[WANDERER x fem!reader] Onesh...

By DustyAca

!REQUESTS: closed! very wholesome clean oneshots :> Here are some very cool (not clickbait) and awesome Scara... More

Hello+Requests! :)
1- How you slowly started getting closer to him
2- Asking for kisses
3- aftermath of the previous chapter
4- Headcannons(1)
5- Deskpartner (High School AU)
6- High School AU Scenarios
7- Birthday Oneshot
8- Breaking down
9- Cringe compilation (scenario?)
10- Lantern rite date (pt 1)
thing i wanted to say
11- Stormy night
12- Headcannons (2)
13- Headcannons(3) [Highschool AU]
14- Yandere?Scara
15- BAckrOomS
ANOTHE THING THINF I WANTEF TO SAU
guess whos back B)
17- Studying
18- Cold answers
19- Angst
20- Safe
21- Bully
22- Chocolates
23- Tall
24- headcannons (again)
25- Stalker
26- Roblox
27- Locked up
28- Regret
hi :3
29- Operation (___)

16- Lantern Rite Date pt.2

1.8K 54 251
By DustyAca

i hate math sm

HI SORRY I DISAPPEARED BUT LIKE I HAVE EXAMS COMING UP AND I MIGHT BE GONE FOR 2 MONTHS

i had put up an announcement about it couple of days ago but ye-

xeijncslierbfwnj

hope u enjoy :>

(i havent proof read this)

(also 97% of this chap will be thru scara pov)

------------

Lantern Rite was finally here!

You were walking with (W/n) to Liyue Harbour.

Setting foot on the bustling city, you took a moment to take in the view.

The harbour was beautiful!

Currently, you were free. It was one o' clock, there was still plenty of time for Xinyan and Hu Tao's performance to begin.

(W/n) was holding your hand, dragging you to who knows where. At the end of your previous 'date', he promised to take you on a REAL date on Lantern Rite. Apparently he didn't consider the last date a real one, and he said that this is the 'REAL date'.

That aside, the city was truly beautiful, new stalls were open, selling all sorts of things.

(W/n) wasn't fond of the crouded atmosphere, but he couldn't deny the fact that he loved the sight, not to mention that your presence made it all the more enjoyable.

He wanted to spoil you today. He had the whole date planned, and he wanted to execute it perfectly.

(W/n)'s P.O.V.

I looked at her with awe in my eyes.

I was kind-of envious.

How can she appreciate life so much? Nothing amuses me anymore. Sure, the lights and everything were beautiful, but that's it. None of it would've been special if she weren't here.

I have to admit, the afternoon light reflecting off her face was too beautiful to ignore.

It made me want to kiss her so badly.

I'll make sure to steal another kiss today, at the right moment.

Right, we're getting side-tracked here. The date.

I dragged her off to the stall that sold her favourite food.

I'm no fan of it if im being honest, but I wanted to see her smile. Its cute.

"Hey, (W/n)? Where are we going?"

Right, I forgot that I'm supposed to talk to her.

"To get you your favourite food. You wanted to get a seat at the paper theater too right? We'll go there after this."

"Woah, you're acting different. You're much nicer than usual, heh."

"What? You don't like me being nice to you? You want me to insult you?"

She chuckled at my behaviour.

"No, no, but it's quite out of character of you. It's sweet."

God, she's so cute.

-

We found the stall I planned on taking (Y/n) to, finally. I paid for the food ofcourse. (Y/n) insisted on paying, but there is no way I'm letting her do so, no way am I letting her take out a SINGLE mora out of her pocket. She deserves everything.

She's been too good to me, no amount of riches or wealth I give her would ever repay her back.

I watched her, as she excitedly ate her food, it was too cute. The way her face lit up, the way her cheeks looked so soft, the way she carrried herself, it made me admire her more. I wanted kiss her so bad at that moment.

Flashbacks of the last kiss I had with her were flooding my head.

Soon enough, without realizing it, I grabbed her face; it just happened without me thinking.

But I mean, I'm not complaining.

Now is the perfect chance to ask.

I was staring deep into her eyes.

She looks so pretty, I thought.

The way she looked at me, it gave me that feeling.

I had mustered up the courage to ask her,

"(Y/n), may I ki-"

I forgot people were staring at us.

That darn food vendor was staring at us.

What was I thinking?

God, that was embarassing.

I let go of her face, not saying a word. She looked red as hell. Its kind of amusing, if I'm being honest.

-

Well anyway, that happened. I still couldn't recover from the embarassment of trying to kiss her in the open like that.

But this 'date', as mortals call it, is not over.

I took her to clothing stores, jewellry stores and everything. I bought her a couple of things, and maybe a few accessories, even though she said she didn't need them.

(Actually, he was seriously considering buying an entire stall)

I tried to ask for a kiss at the paper theatre thing, but no luck there. That mortal made (Y/n) playsome of the paper puppets too.

That pathetic mortal asked (Y/n) to perform alongside with him. The audacity. I had to sit alone throughout the whole performance, watching (Y/n) play the character 'Braveheart'.

But I guess it didn't go all in vain, seeing (Y/n) performing was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

I watched as she carefully moved her paper puppet around, here and there. The other two mortal kids were watching in awe.

I kinda wish I was the puppe-

Anyways.

I couldn't get the chance to ask for a kiss. Those damned filthy humans kept taking her away from me.

It was getting annoying.

The whole day just went like that, in the blink of an eye. I'd try to ask for a kiss, but something or the other would come and interrupt us.

We had finally reached a quiet place in the city, where I could ask her but..

"(Y/n)."

She looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Can I-"

"OH- HEY (Y/N)!!"

I flinched at the sound of that loud abnoxious mortal.

I thought to myself, again, another interruption. I really wished I could punch Xiangling for her impeccable timing.

But then again, she was (Y/n)'s friend. I couldn't just tell her to go away like that, so I sat there, just waiting for the both of them to be done with their conversation.

Thankfully, it didn't last very long, or I would've lost it.

(Y/n) finally looked back at me,

"Ah, sorry bout that. I haven't chatted with Xiangling for a while."

"It's fine, I suppose."

"Oh right! We have to watch Xinyan and Hu tao's performance, it starts in fifteen minutes, I think."

I reply, "It's not too far off. Let's go."

I hate the crowd, I loathe it, but I suppose I could give loud noisy performsnces like this a chance, since she's here.

We made our way to the venue, standing somewhere in the front, while I held (Y/n)'s hand tightly. I didn't want to be separated from the croud.

-After the performance (i dont like using timeskips but i have to ok im sorry :'D)

The performance wasn't to my liking, but I can't say I hate it entirely. Perhaps I didn't hate it fully because (Y/n) made it alot better.

But that aside, we were finding a good spot to place the teapot so we could finally go to sleep. Holding her hand while doing so was nice.

It didn't take too long for her to find good spot, she place the teapot down, and we took out our realm dispatches.

-

Entering the mansion, I had to ask her.

There were no interruptions here, only the two of us.

I REALLY wanted to kiss her now.

So when she was not looking, I used my arm to wrap around her waist and bring her closer to me from behind.

I rested my neck on her shoulder and whispered into her ear,

"(Y/n), I've been really wanting to ask you for a ki-"

Before I could even finish, she brought her soft lips onto mine at the speed of light somehow, holding my face, bringing it closer to hers.

I melted right there on the spot.

I was so stunned by her sudden action that I couldn't even react, I just stood there.

In the end, I just closed my eyes, and held her face too.

It was soft and gentle.

I liked it alot.

Sadly, like how all good things come to an end, the kiss we shared was no exception.

She let go first for air.

I wanted more but, I'm not needy. Atleast I shouldn't let her know that I am.

She teased, "Heh, you wanted one so badly, huh?"

I couldn't help but feel embarassed.

"N-no."

------------------------

im not very proud of this chapter-

apologies is this is very late, ik lantern rites over but i had to study-

i have some really important exams coming up, it might take the whole month of march sigh

ill have to take a break from writing for a while,

so until then,

cya!

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5K 19
COMPLETED ! ยฐโ€ข This is the first kazuscara fanfic I ever wrote, so it's normal if it's cringy af ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ______...โ˜†...________ Scaramouche was designed...
8.7K 312 19
๐“†ฉโŸก๐“†ช ๐’€/๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐‘ญ๐’๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†. ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’๐’” ๐‘ป๐’†๐’š๐’—๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‘๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ...
116K 4.2K 21
โ™กโ‡ข "๐˜ /๐˜ฏ... ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. [...] ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ... ๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...