The Alpha's Argent ~ Chris Ar...

By fasiham241

Hayley Andrea Hale is the eldest Hale daughter in the Hale family. When Hayley was in high school, she had fa... More

Summary & More Information On Hayley
Aesthetic
Main Cast
Act 1 ~ Teen Wolf Season 1
Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Second Chance At First Line
Chapter 3: Pack Mentality
Chapter 4: Magic Bullets
Chapter 5: The Tell
Chapter 6: Heart Monitor
Chapter 7: Night school
Chapter 8: Lunatic
Chapter 9: Wolf's Bane
Author Note
Chapter 10: Co-Captain
Chapter 11: Formality
Chapter 12: Code Breaker
Act 2 ~ Teen Wolf Season 2
Chapter 1: Omega
Chapter 2: Shape-Shifted
Chapter 4: Abomination
Chapter 5: Venomous
Chapter 6: Frenemy
Chapter 7: Restraint
Chapter 8: Raving
Chapter 9: Party Guessed
Chapters 10 & 11: Fury & Battlefield

Chapter 3: Ice Pick

1.1K 31 5
By fasiham241

Allison's POV

After helping Scott with Issac's house and seeing the strange creature in the house, I needed to go get gas in the car. 

When I arrived at the gas station, I started to fill the car with gas. I looked around while I waited when I locked eyes with a man on his motorcycle. He nodded at me and I smiled as he drove away. 

When he left, the lights had went out from the station and when I went to sit in the car and drive away, my car keys were missing when I know they were still in the car. I got out to try to find them only I couldn't when suddenly everything went quiet very quiet. I looked around to see if anyone was there but there wasn't when suddenly someone put a bag over my face. 

Luckily I had the bracelet that Hope gave me if I needed help and I pressed it for her to find me. 

When the bag came off, I was tied and dad was tied too. I started to panic but then stopped packing remembering the day I was training with aunt Ava. She told me how this was something all hunters had to do when hunting. I knew then and there dad was trying to train me but 'kidnapping' me was that necessary. 

I gave dad a look and he was probably amazed that I calmed down so quickly. Dad broke out of his chair and walked over to me taking my gag off. 

"Is this how we're gonna do father/daughter talks from now on," I say pissed 

"No, this is how we're gonna train you," dad says but I look away. 

I would rather be training with Aunt Ava. 

"Do you know why we use arrows," dad asks 

"They can't heal until it's taken out." I say remembering Hayley moms injury 

"Look familiar," he says as he brings out the arrow that was going to be used on Issac.  

"You were gonna kill him," I say pissed

"That's right and if we find Issac on another full moon, we will kill him, that's the hard choice we make," dad says.

I was shocked that Dad would say that especially considering Hayley mom was a wolf, Hope was a wolf and the pack were mainly wolves, witch's or vampires. 

Dad changed after Gerard came to Beacon Hills. Was anything he was saying to Hayley, Hope and the pack true? Did he really still love Hayley or was he just playing her? 

"But it wasn't my choice," he says and I raise my eyebrow at him

"Gerard," I say pissed. 

"No, you see, our family has a surprisingly progressive tradition, knowing wars and violence are typically started by men we place the final decisions the hard ones with the woman," he says as he walks over to me. "Our sons are trained to be soldiers and our daughters to be leaders."

Dad kisses my forehead and leaves an arrow in my hand before walking away. If I were to be a leader it would be to help people not kill them and dad was talking about killing wolves. I wouldn't kill anyone especially since Hayley, Hope, the pack and Aunt Ava are all wolves. 

"Training starts now," he says to the man that was watching me before "time her"

The man starts a timer and turns in on and because I've been training with Aunt Ava on this I broke out of the wrist bands in only 1 hour. 

I walk out of the house to see Elijah on his motorcycle waiting for me while the other man was keeping his distance from Elijah.

"Hope got your distress signal, she sent me to pick you up while she heads to the gas station to get your car," Elijah says with a smile

I smile as I run over to Elijah and hug him.

"Thank you," I say 

"No problem sweetheart," he says as he passes me his helmet. 

I put it on and hop onto the bike as he hops on behind me. I see him glares at the Hunter before he started the engine and we drove away. 

"It had a tail," Scott says the next day at school while he, Hope and I were doing the rock climbing activity."I don't have a tail"

Hope could go to any class she wanted since she was Hayley's daughter and she all ready graduated high school so she joined our class to be with me. 

"Maybe you just haven't grown it yet," I say making Hope chuckle. 

"I don't think he's going to grow a tail sis," Hope says and I smile at her calling me sis. 

I get to a certain section with Hope still climbing when I stopped waiting for Scott. 

"Are you slowing down for me," he asks

"I was waiting for you," I say 

"What? Waiting for me to catch up?" He says 

"You look like you were struggling Scott," Hope says with a smirk

"Maybe I was admiring the view," Scott says checking out my ass.

Hope fake gags and I chuckle before looking at Scott.

"Try admiring from afar." I say as I climb again only for Scott to get ahead of me. 

I smirked and pushed his foot of the rock sending him down to the ground with the class laughing.

"Nice going sis," Hope says as we high five at the top and then head down. 

Next was Stiles and Erica's turn. 

Erica was climbing but she was having some troubles. Erica was having trouble breathing and I knew it wasn't safe because she was epileptic. 

"Coach may I," Hope says walking over to him and I knew she was going to go help Erica.

Coach nods and Hope starts to climb the wall to Erica without rope and harness. 

"Hey Erica," Hope says making Erica look at her.

"Hope," she says still having trouble breathing 

"I'm going to help you get down okay just hold onto me," Hope says and Erica nods.

Hope grabs Erica's waist and Erica grabs Hope arm before she starts to climb down. 

"There you go, we're on the ground," Hope says and Erica smiles at her. 

Erica hugs her but stops because the class was laughing at her. Erica started to run to the locker room and I saw Hope glare at the class who when they meet Hopes glare stopped laughing. 

"I hear anyone laughing about a situation as serious as this then I'll be sending you to the principals office am I clear," Hope says

The class nods and they clear their way when Hope runs over to find Erica. I was happy to have a sister like Hope who always cared for everyone. 

When I was in the locker room with Hope she stopped and looked around.

"What's wrong," I ask

"Erica," she whispers before running outside and we all follow her. 

I see Scott grab Erica when she's about to fall from the wall as we run over to them.

"Turn her on the side," Hope says to Scott as he turns Erica onto the side.

"How'd you two know," I ask

"I just felt it," Hope and Scott says who look at each other in shock. 

Erica was taken to the hospital late that night and I headed home. Dad was still working with Gerard and it pained me that he was working with him. I would never do that as long as I had Hope, Hayley, Aunt Ava and the pack with me. 

I went home later and was getting ready to head out when dad came in. He wanted me to be friends with Lydia for their gain which I hated. 

Hayley, Hope, Elijah, Enzo, Aunt Ava, Stiles, Lydia, Scott and I went ice skating and it was a blast. Scott kept falling and it was a hilarious  I watched Elijah and Hayley skating and laughing which made me smile but I was sad that it couldn't be dad here with Hayley and not Elijah.

"He likes Scott's mom," Hope says to me as she and Enzo skate over

"Your joking," I say in shock

"Nope, he's just here pretending to be Hayley's husband till we can find a way to deal with Gerard and your dad and her can be together again,"Enzo says

"I hope it's soon cause dads changed since Gerard arrived," I say

Hope gives me a sad smile before hugging me and I hug her when suddenly we hear Lydia screaming. 

"Lydia," we all called out skating to her as she was leaning on the ice with Stiles.

Why did she scream?

The next day at school, I saw Erica pin Scott to a locker before I walked away to lunch. I was a bit jealous considering how gorgeous Erica became after Derek bit her but Scott would he really do that to me?

"I know how it looked but she came up to me," Scott says from behind me as we're sitting at the tables for lunch. 

"I'm not jealous," I reply 

"You're not," Scott says

"She's with Derek now isn't she. Like Issac," I ask "you can't get caught in the middle of this. Don't you feel what's happening? My grandfather coming here, Derek turning Erica and Issac. It's..."

"I know" he says

"There's always crossfire," I say 

"What am I supposed to do. I can't just stand by. I can't pretend to be normal," he says 

"I don't want you to be normal. I want you to be alive." I say before I leave. 

I never wanted Scott to be normal. I wanted him to protect his family, his pack, me. I just hope nothing happens that makes me regret us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 167 18
Dakota Hale is the youngest member of the Hale family. Her life hasn't exactly been what you would call a dream, in fact it's the exact opposite. Los...
99.4K 2.8K 108
Love. Be afraid. Y/N Hale, the daughter of Peter Hale, attends Beacon Hills Highschool with her best friends, Lydia Martin and Jackson Whittemore. ...
121K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...
352K 10K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...