Soulmates.....[ JUNGKOOK INDI...

Da Kriti_OT73110

when a korean idol fell in love with an indian singer or the golden melody of india. what will happen in thei... Altro

Part 2: Introduction
part 3: WHO!!!! ????
Part 4: Arrival of Jeons
Part 5:Mohsin and Yn's MV shooting.....
Part 6: Reaction to the MV and Moments....
Part 7: FRIENDSHIP
Part 8: Are We Fallin in Love??
Confession
the shocking news ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ
Can an Assian help us with our task out their?
Karnika and yuvraj's engagement
Bhai......
The Miserable end of our incomplete love: the ending

Part 1: Summary....

530 17 4
Da Kriti_OT73110

This fanfiction is all about when a Korean fell in love with an indian...

Yn Singhania, a beautiful talented girl,who loves everyone fell in love with a korean boy...

Jeon Jungkook, a handsome talented boy,who loves everyone and everything fell in love with an indian girl.....

they both were arranged in a marriage, BTS except jk knew yn very well,but didn't know that yn is their maknae's bride. Somehow, jk and yn's relation started with friendship and they didn't knew that when they fell in love with each other...As the time passes by,they got to invade in their hearts . Finally, the time came when they confessed to each other. on the auspicious day of their engagement ceremony, they confessed to each other...

Both were destined to be together....They were SOULMATES..............let's see how's their love story and what will happen in their lives.....both loving each other unconditionally or lacking the essence of love and trust.... 

Author's Note:

this ff is much more similar to my first ff Mrs Jeon is indian?! on my another account which has been deleted from their..........

SPOILER OF MY NEXT INDIAN FF: 

Destined to be Together [ mentioned above ]

my another account

Armygirlkriti10

bbye!!

ANNEYONG AND SARANGHAE!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

13.4K 524 28
what will happen if two souls from different countries get married?? Will they be able to understand each other?? let's read the story for better un...
185K 5.6K 41
A love story of Kim Taehyung and Y/N Singh. A journey of their love. No extra drama, there will just be how they fall in love with each other. My wo...
927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.5K 177 22
Welcome to my fourth book ! โค๏ธ (Book Completed) JUNGKOOK ร— INDIAN --------- "๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ (๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ...