Reincarnated in otome game bu...

De GreedRyuga

Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC die... Mais

Episode 1 - Death
Episode 2 - Fairy of the Forest
Episode 3 - Manipulating An Adult
Episode 4 - King's Troubles
Episode 5 - Bloody Dream
Episode 6 - Give Me A Break!
Episode 7 - Questions & Questions
Episode 8 - Bird & Stone Plan
George Rivelet's Profile
Major Characters' Profiles
Episode 9 - First Day of Academy
Episode 10 - Failed Acts
Episode 11 - Overthinking Issues
Episode 13 - Suspicious Invitation
Episode 14 - Troubles After Troubles
Episode 15 - Naughty Rouki
Official Logo
Episode 16 - Troubles & Struggles
Episode 17 - Messed Up
Episode 18 - Personal Matters
Episode 19 - Treats for Treatments
Episode 20 - Young Vigilantes
Episode 21 - Disciplinary Session
Episode 22 - Secret Weapon
Episode 23 - Weapon from Another World

Episode 12 - Failed Investigations

308 7 4
De GreedRyuga

After the class was ended, blonde hair girl and blue hair boy sitting on the bench in the garden of the Academy and discussing something

Charlotte : Did you notice something abnormal?

Albert : About what?

Charlotte : George of course. It's been two days and I haven't talked to him for once. I'm so curious that I could die.

Albert : Don't die so soon. You have to marry, remember?

Charlotte : Just told me what you know already.

Albert : Alright alright. All I knew was... his presence was so faint that I couldn't notice him. It's like he's mixed with the background and his presence wasn't like living human at all. I mistake him as furniture for many times.

Charlotte : A background character?

Albert : You could say that. Also, it might be because of this or something else, I didn't know when he was gone until I looked at his seat.

Charlotte : I noticed that too. It's like he just disappeared or vaporised in the air.

Albert : Yes. You know what kind of people could do things?

Charlotte : Assassins?

Albert : Exactly. I think he's a trained assassin or has the potential to become one. Or maybe he was actually a background character.

Charlotte : Really? You think those kinds of people actually exist? A human with a faint presence?

Albert : It wasn't impossible..... or at least that's what I think.

Charlotte : .............................You're reading novels too much.

Albert : No I don't.

Charlotte : Whatever, let's observe him a little longer. We might be able to see his true form.

Albert : Fine. By the way, how about finding the love of your life? Did you find anyone?

Blonde hair girl annoyed

Charlotte : Why did you bring that topic!

Albert : But it's for your future.

Charlotte : Forget about my future. Finding George's true identity was the most important thing for now.

Albert : But...

Charlotte : Don't but. You know the reason.

The duo went silent for a moment. Then, blue hair boy started talking again

Albert : If this is what you want then, I'll try my best to help you.

Charlotte : Thank you.

The duo stand up and walk away. Just then, a student comes out behind the bush and walks away

______________________________________

[The Next Day]

White hair girl walking on the hallway and looking to the rooms after rooms, searching the room that the boy would take to make a tea party

Cecelia : (I didn't see George's tea party. Did he decide not to do it? I didn't ask him properly. Now, what should I do or rather where should I go? I went to go Albert's tea party but girls might not let me in. I feel like I'm left out. Those three are the only friends I have. No one other than them would want me as their friend. I expect bullies in the Academy but because of those three, I still haven't experienced that. Now without them, I'm just a lonely powerless commoner girl)

While the girl starts depressing, someone pokes her shoulder. When she turned around, she saw yellow hair boy smiling at her

Cecelia : Umm....

William : William Wodinn. Just call me Wil. We're in the same class as well.

Cecelia : I see. That's why you look familiar.

William : What are you doing here? Searching for someone?

Cecelia : Yeah, I'm searching for my friend's tea party. But, I didn't find it. Maybe he didn't make it.

William : Was your friend George Rivelet?

Cecelia : Yeah, George. Did you know him?

William : Of course, we're neighbours in the dorm. We know each other well.

Cecelia : That's great.

William : Right? So, wanna join my tea party?

While hair girl nods and they walk away together. The boy who was peaking this from a far let down a sigh

George : (Was this really a good idea, oldman?)

Kuragari : Sometimes, you have to fight fire with fire.

George : (I don't like that answer much. So, what are we gonna do now? Library again?)

Kuragari : Yes, that's the best place we can pass time today. Male students would be busy making tea parties and female students would be busy attending those parties. So, only losers would be in the library.

George : (Did you just call me a loser?)

Kuragari : Depend on how you define it.

George : (Huh?)

Kuragari : Tell me boy. What kind of thing would make you a loser? Not making a tea party? Having no girls except Cecelia for attending your tea party? Spending time in library instead of chasing after opposite sex?

George : .....

Kuragari : See a bigger future, George. Remember your origins. The reason why you are here. The reason why you are staying like this. The reason why you choose this. I might be too harsh on you. But boy, you can't stay like normal kids. You have goals bigger than them. You're a hero who saved thousands of lives. Be proud of yourself. No one could make these things because it was impossible. But you make them. You make impossible to possible. You standing here proving that. Don't think too low of yourself boy. You're not a loser. If you're a loser, everyone else would be lower than you.

George : (I see)

Realising that the spirit trying to remind his hard work and his position, the boy smiled

George : (Thanks for reminding me about myself)

Kuragari : You're welcome.

Then, the boy walks toward the Academy library

______________________________________

(In Wodinn's Tea Part Room)

White hair girl saw many boys and girls in the room. Immediately she worried that she might get bullied. But opposite to her thinking, no one approached her. After seconds, the yellow hair boy returned. He went near her and smiled

William : Sorry for waiting, miss. I just got something urgent.

Cecelia : It's alright, William. How did that go?

William : It's finished smoothly. Nothing big deal. Anyway, how's the tea?

Yellow hair boy sat on the chair in front of white hair girl

Cecelia : Tea is wonderful. Cookies are also great. I can't stop taking them.

William : Hahaha..... eat as much as you want. I like when people eat food that I give. It feels really great to watch them eating.

Cecelia : Umm.... thank you.

William : So, what do you think about my tea party?

White hair girl look around

Cecelia : Everything was great. The decorations, tea, cookies.... everything was wonderful.

William : Am I wonderful too?

Cecelia : Huh?

William : Hahaha.... it's just a joke.

Cecelia : I-I see. Ohh, William.

William : Hmm?

Cecelia : You have many friends, huh?

William : Friends? Ohh, only a few of them were my friends. Most of them are just students who follow me.

Cecelia : Your follower? That many?

William : That many? This number of followers was nothing compared to people like Issac or Kimbell. Seventy percent of students of the Academy were their followers.

Cecelia : Issac? Kimbell?

William : You don't know them? Issac was the senior student and also the president of the student council. And Kimbell was the prince from another country, Union. He wasn't in our class but you would see him when go to ruins in practical class.

Cecelia : I...I don't want to meet him.

William : Why? Did you scare him?

Cecelia : He's noble, right? Not just normal, a prince. I'm just a commoner. If I meet him, I will face scary things.

William : Scary things? Ohh, are you talking about the bully case?

White hair girl nod

William : Of course, his followers might bully you because of jealousy. That's normal.

Cecelia : That was the reason I don't want to meet with nobles.

William : What about me or Albert and Charlotte?

Cecelia : I haven't faced anything scary because of those two. I don't know about you, William.

William : Hahaha.... don't worry miss. You won't have to face those kinds of troubles with my followers. And if they did *whisper* they'll have to face my wrath *whisper*

Yellow hair boy said with a smile. White hair girl don't know how to respond

William : Anyway, how did you meet with George?

Cecelia : I met him in the class. He said he was a normal commoner like me. So, we become friends.

William : I see. Did you know anything about him?

Cecelia : No, I didn't. All I know was he was stronger than he said.

William : Like what?

Cecelia : He said he have used magic only for less than ten times. But he has already mastered creating a crest circle. He surely has talents in magic.

William : I see. I see.

Cecelia : Also, he's the only one who could deflect sir.Carter's sword. Even students in knight training like Albert couldn't do that. George must be stronger than most students.

William : I see. (Well, I know that much too. It seems she doesn't know anything more than I did. It was pointless to continue this topic. She was beautiful but also innocent air head. I want to tell her about the news that I got known by investigations. But she would tell him or ask him about those things just after I told her. It would be best to not tell her)

______________________________________

[Hours Later]

Every student is in the class after tea parties have ended. White hair girl asking the boy about where he was going at that time. Suddenly, the four students walk into the class and look around. Some students were confused and some of them were surprised to recognize their faces. Then, they found the thing that they're searching for. Four students walked toward the last row of the class and stopped when they got near the boy and looked at him. The boy and spirit inside him were confused. Brown hair boy who looks like the leader of the group starts talking to the boy

??? : Hey you.

George : Huh?

??? : You're George Rivelet, right?

George : Yea. What do you want?

??? : I see. Guys, let's take him.

??? : Yes, sir.

??? : Yes, sir.

George : Huh?

Brown hair boy and two other boys grab the boy by his arms and legs, then carry out from the class like it was normal. Students confused

??? : Sorry for interrupting.

Black hair girl apologized and walked out of the room

Student A : Hey, that's the student council, right?

Student B : Yeah, why did they take him like that?

Student C : He must done something trouble.

Student D : I knew it. That guy was good for nothing.

Student E : Heh, commoners never know their place.

Hearing students mutterings, white hair girl annoyed and pissed. Not know what to do, she look to yellow hair boy. Yellow hair boy give her a sign to follow after the group together. White hair girl nod. Then, the two left their seats and run after the group. Blue hair boy and blonde hair girl look to each other face

Albert : What do you think?

Charlotte : I think we should follow after them as well.

Albert : Alright, let's go.

The duo run out from the class and follow after the group as well

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

512K 19.2K 47
When I found the newest Otome game by the famous game company Hugot7, I was crying tears of joy. It was utterly beautiful, the scenery, the kingdoms...
30.3K 1.2K 28
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
2.8K 135 18
I was the accountant in my father's gang, always getting caught up in his shady business. When the feud between his and another gang finally ended, m...
637K 27.6K 68
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...