Double Take (YiZhan FF) || Om...

Von Kimnielle88

In an ABO/Omegaverse AU, Xiao Zhan is the son of another woman, becoming the Xiao family's sole hope for cont... Mehr

DT: Prologue
DT: One
DT: Two
DT: Three
ANNOUNCEMENT
DT: Four
DT: Five
DT: Six
DT: Seven
DT: Eight
DT: Nine
DT: Ten
DT: Eleven
DT: Twelve
DT: Thirteen
DT: Fourteen
DT: Fifteen
DT: Sixteen
DT: Seventeen
DT: Eighteen
DT: Twenty
DT: Twenty-one
DT: Twenty-Two
DT: Twenty-Three
DT: Twenty-Four
DT: Twenty-Five
DT: Twenty-Six
DT: Twenty-Seven
DT: Twenty- Eight
DT: Twenty-Nine
DT: Thirty
DT: Thirty-One
DT: Thirty-Two
DT: Thirty-Three
DT: Thirty-Four
DT: Thirty-Five
DT: Thirty-Six
DT: Thirty-Seven
DT: Thirty-Eight
DT: Thirty-Nine
DT: Forty
DT: Forty-One
DT: Forty-Two
DT: Forty-Three
DT: Forty- Four
DT: Forty- Five
DT: Forty- Six
DT: Forty-Seven
DT: Forty- Eight
DT: Forty-Nine

DT: Nineteen

675 73 7
Von Kimnielle88

Xiao Zhan came home with mixed emotions. Fear, sadness, and anxiety were mostly the ones spiraling inside him. After finally realizing his feelings for the two alphas, he felt sad, he knew his father would surely marry him off to someone who they can use for their own greed and would not accept the twins if he decides to pursue his feelings. Fear of the life he'll face after marrying someone he doesn't fully know and love. And the anxiety about what will happen now that his family knew about his second gender, though they already see him as an eyesore or a way to continue the lineage, he's afraid that they'll see him as disgusting, knowing that he's an omega and not an alpha they expected him to be. 

He sighs as he pulls over to the parking lot, head hitting the stirring wheel after stopping. 

His father's wife glared at him when the dinner was finished, and his grandparents look at him in a mix of pity and disgust, while the other people at the table whispered something to themselves which was too obvious that they were talking about him. 

It was a long night, a really tiring night. His head still feels fuzzy from all the events that happened, he doesn't know what to do! All he can't think was he wanted all this to disappear for at least a moment. He wants to forget the world for a second. 

For a moment, he wishes he was not born in this world anymore. Everything feels unfair, it was as if he was fighting against the world. 

When was the last time he felt his heart lightweight? where he doesn't care for the world, where he doesn't feel the heavy burden weighing him down? Right, it was just a few hours ago, with the presence of the two alphas.

He just wishes they were here for him, to comfort him, to feel their warmth over him, to make him smile despite the hardship he's been going through. 

He checks his wristwatch and only smiled bitterly at the time. It's already eleven in the evening, surely no one wants their resting time to be ruined by a problem that they clearly have no involvement in. And so he shrugged off the thought of calling the two alphas and pocketed his phone. 

He'll just drink alcohol to forget his problem, and also feel the warmth through it.

He smiles bitterly as he left his car and proceeded to go up to his penthouse, heart heavy as he did so. 

.

Upon arriving, he went straight to his cabinet where his signature wines are lined up in a perfect manner. He didn't bother to care what kind of wine was it and grabbed as much as he can hold. Then he sets them in the living room. He then went back to get him a wine glass, then went back to the living room to settle himself.

His shoe had already been kicked off somewhere in the house, his tie loose around his neck, his dress shirt opened halfway through the buttons, and his coat disposed on the floor unneatly. 

He then slumped on the sofa, heaving a loud sigh as he does so. Then he starts opening one bottle and pouring it onto the wineglass until it reached its brim.

He smiled mindlessly as he sets down the bottle and pull back the wineglass up to his lips. Without a second thought, he gulps them like water, bringing an intense heat to his throat. It feels burning but his tastebuds are rejoicing as the sweetness and bitterness mix inside his mouth. He then smiles triumphantly, it was only a glass but he can already feel the buzz inside his head. 

He then fills up his glass once again, and just like the first one, he drank them like water. He did that until he finished a bottle. But it didn't satisfy him, so he grabs another one despite his head already spinning. 

.

He drank until he finishes three bottles of fine wine, his vision already blurred and rotating as he looks around. He giggles as he fills another shot of his wineglass but then is interrupted when his phone chimes. 

He made a curious stop, putting down the wineglass while spilling in the process from the state of drunkenness. 

Despite his blurry vision, he managed to read the names of the senders. He giggles, seeing two names he wishes to see at the moment. 

In his drunken state, he replied, he managed to send a decent message with minimal typos, telling them frankly that he was drunk. Then he threw his phone across the sofa and started picking up his wine glass once again and chugging down its every last drop. 

After ten minutes or so, his doorbell suddenly rang making him jolt from where he is sitting. His brows furrowing, eyes hooded as he looks in the door's direction. Despite finding it suspicious, he stood from the sofa, struggling to stand straight but managed to reach the door. 

He then opened the door. To his surprise, he was welcomed by Yibo and Xie Yie who clearly ran as fast as they can by the looks of them panting heavily.

They looked at the omega worriedly, holding his shoulder to make him steady on his feet. 

Xiao Zhan giggled at the sight, he was just wishing to see them a while ago, but now they are here in front of him, or maybe he was just hallucinating from being so drunk? Either way, he steps aside to give the two a space to come inside.

"You're here?" he said in a slur, smiling drunkenly at the two. 

The two alphas' brows furrow as questions spiral inside their heads. Why is the omega drunk? What happened to his earlier itinerary? 

They want to ask him what caused him to drink this much but they knew full well that they'll get no sane answers. So instead, Xie Yie grabbed the omega by the back of his knees and on his shoulder blades before swooping him off his feet.

Xiao Zhan yelped in surprise but giggled afterward after feeling two muscular arms holding him in the air.

"We'll ask you when you're sober. For now, you need rest," Yibo uttered low as if commanding, entering after them and closing the door behind him. He then follows them to the bedroom where Xie Yie sets him down gently. 

The omega giggles as he squirms playfully on his bed, "Come come! Imma tell you something!" he slurred out, making grabby hands mischievously, far from his usual demeanor around them.

The twins find it cute in all honesty, they wanted to watch him being this mischievous all the time but it seems like it's only limited when he's drunk. Besides that, they looked at each other at first, curiosity and hesitation are written in their eyes but they leaned down nonetheless, curiosity winning them over. 

"You know that you both smell nice right?" the omega drunkenly giggles, encircling his arms on their necks to keep them in place. He then gets a long sniff, trying to sniff out the two's lovely scent that he's been wanting to smell since earlier to calm his nerves. 

The two blushed at his sudden gesture, their heart running wild, and indecent fantasies instantly replacing the questions they wanted to ask the omega. 

Xiao Zhan giggled once again, unknowingly releasing his sweet pheromones in an attempt to make it even with the alphas' pheromones. 

"I love your scents," he snuggles deeper, purring in the process as he sniffs them even more. 

The two alphas can already feel their body turning hot, the omega's pheromones taking a toll on their bodies. It's making them drunken with it. Their alphas rejoicing at the sweet scent of the omega as his scent glad was just right under their noses. 

They both cursed inside their heads as they forcefully wriggle themselves out of the omega's grip. If they don't escape, it would be a disaster.

They did manage to release themselves, though, as they look at the omega, fat tears were already sliding down his cheeks, sobbing in the process as he looks at the two alphas with his doe eyes, and his pheromones started smelling sour. 

The two frantically kneel down once again, leveling themselves with the omega as they cup his cheeks tenderly. 

"Shh, We're sorry," Yibo coos, kissing his tears away while Xie Yie wiped the other side. 

"We didn't mean to make you sad," Xie Yie supplied, a worried and fond look on his face.

The omega sobbed, "You hate me that much?" he cried, tears falling from his eyes.

Yibo smiled fondly as he cooed, "No. We don't hate you. It's just..." he trails off, "Well, it could be dangerous for you," he manages to answer, gently wiping the continuous tears falling from the omega's cheek.

"b-but..." the omega sobs once again.

Xie Yie cups his cheeks, "You are precious to us. We don't hate you okay?" he coos, "now rest and we'll talk tomorrow, yeah?" 

Xiao Zhan pouted, his pheromone instantly changing back to being sweet as he nods, "Okay," he answers obediently.

The two flashed a reassuring smile as they guide him to lay on his bed which the omega voluntarily let them. Their hearts beating loudly as they find the omega adorable and fuc— they instantly shook their heads to dismiss the thought.  They sighed in relief when they are able to stop their desires from rampaging their heads. Then they turn back their attention to the omega when he suddenly speaks.

"Stay with me?" he mumbles softly and sounding needy, making the two alphas feel shivers run down their spines to their groins, causing them to twitch inside their pants.

Even then, the two smiled, though it looks constipated rather than a genuine smile,  "Sure," they answered in unison, hoping that their desires won't overpower them the longer they stayed at the omega's room.

------

A/N: This is so lame. I'm not in my right mind since I'm not in the condition to write. I have dysmenorrhea and it hurts a lot. Anyway, I'll make it up to you in the next chapter. Thank you so much for reading my story!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.2K 2.3K 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! 🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹 "Yahh.. You.. Xiao FUCKING Zhan..!" Yibo yelled in a vary loud voice which was very displ...
23.4K 1.4K 19
Wangxian 🤍🖤 Horror -comedy -action thriller-mystery story❤️ Romantic -comedy horror family story ❤️ Love of four hundred years 💓 💓Wei wuxian 💕💕...
91.6K 7.3K 71
The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had no other choice but to seek out an alpha...
16.7K 868 34
"Sean I'm newly present omega, I aslo love you, give me a chance to prove my self" Said cheng xiao "Noooo......" scream some one Who is he or she y...