Chapter sixteen

I went to my room while I saw Bruce and Dr Cho rushing out to the track. I could still hear Sabrina screaming.

Pietro's door was open, he called for me once I passed it. I just walked by while letting a few tears escape.

I slammed my door shut and fell down the wall crying my eyes out, I covered my mouth while I heard Pietro calmly knock on the door "Tess?" He asked.

I tried to get myself together by didn't work, I had a lot of thoughts. I crawled to my bathroom weakly and closed the door and sobbed loudly for a second.

I went and grabbed my blade, I had bought Gauzes luckily so I knew how to care for them.

Before I was going to cut I heard Pietro loudly bang on the door, I didn't want him to worry or feel guilty.

I wiped my tears away and tried to fret it together before going tit he door, I opened it and smiled at him "sorry, I was just mad. Did you need something" Pietro sighed in relief before hugging me, he kissed my head.

"No, I just wanted to make sure you were ok" Piet smiled at me and I smiled back. "Did you want to watch a movie with Wanda, me and Vision tonight at the theatres" he asked.

"Sure, that sounds good" I wasn't going to be able to make it. "Pietro, we need your help" Steve called, Pietro kissed my forehead before walking off.

I closed the door and put my head on it, I was holding back more tears again. I didn't even hesitate to let it out, maybe Sabrina was right, I don't belong in this world.

I crawled back over to the bathroom, I grabbed the bag of razors.

⚠️Suicide attempt⚠️

I cut way too much on my arms, I even went up to my shoulder, I did my right arm. I wanted to kill myself, it's my fault all four of us had ti go through that trauma, if I wasn't born he wouldn't have done this.

I heard banging on my door but just ignored it.

I went back into my room and grabbed a blue suitcase, I formed a vine and wrapped it around the door handle and iced it as well.

I felt the blood going further down my fingers, I hadn't put on a gauze yet, I didn't know how deep the vein was either— I just cut to where I felt relief of it.

I went ti the bathroom, closed and locked the door before checking my shoulder. It was all bloody and smeared from my T-Shirt. My wrists were dripping blood and I felt sharp pains in my left wrist.

It wasn't enough though.

I looked under my sink and looked for meds. I grabbed my ADHD and anxiety meds, Benzo's and Ritalin.

I poured them on the counter while sobbing out loud, I grabbed a handful of the mixed prescribed meds and grabbed a water bottle.

I swallowed them then grabbed another handful, I swallowed those too and was about to grab the rest when I felt a very very sharp pain in my stomach. I yelled before falling onto my knees.

I cried and yelled in pain before falling onto my left shoulder with the cuts. I cried out and held the pain in while I felt my insides die.

I screamed before foam came up my mouth, my eyes rolled back and I started seeing white and black dots. I gagged before moaning a few times, everything was moving.

"I love you, Pietro and Wanda" I mumbled befor everything went black.

Pietro's POV

I had to leave Tessa to help Steve with a witness report, it was super boring obviously.