TLOU imagines

By Juststoriez03

This book has short stories of almost all tlou's characters! Requests CLOSED! More

(Abby)
(Abby) PT. 1
(Abby) Part 2.
(Ellie)
(Abby)
(Ellie)
Jesse
Ellie
Abby
Ellie
Abby
(Dina)
(Ellie/Dina)
(Abby)
(Lev)
(Ellie)
(Ellie)
(Yara)
(Jesse)
(Abby)
Ellie
(Ellie)

(Dina)

9.4K 65 51
By Juststoriez03

(Recommended song: Scott Street by Phoebe Bridgers)

Romantic interest: Dina.

(Extra notes: This is targeted for a fem Y/n but you can definitely be masc too!)

Warnings: Death.

~

"Dina... I need to go. You know I do"

"No, you don't, Y/n... Stay. Stay here with JJ and me, we need you"

"This is why... I need to protect you guys."

A hoard of clickers, and bloaters were heading towards Jackson. A massive hoard... Y/n and Dina lived just up from Jackson so they'd get hit with the hoard too. A rather large group was going to fight off the hoard in an attempt to draw them away or kill them all. Y/n was one of Jackson's best fighters which is why they asked for her to help them fight.

Y/n walked up placing her warm hand on Dina's wet cheek.

"I'll come back..."

Y/n removes her hand and grabs her jacket just beside her throwing it over her shoulder and walks out the back door of the farmhouse leaving Dina alone in the dark kitchen while she cried fearing the love of her life would be gone forever.
Y/n walked out of the house fearing that'd be the last time she saw Dina. 

~

(Four-month time skip)

~

The team worked endlessly and tirelessly fighting the hoard. They killed many but not close to all, they lead the hoard back the way they came from. More than 80% of the group from Jackson died.
Going back to Jackson was hard for the remaining, including Ellie... Ellie went along with the group... When the group came back they had a lot of wounds... physical and emotional. A lot of the group became really close during those four months... Including Ellie and Y/n. 

"I wonder what Dina is thinking about right now..." Y/n thought out loud grabbing a card from the pile.

"Are we seriously going to talk about Dina again?" Ellie joked, she enjoyed hearing how much Y/n cared about Dina.

"No no... I'm just... I'm just worried is all"

"Why?"

"Well, she's alone there... With JJ and the farm... It's hard to manage with just the both of us."

"I'm sure she's managing just fine"

"I know, she's super strong and super smart, I'm just... I didn't tell her I loved her"

"I'm sure she knows-"

"-No Ellie... You don't understand I just left. I didn't say goodbye or hug her or... anything I just left, I didn't even look back. I just can't shake the fact that that was the last time I will see them"

"No, it won't. You'll return and everything will be normal again"

A week later Y/n got caught up in a small group of runners just outside the hoard trying to get away from a bloater, she ran into the basement where three runners had been hiding at in the dark and got bit on her shoulder.
She found Ellie two hours later, it had already gotten increasingly worse. She made Ellie swear she wouldn't tell anyone, she knew it wouldn't do any good for them to know, and they couldn't treat it. 

After she got bit she became a bit more careless when it came to killing the hoard. Ellie couldn't help but feel a stinging in her chest, she'd gotten close to Y/n. Back before the hoard in Jackson, they knew each other but they weren't friends. Dina was the only reason they knew each other.

The same night she got bit Ellie took Y/n into a room. Each night they'd find a house to hide in at night, and they'd all secure it the best they could. Luckily they found a house with no clickers or broken windows. 
Y/n already had a fever and was sweating profusely. The whites of her eyes were red and her breath slowed way down. Ellie, despite Y/n's protests, put a small cloth with some water on it so it would at least feel a bit better. The bite already had cysts and the veins around it turned black under the skin. The color on Y/n's face was gone, lips cracking and dry.

Ellie sat down next to Y/n, her knees up and her arms resting on them.

"Once you get back tell Dina I'm sorry..." Y/n said in a low, dry voice.

Ellie simply looked at Y/n.

"Tell her... I should've listened to her"

Ellie wished she could tell Y/n it would be okay and Y/n would be able to say that all to Dina herself.. but she knew she would be lying.

"Oh, my god..." Y/n put her hand on her face, hiding it, muffles crying could be heard. "Tell her, I love her, and I will forever be with her and JJ"

"Y/n-" 

"-Ellie please, just do this one thing for me..."

"Okay... I will"

~

That same night Y/n died from the fever caused by the bite but after all the sappy stuff Y/n needed a bit more happiness.

"Hey, do you still have that joke book? The erm... No pun intended?" Y/n asks, her voice rough a groggy.

"No, it got ruined last year."

"Do you at least remember any of the jokes?"

"I... I remember one"

"Tell me it"

"I think it went like... I tried to catch some fog yesterday... I... I mist"

Y/n chuckled.

"That's so stupid"

"Yeah... It is"

~

Once they got back all the bodies of the lost group that were salvageable were buried... Each family in Jackson had a funeral at different times throughout the day so it wasn't a mess of crying people in the small cemetery.
Ellie took Shimmer from the stables and rode off to Dina's house. The entire ride was dreadful for Ellie. She didn't want to tell Dina that Y/n died but she knew it should be her and not some random person in Jackson or worse yet not tell her at all.

Once she arrived at the house she tied Shimmer up by the front of the house, to the front deck. Dina immediately ran outside a rag in her hand which she was wiping her hands off. She noticed Dina's face slightly change once she noticed it was Ellie but then she suddenly smiled.

"Holy shit!"

"..Holy shit" Ellie copied her words not sure what else to say.

"Come in! Come in!"

Ellie's feet dragged her inside as she fiddled with her fingers nervously. Dina held the screen door open for Ellie as she walked in.

"Would you like some coffee?"

"Erm... Yeah"

Dina smiled kindly once more as she ran off into the kitchen. Ellie could hear Dina moving stuff in the kitchen around as she was about to make the coffee.
Ellie looked around the living room she stood in, it was fairly messy. JJ's toys were everywhere, and random pieces of clothing and old dishes were on the table from the night before. Not that Ellie cared it was just strange because Dina normally left the house extremely tidy.

"Sorry It's a bit messy, it's been hard without Y/n around..."

Ellie's chest hurt at the mention of Y/n.

"Speaking of Y/n... Is she with you?"

"Erm.." Ellie cleared her throat. "Where's JJ?"

"He's upstairs napping, can you believe he's 22 months now? He's beginning to walk now, he took his first steps just a week ago. I took a polaroid so Y/n would see it"

Ellie opened her mouth but closed it afraid her voice would be shakey. Ellie walked into the kitchen, standing in the wide doorway looking at Dina as she poured the coffee into the cups. Dina looks up at Ellie who had tears growing in her eyes. Dina's entire demeanor changes at the sight of Ellie.

"...Ellie, where's Y/n?"

"She..." Ellie closes her eyes. "She said... She said that she wanted you to know she loved you and she was sorry, she said she should've listened to you."

"Ellie" Dina's voice was dangerously low.

"She was running from a group of clickers. She hid in the basement of this random house..." Ellie let out a sob. "She got bit on the shoulder by a runner... I'm so sorry"

"No... Ellie, no..."

"I'm so sorry, Dina"

"She said she was going to come back"

Dina just begins to hyperventilate and tears began to pour out of her eyes. Ellie rushed up, wrapping her arms around Dina but she Dina moves away.

"Dina..."

"Just go"

"..."

"I said go!"

Dina turned away from Ellie who was now making her way toward the back door. Ellie turns back. (GIF)

"Her funeral is in two hours"

Then Ellie left. Carefully shutting the door. Once again, Dina was left alone in the kitchen crying.

As Ellie left, mounting Shimmer and riding off tears poured out of her sore eyes. Her heart pounded and her head felt heavy...
Y/n's death left a scar on everyone she knew... Including Ellie.

Remember to vote and comment!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.8K 18
ellie williams x female reader the last of us two Β©cvpidkiss- book one : never die alone book two : free book three : take...
20.5K 301 20
RE-UPLOAD!! 𝖠 π–Όπ—ˆπ—…π—…π–Ύπ–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖀𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 & 𝖠𝖻𝖻𝗒 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—π—Œ wattpad deleted at 70k :))
83K 2.8K 35
~~In the river, your reflection Is a promise you couldn't keep~~ Enemies to Lovers TLOU (game) - does not follow the original plot Updates every Satu...
44.9K 1K 17
ellie williams x female reader the last of us two Β©cvpidkiss- book one : never die alone book two : free book three : taken