Chapter six

I was walking next to Wanda, I was still kinda hungry but now I felt bad for eating.

Wanda grabbed my hand "what's wrong? You keep putting a hand over your stomach" she looked at me concerned "oh- nothing I'm just nervous" I made a lie.

Pietro left Sabrina when we got to this field and walked next to me. Wanda and Sabrina checked out this greenhouse while we went to a pond.

"How come you didn't eat? You love vegetables but you only ate half of them" he turned to me and I just shrugged. "Just nervous"

"Did something happen?" He grabbed my hand, He was always such a flirty and caring person.

"No, Pietro really I'm fine I just wasn't that hungry and I'm nervous" I had a lump in my throat. He was talking to others so he didn't hear Bri comment on my weight of anything.

He put an arm around me and pulled me in. I leaned my head on his shoulder "you're an asking friend" I mumbled "you are too" he softly said back.

He smelt so good, I could smell mint tooth paste from this morning some how, but I also smelt the laundry detergent and cologne he used- be smelt like lavender and fresh water.

I smiled a little and he looked down at me before Sabrina came over, he didn't take his arm off from around me- I'm not really sure if Sabrina and Pietro were a thing but Sabrina is making it seem that way.

Pietro let go of me before Sabina grabbed his hand, they talked and Sabrina flirted.

I went onto my phone and to Instagram, I updated my status and took a picture at the white house before Pietro photobombed it.

Whenever Pietro was in my posts or stories they got over 100 million likes- a lot of people have a crush on him.

I walked over to Wanda and saw she was using her magic to make the plants alive again, I touched the soil and everything grew high.

Wanda smiled before walking over to me. I made the soil damp to refresh the plants. After I finished we walked back out to the outside world

"Wow, your powers are amazing" a guy said while walking up to us, he had medium black hair and brown eyes. His jaw line was sharper than a scalpel.

I smiled and Wanda gave me that 'he's hit' look.

"I'm Tyler, Tyler Hitchen, my fathers the head of security" he smiled at us "I'm Wanda Maximoff" Wanda put out her hand.

"And I'm Tessa Alonso" I put out my hand and he shook it while he got lost in my eyes.

Pietro and Sabrina came over a minute later. I gave Pietro a look and eyed him then Tyler. I communicate 'fine' and he smirked before scoffing, he understood what I meant.

All five of us talked before we got called back in,

"Is she an earth bender?" Somebody asked once we entered a room "uh- ya that's one of her powers, I think. I don't know" Steve looked at me confused.

"I think I am, I mean I control the four elements" I shrugged. "No way" the guy smirked.

"Oh- ya nice to meet you I'm Barron, Barron Trump" he shook my hand. "I'm Tessa Alonso" I smiled a little confused.

•••••

We went to our rooms, I got under my covers the second my shoes were off. I was so tired.

"Good to know the son of the president likes you" Nat said before a yawn "ya" I mumbled before also yawning.

In the morning I got ready and went to wake up Wanda, I saw Sabrina in bed with Pietro cuddling. My stomach flipped upside down and I felt a lump on my throat.