Broken trust

By marvel_maximoff11

Sabrina and Tessa were in the Sokovia research facility with Pietro and Wanda. They were all close to each ot... More

Backstory
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen

Chapter twenty

26 2 5
By marvel_maximoff11

Tessa's POV

I woke up next to Pietro in his bed, he has snoring slightly, I traced his abs with my fingers before he squinted his eyes and opened them. I smiled at him and he smiled at me before yawning.

He rolled over on his side and put a hand on my skin, we were both naked from last nights... events.

"You're beautiful" he smiled softly at me before kissing my forehead, I smiled and kissed his neck "you're more beautiful"

I stood up and grabbed my bra "why are you getting dressed?" He asked me while sitting up "I have stuff to do, Piet" I put on underwear "but I love seeing you naked" he complained "you can see me later" I smirked before grabbing Pietro's shirt and my bike shorts.

I walked out of his room and heard Pietro speeding, he walked next to me and grabbed my hand, already dressed.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some water "you not hungry?" Wanda asked, I shook my head "when was the last time you ate" Pietro turned to me after pouring cereal "I had dinner last night before I went to hang with Wanda and Vision" I lied.

Pietro sighed and shook his head, I hated lying to them but it wasn't something for them to worry about.

•••••

"Cap has called everyone to avengers meeting room" FRI announced around two hours later. I groaned and got off of Pietro. I was straddling him and kissing him.

Pietro put an arm around my waist and squeezed it a little before we got to the meeting room. About eight avengers were already there, Fury was there as well...

"Loki has escaped from SHIELD with hostages, 3 agents, and 3 mutants. He has the tesseract again" Fury showed loki's profile and the agents, he passed out the mutant files.

Sabrina had been kidnapped.

Honestly- kinda a skill issue but Steve promised she wouldn't go threw hell and being kidnapped is kinda going through hell.

Pietro grabbed my hand and he also grabbed Wanda's hand, she was sitting next to Pietro. I bounced my leg nervously while Fury and Steve discussed the plan on finding him.

"Thor should be here any min-" before Steve could finish a rainbow light was blasted outside with lightning and an earthquake.

Thor had been on Asgard for a while.

"Good timing" Steve said as Thor walked in. "My brother has a partner and they seek revenge. The kidnaps are a decoy" Thor took a seat near Clint and stole a donut in the middle of the table.

"His partner is a mutant and wants us dead" Thor said after biting into the donut "5 bucks on Sabrina" Sam announced "make that 10" Tony said "30" Clint lifted his chin "stop making bets in an ex avenger, children" Furt shook his head.

"The other two mutants are Destiny Stanorva, and Alexei Torres" Fury showed their files and explained their powers.

"Stanorva has super speed and super strength while Alexei has laser eyes, flight, and super strength" reminds me of homelander.

After fury finished explaining the mission, Pietro went to the gym while Wanda dragged me outside to the woods.

"What are we doing, wan?" I asked confused "letting out anger" She stated before her eyes glowed red and her hands did as well.

I made my eyes blue and clenched my fists.

Wanda took a deep breath before yelling, she let out a red wave of powers. It went past me and just felt like wind, she didn't do it for harm but just as a threat, the trees were fine and nothing disintegrated.

"Your turn" Wanda said panting. I took a deep breath and yelled. The trees around me froze and Wanda flew up a little so she didn't get frozen to the ground.

I stopped yelling a minute later, in the next mile radius was just ice. I stopped clenching my fists and turned the ice to fire then water.

Wanda smiled before landing in mud, My shirt was wet and my shoes were muddy as well.

We hugged before giggling "that felt good" Wanda stated "ya. It did" I smiled.

•••••

We got a lead on Sabrina, Alexei, and Destiny. They're still in New York, they all have a different plan of revenge though.

Destiny wants fury and hill dead.

Alexei wants his family dead.

Sabrina wants me dead.

I walked out of the meeting room with tears in my eyes, Pietro followed me but I pushed him away.

I went into the bathroom and put water on my face before Wanda walked in "all I even did was help her... I saved her and cared for her. I treated her like a sister since the moment we met and it turns out she never cared for me" I cried.

"She did care for you, Tess, But Hydra changed her. It changed all of us but it got the worst of her" Wanda hugged me tightly.

"I always overthinked about loosing her... but I
Didn't know it would happen this way" I broke the hug and wiped a tear "thank you, Wanda" I smiled.

"Of course. And I want you to know I'm always here, I love you Tessa" Wanda smiled at me. "I love you too, Wanda"

I walked by Sam and Steve and went to my room. I closed the door and ran a hand threw my hair, I really really needed something to feel pain with.

I needed the blades, I needed the lighter, I needed the blood dripping onto the floor and the stinging sensation.

I went to my closet and grabbed the lighter, I put it under my arm but I didn't feel much pain.

I have marks on my arms from the fire but they aren't doing enough. I put the flame closer and felt the burning sensation, I bit my lip before I moved the flame up my arm.

I looked around the room after I put the lighter down, I went to my desk and noticed sciccors, I felt bad but I needed to do it.

I watched as my blood dripped onto the ground, three cuts on my left arm and four cuts on my right. They hurt like hell because they're overlapping scars and they didn't just bleed on one cut, the scissors are dull.

I watched the blood and felt the pain before wiping my arms and cleaning up the blood.

I was covering up the bloody napkins in my trash when someone knocked on the door.

I quickly covered it and went to the door, Clint was standing there. I smiled and he walked in.

"How are you doing?" He asked me, I burrowed my eyebrows "I'm ok" I nodded.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him. He sighed and tried to find the right words.

"If... if we find Sabrina and she talks to you, don't convince her that this isn't her. I know you want to but this has always been her, I saw the fire in her the day I saw her with ultron, I know it's not what you want to hear but Sabrina was never a hero. She's always the villain of the story"

My shoulders dropped. "Sabrina's just hurt, I betrayed her and she's mad about it" I mumbled "how did you betray her?" Clint crossed his arms.

I shrugged "I kissed Pietro when I knew she liked him. I chewed her out, and said some hurtful things." Clint slightly rolled his eyes "1. You liked Pietro first, she broke the best friend code 2. She was insulting and hurting you mentally and 3. She said the hurtful stuff first and she made you almost kill your self. She isn't trying to get revenge, she's trying to destroy her competition" Clint stressed.

"I'm not a competition, Clint" I flailed my arms by my side. "Sabrina is jealous of you. She tried to get what you want, she started dressing, talking. Acting, and doing everything you do. She wants to be the greatest but can't do that with you around"

Clint walked up to me while I just rolled my eyes and turned around. I ran a hand threw my wet hair and sighed.

"All I wanted to do was have Sabrina happy. I believed everything she told me, every lie she melted into my brain" I said with a trembly voice.

"I know it hurts... to be betrayed Tessa, but Sabrina isn't your friend anymore" Clint put a hand on my shoulder.

"She's an enemy" I stated

1433 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 878 22
(Being rewriting this and adding more chapters so it'd make more sense) this from my old Tiktok povs which they are no longer up! Very shitty but doi...
273K 10K 47
AGE OF GLORY Book One · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · "Pietro," Wanda whispers to him in Sokovian, "Pietro, come back. Dear brother, I need you." His vitals come b...
6.4K 127 18
Born and raised in the black widow programme Ayla goes on to get experimented on which is where she meets the twins. Wanda and Pietro Maximoff Or Wh...
111K 2.3K 104
Y/n was experimented on in Sokovia with her siblings Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. She got both of her siblings powers and is more powerful than both of...