S.H.I.E.L.D. jet that arrived.

~~~ Later That Night ~~~

Gwen walked into her room wrapped in a towel just getting out of the shower. Her mind was still trying to comprehend the information that Peter Parker was Spider-Man. She dried her hair and went to her dresser to put on some clothes. Suddenly there was a gentle tapping on her window. She looked over to see Peter in his Spider-Man costume. She quickly ran over and opened it allowing Peter to climb in. He didn't look directly at her, "I can come back some other time." Gwen grabbed his arm as he tried to go out of the window. "It's ok," she said as she pulled him over to her bed. Peter took a deep breath, "We have to talk about what happened in the lab and on the bridge."

"As you can see I'm Spider-Man," he said gesturing to his costume, "And I get into a lot of danger..." "You couldn't date me because if a villain tries to come to your loved ones you don't want me to get hurt," she finished for him. "Yeah," said Peter with gloom. Peter couldn't help but sneak peaks at Gwen. She was wrapped in a small towel that barely covered her thighs. Her breasts threatened to spill out any second, her cleavage taunting him. Her skin glistening from the water, her slightly damp hair getting to him. His member made a tent in his tights.

Gwen saw the giant snake in his pants and gasped silently. "I understand, we don't have to date," Gwen said as she scooted towards Peter. "I'll give us being lovers a try," she said as her hard rubbed his thigh. Peter's heart was pounding out of his chest. She leaned in and kissed him passionately. Peter cupped her face and deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Gwen undid the towel, letting it drop to the ground. Peter pulled back to admire her beauty. Her C cup breasts were peaked with coral nipples, each mound defying gravity. Her lean stomach led to her trimmed slit. Peter looked at her in awe, she was absolutely stunning.

Gwen grinned and began to kiss him all over. Peter let out a low groan, "What about if your dad hears us?" "He's out on patrol, he won't be back for hours," she whispered in a sultry voice as she kissed his neck. Peter smiled and pushed her on her back, "Well then, gives me enough time for some fun." He bent down and took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked while toying with her swollen clit. Gwen moaned softly as Peter pleasured her. Peter kissed down her stomach and licked her glistening slit. He ran his tongue in between her wet folds then slipped his tongue inside of her. Gwen gasped as the wet muscle slithered around inside of her virgin pussy.

Peter licked her walls, she tasted different from Ava, a bit sweeter. He stuck his finger into her and sucked the blonde girl's clit. Gwen squirmed under him as his finger rubbed her top walls. Peter smiled when he heard Gwen whimpering as her orgasm built in her stomach. Peter gently nipped her clit sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body. Gwen gripped the sheets tightly, "Peter... OH GOD... Peter I'm cumming!" Her hips bucked up and her back arched as her orgasm rattled her body. Peter lapped all of her juices as they flowed from her cunt. Gwen relaxed as her orgasm subsided. Peter took off his costume and climbed on top of her. He aligned his member with her entrance waiting for her to give him the signal.

Gwen nodded and braced herself as Peter gently pushed into her. She felt him force his way through her hymen making moan in pain. Peter stopped to let her adjust to his size. After a few minutes, she signaled him to go. Peter began to slowly thrust into her, pushing in another inch with each one. Peter picked up the pace and began to grind his hips into hers. Gwen's moans of discomfort quickly turned into moans of pleasure. Peter grabbed her hips and began to plow her cunt. Peter saw that Gwen felt different from Ava. While Ava was athletic, Gwen was small. He cupped her firm breasts and rubbed them as he hit her womb. "P-Peter, you're amazing! You're s-so big, don't s-stop," Gwen cried out wrapping her legs around his waist.

Peter felt a familiar tingling in his loins, "Gwen, I'm close." She gritted her teeth, "Me too, don't stop!" Peter lifted her hips and pounded her wet channel. She grabbed his shoulders and dug her nails into his skin. Gwen threw her head back and let out a high pitched scream when she came. Peter grunted and spewed his jizz deep inside of her. The two teenagers collapsed on the bed, gasping for air. Peter hugged Gwen tightly, still deep inside of her. Gwen's womanhood was still quivering from the aftershocks of her orgasm. Peter pulled out of her, sighing, "That was amazing, you felt great." Gwen kissed him, "Right back at ya, couldn't have asked for a better first time."

They both shot up in the bed when they heard the front door open. "Oh shit it's my dad," Gwen said in a panicked whisper. They both scrambled to get some clothes on, nearly falling on their faces. Peter put on his Spider-Man costume and spun a new mask out of webbing. He climbed out of the window and turned back to Gwen, "Good night Miss Stacy." The two shared one last passionate kiss before Peter swung away.

~~~ Later At The Parker Residence ~~~

Peter swung into his open window and took off the web mask. He hummed happily as he took off his costume and put on his normal clothes. Ava walked into his room with her arms crossed, "You were gone for a while, did you patch things up?" He smiled, "Better than you think." Ava rolled her eyes, "You got lucky didn't you?"

Peter nodded and walked over to her. He grabbed her hips and pulled her close to him, "Yep, almost got caught by her old man." Ava raised an eyebrow as he kissed the sweet spot on her neck, "What are you doing?" He slid his hand under her shirt and cupped her breast. "Didn't you just have sex with Gwen a few minutes ago," she asked him, slightly moaned.

Peter grinned against her neck, "You know how much stamina I have." He slid his hand into her boyshorts and rubbed her clit. Ava purred quietly, "You're playing with fire Spider." Peter cupped her ass with his free hand, "Then teach me a lesson Tiger." He gave her a lustful kiss sticking a finger inside of her. Ava pushed him into bed and crawled on top of him. "Gladly," she growled as she reached for the lamp and turned it off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 55 8
A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man dies, only a few days after his birthday, from fighting the Sinister Five. He suddenly wakes up in a world where bein...
18.5K 825 20
eight months after the events of the final battle with thanos and nothing in amaya rogers' life feels the same anymore [spider-man; far from home] ...
381K 8.2K 35
In which Peter Parker (aka Spider-Man) and the reader have insane, funny, sad, and happy situations together.
1.4K 36 13
Peter returned to life only to watch his mentor die and learn his friend's didn't disappear like him, so his first love moved on with his friend. Eve...