Deedar โค๏ธ

By punjabi_kudi

a journey from i don't love you to I love you the most ๐Ÿ’• More

characters ๐Ÿ’–
1๐Ÿ’–
2๐Ÿ’–
3๐Ÿ’–
4๐Ÿ’”
5๐Ÿ’”
6๐Ÿ’”
7๐Ÿ’”
8๐Ÿ’”
10๐Ÿ’”
11โค๏ธ

9โค๏ธ

1.2K 150 51
By punjabi_kudi

Fuck ... She cursed ... As soon as she stepped in her house she stumbled on something ...

She switched on all the lights ... Squinted her eyes adjusting them with the light ....

She made her way to the home bar ... And sat down on the stool ...

Keeping her head on the desk ....

Her eyes bloodshot red ... Her face paled up ...

She didn't had anything from Last 24 hours ....

She picked out a bottle of vodka ... from her stack and started drinking it directly from the bottle ...

She gulped down half of the bottle in one go ... And kept it on the desk with a thud ...

The vodka has started the effect on her ... She felt intoxicated... But at the same time ... Felt some pain rise up in hr chest ...

She rubs it ... And hissed in pain ... As it was getting higher and higher ...

The pain went unbearable

She whimped in pain ... And cried ...

Ouch .... She whimped her chest was heavy ...

It was paining hard ...

She was not in her senses ... Gets up from her seat ... But stumbled and fell down ... Laying on the floor ...

I am so alone ... Main kitni akeli hu ... I wish mumma agar aapki jagah main chale gyi hoti toh ...

She stammered coughing...

Agar main mar gyi hoti ... Toh everything would be fine na maa ... Na papa ko koi problem hoti ... Na ... Masi ke bacho ko ... Na ... Sidharth ko ... Her voice breaked ...

Aaphe apne paas bula lo na maa ... I don't feel like living anymore ...

Main bohot akeli hu ... Ajj tak jeene ki sirf ek hi ummeed thi ke shayad ... Bhagwaan thoda reham kha le mujh par ... She chuckled bittlerly ...

I thought to believe in my faith maa ... But everything is lie 💔

Wo mera kabhi nhi ho sakta ... Wo ... Toh mujhe pyaar bhi nhi karta maa...

Am i that bad ... That no one can ever love me ...

She cried ...

Closing her eyes she let the sleep engulf herself ...

................

It was seven In the morning ... Kaushal gasped ... As soon as he entered in ht house ...

She had to leave to Shukla mansion .... To prepare for haldi ceremony and here she is laying on the floor may be sleeping or unconscious

He panicked as he saw her laying on the floor

Kaushal sat on his knees taping her cheeks ...

Sana ... Sana ... she squints her eyes ... .

Huhh ... She wake up

Kya hua ? ... She ranted

Tunr phir se pee ... He looked at the opened bottle Sana rolled her eyes at him ...

Haan toh ? ... Kaam bol ... She said irritated

Tune Shukla mansion nhi jaana tha ? ... Ajj sidharth ki haldi hai ... As you said I had already sent the team there Tera hone nhi lag raha tha toh main yaha aaya ... He said pouting ...

Crew hai toh wahan Mera jana zaroori hai ? ... Her voice choked as the realisation hit her... His haldi ...today he is going to be married 💔

Jeene ke liye
Socha hi nhi

Dard sambhalne honge 💔

Hey  ... Kya hua tujhe ? ... He held her chin turning her face towards him ...

Sana ... Kya hua bache ... He felt so bad for her ...

Kuch nhi .... Chl i am getting ready paanch minute main tu Beth ...

Or meri car kharab ho gyi hai thoda service problem ... Or Dent bhi pad gya hai .... usse thik Kara de please ....

Dent kaise pada ... He asked with authority in his voice ...

Chota sa accident hogya tha last night ... She shrugged it was just a small accident ...

Which was enough to make kaushal horrified

Tu pagal hai ? ... He yelled ...

Dheere bol ... Or mujhe late ho raha hai ... She ignored him ... He sighs ... This girl is insane ...

She get ready ... And took a cab to the mansion ... Though she is very rich ... But she is very down to earth she don't believe in show off ...

Reaching the mansion she greeted Rita maa ...

The garden was almost decorated thanks to her crew ....

Rita maa ws about to sit down on the mat ... Which was spread on the floor ... When sana stopped her ...

Aunty ..  ye aap kya kar rahi hai ? ....

Bache haldi ... Pees rahi hu ... Sil batte main ....

Meri na maa kehti thi ... Ke ghar ki haldi agar pyaar se pisi ho ... Toh or sunehra rang laati hai ... She smiled ...

Making Sana smile ...

Maa main karu ? .... she asked cutely ... Didn't realised when she said maa to her ... Maybe her heart felt the motherly vibe from Rita maa ...

Rita maa looked at her surprised

She realised what she did ... She buys her tongue in guilt of upsetting her ...

Sorry aunty ... Main Karu ye ? .... Tried changing on the topic ...

Haan bache karna ... Waise maa jyada acha lag raha tha .... Toh ajj se mujhe maa hi bulana .... She smiled caresses her cheek ... 

She was a little emotional so she hugged Rita maa overwhelmed

Rita maa kissed her hairs.  .

Mujhe na hamesha se ek beti chahiye thi ... Or dekh bhagwaan ne tujhe meri beti banake bhej de ... She smiled ...

Humko mili hai
Ajj ye ...

Ghadiya naseeb se ❤️

She kissed maa on her cheeks sitting on the floor ... The decoration of the garden was not very complicated. .. and she had already checked it ...

So she sat down on floor ... And started grinding the haldi ... By the grinding stone ... By adding small drops of water ... Once it's the smooth paste .... She scooped it in the small bowl and again started grinding new set of raw turmeric ...

While listening to Rita maa ... Who was talking to her on random topics ...

Acha tu na ye kar ... Main aati hu kuch kaam hai ... Sana nodded her head and she goes ....

Sidharth walks down the flowered decorated stairs as his eyes straight falls on her ... So much engrossed in her work ... Doing it ever so softly ... With the love visible in her movements ...

He for a second .... But soon his smile faded away ....

Why is she doing all this ? ... When everything is going to hurt her ....

She is hurting herself ... And more than that ... She is hurting him ...

He blamed himself .... For everything... Felt guilty ... Fir ruining her life ...

He feels shattered ... Seeing her pain ...

He can't even imagine... If he would be in her place .... He would never be able to take all this ...

If he would be in her place will he be able to see her getting married to someone else....

The thought shakes his soul ...

He needed to stop her from hurting herself ... 

He walks towards her ... And sit on knees just infront of her ...

Naaz ... His voice breaked. .. but he composed himself ... She looked up from the grinding stone ... At him ... Lost in his angelic features ...

Why are you doing this ? ...

Jab tumhe pata hai ... That this thing ... Is gonna hurt you then why are you hurting yourself naaz ? .... He whispered

Main khush hu ... Agar tu khush hai na ... Toh ye toh kuch bhi nahi .. main jaan dene ke liye bhi taiyaar hu sidharth... Ye toh phir bhi chote chote kaam hai .... She smiled ...

Ye kuch akhri pal hai sidharth... Inhe toh samet lene dein na mujhe .... She whispered

Itna haq toh mera bhi hai .... She whispered taking the bowl full of fresh haldi paste ....

She made her way to kitchen ... While he looked at her retreating figure ... Till she disappeared from his sight ...

He wiped the lone tear that escaped his eye ...

........................

Arey jaldi jaldi jaldi start Karo ... Akhir dulhe ki lagi hui haldi ladki ko bhi toh lagni hai .... One of the lady said .... Chuckling ...

Rita maa smiled ....

Arey pehle mujhe apne bete ki nazar toh utar me do .... Kinna sohna lag raha hai ....

She removed the evil eyes from him .... And blowed him a kiss ...  He smiled at his love lady .... His maaa ... The first love of his life ....

Chlo ... Shuru kare ... Rita maa sprinkles some rose water on him ... And taking hand full of haldi she applied it on him ....

He scrunched himself as soon as the cold haldi was applied on his cheeks ....

After all the ladies applied the haldi to him ...  Rita maa stood near him ...

Agastya was also full of haldi dancing along with other ladies girls and men's present in the ceremony

Sana was serving some cold drinks to the ladies .... When Rita maa called her ....

Tu ye sab kyu kar rahi hai ... Ye tera kaam thode hai .... Gadhu ... Rita maa said ... It was more a whisper ...

Apni khushi se kar rahi hu na maa ....

Aap bolo apko kuch kaam tha .... She chirped ....

Haan .... Tu bhi laga na sidharth ko haldi ....

Main .... She whispered staring at him .... With her misty eyes ....

Haan tu ... Le na ... Tera hi dost hai ... Tu haldi nhi lagayegi toh kaise chalega... she said handling her the bowl just before she was pulled on the  dance floor ....

Leaving Sana and sidharth alone ....

Sana stared at haldi .... Not knowing what to do ....

When he whispered ....

Khadi kyu ho ? ..... Lagao na haldi .... His voice choked ....

Huhh .... his eyes were misty ... As he whispered it ...

Nhi ... She whispered with her welled up eyes ....

Agar maine tumhe ye lagaya ...

Toh tum ...

TUM MERE HO JAOGE ...

(There were many girls of sana's age in the function who applied haldi on him but they didn't felt for him ... The way Sana did ...)

Par ... Mujhe pata hai sidharth tum ... Tum mere nhi ho .... She whispered painful tears came out her eyes .... She silently wiped them ....

Keeping the bowl aside .... She was about to left when he held her hand ....

She turned around as he looked at her .... teary eyes ... It was filled with so much pain ... Making her heart scattered ....

Kaise naaz .... He choked ...

Kaise dekh sakti hai tu apne aankhon ke samne apne pyaar ko kisi or ka hote hue ? ....

Kaise ... He whispered

How can you ... See me ...

Tumhe kabhi nhi laga ...

Ke sidharth ... Sirf tumhara hai .... Sirf tumhara ....

Man nhi karta ... Mujhe is duniya se chura lene ka ...

Tum kaise itni shant ho ? ... Kaise tum mujhe kisi or ka hote hue dekh sakti ho ...

He broke down ... But didn't let his tears came ....

She sat down on her knees ...

She herself was crying silently

Shhh ... Bas kar ... Main ye sab dekh sakti hu ... Kyuki ... Mujhme pyaar hai ...

Sirf pyaar ... Tumhare liye ... Or agar tum is se khush ho na sidharth toh main dekh sakti hu ... Tumhe kisi or ka hote hue ... Her voice trembled ... Yet she opened her heart ... So that ... It won't be difficult for him to move on ....

Or jo mera hi hai ... Usse main kisse churaungi ? .... Apne aap se ?...

Tum mere ho .. tum toh mere ussi din hogye the ... Jis din ... Mujhe tumse pyaar hua tha ....

Mere liye ye matter nhi karta ... Ke tum kisse pyaar kro kisse nhi ... Mere liye ... Mera pyaar matter karta hai ... Jo tumhare liye hamesha rahega ... Jab tak ... Meri saansein chalengi ...

Is dil ki dhadkane ... Sirf tumhare naam par khatam hongi ...

She smiled ... Keeping her hands on his ....

He kept staring at her ...

When rita maa came ...

Sana tu bhi chl dance kare ...

Nhi maa ... Main ... Baaki arrangements bhi dekhni hai ...she smiled at her ... Giving him a last nod she left ...

While he only looked at her .... With different feelings bloomed in his heart ...

How can she love him so selflessly ...

And in return of her love what will she get ??? ... Pain ... Heart break ...

Does she deserved this .. ? ... He asked ... His heart

His subconscious mind spoke ...

Par tumhe kya ... Tum toh usse pyaar nhi nhi karte ? ...

Pyaar nhi karta toh shayad farak bhi na padta ... Uske dard se ... Uski aankhon se ... Uski taklif se ... Uske akele pan se ... Farak padta hai ... Kyuki pyaar hai ...

Agar pyaar na ho toh koi mar bhi jaye tabhi kisi par koi farak nhi padega ... Pyaar hai ... Tabhi taklif hoti hai ...

His heart ended giving him a clarity ...

As he finally realised that he is in love with her ... Not from now ... Not from a day ... But from years ...

His soul loved her soul ...

When his subconscious mind again spoke ...

What about tiya ? ... What about the commitment you made with her ? ...

.....................

What will sidharth decide ? ..

After realising his love for Sana ... Still will he marry tiya ... ? ... Guess guess main chali sone ❤️

Happy ending or sad waise ? ... 🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 9.3K 59
***
51K 3.7K 20
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ, ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  โคโค๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™...
5.2K 380 4
Os collection on Sidnaaz โค๏ธ
81.1K 10.5K 41
Kuch to different milega ๐Ÿ˜