SWAHILI THE GOD OF AFRICA

By Sinbad-Seth

So in this story here are the main points Kion is Swahili:The God of Africa reverted to a mortal lion. The pi... More

Ch.1 The coronation
Ch. 2 The Stranger With Even Stranger News
CH.3 Never Let Go
Ages of characters
Ch.4 His True Name
Ch.5 Swahili Is Here
Ch.6 Kion Vs Makuu
Thank you
Ch.7 The Battle Of Kings
Ch.8 POSSESSION!!!
Ch.9 Kion & Varya's Journey Begins
OKAY INFO TIME
CH.10 The Memories I Have
Ch.11 Welcome Home
Ch.12 The True Reason And Kion's Depression
Ch.13 Royal Lion Brawl
Ch.14 Simba vs Nala
Ch.15 Kovu Vs Kiara
Ch.16 It's You...
YES!!!!!!!
Ch.17 Merge and Vianti's Feeling's
Ch.18 The Savanna Summit (pt.1)
Ch. 19 The Savanna Summit (pt 2)
Ch.20 I Can't Hold On
Ch.21 My Demons
Ch.22 Explanation
Tell time
Ch.23 Comforting
Bonus Content
Ch.24 My Will To ...
Guess the theme
Ch.25 Kion Vs Kopa pt.⅓
How strong
Ch.26 Kion Vs Kopa pt. 2/3
Ch.27 Kion vs Kopa 3/3
Man oh man
Ch.28 Welcome Home Kopa
Extra content
Ch.29 YOU DUMMY
Info
Ch.30 Mwalimu wa mungu
Ch.31 Flaws
Ch.32 Pain & Trauma
Ch.33 Rani's Past
Info
Ch. 34 RAGE!!!!!
This is me
Ch.35 Control
Ch.36 Who will Fight
Ask
Kion #1
Kion #2
Shoutout
ASK#3
Ch. 38: Well.......
I apologize
IM BACK!!!!!!!!!
Ch.39 Daughter
NEW CHARACTERS
Ch. 40. Pangea
Ch.41 R. Prologue 1/2
Ch.42 R. Prologue 2/2
Ch. 43 KING VS KING pt.1
Ch.44 KING VS KING pt.2
Ch.45 Hasira ya Mwana
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Hairstyle

Ch.37 Misery Fortolled

221 6 19
By Sinbad-Seth

(Kion and his allies are halfway through the continent of Africa. They were tired and nearing another territory.)b

Bunga: "WE'VE BEEN WALKING FOREVER!!!! ARE YOU SURE BWANA KNOWS THE WAY?"

Fuli: "Well Bunga, considering that nobody knows but him, then I say we have to follow him. It just common sense.."

Ono: "Only one problem with what you just said Fuli?"

Fuli: "What did I say wrong Ono."

Ono: "Bunga doesn't know the meaning of common sense."

Bunga: "HEY!!!!!!!!!"
(Everyone laughed at how Bunga to the remark. Rani chuckled a small bit until she saw Kion walking further ahead. She caught up to him and walked side by side with him.)

Rani: "What's wrong Kion?"

Kion: "It's nothing Rani."

Rani: "Stop lying me Kion. I know when my boyfriend is upset."

Kion: "I really can't hide anything from you can I?"
(Rani chuckles and gives her lover a quick kiss on his muzzle)

Rani: "Yep, and even if you did hide something, I would found out about it some other way."

Kion: (sigh) "I was just wondering how many innocent animals were killed by our enemies just because we were to weak to help them before."

Rani: "Kion.........You can't blame yourself for anyone's death. I may sound cruel here, but you couldn't do anything for them at the time."

(Kion knew that Rani was right, but for some reason, he just couldn't get the thought out of his mind. Rani then leaned on him as they walked together.)"

Rani: "Look Kion, you won't blame yourself for Jua's crimes. You might not have been able to save them before, but now you have the chance to save everyone else on earth. And you will have me right here next to you, every step of the way."

Kion: "You always know how to make me feel better Rani."

Rani:(giggles) "That's my job!!!!!"

Kion: "Come here you...."
(Kion playful bit down on Rani's ear, earning him tons of giggles and laughs from his girlfriend. Along with a blush on Rani's face.)

Rani: "Kion hahahah stop."

Bwana: "Hey Kion, Varya? You need to see this."
(Kion and Varya walked up and saw something that made their stomachs turn inside out. It was a dead area of land, full of dead animals ashes.

(Natural Kion was in shock. Soon, everyone saw what their god was seeing. They all felt wrong. Kion, Kovu, and Kopa all had their claws dragging themselves through the dirt."

Kion: "WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED HERE!!!!!!!"

Bwana: "This is what happens when Jua wants to spend so free time. I might sound like a dick for saying this, but we need to keep going m. Their is no point in looking for survivors."

(Kion slowly nodded as he followed everyone. They all went in front with Kion behind them. Then, Kion heard something."

???: "HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's The End Of Ch.37

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 110 22
Kion has been distancing himself from everyone in the Pride Lands due to an accident. He lost control of his rage and roared so powerfully, he split...
45.9K 479 12
6 months after Kion was crowned as King, an old shadow of the Night Pride's past returns seeking revenge on the Royal Family.
65.7K 981 33
A story about the lion guard, after season 3. This story is written with the intentions that the reader has seen the third season of the show. If you...
7.5K 148 12
kion falls in love when he meets you he always talks about you. you on the other hand notice his weird behavior around you you start to wonder. okay...