Chapter eleven

Tessa's POV

Bruce had let me go back to my room the next day when I better.

It's been a week since the incident and I haven't gotten much sleep, I kept on thinking about my mum. I was told by alejo she was killed in a bombing, but he never told me she was burnt alive, or maybe she wasn't and it was just an illusion.

I'm starting to get real and fake events mixed up with each other. Yesterday I had this dream about a company named Marvel and it was all about our lives, there were phases and it showed every event.

Different plots though, Pietro was dead, Tony was dead, Vision, Loki, Nat, and Gamora were all dead. Steve was an old crippled man.

I didn't tell anyone cause I figured it was a weird dream but the thought of being in a movie, and you don't know you were being recorded would be... creepy.

I went to the common room in Wing b and sat next to Wanda while sipping my coffee. Sabrina and Pietro were still asleep, Sam was in wing A and Bucky was sleeping on the couch next to us.

I wanted to tell someone about the weird dreams but other universes don't exist.

Wanda put on the tv quietly while I ate a bowl of cereal and checked my socials. Taylor swifts new album comes out in a week- Tony is going to be all over it and be in his lab listening to it for the next year.

About an hour later Pietro came out, Sabrina was still in her room. Sam came back eating a protein bar.

He leaned over Bucky "Wake up, Sunshine" Sam shook Bucky, Bucky groaned and pushed him away.

•••••

Around half way through a movie we were watching FRIDAY announced Steve wanted us in the meeting room.

All 6 of us walked there, the whole team was there "In Romania Europe there was an attack from robots and super soldiers. Somebody has created more serums and created an army, they also got ahold of Osborn Nanotechnology"

Ha passed us files of the guy who started it, he was wanted for war crimes. MatTac.

He went over our plan "Alonso your with Pietro, Müller your with Wanda" Steve switched us up, usually I was with Sabrina.

He discussed the plan and how to take action on MatTac. "We leave at 6 pm on the dot" Steve said before walking out.

We all had these bracelets from Tony that activates our suits- just in case we were out in Public and a disaster happened.

Sabrina gave me a deadly look while we were leaving the meeting room, I flipped her off before following Tony. Didn't know where he was going but I'm going there with him now.

"Why are you following me, Greeny?" He asked before I jogged up next to him "Someone doesn't want me around so now I'm with you because you always want me around" I joked and he smiled a little.

Tony liked me, I was the first one to forgive him about what happened to all of our families- I shouldn't have forgave him for all the pain it caused me but it wasn't his fault.

I forgive too easily.

He went to his lab and handed me something "bring this to the Jet. Don't loose it or break it" he demanded, I nodded my head. It was a type of weapon with a sticky note code thangy on it.

I brought it to the jet and took our seats, I went to sit near Pietro but Sabrina took the spot. Wanda was on the end and Pietro was next to her and I was not sitting next to Sabrina.

I sat next to Steve, Bucky, and Sam. "Why don't you just talk to Sabrina?" Bucky asked, I gave him a look "remember what happens last time?" I whispered.